Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 10

By SparkLifeDecember 10, 2011
sabrinaliu31, when you say you "give tattoos to [your] friends," you mean you give them PEN tattoos,... More  →
Open Thread for December 10

The Hanging Tree (Listen Up, Hunger Gamers!)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2011
Remember SunBrightSparrow? The awesome Sparkler who gave us her version of Rue's Lullaby? Well, get ready to be wowed again, because now she's done her own version of the Hanging Tree! We think Suzanne Collins should officially hire her. Agree? Send in your... More  →
The Hanging Tree (Listen Up, Hunger Gamers!)

Open Thread for December 9

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2011
melian24 says... "I lost my voice due to illness recently and got so tired of people asking me why I was whispering/using sign language that I made this sign. It reads; I am now a mime (AKA superior being)—so I no longer care about... More  →
Open Thread for December 9

Kristen Stewart Explains Christmas!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 8, 2011
Who has magical babies? Kristen Stewart has magical babies! Which is why, I guess, she felt like she was qualified to explain the story of Christmas for the rest of us un-magical-baby-having people out there. Besides, the nativity story should get you in the mood for... More  →
Kristen Stewart Explains Christmas!

Open Thread for December 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 8, 2011
Let everyone marvel at thesonofrage's Converse collection... and her brilliant ode to the sneaker! "Lace me up and let’s go! I have seen the world, and smelled your awful feet. Wherever you go, I am going too, remember that! We have walked the streets... More  →
Open Thread for December 8

Open Thread for December 7

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 7, 2011
Sparklers, it's simply got to be said: MY DAD IS THE COOLEST DAD IN THE WORLD. Your dad is probably an excellent man, but there's just no way, NO WAY, that he's as great as my father. Here are 5 reasons why Dad... More  →
Open Thread for December 7

Taylor Swift Plus Cat

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 6, 2011
We're not really sure why this video is entertaining, but it is. Also, it makes us ask two questions: Does anyone else think T-sweezy is wearing way to much makeup? Does anyone actually LIKE cats? Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Taylor Swift Plus Cat

Open Thread for December 6

By SparkLifeDecember 6, 2011
HURRAH FOR GEEKY BAKED GOODS! Yesterday we had a Pokemon cookie cake, last week we had Star Wars treats, and today we've got BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES! Here's what LunyLovegood has to say about her culinary masterpiece: I, LunyLovegood, made butterbeer cupcakes.... More  →
Open Thread for December 6

Because You Love Darren Criss Just as Much as We Do

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 5, 2011
Admit it, you love him. And if you had the moneys, you'd crawl your little Sparkle-butts up here to New York to see him take over Daniel Radcliffe's role in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. But since not many of you will... More  →
Because You Love Darren Criss Just as Much as We Do

Open Thread for December 5

By SparkLifeDecember 5, 2011
WE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF NERDY PASTRIES. Last week we featured Yoda cupcakes, and today we've got a deliciously dweeby Pokemon ball cookie cake, baked by watermelonwind and her friends! There's nothing better than chocolate chips mixed with dorkiness. IT'S... More  →
Open Thread for December 5