Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 6, 2010
Well, thanks to another anonymous Sparkler, I have been introduced to the fabulous website Hyoperbole and a Half. Basically, I was laughing so hard I cried. Two Recommendations on the site (since you probably don't have time to read them all): 7 Games You Can... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 6

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 6, 2010
There was a bit of controversy last week when we ran an Open Thread about Mitch the Comment Stealer—apparently, Mitch not only steals comments, he also steals IDENTITES. Yep, it looks like Mitch tried to take the title of the true... More  →

Open Thread for December 5

By EmmaDecember 5, 2010
Most pinky fingers are gender neutral. Duh! Everyone knows that, including hlucero06:

This is just a picture of my pinky finger with a raspberry as a hat. I wanted to name it Bob, but I wasn't entirely sure if it was a

... More  →
Open Thread for December 5

Open Thread for December 4

By EmmaDecember 4, 2010
bad_hijab_day (who, by the way, has one of our all-time favorite usernames) sent us this email:

Sparkitors!

I was attempting to be artistic with the tree branches, but then I saw the smiley. Do you see it?

We see it! We totally... More  →
Open Thread for December 4

The Best of SparkLife

By ContributorDecember 3, 2010
Is it any surprise that we lurve, loave, and luff this article? Thanks, Ney_Ney92! –Sparkitors As William Shakespeare once said, "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." Me? I stumbled upon greatness... More  →
The Best of SparkLife

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Nobody Wants To Be A Bounty Hunter?!

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 3, 2010
Chelsea Dagger missed you sparkly sparkle-monsters terribly last Friday, but she was too busy eating deep-fried doughnuts with mashed-potato icing back in Colorado to write a new post. SO SUE HER. If legal action ain't your cup of tea, then you may take exactly 6... More  →

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 3, 2010
Today's video was sent in by wakwy, and it basically rocks. A lot. The fact that someone can actually do all that with his mouth, well, it just blows my mind. Plus I like this... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 3

By Emily WinterDecember 3, 2010
Like we keep saying... WHY IS EVERY SPARKLER AN AMAZING ARTIST??? You people are unbelievable! You're too good to be true! Are you really real?!??! Lumos26, we demand to see your birth certificate. We'll take your passport, too. And... some cheese, while you're at it?... More  →
Open Thread for December 3

How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
yankeegirl93 has a bone to pick with your favorite social network. And we don't mean Friendster. –Sparkitors Despite the awesome aspects of Facebook—photo sharing, hilarious links, constant, enlightening updates ("walking up stairs...hungry for pie")—overuse of the site can definitely have adverse effects on your... More  →
How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
Today's pick was recommended by Zoeigirl, and for her recommendation I would like to award her at least 250 Awesome Points because JULIAN SMITH IS AMAZING! A friend of mine recently introduced me to his videos, and now they come up surprisingly often... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day