Skip over navigation
Prom

Open Thread for June 25

By Emily WinterJune 25, 2010
It's Sparkitor Chelsea Dagger's birthday! We <3 Chelsea because... She has really great mermaid hair. She donates buckets of sweat to charities around the world. She made her own birthday dress out of masking tape and flower petals. She sleeps on a bed of Ritz crackers and... More  →
Open Thread for June 25

Open Thread for June 24

By Emily WinterJune 24, 2010
Arrrrrrrglethorp. This ed's internet is being sooooooo weird today. CHELSEA WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THE INTERNET. Tomorrow is Chelsea's birthday, people. Also, this pic is from abbyiscool13, who says: This is my dog, up close and personal! His name is Bandit. He's an Australian... More  →
Open Thread for June 24

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 23, 2010
Apparently, cool guys not looking at explosions doesn't quiiiittee do it for ya; last week's video got a 7.15 on the Scale of Awesomeness—and that's after we got desperate and illegally counted "23" and "15" as legitimate scores (JUST KIDDING). This... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Open Thread for June 23

By Emily WinterJune 23, 2010
Last year's deep fried OR-E-OS! Last year's deep fried OR-E-OS! Everybody now... LAST YEAR'S DEEP FRIED OR-E-OS! LAST YEAR'S DEEP FRIED OR-E-OS! jgrudzy says: These are deep-fried Oreos, and it is possible that they are one of mankind's greatest creations. And that's coming from someone who... More  →
Open Thread for June 23

Open Thread for June 22

By Chelsea DaggerJune 22, 2010
We can't publicly condone the rearranging of bookstore shelves, but after reading this email, we will privately condone it any day... More  →
Open Thread for June 22

QUIZINATOR: Are YOU Harry Potter? The Warm-Up Round

By Chelsea DaggerJune 21, 2010
You sure had us fooled, Sparklers: all this time, we thought we knew who you were. Had it not been for last week's kick-off Quizinator post, we might have lived out our lives in blissful ignorance, never realizing the dark secret of your true identity. But... More  →
QUIZINATOR: Are YOU Harry Potter? The Warm-Up Round

Cute Thing of the Week

This adorable, bundled-up pup is wrapped in layers of cuddle-worthy fleece, making her a veritable burrito of cuteness—minus the beans, which are sort of gross anyway. minipinkelephant is the lucky owner of this Yorkshire Terrier named Minnie, and she More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Open Thread for June 21

The best part about this photograph, besides everything, is the subject line muffinsarejustbetter included with it: believe me, this is a chicken. You know what, muffins? PROVE IT. ... More  →
Open Thread for June 21

Open Thread for June 20

By EmmaJune 20, 2010
potterlover19 writes... This little bird crashed into my window today and when I went outside he just hopped into my hand. :) OK, three things. 1. potterlover is probably Mary Poppins/Snow White/Cinderella/another Disney heroine. 2. What happened to the bird?? Was it concussed? Did it fly off?... More  →
Open Thread for June 20

Open Thread for June 19

By EmmaJune 19, 2010
cullenwannabe sent in a pic of Maverick for last weekend's post; now she's back with more kittehs! Ok I know you guys just showed newborn kittens, but they weren't being bottle fed now were they?? My grandma rescued a couple week old kittens from... More  →
Open Thread for June 19