Search Menu
Menu

My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

By ContributorJune 21, 2011
Our favorites on this list are Dan Bergstein and Jon Skindzier. lleya, we promise we're not baised AT ALL. —Sparkitors There's been a lot of My Crush Is... posts (more than 50 pages worth!), but somehow, now one has yet written a... More  →
My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 21, 2011
Who knew the piano and cello were so awesome?  Apparently amaryllismoon, who sent this in! I wish I could play an instrument, but I don't have the patience for it. Do any of you play instruments? Send in your favorite videos at... More  →
Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

Open Thread for June 21

By SparkLifeJune 21, 2011
So here's what happened: prolife795 decided to take a little day trip through the Mojave desert. Unfortunately, 18 hours and 20 buckets of sweat later, she discovered that her water bottle was empty. And that's when she decided to shoot this charming little... More  →
Open Thread for June 21

Everything Is Not Broken: New Commenting Stuff, New SparkLife

By Emily WinterJune 20, 2011

Sparklers,

As part of our continued efforts to confuse, annoy, and ultimately destroy you, we have just unleashed a pack of wild new technological advancements onto our blog.

Please, be alarmed. Our new slideshow tab can smell your fear.

Additionally, you now have the added

... More  →
Everything Is Not Broken: New Commenting Stuff, New SparkLife

New Harry Potter Trailer!

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 20, 2011
I am SO EXCITED for this movie I can hardly stand it!  I'm especially excited for the Ron and Hermione kiss, the scenes focused on Snape, and the "epilogue" scene. I just hope they don't make this one so literally dark that you can't even tell what's going... More  →
New Harry Potter Trailer!

Open Thread for June 20

By SparkLifeJune 20, 2011
DOES ANYONE EVEN READ OPEN THREADS ANYMORE? Whatever. It matters not. What DOES matter is that this pic, submitted by prolife795, is AWESOME. The detail! The scope! The spectacularly shiny lenses of her sunglasses! We are in awe. Happy Monday, beezies.... More  →
Open Thread for June 20

Open Thread for June 19

By SparkLifeJune 19, 2011
Another Sunday, another amazing shot from prolife795. This firework has the prettiest hair we've ever seen!... More  →
Open Thread for June 19

Open Thread for June 18

By SparkLifeJune 18, 2011
prolife795 took pity on her Sparkitors and sent in a bunch of OT pics. This one depicts "cattle brands." As far as we New Yorkers can tell, cattle brands are shiny ceiling ornaments used to entrance little cats (hence the name!). Are we close? Pity... More  →
Open Thread for June 18

Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 17, 2011
Katy Perry's new music video is more like a mini-movie...and I love it!  The GLEE boys are my favorite part. I have a question though, are people ever going to get over the 80s?  More  →
Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

By ContributorJune 17, 2011

emisnowemi realized that Facebook was taking over her life—so she decided to take a stand.—Sparkitors

Click. Scroll. Click. Scroll. Click. Click. Click. Tag. Those used to be the words that followed me around five hours a day. Back then, my day consisted of... More  →
Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict