Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2010
This video gets picked because... well... you'll see. The payoff is all in the last 20 seconds, but it's worth the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 1

By Emily WinterDecember 1, 2010
The Periodic Table of... SPARKNOTES?!??! Our brains are, uh, burning (?) from all the Sulfer, BUT WE LOVE IT. Thanks, flyergirl13!... More  →
Open Thread for December 1

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 30, 2010
Welcome to Pick of the Day, where I, jgrudzy, put up random, awesome, and interesting videos, news articles, links, etc., EVERY DAY for your entertainment. (Feel free to help me out by sending in your favorite, funny, or weird suggestions to contribute@sparknotes.com!) Today's video... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for November 30

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 30, 2010
Before DontWorryBeHappy:) sent us this hi-larious drawing, we had no idea that you guys were fighting a monster named Mitch on the Open Thread. Here's what Happy had to say about... More  →

Breaking My Technology Addiction: Part 2

By ContributorNovember 29, 2010
Last week, Captain FF5 decided to kiss technology goodbye—but she couldn't give her laptop the cold shoulder forever.—Sparkitors A week ago, I embarked on a perilous, dangerous, nearly impossible mission: to break... More  →

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 29, 2010
This is a photo of Chelsea Dagger, taken 10 seconds after she lapsed into the deepest tryptophan-induced food coma the world has ever seen. JUST KIDDING, you gullible, gullible fools. That isn't a picture of Chelsea Dagger—it's a picture of Molly,... More  →

Open Thread for November 29

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 29, 2010
We're still too busy basking in the glow of the best Thanksgiving EVER to think clearly, so we're gonna let flyergirl13 do the talking today: Do you have to ask the butterfly to sign a waiver before it appears on SparkNotes? I'd ask it... More  →

Open Thread for November 28

By EmmaNovember 28, 2010
We got another pic from Sparkler and all-girls' dorm-resident emMCie! She says... Remember that picture I sent you from Halloween of the statue of Venus De Milo in my dorm dressed up as Lady Gaga? Well this week the costume bandit struck again!... More  →
Open Thread for November 28

Open Thread for November 27

By EmmaNovember 27, 2010
According to lia.lovegood, Sparky the horse "loves SparkNotes, and this is the expression he gets when it's the weekend and the only posts are open threads." Sparky the horse isn't the only one. We really miss you guys on the... More  →
Open Thread for November 27

9 Reasons the World Needs More Manklers

By ContributorNovember 26, 2010
maximumrandomness, might be the next Christopher Hitchens, but not if we can train it out of him. –Sparkitors What is a Mankler? For those who don’t know, a Mankler is a male sparkler. “Mankler” is one of those words that you find yourself... More  →
9 Reasons the World Needs More Manklers