Skip over navigation

Cute Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterApril 12, 2010

"I can has cheezburger."

More  →

Cute Thing of the Week

Open Thread for April 12

By Emily WinterApril 12, 2010
The pups were out on the streets of NYC this weekend, and it was glorious. Even though we saw adorable dogs of every shape and size (and one with a mohawk on roller skates!),  we think ComeAndGetMeLoki's dog Kupono is the most scruffy... More  →
Open Thread for April 12

Open Thread for April 11

By EmmaApril 11, 2010
This is Katie's dog, Abby. Abby looks so snuggly and silky! We just want to sniff the top of her head!! ...is that weird? We don't think it's that weird. What, like you don't sniff your pets! OK, we're going back to sleep. Send your snuggliest pics... More  →
Open Thread for April 11

Open Thread for April 10

By EmmaApril 10, 2010
We love Tina Fey and we love donuts. Imagine our joy when we read that Tina Fey loves a place called Peter Pan Donuts! Today we are going to this magical donut shop to stuff ourselves like pigs (hence the pic from heyitscamille). NOM... More  →
Open Thread for April 10

The Friday Awards

By Emily WinterApril 9, 2010
It's the second Friday of the month, and you know what that means.... actually, you might not: This is your day to give a Friday Award to the one person you think deserves it most, like the Sparkler who made you LOL up your milkshake.... More  →
The Friday Awards

Open Thread April 9

By Emily WinterApril 9, 2010
We love this graphic Sparkler blacktophat (or, as we keep accidentally saying in our heads, "back to phat"). How did you make those cute sparkles, tophat? ... More  →
Open Thread April 9

Open Thread for April 8

By Emily WinterApril 8, 2010
shakesgrrrl says: My friend Alvaro and I were in Barnes and Noble the other day and he had fun stickers in his pocket... so we decided to have fun with a New Moon cover. Personally, I like this cover much, much better... look how... More  →
Open Thread for April 8

Annoying Facebookers

By ContributorApril 7, 2010

In 2001, pre-Facebook, this editor got asked to prom via smoke signal. Except she wasn't really asked to prom... it was a forest fire. *sobs* Thanks for reminding us, sixtwentysevenx. —SparkNotes editors

Face it: without Facebook, no one would have... More  →

Annoying Facebookers

Awesome Thing of the Week

By NashApril 7, 2010
Last week was a little rough for Awesome Things—the April Fools prank vid was deemed only averagely-awesome, earning a score of 5.2/10 on The Scale of Awesomeness. This week, we'll spare the tomfoolery and leave you with this seriously funny (and remarkably thorough) satire... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Open Thread for April 7

By Emily WinterApril 7, 2010
We need a little love from Sparkler xXx_lola_xXx and her teddy bear today. We played softball and tennis after work yesterday, and now we're in serious pain. Do French teddies give massages? Or just kisses that should be outlawed for people under the age... More  →
Open Thread for April 7