Search Menu
Menu

Would You Like $500? Enter the 3rd Annual Yearbook Awards for a Chance to Win!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 18, 2011
We're nearly bursting with excitement. Well, it's either excitement, or the three gallons of Sprite we guzzled at lunch. Do you want to know why we're about to pee our pants? Because! It's that time of year again, Sparklers—the Third Annual SparkNotes Yearbook... More  →
Would You Like $500? Enter the 3rd Annual Yearbook Awards for a Chance to Win!

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Evasive Maneuvers Are The Best Maneuvers

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 18, 2011
Great googily moogily: it appears you sly foxes are positively ACES at extracting yourself from bad dates! Chelsea Dagger really could have used these strategies last week, when she went on a date with a fellow who A: didn't believe that Harry Potter really existed... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Evasive Maneuvers Are The Best Maneuvers

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 18, 2011
I love Bruno Mars as much as the next Glee-watching teenage girl, but I couldn't resist this parody of "Gernade." The lyrics are just so ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 18

By Emily WinterMarch 18, 2011
An origami velociraptor?!?!??!?! Too awesome. Brain exploding. Brain goo bubbling on papery skin of velociraptor. Velociraptor doesn't seem to mind. Says he'll hop in the shower once Mandy the T Rex finishes shaving her bikini line. We wish we could give cred to the Sparkler who... More  →
Open Thread for March 18

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 17, 2011
I know I'm not the only one here with a web-crush on Rhett and Link, so at least one of you should enjoy this video. Despite its super-sized order of ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for St. Patrick's Day

By Emily WinterMarch 17, 2011
Shout out to all the leprechauns in the houuuuuuuuuuse! ... More  →
Open Thread for St. Patrick's Day

Comments of the Week

By Emily WinterMarch 16, 2011
If your comments were chicken nuggets, THESE would be the nuggets we choose to encrust with diamonds and dangle from our necks. (If you think that's creepy, wait till you hear what our belly button rings are made of.) Congratulations to the following Sparklers for doing... More  →
Comments of the Week

What's Your Take on Rebecca Black?

Since last "Fryyyyyyday," Rebecca Black has had the Internet community in the palm of her 13-year-old hand. If you just got back from a casting call for a new show called Deserted Island: Head in the Sand and you're all "Huzawha?" about Rebecca Black, know... More  →
What's Your Take on Rebecca Black?

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 16, 2011
Okay, I don't know much about sports, but I do know that if you're running toward a goal and no one from the other team is trying to stop you, that's a good indication that you're doing something ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 16

This picture is EXTREMELY adorable. putyourrecordson says... Look! I made a collage out of Auntie SparkNotes photos! (It’s hard to tell that they’re Auntie’s photo’s, but I SWEAR ON HARRY POTTER they are!) Do you liiiiiiiiiiiiiike it? 8) "LIKE it"? Pshhhhaw. We want to... More  →
Open Thread for March 16