Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for October 24

By SparkLifeOctober 24, 2011
What better way to kick off Creeper Week than with this awesome pic from 'olwhatshername? She writes: I made this little pumpkin picture to wish my fellow Sparklers a happy Halloween, and NO IT IS NOT SNOWING. (Those are supposed to be... More  →
Open Thread for October 24

Open Thread for October 23

By SparkLifeOctober 23, 2011
BeastAC has the best physics AND history teachers in the history of school! "This, right here, is my cabbage head SWAG. For a physics project, I had to decorate a cabbage head in the likeness of a teacher. The cabbage would then be catapulted.... More  →
Open Thread for October 23

Open Thread for October 22

By SparkLifeOctober 22, 2011
When we whined about the serious dearth of open thread pics a while ago, 'olwhatshername was kind enough to send us this drawing! She writes, "Here's a robin I drew in an attempt to be Auntie Sparknotes...HOW IS SHE SO GOOD???" Open thread pictures are at... More  →
Open Thread for October 22

Nice Guys Finish Last

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 21, 2011
This song (sent in by kiki82539) is hilarious...and it basically sums up my entire high school experience. Here's my question, though: do guys actually think this works? Does this actually work? Send in your favorite hilarious videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Nice Guys Finish Last

Open Thread for October 21

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 21, 2011
AwesomePossum214 says, I went college huntin' over the weekend and stopped at an Arby's, I then found this. If it's not legible, it says: "Sorry :( The Pepsi Goblin came and stole our Peach Tea, but we sent our wizard to defeat him. It... More  →
Open Thread for October 21

Do You BLOG? We Want to Know So We Can Stalk You.

By ContributorOctober 20, 2011
Bexxrose had the awesome idea to ask you butts about your personal blogs! We can't wait to see who else is ONLINE!—Sparkitors My dearest Sparklers and Manklers, It has come to my attention, through the genius of the weekly Writer Wars competition, that... More  →
Do You BLOG? We Want to Know So We Can Stalk You.

Open Thread for October 20

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 20, 2011
MyName'sDrStuff and her sister set up this photo-shoot for Voldemort and some adorable teddy bears. We're guessing if that was the real Voldy, he'd be crying out in pain from all the snugly love surrounding him... P.S. Is it just us, or... More  →
Open Thread for October 20

Avada Kedavra (If You're Not Singing That, You're Doin' it Wrong)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 19, 2011
rapunzelmarie226 found this awesome mix of Harry Potter and the Lion King, and really, who could ask for a better video? I'm pretty sure whoever is singing for Draco actually has Simba's whiny, childish voice, too. Now that's dedication. Send in your favorite videos... More  →
Avada Kedavra (If You're Not Singing That, You're Doin' it Wrong)

Have You Tried SparkNotes Private Messaging?

By Emily WinterOctober 19, 2011
That's right you flim flammin' flub nubblers, we now have private messaging! To try it out, click the messaging icon on the top left of your screen. (A crudtrillion pumpkin points to any Sparkler who private messages The_Sparkitors a funny haiku. We're in a poetry kind... More  →
Have You Tried SparkNotes Private Messaging?

Your Weekly Dose of Celebrity Tweets

By Aislinn ShevlinOctober 19, 2011
“Yesterday was the most magical day of my life...” Reed married American Idol Season 10 contestant Paul McDonald on Sunday. More  →
Your Weekly Dose of Celebrity Tweets