Search Menu
Menu

Bo Burnham Is a Comedy God

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 17, 2011
Bo Burnham is one of my favorite comedians IN THE WORLD. I saw him in New Orleans a few months ago and he was even better live. And I met him afterward, so that was pretty cool. He has so many hilarious songs on YouTube.... More  →
Bo Burnham Is a Comedy God

Open Thread for August 17

By SparkLifeAugust 17, 2011
C-Rav took this pic back in the winter, but forgot to send it. All you sunburnt Sparklers, feast thine eyez!!!... More  →
Open Thread for August 17

Song About Acne? Check.

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 16, 2011
Acne or not, boys with accents are so dreamy. Thanks for sending this in SunBrightSparrow! Related post: ACNE... More  →
Song About Acne? Check.

My Crush Is a Mankler

By ContributorAugust 16, 2011

JustAnotherUsername calls out the cutest, funniest guys on our site—you don't want to miss this list!—Sparkitors

As I’m sure we’ve all noticed, Manklers have been contributing to Sparklife more and more. And what do I have to say to that?... More  →
My Crush Is a Mankler

Open Thread for August 16

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 16, 2011
We'll let whichwitchiswhich? do the explicatin': The title of this masterpiece is "Back For Another Year at Hogwarts" and it features Harry Potter as a middle-aged man in too-small robes and a hairy chest. He bought another owl and named her... More  →
Open Thread for August 16

A Very Potter Musical is Over Forever

By ContributorAugust 15, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady finishes her epically hilarious review of A Very Potter Musical and FINALLY convinces Darren Criss to marry her. (We may have embellished that last part a bit.)—Sparkitors Welcome, Sparklers, one and all, to a verrry special debut of Mr. Manatee’s Marvelous Merchandi—wait, WHAT!? Sparklers,... More  →
A Very Potter Musical is Over Forever

Today Is Dan Bergstein's Birthday

By Emily WinterAugust 15, 2011
AND IT'S DAN BERGSTEIN WEEK! We're in awe of the Anonymous Sparkler who drew this picture of Dan. She says: This a picture I drew for Dan's birthday, but it reminds me of Burger King... Another Anonymous Sparkler says: Dan is one of the awesomest... More  →
Today Is Dan Bergstein's Birthday

Open Thread for August 15

By SparkLifeAugust 15, 2011
ElizabethJane15 sent this awesome drawing and posed the question: Come on, who doesn't love Neville? We can think of only one answer: Voldemort. OBVIOUSLY. But yeah, the rest of us think Longbottom is smokin' hot.... More  →
Open Thread for August 15

Open Thread for August 14

By SparkLifeAugust 14, 2011
crayonsWIN sent us this brilliant pic, which was definitely not Photoshopped. She writes:This is a picture of me and Dan Bergstein at my birthday party. Darren Criss, Barack Obama, and Gary also attended. Also I wasn't wearing any makeup. And I just woke up with my... More  →
Open Thread for August 14

Open Thread for August 13

By SparkLifeAugust 13, 2011
Black_N_Nerdy says, "i took this picture while on vacation in Gambia. I really liked it and thought why don't i send this to my spark homies, they would probably like it."We can't speak for your spark homies, but your sparkitors love it!... More  →
Open Thread for August 13