Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 10

By SparkLifeMarch 10, 2012
ShazamBam says... I just got back from a trip to Washington DC and I took this picture of the National Treasury. This was ridiculously hard to take on a blustery day, but it was so worth it. Awesome pic! We love it.... More  →
Open Thread for March 10

How to Pick Up Chicks With Music

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2012
William says... Everyone knows that the perfect way to a girls heart is by completely ripping off someone else's lines. This is my fall-back playlist when I'm feeling unoriginal. We LOVE this love playlist, guys. "With You" by Chris Brown. This song is... More  →
How to Pick Up Chicks With Music

Kuzco Meets Princess and the Frog

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2012
bookweirm sent us this fantastic video that combines two awesome things and one fairly so-so one: The Emporer's New Groove, The Princess and the Frog, and Carrie Underwood. You guess which one is the so-so thing. Send in your favorite videos to ... More  →
Kuzco Meets Princess and the Frog

Open Thread for March 9

By SparkLifeMarch 9, 2012
cookie-lovingBabaYaga says... I was walking home from the park one fine day, looking around, when I spot THIS, about ten metres away from my house. I peed in my pants from ecstasy. I was quite sherlocked. WHO IS THE FANTASTIC PERSON WHO... More  →
Open Thread for March 9

A Facebook Chat Between Mr. Freeze and Catwoman

By RG DanielsMarch 8, 2012
Mr. Freeze: BOO! Catwoman: AH! Mr. Freeze: : ) Catwoman: :) Mr. Freeze: how are you? Catwoman: im good. u? Mr. Freeze: im good just CHILLIN out Catwoman: haha yr funny the news said some1 stole a bunch of ice cream trucks was that u? Mr. Freeze: it was! i guess you cracked that COLD CASE Catwoman: heh ya... More  →
A Facebook Chat Between Mr. Freeze and Catwoman

Deathly Hallows in Legos

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 8, 2012
This video needs no explanation, because who WOULDN'T want to see the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer in Lego form? No one. Thanks supertoasty613! Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Deathly Hallows in Legos

Open Thread for March 8

By SparkLifeMarch 8, 2012
Is this not THE most adorable thing you've ever seen? Sparkler Katie sent it in after watching the Owl Petting video a couple days ago, and it makes us want to say "AWWWW" for hours. Seriously.... More  →
Open Thread for March 8

Cheapskate Reviewer: A Little Bit of Everything

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 7, 2012
Hello cheapskates! We’ve got a full and varied plate today. It’s like we walked down an alley and a dumpster diver came out of nowhere, handing us a platter of egg rolls, sirloin, crinkle-cut fries, and ground-up glass. Taste the rainbow! Cold Summer”—CJ... More  →
Cheapskate Reviewer: A Little Bit of Everything

Merlin Takes on Twilight

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 7, 2012
There's been a lot of talk about Merlin lately (mostly how good it is), but we weren't totally convinced. Then dac213 sent us this video, the ultimate test of a show's goodness: can it take on Twilight and survive? Well, somehow it manages... More  →
Merlin Takes on Twilight

Open Thread for March 7

By SparkLifeMarch 7, 2012
bookweirm has sent us yet another awesome picture, this time of a cool metal sculpture in the Victoria Public Library. We are so jealous--not only of her photography skills, but also of the size of this FREAKING HUGE LIBRARY! Seriously ya'll: WANT.... More  →
Open Thread for March 7