Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for June 19

By SparkLifeJune 19, 2011
Another Sunday, another amazing shot from prolife795. This firework has the prettiest hair we've ever seen!... More  →
Open Thread for June 19

Open Thread for June 18

By SparkLifeJune 18, 2011
prolife795 took pity on her Sparkitors and sent in a bunch of OT pics. This one depicts "cattle brands." As far as we New Yorkers can tell, cattle brands are shiny ceiling ornaments used to entrance little cats (hence the name!). Are we close? Pity... More  →
Open Thread for June 18

Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 17, 2011
Katy Perry's new music video is more like a mini-movie...and I love it!  The GLEE boys are my favorite part. I have a question though, are people ever going to get over the 80s?  More  →
Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

By ContributorJune 17, 2011

emisnowemi realized that Facebook was taking over her life—so she decided to take a stand.—Sparkitors

Click. Scroll. Click. Scroll. Click. Click. Click. Tag. Those used to be the words that followed me around five hours a day. Back then, my day consisted of... More  →
Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

Open Thread for June 17

By SparkLifeJune 17, 2011
If you're thinking, "That's a nice-looking bad of blood," you're totally right. It's the hottest bag of blood on the block. It's a bangin' bag of blood. That bag of blood isn't Type A, it's Type A+. Yeah. Nice platelets. Show us your plasma. That's... More  →
Open Thread for June 17

Open Thread for June 16

By SparkLifeJune 16, 2011
Bring in your panda. Bring in your panda. Don't be a stick in the mud, bring in your panda. lia.lovegood, we lia.lovethis sign. Thanks for sending it! ... More  →
Open Thread for June 16

Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady continues to crack us up and hand out sea creatures like candy.—Sparkitors I hereby bequeath virtual narwhals (on land, which is either really creepy or really awesome) to these following SuperSparklers: Trixie_Lestrange, NicholleTheNarwha... More  →
Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

A Musical Staircase!

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 15, 2011
I love this "fun theory" idea! I think every public staircase should have piano keys. They should at least do one of these in America, since we're the world capital of obesity and ... More  →
A Musical Staircase!

Open Thread for June 15

By SparkLifeJune 15, 2011
Sleeping, sunbathing, San Diego seals! SomedayI'llBePartOfYourWorld knows how to twist our tongues (and take a cute pic). ... More  →
Open Thread for June 15

Conan O'Brien's Amazing Commencement Speech

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 14, 2011
Let's face it, graduations are usually long and boring. And usually, the number one reason they are this way are the speeches. But, in this case, Conan makes the best commencement speech I've ever heard and I literally would have paid to be at this... More  →
Conan O'Brien's Amazing Commencement Speech