Skip over navigation

Open Thread for January 14

By Emily WinterJanuary 14, 2011
Don't you love this drawing McGonagall62 did of Chelsea Dagger a little boy? McGonagall62, I think you're the perfect artist to do the 12-foot oil painting of my face, which I plan to give my parents for their anniversary. ... More  →
Open Thread for January 14

The Top Four Weirdest Chat Acronyms

By ContributorJanuary 13, 2011
Evana16, we totally, weirdly hear you on the pancakes & syrup thing. –Sparkitors I was on Facebook the other day (as I am 79.3% of the time), and one of my friends posted the following: "long day. hmu." And I was like, huh? First... More  →
The Top Four Weirdest Chat Acronyms

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 13, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by Sparkler McKenzie_Me, and I like it for multiple reasons: 1) It's funny how they're both guys, but they both sound better when they're singing girls' parts. 2) If you watch their faces when they're not singing, it's like they're... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 13

By Emily WinterJanuary 13, 2011
Isn't my new dog Sparky getting CUTER by the MILLISECOND!?!? ... More  →
Open Thread for January 13

WikiAnswers Tells You How to Talk to Your Crush on the Phone

By Lauren PassellJanuary 12, 2011
People are always asking us how to talk on the phone with their crushes, and we're all like, we have no idea! We mean, if you're like us and have a crush on the pizza delivery guy, you'll notice the phone conversation is usually pretty... More  →
WikiAnswers Tells You How to Talk to Your Crush on the Phone

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 12, 2011
GUYS, WHERE IS THE LOVE? A Sparkler made last week's video, poured her sweat and blood and Lego collection into it, and you only gave it a 7.73? DISGRACEFUL. The Sparkitors rated it a 23 out of 10, just so you... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 12, 2011
Warning: This video is incredibly creepy. I'm not sure why it's creepy. Maybe it's the drawings, or the whole spider thing, or the combination of everything. So admire today's pick (sent in by Aleyna22) for its creepiness and then go watch something funny to... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 12

By Emily WinterJanuary 12, 2011
Ewwwwww, Edward's Underwear!?! GROSS! How could you send us this, groogruxqueen?! Why would anyone want to read about Edward's underwear? I can't even stand to look at the title—oh. That doesn't say "underwear," does it? Freudian slip of the underwear, I mean eyes.... More  →
Open Thread for January 12

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1F

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2011
Whew, Round 1E was a close one! Congratulations to all of the badges in the last round, but special congratulations to our winner, Badge #17! We'll see it again in Round 2... Today's badges put us at halfway through the voting for Round 1! (Yes, that's... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1F

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2011
Yes, I'm putting more Julian Smith up. No, this video is not as boring as the last Julian Smith one. I promise. At the very least, watch it because they fake British ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day