Search Menu
Menu

Has Dan Bergstein Ever Made You Cry? Now Is the Time for RETRIBUTION.

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 9, 2011
If we had to list five things we liked about Dan Bergstein, the first four would be "SKIP" and the fifth would be "He's never killed a man in the state of California." Unfortunately (both for us and for humanity), next week, August... More  →
Has Dan Bergstein Ever Made You Cry? Now Is the Time for RETRIBUTION.

MORE of The Help

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 9, 2011
This has been a good summer for me in terms of movies coming out based on books I LOVED. First there was Harry Potter (need I say more?), and now The Help comes out this week! I couldn't be more excited. I read the book... More  →
MORE of The Help

Open Thread for August 9

By SparkLifeAugust 9, 2011
Donya is our new favorite person in the world because of her impeccable taste in photos (and blogs): Anyone that reads Dan's Harry Potter blogs can tell why I chose this specific picture out of hundreds of pictures I took on my... More  →
Open Thread for August 9

Facebook Etiquette of the Relationship Variety

By ContributorAugust 8, 2011
BlackBelt144, we love your rules for proper Facebooking. —Sparkitors Itʼs early Monday morning, and you just woke up with the most amazing feeling ever after spending all of yesterday with your perfectly gorgeous, perfectly angelic boyfriend/girlfriend. You get up... More  →
Facebook Etiquette of the Relationship Variety

5 Tips for Surviving High School Without a Best Friend

sammers1020 breaks down high school for the BFF-less teenager —Sparkitors At some point in all of our lives, we have to experience the huge blob of stress called high school. And with it, the many obstacles that stubbornly stand in... More  →
5 Tips for Surviving High School Without a Best Friend

Pottermore Woes For Those Who Want More Potter

We're still not entirely sure what this post by InsaneRunningKid is about, but it mentions hippos and magic, so we've decided we're cool with it.—Sparkitors Everybody please take a moment to admire the hilarity of my title. I spent four hours, five breakdowns,... More  →
Pottermore Woes For Those Who Want More Potter

Open Thread for August 8

By SparkLifeAugust 8, 2011
The totes-appropriately-named TheaterAddict send in this awesome photo with the following caption: This picture is of a play I was recently in, Alice in Wonderland. I think this picture really nicely sums up the tea party. I'm the one on the far left. The... More  →
Open Thread for August 8

Open Thread for August 7

By SparkLifeAugust 7, 2011
As Queen _of_Stars so rightly points out, "This is why spellcheck was invented." Send your amusing pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for August 7

Open Thread for August 6

By SparkLifeAugust 6, 2011
What good is it doing, all that sobbing in your darkened bedroom about the end of HP? Dry your tears and channel your grief into something productive! Something like TheaterAddict's MS Paint masterwork. Send your drawings to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for August 6

I Know What You Did Last Friday

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 5, 2011
This is kind of precious... and catchy!  Thanks bowchloe for sending it in! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
I Know What You Did Last Friday