Skip over navigation

Choose Your Sparker Post Badge: THE WINNER!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 8, 2011
Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, Sparklers and Manklers... we have a new Sparkler Post Badge! It's been a long contest, Sparklers. You've cried, probably even pulled out your hair as you agonized over your vote. We've seen 49 wonderful badges, and eliminated all but one... More  →
Choose Your Sparker Post Badge: THE WINNER!

Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
Fallon is a time-wasting expert; these sites are definitely going to distract you from your homework!—Sparkitors I like to think of SparkLife as a way to escape any task unworthy of my time, and I could spend hours here browsing posts... More  →
Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 8, 2011
Ok, are you ready for a living, breathing, walking piñata-man?! Because that's what we have for you today. Ignore the fact that this is an ad for chocolate Skittles. (We all know those were grosser than peanut butter on a... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 8

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 8, 2011
Lord knows we love ourselves a good shoe circle, which is why we couldn't resist this pic, submitted by grace_return7. Plus, she used the acronym ROTC more times in one paragraph than we ever knew was possible. WINNER. On Valentine's Day, my... More  →
Open Thread for March 8

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 7, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I've got midterms coming up. This video basically expresses how I feel about studying with flashcards. But I just have one question: why waste perfectly good ham on flashcards? Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 7

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2011
Do you guys have any guesses as to who that fine-lookin' dweeb on the right is? WHY, IT'S CHELSEA DAGGER, OF COURSE! And man oh MAN was she ever a looker back then. The other two adorable broccoli-heads in this photo are Chelsea's twin sister... More  →
Open Thread for March 7

Open Thread for March 6

By EmmaMarch 6, 2011
An acrostic about how wonderful and apple-y we are? Yes, please! Thanks for the poem, Amarantha93. Send your poems, pics, and pixie stix to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for March 6

Open Thread for March 5

By EmmaMarch 5, 2011
We missed this Sparkler's birthday! :'(! Hi! It's my birthday on March 1st and my friends and I had a tea party over the weekend so I was hoping you could post this picture on my birthday?  :) Thank you very much!  P.S. We all wore... More  →
Open Thread for March 5

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
The winner of Round 4B is... IsabellaxCm's Badge 15! Congratulations, Sparkler. AND NOW it's the final round! Our two final contestants are pikori's Badge #8 and IsabellaxCM's Badge #15. This is it, Sparklers—the outcome of... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
mysticjadeshoe must know that we're shameless narcissists who can't resist an adorable post about our own website!—Sparkitors I was inspired to write this article by an Interview with a Sparkler question a few weeks ago, which asked... More  →
A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife