Search Menu
Menu

How to Be a Nerdfighter

By ContributorJanuary 20, 2012
flyergirl13 has finally cleared up the nerdfighter mystery for us. Ready to decrease worldsuck?—Sparkitors In honor of Geek Week, I'm going to tell you all about the best kind of nerd culture there is. And no, I don't mean a culture of... More  →
How to Be a Nerdfighter

The Weirdest Movie of All Time

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 20, 2012
You all know the story of Aladdin. Hopefully, you've all seen the Disney movie and love it. But, thanks to Starkidette, we've been introduced to...this...movie? We're not really sure what to call it, since it looks so awful. A combination of Aladdin, Beauty... More  →
The Weirdest Movie of All Time

Open Thread for January 20

By SparkLifeJanuary 20, 2012
paradiselight made this awesome balloon flower during her short obsession with balloon art. Isn't it cool? Doesn't it look slightly like a baby toy? Really, though, we're glad we weren't the only ones to go through a balloon art phase. At least you'll... More  →
Open Thread for January 20

Sh*t Sparklers Say

By Emily WinterJanuary 19, 2012
We were so jazzed about Josh's Sh*t Geeks Say video that we had to make one of our own—ABOUT YOU. (We hope you'll retaliate with a Sh*t Sparkitors Say.) Now hit play to meet intern Jenny (in the intro), Chelsea, Emma, Sparky the Dog, and... More  →
Sh*t Sparklers Say

The Best Lines from Harry Potter

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 19, 2012
Hippogriff_Hugger sent us this lovely video, and it almost makes us want to cry...ah, I have to say, the cast picks well—these are some fantastic lines from the Harry Potter movies, and they make me wish I could go back and watch all... More  →
The Best Lines from Harry Potter

Open Thread for January 19

By SparkLifeJanuary 19, 2012
It's a cold, dark, rainy/snowy January here in New York City, and Turq8 sends us this gorgeous picture. Are you trying to make us jealous? Because you succeeded. Why don't we live in beautiful Hawaii with beautiful sunsets and warmth and palm trees... More  →
Open Thread for January 19

Prepare to Be Impressed, Ladies

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 18, 2012
I never thought I'd be impressed by anything related to Justin Bieber, but here it is: this video has done it. This dude surprised his wife at their wedding with a super well-choreographed performance of "Baby," and the amount of enthusiasm they put into it... More  →
Prepare to Be Impressed, Ladies

S**t Geeks Say

By Josh PeriloJanuary 18, 2012
Everyone knows what s**t girls say, what s**t white girls say to black girls, and even what s**t no one says. But what about the geeks!? It's time to show some geek pride and revel in S**t Geeks Say! Loading the player... jwplayer("sparkvideo").setup({ ... More  →
S**t Geeks Say

Open Thread for January 18

By SparkLifeJanuary 18, 2012
This is Niko. We have no idea what Niko's owner's name is, but we know... -She's a Sparkler. -Her little monster is the cutest. -The world needs more Nikos. ... More  →
Open Thread for January 18

The Sparkitors Launch a New GEEKY WEBSITE, THE MINDHUT!

By Emily WinterJanuary 17, 2012
THIS GEEK PARTY IS UNHINGED, Y'ALL. Here at SparkLife, we've been nerdbombing out for the last THREE SOLID YEARS. We hate to steam our own glasses, but we've gotten SO good at being geeky that our geekdom could no longer contain itself in one blog. Our... More  →
The Sparkitors Launch a New GEEKY WEBSITE, THE MINDHUT!