Menu

Open Thread for July 8

By SparkLifeJuly 8, 2011
Love this pic from aleyna22! She says... I recently went to Charleston, SC, and somehow my crappy little digital camera took some amazing pictures. I'm sending in one of my favorites, one I like to call "Rebellious."... More  →
Open Thread for July 8

Open Thread for July 7

By SparkLifeJuly 7, 2011
The extremely talented CJ says... This is my most recent work in my drawing endeavors. I plan on drawing this dragon's Rider soon. This type of Dragon has a hollow on its shoulders from hatching that, as it nears 6 months old, begins to take... More  →
Open Thread for July 7

How to Make a Lazy Day Productive

By ContributorJuly 6, 2011
ecm8, we think this post could be titled "How to PRETEND to Make a Lazy Day Productive," thereby increasing its usefulness by 200%. –Sparkitors Summer is here and the heat is taking over. All the important things you learned this past school... More  →
How to Make a Lazy Day Productive

Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

By ContributorJuly 6, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is givin' out narwhals like there's no tomorrow; don't you want to get in on this action?—Sparkitors Narwhals Bestowed Upon A Very VoldeQuirrell Reunion (see what I did there?): icanteverremember17 whichwitchiswhich? supertoasty613 WeDidntStartTheFire— for writing one... More  →
Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

Why Can't All Airlines Do This?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 6, 2011
This is beyond cool. I never listen to the regular announcements on planes and now I know why.  Because they weren't rapped to me!  Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Why Can't All Airlines Do This?

Open Thread for July 6

By SparkLifeJuly 6, 2011
Welllllllllll... better late than never, right P!inkalicous? (Beautiful work, btw!)... More  →
Open Thread for July 6

Wedding Fever

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 5, 2011
So, I worked FOUR weddings this weekend at my catering job (Hugh Grant regrettably did not attend any of them), and you would think I'd be wedding'd out, but with lace and flowers and sugarplums still dancing  in my head, I thought it would be cute to post this... More  →
Wedding Fever

Open Thread for July 5

By SparkLifeJuly 5, 2011
Secretly-rapunzel sent in this pic, which we want to turn into a giant, room-sized poster, with this explanation: Because sometimes people ruin my favorite pastime of diving onto concrete. We totally feel ya, Rapunzel. It happens to us ALLLL the time.... More  →
Open Thread for July 5

This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 4, 2011
I've been meaning to post this video for weeks because I'm obsessed with it but I kept forgetting...until now.  You may have seen this already, but it's still amazing, even after the 600th replay. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Open Thread for July 4

By SparkLifeJuly 4, 2011
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, SPARKLERS! Isn't it wonderful that today, your name becomes multi-purpose? You are not only Sparklers, members of the elite online community SparkLife, but also Sparklers, those dangerous sticks that people set on fire to celebrate... More  →
Open Thread for July 4