Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for June 2

By SparkLifeJune 2, 2011
There are. No words. Oh wait, there's one: RIGHT. (Thanks, Mankler Snivy, for sending this in.)... More  →
Open Thread for June 2

Boys Who Sing Their Feelings

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 1, 2011
This video is crazy amazing/creative and I'm super excited about it because I kinda know who the guy in it is! My best friend at college, Danielle, did theatre with him at their high school in Texas. And, fun fact, he was just named the Best Actor... More  →
Boys Who Sing Their Feelings

Open Thread for June 1

By Emily WinterJune 1, 2011
Cripes, Jasmine the cat is cute. She reminds us of an ocean wave wrapped in a hamburger wrapped in ice cream wrapped in fuzz. With legs. Thanks, anonymous Sparkler, for sending her in!... More  →
Open Thread for June 1

Blogging AVPM: Part 4

By ContributorMay 31, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady may have pneumonia, but she's just as funny as ever!—Sparkitors Hey guys! So, I realize last week I didn’t really ask a question worthy of narwhals, so ALL OF THE COMMENTERS GET NARWHALS! I’m like Oprah, guys! Also, a chocolate narwhal to... More  →
Blogging AVPM: Part 4

In Honor of Memorial Day... Uh, Yesterday...

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 31, 2011
I wanted to share this particular video because it reminds me of what Memorial Day is all about... and that dogs are the best pets. Send in your videos/favorite things at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
In Honor of Memorial Day... Uh, Yesterday...

Open Thread for May 31

By Chelsea DaggerMay 31, 2011
Self-described "neurotic artist" SeptembreRea submitted this gorgeous masterpiece! Here's her artist statement: It's a digital painting of what I see in the sky when I walk to the bus stop (on some mornings—if I saw this every morning, I might not mind waking up... More  →
Open Thread for May 31

Competition for Best Proposal

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 30, 2011
A few days ago I posted what I thought was the sweetest proposal ever and that nothing could top it.  But this video sent in by Naala_Senegal is pretty stiff competiton. Which do you like better? Related post:Sweetest Proposal Ever? Send in your favorite... More  →
Competition for Best Proposal

Open Thread for May 30

By Chelsea DaggerMay 30, 2011
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SPARKLEBUTTS! All the Sparkitors are taking the day off to eat bacon-wrapped hot dogs and lounge around under sprinklers, but we'll be back tomorrow with posts galore! We miss you already!... More  →
Open Thread for May 30

Open Thread for May 29

By EmmaMay 29, 2011
It's Memorial Day weekend! If you're not at the beach, don't worry. Just put on your schmexiest shades, position your eyeballs mere centimeters from your computer screen, and gaze ino ~too~'s picture. That should do the trick! Send your dreamy pics to contribute@sparknotes.com for... More  →
Open Thread for May 29

Open Thread for May 28

By EmmaMay 28, 2011
It's a long weekend, and that fills our hearts with happy rainbow jelly beans! Thanks for the pic, Herbevabuck! Want your candy to get famous on the internet? Send pics of it to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for May 28