Skip over navigation
Menu

Upcoming Events at SparkLife Academy!

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2011
Theatregeek_bookworm<3 presents this week's agenda—feel free to add in pillow fights and ice cream sundae banquets whenever you see fit!—Sparkitors Good afternoon, fellow Sparkler students, and welcome to another bright, beautiful day here at SparkLife Academy! Here are some... More  →
Upcoming Events at SparkLife Academy!

A Sparkler's Hamlet Parody, Starring Barbies

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 20, 2011
Welcome back to the SparkLife Academy Talent Show! In this segment, winchesterlove5455 has remade Hamlet—with Barbie dolls! Not only is her version funny and a wee bit easier to understand than Shakespeare's original version, we're also pretty sure that... More  →
A Sparkler's Hamlet Parody, Starring Barbies

Spirit Week at Sparklife Academy

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2011
jayt919, we've always wanted SparkLife to have a theme song! —Sparkitors Woot! It’s time for Spirit Week and every single person is digging it at the SparkLife Academy. This year’s SparkLife Academy spirit week themes are... Monday: School Color Day Wake up in the... More  →
Spirit Week at Sparklife Academy

Open Thread for September 20

By SparkLifeSeptember 20, 2011
cookie-lovingBabaYaga sent us the most epic present ever: Dear Sparkitors, I would like to present my poster "Sparknotes is amazing!", which I made sometime ago. It still hangs proudly on my wall, as you can see in the second picture. (Yes, it's self advertisement of... More  →
Open Thread for September 20

A Tour of SparkLife Academy!

By ContributorSeptember 19, 2011
DeadlyBeauty kicks off SparkLife Academy Week with this fabulous tour. —Sparkitors So you’re new at SparkLife academy? Let me show you around! Here are the classrooms—you’ll notice they all have lots of posters on the walls; some of them are quotes from... More  →
A Tour of SparkLife Academy!

Epic Video-Making!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 19, 2011
bookweirm's brother is the star of this video (and the editor and script writer). We think he's gearing up to be the next Chuck Norris, except better, because Chuck Norris can't act. Wasn't that video epic?! Send in your talents to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Epic Video-Making!

The SparkLife Academy Talent Show Has Begun!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 19, 2011
Thao Nguyen is a gymnastics pro—not only can she do flips and twirls and all sorts of impossible looking things, but her hair stays in a perfect bun the entire time! Don't you think Thao's skills is amazing?! Send in you talent video to... More  →
The SparkLife Academy Talent Show Has Begun!

Open Thread for September 19

By SparkLifeSeptember 19, 2011
soccer2rules<333 sent us this adorable pic along with this message: This is a hat I got at the mall, the hat's name is Wombat and the penguin I'm holding is my penguin Glacier :D I LOVE PENGUINS!!! and hermionerules5 and... More  →
Open Thread for September 19

Open Thread for September 18

By SparkLifeSeptember 18, 2011
little_miss_sparky's open thread pic is a cri de coeur wrapped in a rainbow. We never thought we'd say this, but we miss the BAMs sometimes.... More  →
Open Thread for September 18

Open Thread for September 17

By SparkLifeSeptember 17, 2011
dspitzzz has been to an actual, nonfictional Quidditch World Cup!! She writes, "Yes, it is real! College teams compete in a two-day tournament in New York City each November. The experience I had was amazing, and I think all Sparklers should know about... More  →
Open Thread for September 17