Search Menu
Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Gary

By ContributorMarch 30, 2011
A wise man once said that to defeat your enemy, you must first learn everything about him—so Animated_Apathy is getting up-close and personal with Gary the Monster.—Sparkitors If you've been on SparkLife in the last few weeks, you've probably noticed that Gary's been... More  →
Everything You Need to Know About Gary

Open Thread for March 30

By Emily WinterMarch 30, 2011
i'm_a_ninja_shh, your picture is worth a thousand words. Literally. We counted.... More  →
Open Thread for March 30

Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 29, 2011
We mixed it up last week with five photos instead of four (don’t get used to it), and our apparently invisible Euro-American sandwich lovers got no votes. You all seemed torn between Josephine, Larry, and Petey (that’s the name of the dwarf in the bucket),... More  →
 Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 29, 2011
Who hasn't wanted to see Justin Beiber hit on the Queen of England? Okay, maybe all of you. But watch this! It's funny! (And a bit ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 29

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 29, 2011
Well HELLLLLOOOOOO, future boyfriend. An anonymous Sparkler sent this pic along with this email: This is the HOTTEST nerd I've ever seen in my life and I've decided that all Sparknotes people look like this. At least inside. I'm... More  →
Open Thread for March 29

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 28, 2011
Rebecca Black: it gets worse. I know what you're thinking. There's no way it could be worse. I assure you, it can. Her song could be ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 28

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 28, 2011
GinnyWeasley99 won our hearts with a pic of our home state, Colorado; this is the view from the top of Pike's Peak! Gorgeous, isn't it?... More  →
Open Thread for March 28

Open Thread for March 27

By EmmaMarch 27, 2011
pinkmnms took this pro picture of the Space Needle. We've never visited the Needle ourselves, but from this image, we assume it's a carnival ride! Juuuuuust kidding. We know it's really a spaceship! Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com—your Sparkitors want to see them.... More  →
Open Thread for March 27

Open Thread for March 26

By EmmaMarch 26, 2011
Deea101's two kitties are not only beautiful, they're fans of the Marx Brothers! Send pictures of your talented animals to contribute@sparknotes.com so they can get famous on the internet!... More  →
Open Thread for March 26

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 25, 2011
Yes, feral cats and the CIA. That was the gist of the comments from last week, so we thought to ourselves, "Why not run with it?" And run we did. Can ya dig? Whatever, we don't have time to explain; all those mafia jokes from... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA