Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for July 6

By SparkLifeJuly 6, 2011
Welllllllllll... better late than never, right P!inkalicous? (Beautiful work, btw!)... More  →
Open Thread for July 6

Wedding Fever

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 5, 2011
So, I worked FOUR weddings this weekend at my catering job (Hugh Grant regrettably did not attend any of them), and you would think I'd be wedding'd out, but with lace and flowers and sugarplums still dancing  in my head, I thought it would be cute to post this... More  →
Wedding Fever

Open Thread for July 5

By SparkLifeJuly 5, 2011
Secretly-rapunzel sent in this pic, which we want to turn into a giant, room-sized poster, with this explanation: Because sometimes people ruin my favorite pastime of diving onto concrete. We totally feel ya, Rapunzel. It happens to us ALLLL the time.... More  →
Open Thread for July 5

This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 4, 2011
I've been meaning to post this video for weeks because I'm obsessed with it but I kept forgetting...until now.  You may have seen this already, but it's still amazing, even after the 600th replay. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Open Thread for July 4

By SparkLifeJuly 4, 2011
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, SPARKLERS! Isn't it wonderful that today, your name becomes multi-purpose? You are not only Sparklers, members of the elite online community SparkLife, but also Sparklers, those dangerous sticks that people set on fire to celebrate... More  →
Open Thread for July 4

Open Thread for July 3

By SparkLifeJuly 3, 2011
CJ created this masterwork using paint.net. The landscape is serene yet forbidding, just like our cat! Send your artistic creations to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for July 3

Open Thread for July 2

By SparkLifeJuly 2, 2011
Happy long weekend!!!!!! We hope it's full of hot babes and hamburgers! ... More  →
Open Thread for July 2

Saturday Night Live: Great Women Writers

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 1, 2011
I love this. Tina Fey reminds us that sometimes the best way to make a serious point is to laugh... at ourselves! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Saturday Night Live: Great Women Writers

Open Thread for July 1

By SparkLifeJuly 1, 2011
The Sparkler who took this picture says, "I wasn't stupid enough to eat someplace with a defribillator on the sign." Smart girl. But where in the world ARE YOU,  Fawkesie?!?Send your OT pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 1

The Rock Is Always Camera Ready

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 30, 2011
This picture makes me laugh out loud. I never buy these pictures at amusement parks because I always look like a crazed lunatic on roller coasters, which is why I'm so impressed by this pose. Did he sit like this the whole ride or did he just... More  →
The Rock Is Always Camera Ready