Skip over navigation

Open Thread for March 24

By Emily WinterMarch 24, 2011
Doesn't this look like it was written in alien blood? Thanks aquagleam15!... More  →
Open Thread for March 24

Comments of the Week: What Happened to Jenny the Intern?

By Emily WinterMarch 23, 2011
Jenny picked up her satchel, brushed the soot and blood from her knees, and rose to her feet. She was shaky, but the sunlight that wove through the boards on the windows seemed to guide her, giving her hope. Still, the air was oppressive. A... More  →
Comments of the Week: What Happened to Jenny the Intern?

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2011
All right, I am officially even MORE impressed with Daniel Radcliffe. Not only is he Harry Potter, not only is he really funny, not only does he know who Tom Lehrer is, but he actually knows all the elements of the periodic table. Keep breathing... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 23

By Emily WinterMarch 23, 2011
This is SkaterGirl95's hairless cat, Rex. Yep. Okay. Move along. Nothing to see here. You have questions? Well, I suppose we can take one. Go head. Yes, you, with your hand up. OKAY, YOU GOT US. WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS IS REAL.... More  →
Open Thread for March 23

Are You Bored, Dull, and Woefully Uninformed? NOT ANYMORE.

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2011
So Chelsea Dagger was reclining in her beanbag chair and practicing her one-man play (tentatively titled "You May Call Me The Waffler") when she was struck by a brilliant idea: why not give you incorrigible Sparkleheads something impossibly exciting to read? Of course, "impossibly exciting"... More  →
Are You Bored, Dull, and Woefully Uninformed? NOT ANYMORE.

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 22, 2011
Do you love Harry Potter? Do you think Ke$ha is ridiculous? Then you will love this video, sent in by snapesbffl369. Personally, I find it incredibly... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Next Week Is CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK!

By Emily WinterMarch 21, 2011
We've mutilated our desk calendars, called the White House, and sent a press release to Daniel Radcliffe's third personal assistant twice removed: NEXT WEEK IS CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK! Starting Monday, March 28, we're going to publish 612 billion posts to inspire you to put on confidence... More  →
Next Week Is CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK!

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 21, 2011
You will either find today's pick ( sent in by an anonymous Sparkler) totally endearing or totally creepy. Granted, there's nothing creepy about a happy dancing bear... unless you find large, furry mascots scary beyond all reason (which I do). Send in your favorite terrifying... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 20

By EmmaMarch 20, 2011
faith_in_absence writes:

This is a picture of my dog Harley. He looks, innocent right? Well the other night he dropped his huge plastic bone on my head. But it's okay, he's super soft and cuddly so I still love him!

You can tell... More  →
Open Thread for March 20

Open Thread for March 19

By EmmaMarch 19, 2011
HOW DID YOU GET INTO OUR BEDROOM?!? Oh, that's a picture of asra71's adorable little niece? Our mistake! Send your cutie pie pics to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for March 19