Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for June 28

By SparkLifeJune 28, 2011

I Wish I Was In Dublin submitted this sweet birthday pic for her pal Don'tWorryBeHappy. We're a little late in publishing it, but better late than never, right? Happy Belated B-day!

... More  →
Open Thread for June 28

Open Thread for June 27

By SparkLifeJune 27, 2011
Hilarious Sparkler aleyna22 sent in this pic of her and her pal jazzyjuicebox94 in front of a very scary locker in their school. We feel a horror movie coming on.... More  →
Open Thread for June 27

Open Thread for June 26

By SparkLifeJune 26, 2011
What better way to end Crush Week than with AP-GAL-909's masterpiece? She says it represents "me and my crush if we actually got together—in a metaphorical sense, of course." Of course! :-)... More  →
Open Thread for June 26

Open Thread for June 25

By SparkLifeJune 25, 2011
You guyzzz, it is the birthday of our very own CHELSEA DAGGER!!!!! We wish her a day full of meatballs, sunshine, and Yankee butts (she's going to the game, if you want to stalk her)! ... More  →
Open Thread for June 25

Open Thread for June 24

By SparkLifeJune 24, 2011
This is exactly how we feel by Friday here at SparkNotes, though we look substantially less cute. ... More  →
Open Thread for June 24

Voldemort's Abs Rock My World: Blogging AVPM Part 7

By ContributorJune 23, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is finally getting to the good stuff. Nothing beats some quality time with the Dark Lord's stomach muscles.—Sparkitors Whoa. Last time around I asked for an answer to the question "Who couldn’t love Darren Criss?" thinking... More  →
Voldemort's Abs Rock My World: Blogging AVPM Part 7

My Crush Is... the Guy Behind The Oatmeal

By ContributorJune 23, 2011
TheSillyGiraffe wants you to know that she's not talking about the dude with the white wig. —Sparkitors It’s Crush Week on SparkNotes, and boy are there plenty of them. From hot gingers to the Sparkler/Mankler in the mirror, they have all been pretty impressive... More  →
My Crush Is... the Guy Behind The Oatmeal

Roger Federer Is a God Among Mere Mortals

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 23, 2011
Since crush week happened to fall during the first week of Wimbledon, I had to at least acknowledge my ultimate crush/favorite person in the world, Roger Federer. And, this video shows off just how amazing he is at what he does (...which is tennis, in case... More  →
Roger Federer Is a God Among Mere Mortals

Open Thread for June 23

By SparkLifeJune 23, 2011
iammusic sent us this hilarious pic. We've never seen a road sign like this before. Apparently, this shot was taken on highway 98. (NOT 89!!!) Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for June 23

Mini Warbler

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 22, 2011
This little boy has stolen my heart, just in time for crush week! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mini Warbler