Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 30, 2011
Today's video, sent in by Oneofakind93, is basically awesome. Did this girl come up with the music by... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Comments of the Week: We All Hate Gary

By Emily WinterMarch 30, 2011
What if Gary couldn't take the pressure of being on a diet, and went on a binge? What if he failed his chemistry test, and was stress eating? What if the love of Gary's life just broke his heart? WE DON'T CARE. We hate Gary.... More  →
Comments of the Week: We All Hate Gary

Everything You Need to Know About Gary

By ContributorMarch 30, 2011
A wise man once said that to defeat your enemy, you must first learn everything about him—so Animated_Apathy is getting up-close and personal with Gary the Monster.—Sparkitors If you've been on SparkLife in the last few weeks, you've probably noticed that Gary's been... More  →
Everything You Need to Know About Gary

Open Thread for March 30

By Emily WinterMarch 30, 2011
i'm_a_ninja_shh, your picture is worth a thousand words. Literally. We counted.... More  →
Open Thread for March 30

Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 29, 2011
We mixed it up last week with five photos instead of four (don’t get used to it), and our apparently invisible Euro-American sandwich lovers got no votes. You all seemed torn between Josephine, Larry, and Petey (that’s the name of the dwarf in the bucket),... More  →
 Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 29, 2011
Who hasn't wanted to see Justin Beiber hit on the Queen of England? Okay, maybe all of you. But watch this! It's funny! (And a bit ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 29

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 29, 2011
Well HELLLLLOOOOOO, future boyfriend. An anonymous Sparkler sent this pic along with this email: This is the HOTTEST nerd I've ever seen in my life and I've decided that all Sparknotes people look like this. At least inside. I'm... More  →
Open Thread for March 29

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 28, 2011
Rebecca Black: it gets worse. I know what you're thinking. There's no way it could be worse. I assure you, it can. Her song could be ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 28

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 28, 2011
GinnyWeasley99 won our hearts with a pic of our home state, Colorado; this is the view from the top of Pike's Peak! Gorgeous, isn't it?... More  →
Open Thread for March 28

Open Thread for March 27

By EmmaMarch 27, 2011
pinkmnms took this pro picture of the Space Needle. We've never visited the Needle ourselves, but from this image, we assume it's a carnival ride! Juuuuuust kidding. We know it's really a spaceship! Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com—your Sparkitors want to see them.... More  →
Open Thread for March 27