Skip over navigation

Are You A SparkLife Lurker?

By ContributorNovember 4, 2010
LadyM finally sheds her lurker status—are you brave enough to do the same? —Sparkitors As I was walking to school this morning, I was hit on the head by a falling acorn, and it dislodged a thought: I realized... More  →

Open Thread for November 4

By Emily WinterNovember 4, 2010
This is Molly, or as we like to call her, "Crazy Molly." Her supervisor, Star'sLove, says she's just as likely to lick your hand as to rip it apart. This Sparkitor's fear of cats grows every single day, Sparklers. Every. Single. Day.... More  →
Open Thread for November 4

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 3, 2010
Man, you guys are hard to please. Last week, we gave you TWO WHOLE VIDEOS, and our hilarious double whammy only averaged a 7.57; sure, it's a solid score, but it's a far cry... More  →

Open Thread for November 3

By Emily WinterNovember 3, 2010
~too~ made a Harry Potter Pumpkin! We looooooooooove him, and hope he's not all nasty and wilted by now. What do you think he should be called: A Very Potter Pumpkin, or Harry Pumpkin?... More  →
Open Thread for November 3

The Dos and Don'ts of Online Stalking

By ContributorNovember 2, 2010
DontWorryBeHappy:) gives us the lowdown on creepin' on our computers. This is useful stuff.—Sparkitors Admit it: you're a stalker. How do I know this? Because I'm stalking you. In today's world, practically everyone is guilty of creeping, and the... More  →

Open Thread for November 2

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 2, 2010
NightOwlGirl14 sent us this fabulous pic and the folowing caption: I was bored last weekend, and there were all these acorns all over the place. Then, I had an idea. Fifteen minutes later, I was all done! And then I was bored again. We've got... More  →

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 1, 2010
This is a pic of Raoul's pup Molly—and we think she looks just like an adorable little Ewok. Well, sort of. It's kind of a stretch. JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION. You sure used it last week when you sent... More  →

Open Thread for November 1

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 1, 2010
Do you like that arrow? You better: it took us 19 tries to draw. If you've followed our instructions, you'll know that Justiceleague425 sent us the greatest present ever: a poster that basically equates us to HARRY POTTER. The... More  →

Open Thread for October 31

By EmmaOctober 31, 2010
Rah rah rah ah ah, Roma ro ma ma, Gaga oh la la—oh, excuse us, we didn't see you reading there. IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what better way to celebrate than with a picture of Venus De Milo dripping with sequins? This pic is courtesy of... More  →
Open Thread for October 31

Open Thread for October 30

By EmmaOctober 30, 2010
We plan to spend the day before Halloween hand-sewing sequins onto our zombie ice skater costume and eating candy pumpkins until our teeth fall out. And you? Thanks for the seasonally-appropriate pic, Emberlynn54! (This is TARDIS, Emberlynn's purple ninja pumpkin, in case you didn't... More  →
Open Thread for October 30