Skip over navigation

Awkward.

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 1, 2011
Is anyone else watching this new MTV show? (Crickets.) Well, you should. It's kind of awesome. It's like a combination of Freaks and Geeks, Juno, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. They've only shown two episodes so far, but I'm hooked!

Get More:

... More  →
Awkward.

Open Thread for August 1

By SparkLifeAugust 1, 2011
We LOVE this cool, artsy photo of bamboo taken by Dance.Girl.Sparkle. We used to have an inexplicable forest of bamboo in our backyard growing up, and one time our sister fell on a stump and practically impaled herself... More  →
Open Thread for August 1

Open Thread for July 31

By SparkLifeJuly 31, 2011
TheaterAddict says, "I was sipping my iced tea when I just so happened to think of my fellow Sparklers, and I wondered how their day was going." Anyone who drinks her iced tea from a mason jar, using a green whirly straw, is... More  →
Open Thread for July 31

Open Thread for July 30

By SparkLifeJuly 30, 2011
This may be the saddest AND cutest picture we've ever seen. thesonofrage explains, "This is my Mimi's beagle. Her name is Rosie and she recently had surgery on her torn ACL." We assume Rosie tore her ACL while playing soccer. Feel better soon, Rosie!!!!!! Make your... More  →
Open Thread for July 30

Lord Voldemort Takes a Facebook Survey

By ContributorJuly 29, 2011
We could not be more delighted with Schmerg_The_Impaler's hilarious post if it came with an actual Weasley. (But do send us your extra Weasleys! We'll be reeeal careful with them.) –Sparkitors I like taking pointless Facebook surveys as much as the next person. But,... More  →
Lord Voldemort Takes a Facebook Survey

Open Thread for July 29

By SparkLifeJuly 29, 2011
It's Unicorn Friday. Because I said so! MOAR unicorn metaphors in the comments, paleaze! ... More  →
Open Thread for July 29

Which Stock Photo Model is the Best Actor?

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 28, 2011
Okay, so maybe they weren't all "hats" in the strictest sense of the word. But they were headwear, in that you wear them sur la tête, they were upsetting, and we found them on the interwebz, specifically speaking on our favorite stock photo sites. And... More  →
Which Stock Photo Model is the Best Actor?

Lions Like Babies

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 28, 2011
This is both terrifying and adorable. Let's just hope they never make a lion version of Jaws.... More  →
Lions Like Babies

Open Thread for July 28

By SparkLifeJuly 28, 2011
This is where meganpikalvr12 performs for Nationals. We'll assume she means the National Professional High School Football Competition Implosion. Or, ya know, marching band (which is way more... More  →
Open Thread for July 28

Brian Williams' Regis Philbin Impression Is Perfection

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 27, 2011
Call me crazy, but I can't stop laughing at this. I used to watch Regis and Kelly every day, and this makes me want to start watching again! Can you do a gnarly impression of a celebrity?... More  →
Brian Williams' Regis Philbin Impression Is Perfection