Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for September 28

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 28, 2011
In case any of you still need convincing that Emma Watson is a better actress than Kristen Stewart, Hippogriff_Hugger sent in this picture. We think it's all the evidence you'll ever need.... More  →
Open Thread for September 28

8 Reasons Why You Should Watch Horrible Histories

By ContributorSeptember 27, 2011
cookie-lovingBabaYaga has us absolutely convinced that we should watch this show, but that might just be the free cookies talking. —Sparkitors Hello, ladies and gents! Have you ever found studying for a history test dull and unexciting? If you are human, the... More  →
8 Reasons Why You Should Watch Horrible Histories

Open Thread for September 27

By SparkLifeSeptember 27, 2011
meganpikalvr12 sent in this awesome photo with the caption: Ninjas in the band hall. But wait, if we can see them, are they still ninjas? Are they just slow-moving... More  →
Open Thread for September 27

Open Thread for September 26

By SparkLifeSeptember 26, 2011
We don't know if the anonymous Sparkler who sent this hilarious picture in drew it herself, but if so, color us IMPRESSED. There was no explanation for the pic, simply the subject line "Why vampire teachers suck." And that, friends, was explanation enough. ... More  →
Open Thread for September 26

Open Thread for September 25

By SparkLifeSeptember 25, 2011
dac213 says, "I was going to ask Dan to draw a picture of the meeting he described between Sauron, Emperor Palpatine, and Voldemort, but then I decided to draw it myself." dac, you're an MS Paint whiz!... More  →
Open Thread for September 25

Open Thread for September 24

By SparkLifeSeptember 24, 2011
Stupid_Nickel writes: "remember that post i did a while back?  the "day in the life of a hospital patient" one? where i had 2 hot nurses and had to pee every 10 seconds? well this is an x-ray of my mouth that i... More  →
Open Thread for September 24

Psychotic Eggs!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 23, 2011
I have nothing to say about this video but Wow. Never again will I drink Red Bull and watch YouTube videos. Shine's video has definitely scared me away from that. Do you have a favorite YouTube video? Send it in to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Psychotic Eggs!

OMG Facebook Timeline! Wait, What?

By EmmaSeptember 23, 2011
Ever since we saw The Social Network, we've been passionate defenders of Mark Zuckerberg, who we assume is exactly like Jesse Eisenberg playing Mark Zuckerberg. Therefore, we are deeply excited about his announcement of a new thing called Facebook Timeline, even... More  →
OMG Facebook Timeline! Wait, What?

Open Thread for September 23

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 23, 2011
Wait, is this real?! Socceractress226 sent in this picture of Hogwarts... on Google Maps? In India? Can anyone explain this to us?... More  →
Open Thread for September 23

The Real(ish) J.K. Rowling Announces Her New Series!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 22, 2011
It's the moment you've all been waiting for—J. K. Rowling is finally coming out with a new book series! And not only that, she's also coming out with an alternative version of Pottermore! For all you horse-loving Sparklers out there, it's time to discover Pottermare.... More  →
The Real(ish) J.K. Rowling Announces Her New Series!