Search Menu
Menu

This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 4, 2011
I've been meaning to post this video for weeks because I'm obsessed with it but I kept forgetting...until now.  You may have seen this already, but it's still amazing, even after the 600th replay. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Open Thread for July 4

By SparkLifeJuly 4, 2011
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, SPARKLERS! Isn't it wonderful that today, your name becomes multi-purpose? You are not only Sparklers, members of the elite online community SparkLife, but also Sparklers, those dangerous sticks that people set on fire to celebrate... More  →
Open Thread for July 4

Open Thread for July 3

By SparkLifeJuly 3, 2011
CJ created this masterwork using paint.net. The landscape is serene yet forbidding, just like our cat! Send your artistic creations to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for July 3

Open Thread for July 2

By SparkLifeJuly 2, 2011
Happy long weekend!!!!!! We hope it's full of hot babes and hamburgers! ... More  →
Open Thread for July 2

Saturday Night Live: Great Women Writers

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 1, 2011
I love this. Tina Fey reminds us that sometimes the best way to make a serious point is to laugh... at ourselves! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Saturday Night Live: Great Women Writers

Open Thread for July 1

By SparkLifeJuly 1, 2011
The Sparkler who took this picture says, "I wasn't stupid enough to eat someplace with a defribillator on the sign." Smart girl. But where in the world ARE YOU,  Fawkesie?!?Send your OT pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 1

The Rock Is Always Camera Ready

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 30, 2011
This picture makes me laugh out loud. I never buy these pictures at amusement parks because I always look like a crazed lunatic on roller coasters, which is why I'm so impressed by this pose. Did he sit like this the whole ride or did he just... More  →
The Rock Is Always Camera Ready

Open Thread for June 30

By SparkLifeJune 30, 2011
Will someone please write a poem about this dog? ... More  →
Open Thread for June 30

Pilobolus Shadow Dancing

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 29, 2011
How do they do this?  It's truly remarkable, and I love it. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Pilobolus Shadow Dancing

Open Thread for June 29

By Emily WinterJune 29, 2011
Jesusfreak823 reminds us that the grass is always greener... when you don't mow the law. :) Send your open thread pics to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for June 29