Skip over navigation

How to Break SparkLife to Your SO

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
Having trouble telling your cuddle muffin about SparkLife? mysticjadeshoe can help.—Sparkitors I think we've all come to accept that SparkLife is, well, our life now, whether we're crossing our fingers for the next Auntie, following... More  →
How to Break SparkLife to Your SO

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 4, 2011
Today's pick was picked by, well, me. This song is, I think, really cool.  And I like the props for the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 4

By Emily WinterFebruary 4, 2011
This is a hermit called Ringo Star, He makes a great pet because he can't go very far. But one morning violasbeamazing found he wasn't in his shell. He was naked in the kitchen, eating cheese. (Thanks violasbeamazing and Ringo Star for the cute,... More  →
Open Thread for February 4

Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 3, 2011
We're beginning to think there needs to be a Stock Photo Face-Off jingle. Something that rhymes and includes the words "peculiar" and "unsettling." It should probably also feature a klezmer. While we wait for you guys to get on that, here are four... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3

Watch This: Baby Darth Vader

By EmmaFebruary 3, 2011
You guys! Look at this tiny suburban Darth Vader! Is this the best Super Bowl commercial ever??... More  →
Watch This: Baby Darth Vader

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 3, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by evielee_17. It rocks, but I personally recommend you skip the entire first minute or you may get too snoozed out to appreciate the... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 3

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2011
All together now! This BAM is yoooooour BAM. This BAM is myyyyyyy BAM. This BAM was made for youuuu and meeeeeeee! (Thanks, aquagleam15 for the fun calculator pic!)... More  →
Open Thread for February 3

The Daily Trials of an English Major: The Hardest Assignment Ever

By ContributorFebruary 2, 2011
Courtney Guth, our favorite English major (besides ourselves), has a fiendish journalism teacher. Read about the assignment he gave her, and weep! —Sparkitors Hyperboles are the best thing ever, and I just had the most difficult assignment ever (hence the title—oh how clever!) No, it wasn’t... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: The Hardest Assignment Ever

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
As we thought that last week's video was going to blow your proverbial socks off, we were a little surprised when it only averaged an 8.55—but still, that score is nothing to sneeze at. We're pretty sure we'll be sneezing non-stop after we see the... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2011
So, who wants to waste some time today? I hope you all raised your hands. And I hope you Do Not Press The Big Red Button. Put The Big Red Button on your site... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day