Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for July 12

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 12, 2011
These two adorable beans belong to the excellent parents of Chelsea Dagger. They spend their days eating dirt, performing spectacularly choreographed dance numbers, and collapsing to the floor in blissful exhaustion. The big-headed goober on the left is Rosie (aka Mr. Potatochip), and the particularly... More  →
Open Thread for July 12

Open Thread for July 11

By SparkLifeJuly 11, 2011
Squee-gee Master sent us the Urban Dictionary definition of SparkNotes, and we've gotta say, it's pretty accurate. Mankind's greatest invention? DEFINITELY—but Harry Potter, Cheez-its, and sweat-wicking underpants all run a close second.... More  →
Open Thread for July 11

Open Thread for July 10

By SparkLifeJuly 10, 2011
We're not gardeners, so we can't say for sure, but we're almost positive these are magical beanstalks covered in four-leaf clovers. Thanks for the pic, Dance.Girl.Sparkle! If you want to see your picture on the interwebs, send it to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for July 10

Open Thread for July 9

By SparkLifeJuly 9, 2011
Looking at this pic from ~too~ makes us feel like mischievous wood nymphs frolicking through the forest while the sun shines on us in a heart shape. Make your Sparkitors feel like mythical creatures: send pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 9

Rachel Bilson's New Show Is Based On My Life!

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 8, 2011
Okay, that's not really true.  But, her new CW show Hart of Dixie is about a girl moving from New York to Alabama to practice medicine. And I'm a girl who moved from New York to Alabama for college. If I had listened to my dad and... More  →
Rachel Bilson's New Show Is Based On My Life!

Open Thread for July 8

By SparkLifeJuly 8, 2011
Love this pic from aleyna22! She says... I recently went to Charleston, SC, and somehow my crappy little digital camera took some amazing pictures. I'm sending in one of my favorites, one I like to call "Rebellious."... More  →
Open Thread for July 8

Open Thread for July 7

By SparkLifeJuly 7, 2011
The extremely talented CJ says... This is my most recent work in my drawing endeavors. I plan on drawing this dragon's Rider soon. This type of Dragon has a hollow on its shoulders from hatching that, as it nears 6 months old, begins to take... More  →
Open Thread for July 7

How to Make a Lazy Day Productive

By ContributorJuly 6, 2011
ecm8, we think this post could be titled "How to PRETEND to Make a Lazy Day Productive," thereby increasing its usefulness by 200%. –Sparkitors Summer is here and the heat is taking over. All the important things you learned this past school... More  →
How to Make a Lazy Day Productive

Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

By ContributorJuly 6, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is givin' out narwhals like there's no tomorrow; don't you want to get in on this action?—Sparkitors Narwhals Bestowed Upon A Very VoldeQuirrell Reunion (see what I did there?): icanteverremember17 whichwitchiswhich? supertoasty613 WeDidntStartTheFire— for writing one... More  →
Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

Why Can't All Airlines Do This?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 6, 2011
This is beyond cool. I never listen to the regular announcements on planes and now I know why.  Because they weren't rapped to me!  Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Why Can't All Airlines Do This?