Skip over navigation

Open Thread for October 3

By EmmaOctober 3, 2010
Report from travelwriter21: I recently went camping, and it led to three things: 1) SparkLife deprivation 2) A greater appreciation of the outdoors 3) The perfect s'more! Sparkitor tip: make these s'mores bars and bring them to a party. Everyone will love you, and some... More  →
Open Thread for October 3

Open Thread for October 2

By EmmaOctober 2, 2010
Resident SparkLife photog flyergirl13 sez: This is my pet cricket. His name is Cheep. I found him and I kept him for a day. Then I let him go, because I didn't want to starve him and I don't know what crickets eat. I... More  →
Open Thread for October 2

Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 2C!

By Emily WinterOctober 1, 2010
People! Give it UP for Sparkler prolife795, who won the SparkNotes flag contest Round 2B. prolife795, you've just won an invisible bag full of theoretical hundred dollar bills! Congratulations. We now move on to Round 2C, the TRENDY FLAG round. Flag 5... More  →
Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 2C!

Interview With a Sparkler: The Series Kick-Off!

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 1, 2010
You've waited patiently all week, but you can't contain your excitement any longer. Well, you don't have to. BECAUSE THEY'RE FINALLY HERE: Our limited edition Jonas Brothers nesting dolls have ARRIVED. Just kidding. Those babies are going to take at least 3 more months to... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler: The Series Kick-Off!

Videos That'll Make Sunshine Come Out of Your Earholes

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 1, 2010
Lately, it seems like everything's going wrong. It's dark when we wake up in the morning; it's been raining all week; our favorite cross-dressing, classic Hollywood actor just kicked the bucket; and our cat peed on our new sofa even though we specifically told her... More  →
Videos That'll Make Sunshine Come Out of Your Earholes

Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

By ContributorOctober 1, 2010
Last Friday, your Sparkitors had to cut The Friday Awards due to time constraints. But 20 Sparklers have picked up where we left off! We're really proud of how quickly the committee organized, and we think it did an excellent job with its... More  →
Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

Open Thread for October 1

By Emily WinterOctober 1, 2010
It's October! That means Halloween! Let's ALL go as this cat, Moosa. All we have to do is put on some whiskers and stretch out on the floor all day. Thanks for the pic Dizzy_In_My_Head!... More  →
Open Thread for October 1

Open Thread for September 30

By Emily WinterSeptember 30, 2010
A mystery Sparkler says... I was recently @ a swim party w/ my friends and they were trying to see how many basketballs they could stack onto each other w/out them fallin. Only three?! We can stack 20! (Just don't ask us to prove it.) ... More  →
Open Thread for September 30

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 29, 2010
Last week's video fared a LOT better than we expected; it averaged an 8.09 on the Scale of Awesomeness, and Coffinmaker gave it a 10. If the Mankler King of Comedy thinks it's funny, we're not gonna... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Open Thread for September 29

By Emily WinterSeptember 29, 2010
Joy to the loam! The loam has come! Let loamy soil be loamy... and soily! Amazing pic courtesy of Oreosmooshy.... More  →
Open Thread for September 29