Skip over navigation
Prom

Open Thread for June 29

By Chelsea DaggerJune 29, 2010
Is this not THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DOG YOU HAVE EVER LAID EYES UPON?! This editor thinks it is, and this editor is never wrong. Her name is Daisy, and she's owned by ItsRainingJellybeans, who we are now extraordinarily jealous of.... More  →
Open Thread for June 29

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 28, 2010
xPurpleElephants sent in this photo of Ellie, her ferret, and we just HAD to post it. Come on: it's a small furry animal in a HAMMOCK! We'd like to imagine that this tiny  ball of fuzz lives in the... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

QUIZINATOR: Will the Real Harry Potter Please Stand Up? Part Deux

A thorough examination of last week’s Quizinator results has led to several very important revelations: 1. Monkfishes are still gross. Maybe even grosser than ever before. 2. You are all in the midst of a very serious identity crisis, and we find that... More  →
QUIZINATOR: Will the Real Harry Potter Please Stand Up? Part Deux

Open Thread for June 28

HEY. YOU GUYS. WANT TO SEE SOMETHING SUPER COOL? No, I'm not talking about this photograph of a lego mountain built by ESKan's little brother. I'm talking about a brand new series on Test Prep called The Think Tank, a... More  →
Open Thread for June 28

Open Thread for June 27

By EmmaJune 27, 2010
Not only does neomaxizoomdwbi take great pictures, but apparently she can play Apples to Apples without getting into a sobbing, yelling fight with her friends. Anycheezits, she writes: My friends and I were playing Apples to Apples, and the adjective was "cool." One of... More  →
Open Thread for June 27

Open Thread for June 26

By EmmaJune 26, 2010
From alsailor44: This is my dog, Russell. He like to bury himself under pillows, and sit on top of them too. (He is so strange!) His picture is in the attachment, because my computer is being dumb. Our computer is being dumb, too. And we... More  →
Open Thread for June 26

The Friday Awards

By Emily WinterJune 25, 2010
Last Friday, this ed went home and locked herself in her broom-closet-sized office so she could finally finally finally get some writing done. Instead, she ended up checking the Friwards comments incessantly, and trying and failing to... More  →
The Friday Awards

Open Thread for June 25

By Emily WinterJune 25, 2010
It's Sparkitor Chelsea Dagger's birthday! We <3 Chelsea because... She has really great mermaid hair. She donates buckets of sweat to charities around the world. She made her own birthday dress out of masking tape and flower petals. She sleeps on a bed of Ritz crackers and... More  →
Open Thread for June 25

Open Thread for June 24

By Emily WinterJune 24, 2010
Arrrrrrrglethorp. This ed's internet is being sooooooo weird today. CHELSEA WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THE INTERNET. Tomorrow is Chelsea's birthday, people. Also, this pic is from abbyiscool13, who says: This is my dog, up close and personal! His name is Bandit. He's an Australian... More  →
Open Thread for June 24

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 23, 2010
Apparently, cool guys not looking at explosions doesn't quiiiittee do it for ya; last week's video got a 7.15 on the Scale of Awesomeness—and that's after we got desperate and illegally counted "23" and "15" as legitimate scores (JUST KIDDING). This... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week