Skip over navigation

Learn How to Be Crazy Awesome

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 29, 2011
Okay, everyone with a brain bigger than a raisin knows that parkour is awesome. It just is. Parkour People look like real-life superheros. And here is a gym that teaches parkour! Never have I wished so badly to live in ... More  →
Learn How to Be Crazy Awesome

Open Thread for April 29

By Emily WinterApril 29, 2011
THIS IS WHY THIS SPARKITOR DOES NOT EAT PORK. How could anyone eat these adorable creatures? I want them all as buddies! flyingpig23 says... This here is a group of pigs that I have raised and are only a month old in this... More  →
Open Thread for April 29

Is It OK If Your Profile Pic Stars Your Sexy S.O.?

By Ashley SpencerApril 28, 2011
You know that mushy picture of you and your boytoy touching more than your lips on a Ferris wheel? What about the picture of you guys looking totally presh at your mom’s birthday party last weekend? And who could forget when you guys took that... More  →
Is It OK If Your Profile Pic Stars Your Sexy S.O.?

Mission Incredible: Let's Put An End to Bullying!

By ContributorApril 28, 2011
Maddy65 delivers a message that everyone needs to hear!—Sparkitors Lately, my attention has been focused on a worldwide phenomenon that is devastating millions of young teenagers: bullying. If you’ve ever read 6billionsecrets.com, you know what I'm talking about. Even more terribly,... More  →
Mission Incredible: Let's Put An End to Bullying!

Open Thread for April 28

By Emily WinterApril 28, 2011
We don't entirely comprehend this, but we know enough to know we like it. Kind of like chicken nuggets. Thanks, *Amadeus! Dublin, oh, Dublin, if you spot this, don't tarry, for we've been missing each other since late February, and my heart (she pains!), would like... More  →
Open Thread for April 28

Man Cold

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2011
People are generally wimpy about colds. Guys are generally the most wimpy (unless you are a guy, in which case you probably think girls are wimpier. Just bear with me—and watch this video.) Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Man Cold

Open Thread for April 27

By Emily WinterApril 27, 2011
A SparkNotes egg?!?!? LOVE IT. LOVE IT. WANT TO EAT IT. (Thanks, Daria!)... More  →
Open Thread for April 27

The Art of Attracting Followers

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
jtjuvenile is on a roll, man; give her a few more days, and she'll be funnier than Chelsea Dagger.—Sparkitors Due to certain unfortunate practices (read: human trafficking) that occurred hundreds of years ago and are still present in bleak spots around the... More  →
The Art of Attracting Followers

You Know You're A Sparkler When...

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
mysticjadeshoe finally found a category that EVERYONE can fit into!—Sparkitors I've seen a billion of these You Know You're  [] When posts, and you know what? I'm irritated that none of them can be applied to me (with the exception More  →
You Know You're A Sparkler When...

We Need a New Intern Approximately RIGHT NOW

By Emily WinterApril 26, 2011
Our fantastic intern Jenny is LEAVING US. This feels just like the day my biological parents stopped the limo on a dirt road outside of Tulsa, opened my door, told me to be a champ, then sped off into the sunny haze, forever. But we're not panicking.... More  →
We Need a New Intern Approximately RIGHT NOW