Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for January 10

By SparkLifeJanuary 10, 2012
If you think YOU'RE the master of doodling, you should know that you've got some serious competition; just check out LunyLovegood's scribble masterpiece! Yeah, this is what I do when I finish with my semester exams. I doodle. If you can't read it, it says (in no... More  →
Open Thread for January 10

Open Thread for January 9

By SparkLifeJanuary 9, 2012
YES, Sparklers, we are well aware that it is no longer Christmas, but we couldn't bear deleting this picture, created by Kelsey. Just LOOK at the artistry on display here! Kelsey, you are a wizard. How did you put Gary in CLOTHES? Here's what... More  →
Open Thread for January 9

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing TOGETHER

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 6, 2012
Okay, so I know it's not New Year's Eve anymore, but STILL. How can you resist watching JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT? Singing?! Oh, and Zooey Deschanel. She's cool too. Feel free to thank Splogger Aislinn Shevlin and Sparklers Iliana11 and... More  →
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing TOGETHER

Open Thread for January 6

By SparkLifeJanuary 6, 2012
Two Sparklers say... This is Glinda_Darling and CinderellaInDisguise, and we made some sparkly frog princes and frog princesses from Tinkerbell's own recipe. They have edible glitter! Yay!!!!!!... More  →
Open Thread for January 6

Good Music, Cute Whale, and a Chubby Guy in Stripes

By Emily WinterJanuary 5, 2012
Can't a girl just post an adorable music video of a chubby guy and a whale without having to explain herself? Who else loves this so ... More  →
Good Music, Cute Whale, and a Chubby Guy in Stripes

What to Expect During Your Facebook Fast

By Josh PeriloJanuary 5, 2012
We’ve all gathered here today because we care about you. Look around the room, and you’ll see a group of people who love you. Love. You. And all we want is for you to get some help. This isn’t going... More  →
What to Expect During Your Facebook Fast

Open Thread for January 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 5, 2012
BigBowlOfAwesome made her own caramel, and then used that caramel to make these delicious-looking caramel apples. We are totally jealous. Also, we didn't even know caramel was a thing you could make. Color us impressed! ... More  →
Open Thread for January 5

Open Thread for January 4

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 4, 2012
An anonymous Sparkler sent us this picture, and it made us giggle. Admit it, you giggled too. Also, ELEPHANTS! Isn't everything related to elephants?... More  →
Open Thread for January 4

Flyergirl Tackles the Google B's

By ContributorJanuary 3, 2012
Flyergirl13 follows up her first "Google How To's" post with this hilarious gem!—Sparkitors When you type "how to b" into Google, the majority of the first results involve baking. That is stupid, because Google is a website, not an online Iron... More  →
Flyergirl Tackles the Google B's

Open Thread for January 3

By SparkLifeJanuary 3, 2012
COOLEST. CAKE. EVER. Before we start trying to chew our computer screens, we'll let coffeecanary give the backstory: Here is a picture of the cake I made my best friend for his 17th birthday. I bet you can't guess what instrument he plays! I... More  →
Open Thread for January 3