Skip over navigation

Open Thread for April 8

By Emily WinterApril 8, 2011
We don't know the name of the Sparkler who ones this pet rat, but we DO know the rat's name: Princess Moo! Update: Now we know the Sparkler: izzistarr932... More  →
Open Thread for April 8

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 7

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 7, 2011
Can you imagine explaining this one to your parents? I think it would go something like this: You: Gee, Mom and Dad, I thought it was a great idea to stick my head in the crocodile's mouth. Your Parents: ... You: I don't know why it bit me! Your... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 7

Open Thread for April 7

By Emily WinterApril 7, 2011
O_o We love this. ez30yankee says... You may have a vague remembering of my yoda-dog, Shadow. You know, the labradoodle who likes to jump over random objects. This is his (very adorable) fail...he took off like six feet too early. He was totally fine, yes, that is... More  →
Open Thread for April 7

How To Flirt Online

By Jon_SkindzierApril 6, 2011
Flirting via instant messaging is a tricky business, fraught with peril and emoticons, but mostly peril (often caused by emoticons). On one hand, it's easier than the in-person variety of flirting, at least for those of us whose closest thing to a romantic experience this... More  →
How To Flirt Online

Open Thread for April 6

By Emily WinterApril 6, 2011
We found Emma's wedding shoes! laursification says... Ahoy! In honour of confidence pants week, I would like to share with my fellow Sparklers my confidence shoes. I am not the biggest fan of people looking at me, but when I'm wearing them, I feel taller and-... More  →
Open Thread for April 6

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 6

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 6, 2011
Is today's pick a cool video? No. Is it still just as awesomesauce as actual awesomesauce? Heck. Yes. It's a Bazinga! Hoodie! How cool is that?! Yes, you should get one. And wear it all the time. And feel like Batman.... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 6

The Angry Files: Live Fish and Turtle Key Rings

By Emily WinterApril 5, 2011
I am the angriest Sparkitor. Today I am angry about this particular FISH AND TURTLE CRUELTY. Turtles already have to go through life with toenails for mouths. Why lock them inside a keychain, deprive them of food and oxygen, and MURDER THEM on top... More  →
The Angry Files: Live Fish and Turtle Key Rings

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 5, 2011
Not only is the music in this video amazing, there are also cute guys and epic dueling-ness! Thanks Dimyana.... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 5

Open Thread for April 5

By Chelsea DaggerApril 5, 2011
We figured that The Great Gatsby was pretty much the perfect pet for the Sparkitors, but then we saw saddleclubfan1's photos of GRYFFINDOR, his bad-ass mane, and his sassy attitude. Dudes, this is the horse... More  →
Open Thread for April 5

What One Sparkler Learned From Confidence Pants Week

By ContributorApril 4, 2011
xdream&dox, you know we're suckers for thank-you notes! —Sparkitors Two Fridays ago I was browsing through SparkLife after school like I normally do and was enjoying all the articles when I happened upon a post that said that confidence pants week would... More  →
What One Sparkler Learned From Confidence Pants Week