Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 22, 2011
Have you guys heard this yet? It's SO cute. Adam Young sung Taylor Swift's song "Enchanted" back to her as a Valentine. Isn't that adorable? Also, I like his version better. Just sayin'. Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 22

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 22, 2011
Guys, we don't even LIKE cats, and these photos still made our cold robot hearts grow three sizes.┬áHere's what Leah, the owner of this little furball, had to say about her precious pet: This is a picture of my cat... More  →
Open Thread for February 22

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2G

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 21, 2011
We have to admit, we're pretty proud of you guys for making that tough decision in the last round. It must've been hard. But word up to FLAG 43, which came out ahead, and will be moving to round 3! Today is the final section of... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2G

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 21, 2011
Today's pick is from Sparkitor Emily. Look at all the cute dogs! I want a dog (probably only because I can't have one, but still). The adorable dog in the first picture is Ziggi the Puli who is registered as Cordmaker Rumpus Bumpus. Is that not... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 21

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 21, 2011
lennie216 made this┬áValentine's Day card for her boyfriend. In case you couldn't make out all the exquisite details, here's what it includes: It is a depiction of a party taking place on a pirate ship. On this pirate ship is a T-Rex, a brontosaurus,... More  →
Open Thread for February 21

Open Thread for February 20

By EmmaFebruary 20, 2011
We feel calm after looking at noisettepancake's serene picture. The kind of calm that makes you want to go to yoga and then eat a BLT and fries. Thanks, noisette! Help your Sparkitors get fat: send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com. ... More  →
Open Thread for February 20

Open Thread for February 19

By EmmaFebruary 19, 2011
keatonwookie and dylnaqui sent us a pic that will haunt our nightmares. Allow them to explain: This is Joe Guts (my friends and I call him Fatman). Fatman is a really funny old toy that my dad got from an educational store when... More  →
Open Thread for February 19

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2F

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 18, 2011
Congratulations to our victor from Round 2E, hannahrama and Badge #40! We'll see you again in Round 3 which will actually happen sometime soon since we're already almost done with Round 2! Today we have the showdown of all the showdowns... *cue dramatic music*.... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2F

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: You Give Me Fever

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 18, 2011
You guys are SO lucky, and you don't even KNOW it. Why are you lucky? Because you're not Emily Winter, which means you're not sitting 2 feet away from a festering flu-bucket of disease named Chelsea Dagger and constantly pouring hand sanitizer down your gullet... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: You Give Me Fever

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 18, 2011
Today's pick gives me an idea: I should start losing races against my little ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day