Menu

Harry Potter Book of Mormon Parody

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 19, 2011
I refuse to accept that Harry Potter is over, even though I saw the final movie (AMAZING BTW) this weekend. This video combines two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and showtunes!  Thanks, minuet_in_g for sending this in! ... More  →
Harry Potter Book of Mormon Parody

Open Thread for July 19

By SparkLifeJuly 19, 2011
You are probably going to die when you gaze upon this absolutely amazing photo from Lis93; dudes, she made her little brother a HOGWARTS ACCEPTANCE LETTER for his 11th birthday! Look us in the eyes and tell us this... More  →
Open Thread for July 19

What I Learned from My Failures: SparkLife Edition

By ContributorJuly 18, 2011
lemon_101 learned from her failures and got a post published on SparkLife!—Sparkitors Sparklers who have submitted posts to SparkLife should... More  →
What I Learned from My Failures: SparkLife Edition

Open Thread for July 18

By SparkLifeJuly 18, 2011
travelwriter21 gives us a lesson in horticulture AND in manning up: This is a picture of a cactus. It lives in the desert of the southwest United States. Despite this hardship, it has still mnaged to develope  some spiky yellow flowers. Personally, I feel... More  →
Open Thread for July 18

Open Thread for July 17

By SparkLifeJuly 17, 2011
This is exactly what your Sparkitors would look like if someone turned us into small knit animals. But which Sparkitor is which animal??? That is what you must decide in the comments. ... More  →
Open Thread for July 17

Open Thread for July 16

By SparkLifeJuly 16, 2011
It's summer, and it's Saturday! Time to throw on your preppiest sweater and pearl earrings and eat ice cream under a palm tree! ... More  →
Open Thread for July 16

Angry Birds In Real Life

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 15, 2011
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest Angry Birds fan (I can feel Emily glaring at me from her Angry Birds-themed cubicle), but Angry Birds in real life does seem very cool.  Thanks supertoasty613 for sending this in!... More  →
Angry Birds In Real Life

Open Thread for July 15

By SparkLifeJuly 15, 2011
Why hide under the covers when you're this cute??? Thanks for sending a pic of Belle The Cat, MissE1000! Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 15

Harry Potter Knows All of the Elements!

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 14, 2011
How long do you think it took him to memorize this? Thanks sam.i.am3 for contributing to my obsession with all things Harry Potter this week! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Harry Potter Knows All of the Elements!

The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is back with another hilarious recap—and this time, there are bromance haikus.—Sparkitors Well narwhals, it’s been rad. I hope you understand the vast array of emotions and types of sweater vests I went through before deciding how to present a... More  →
The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9