Search Menu
Menu

Angry Birds In Real Life

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 15, 2011
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest Angry Birds fan (I can feel Emily glaring at me from her Angry Birds-themed cubicle), but Angry Birds in real life does seem very cool.  Thanks supertoasty613 for sending this in!... More  →
Angry Birds In Real Life

Open Thread for July 15

By SparkLifeJuly 15, 2011
Why hide under the covers when you're this cute??? Thanks for sending a pic of Belle The Cat, MissE1000! Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 15

Harry Potter Knows All of the Elements!

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 14, 2011
How long do you think it took him to memorize this? Thanks sam.i.am3 for contributing to my obsession with all things Harry Potter this week! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Harry Potter Knows All of the Elements!

The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is back with another hilarious recap—and this time, there are bromance haikus.—Sparkitors Well narwhals, it’s been rad. I hope you understand the vast array of emotions and types of sweater vests I went through before deciding how to present a... More  →
The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

Open Thread for July 14

By SparkLifeJuly 14, 2011
ShazamBam's husky Jericho is afraid of thunderstorms! We have only one thing to say to you, Jericho.... More  →
Open Thread for July 14

So You Think You Can Dance, Huh?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 13, 2011
I haven't been watching this season of So You Think You Can Dance, but I was OBSESSED last year and my favorite girl, Lauren, won the whole thing! This audition of her's was one of my favorites. Should I be watching this season?... More  →
So You Think You Can Dance, Huh?

Open Thread for July 13

By SparkLifeJuly 13, 2011
For once, I actually know what a gamer-Sparkler is talking about. SPORES, dudes. Spores rock my headgear off. My spore is named FRED. Here's InsaneRunningKid's note... This is a picture I took of my latest Spore creation. For those of you who don't... More  →
Open Thread for July 13

Emma Watson Is Lost in Translation

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 12, 2011
Emma Watson is one of my favorite people ever, and I'm convinced that we would be best friends if I went to Brown. I hope she acts/lives forever. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Emma Watson Is Lost in Translation

Open Thread for July 12

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 12, 2011
These two adorable beans belong to the excellent parents of Chelsea Dagger. They spend their days eating dirt, performing spectacularly choreographed dance numbers, and collapsing to the floor in blissful exhaustion. The big-headed goober on the left is Rosie (aka Mr. Potatochip), and the particularly... More  →
Open Thread for July 12

Open Thread for July 11

By SparkLifeJuly 11, 2011
Squee-gee Master sent us the Urban Dictionary definition of SparkNotes, and we've gotta say, it's pretty accurate. Mankind's greatest invention? DEFINITELY—but Harry Potter, Cheez-its, and sweat-wicking underpants all run a close second.... More  →
Open Thread for July 11