Skip over navigation

Roger Federer Is a God Among Mere Mortals

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 23, 2011
Since crush week happened to fall during the first week of Wimbledon, I had to at least acknowledge my ultimate crush/favorite person in the world, Roger Federer. And, this video shows off just how amazing he is at what he does (...which is tennis, in case... More  →
Roger Federer Is a God Among Mere Mortals

Open Thread for June 23

By SparkLifeJune 23, 2011
iammusic sent us this hilarious pic. We've never seen a road sign like this before. Apparently, this shot was taken on highway 98. (NOT 89!!!) Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for June 23

Mini Warbler

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 22, 2011
This little boy has stolen my heart, just in time for crush week! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mini Warbler

Open Thread for June 22

By SparkLifeJune 22, 2011
HAPPY SWEET 16, fearlessly13!!! We love the pic your friend drew of you with the ultimate 16th birthday present, Taylor Lautner. Have a fabulous birthday (or, as Chelsea Dagger likes to call it, BARFDAY)!!!... More  →
Open Thread for June 22

My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

By ContributorJune 21, 2011
Our favorites on this list are Dan Bergstein and Jon Skindzier. lleya, we promise we're not baised AT ALL. —Sparkitors There's been a lot of My Crush Is... posts (more than 50 pages worth!), but somehow, now one has yet written a... More  →
My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 21, 2011
Who knew the piano and cello were so awesome?  Apparently amaryllismoon, who sent this in! I wish I could play an instrument, but I don't have the patience for it. Do any of you play instruments? Send in your favorite videos at... More  →
Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

Open Thread for June 21

By SparkLifeJune 21, 2011
So here's what happened: prolife795 decided to take a little day trip through the Mojave desert. Unfortunately, 18 hours and 20 buckets of sweat later, she discovered that her water bottle was empty. And that's when she decided to shoot this charming little... More  →
Open Thread for June 21

Everything Is Not Broken: New Commenting Stuff, New SparkLife

By Emily WinterJune 20, 2011

Sparklers,

As part of our continued efforts to confuse, annoy, and ultimately destroy you, we have just unleashed a pack of wild new technological advancements onto our blog.

Please, be alarmed. Our new slideshow tab can smell your fear.

Additionally, you now have the added

... More  →
Everything Is Not Broken: New Commenting Stuff, New SparkLife

New Harry Potter Trailer!

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 20, 2011
I am SO EXCITED for this movie I can hardly stand it!  I'm especially excited for the Ron and Hermione kiss, the scenes focused on Snape, and the "epilogue" scene. I just hope they don't make this one so literally dark that you can't even tell what's going... More  →
New Harry Potter Trailer!

Open Thread for June 20

By SparkLifeJune 20, 2011
DOES ANYONE EVEN READ OPEN THREADS ANYMORE? Whatever. It matters not. What DOES matter is that this pic, submitted by prolife795, is AWESOME. The detail! The scope! The spectacularly shiny lenses of her sunglasses! We are in awe. Happy Monday, beezies.... More  →
Open Thread for June 20