Search Menu
Menu

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 18, 2011
Today's pick gives me an idea: I should start losing races against my little ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 18

By Emily WinterFebruary 18, 2011
We've got a soft spot for long-tongued cuties that spent time in the pound. At least that's what our OKCupid profile says. Zing! For realz y'all, this is Bella, a lovable rescue mutt that belongs to redheadlover391. Adorbs!... More  →
Open Thread for February 18

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2E

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 17, 2011
Congratulations to Alex, creator of Flag 25, you get to move on to Round 3! Before you decide who to vote for today, Sparklers, we would like to encourage you to take a good long think about your voting process. Let your... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2E

Oh, The Horror: A Life Without SparkNotes

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2011
This post was prompted by our server shutdown a few weeks ago, and in it, JimSauce asks a terrifying question: what would life be like without SparkNotes?—Sparkitors Imagine, if you will, this situation: your AP English Literature teacher assigns a humongous novel... More  →
Oh, The Horror: A Life Without SparkNotes

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 17, 2011
I have a couple ideas about what spurred the creation of today's video (sent in by Gibby): Delirium caused by being stranded in the Arctic tundra for several weeks with only a package of gummy bears to eat. Extreme boredom caused by too many hours... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 17

By Emily WinterFebruary 17, 2011
Meet Molly, the color-changing cat! Star'sLove says... This is my cat Molly.  She's a Bengal-Tabby mix and the coolest thing about her is that as she's gotten older, her fur has gotten darker.  She's at least 60% darker now than she was when we... More  →
Open Thread for February 17

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2D

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 16, 2011
Wow, that last round was close! But congratulations to iwearfiestapants and Badge #21, who won yesterday. Round 2 is going by so fast! Don't you guys just love these showdowns? Don't they make you think of cowboys and gunslingers and bad western... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2D

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 16, 2011
Today's video is about Harry Potter... so you should love it! Actually, it's about what would happen if Harry Potter was taught by the "magicians" that we have in today's society. Sadly, I can't embed it, so just click here!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 16

By Emily WinterFebruary 16, 2011
The old toothbrushes-for-chopsticks trick, eh? Let us when you're ready to make a boyfriend out of twelve rusty nails and three jars of tears—then we'll talk. ... More  →
Open Thread for February 16

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2C

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 15, 2011
And the winner iiiisssss.... Badge #15! You will proceed to Round 3! Alright guys, we're on the third day of our seven-day showdowns. Stay with us... and stay opinionated! We can't wait to see which of these awesome badges is our winner. Now, before we... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2C