Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for August 6

By SparkLifeAugust 6, 2011
What good is it doing, all that sobbing in your darkened bedroom about the end of HP? Dry your tears and channel your grief into something productive! Something like TheaterAddict's MS Paint masterwork. Send your drawings to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for August 6

I Know What You Did Last Friday

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 5, 2011
This is kind of precious... and catchy!  Thanks bowchloe for sending it in! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
I Know What You Did Last Friday

Open Thread for August 5

By Emily WinterAugust 5, 2011
Sydney8871's cat embodies everything we want to be: -All like "Hey what are you looking at? Leave me alone, codpiece." -Obscenely cute. -Okay you got us, we just want to be a cat in a pot.... More  →
Open Thread for August 5

Liz Lemon's Jamican/Irish Accent

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 4, 2011
30 Rock is one of my favorite shows. OF ALL TIME. I love it.  And Liz Lemon is one of my favorite characters on television. I could watch this clip all day and still laugh every time. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Liz Lemon's Jamican/Irish Accent

Elodie Is Now An Actual Wizard

By ContributorAugust 4, 2011
The more sleep-deprived thenameselodie becomes, the funnier she gets.—Sparkitors 12 AM: Hello Sparklers! I’m writing this at midnight on the second of August, and I am live-blogging my attempt to get into Pottermore! Now, here’s... More  →
Elodie Is Now An Actual Wizard

Open Thread for August 4

By SparkLifeAugust 4, 2011
P!nkaLicious, you have no idea how happy your bowling pin cupcakes have made me. I was just told this week that I'll soon have to give a funny speech about SparkLife to a ton of strangers—in a bowling alley! I am terrified. I've... More  →
Open Thread for August 4

Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

By ContributorAugust 3, 2011
Anne_The_Bam can't get enough SparkLife, which means she can't get enough sleep. We blame ourselves—but we also give ourselves HIGH FIVES for being AWESOME.—Sparkitors Hi, my name is Anne_The_Bam, and I have a problem: I have an addiction to Spark Life. I know... More  →
Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

Open Thread for August 3

By SparkLifeAugust 3, 2011
Tree_Huggers_Rock just warmed our cartoon hearts with this pic. She says... My dog has the black spots exactly where the cartoon Snoopy has and therefore, he is named Snoopy. Oh and he hates photo shoots.... More  →
Open Thread for August 3

South Jordan

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 2, 2011
You probably don't know this band, because their album hasn't come out yet, but YOU WILL. They came to my college and gave a mini-concert back in the spring, and my friends and I were immediately hooked on their music. After the concert we got to meet... More  →
South Jordan

Open Thread for August 2

By SparkLifeAugust 2, 2011
Dance.Girl.Sparkle not only sent in yesterday's awesome OT photo but this stunning self portrait as well! She's an ace with the camera—and we ADORE her hair and makeup!... More  →
Open Thread for August 2