Search Menu
Menu

My Little Pony Meets Dr. Horrible

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 25, 2011
Because I know you all have been dying to watch some epic My Little Pony battles, here is a video of adorable animated rainbow ponies trying to kill each other (sent in by liveloveanimals)! And for those of you who don't... More  →
My Little Pony Meets Dr. Horrible

Open Thread for August 25

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 25, 2011
In honor of Cedric Diggory lovers everywhere, here's a screenshot from jayt919. Hey there Sparkitors, This is a legit, 110% totally awesome screenshot that I took around a year ago. Months ago, they finally got to editing it, so... More  →
Open Thread for August 25

Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 24, 2011
You have to love this video: Shakespeare and Dr. Seuss battling it out... in rap! It's just awesome. Thanks, Anonymous Sparkler... More  →
Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!

Open Thread for August 24

By SparkLifeAugust 24, 2011
You MADE this box, hermionerules5?!?! We wouldn't even have the mental capacity to BUY this box. (Actually, we'd probably have to steal it—apparently the inside's lined in 24 karat gold!) Anyway, we're in awe of youuuuuu!... More  →
Open Thread for August 24

There Are Faces Now?!

By Emily WinterAugust 23, 2011
YUS, Sparklebrains, there are faces now!!! Would you like to get your stupid-wonderful face on SparkNotes? All you gotta do is log in, and click "Manage Your Photos" on your profile to get started. Photos will appear on your profile AND next to your comments. If you... More  →
There Are Faces Now?!

Open Thread for August 23

By SparkLifeAugust 23, 2011
Another gem from the brilliant mind of InsaneRunningKid: Like Metalhead865 suggested a while back, we should really make some high quality SparkNotes shirts.Like these ones. Then we could totally plan a Day to Sparkle (I came up with that, be sure to cite... More  →
Open Thread for August 23

An Awesome Disney Medley!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 22, 2011
What better way to celebrate an awesome day—my first back at SparkNotes—than with an awesome Disney medley? (Hint: there is no better way.) Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
An Awesome Disney Medley!

Open Thread for August 22

By SparkLifeAugust 22, 2011
Take it away, InsaneRunningKid: This is my dog—I mean, Sirius Black. OH CRAP I JUST STUNNED PADFOOT! COME AT ME, BROS! Don't judge us if we spend the rest of the day shouting "COME AT ME, BROS!" at everyone within a 20-foot radius. It's just... More  →
Open Thread for August 22

Open Thread for August 21

By SparkLifeAugust 21, 2011
InsaneRunningKid is Dan Bergstein's desk soulmate. Just like him, she has millions of cool toys and stuffz for inspiration. See the full pic after the jump! IRK explains: In the top left corner we have my stuffed monkey, Pigfarts, guarded closely by Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, and... More  →
Open Thread for August 21

Open Thread for August 20

By SparkLifeAugust 20, 2011
Dan Bergstein week isn't over until we SAY it's over (and we say it's over tomorrow). This masterpiece was created by HPHedgehog, who writes: In case it wasn’t apparent from my (lack of) drawing skills, the caption is “Relationships are Viper.”  I feature Marcus, complete... More  →
Open Thread for August 20