Skip over navigation

Open Thread for May 16

By Chelsea DaggerMay 16, 2011
We're exhaustified from a long weekend of scarfing down stale Peeps and taking 8-hour naps, so we're gonna let SeptembreRea do talking: Hi, Sparklers! It's your friendly neighborhood SparkNotes user SeptembreRea with a piece of art for the open thread... This piece is a bit... More  →
Open Thread for May 16

Open Thread for May 15

By EmmaMay 15, 2011
Meet Arnold, MarauderPrincess's pygmy puff. She got him on a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. What? We're not sulking from jealousy! We just have really bad allergies. >:-( Make us jealous—send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com! More  →
Open Thread for May 15

Open Thread for May 14

By EmmaMay 14, 2011
Ladybug! Ladybugs are cute. NOT GROSS. Love, Hervevabuck Couldn't agree more. Love, Your cute-and-not-gross Sparkitors... More  →
Open Thread for May 14

The VLOG: Softball Strategy SPECTACULAR

By Chelsea DaggerMay 13, 2011
If there's one irrefutable rule about softball, it's that winners never cry. But our team never wins, which means we can cry all we want. We cry while we're batting. We cry while we're pitching. We even cry while we're shouting cleverly-rhymed cheers about the... More  →
The VLOG: Softball Strategy SPECTACULAR

Open Thread for May 13

By Emily WinterMay 13, 2011
BelladonnaGhost knows that we've been talking about steampunks lately, so she made us this awesome graphic! Thanks, girl!... More  →
Open Thread for May 13

Intern's Pick: First Kiss!

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure I wasn't this young when I got my first kiss but that doesn't make these premature kids any less cute! Thank you purpleeggplant4 and rapunzelmarie226 for sharing! Also, there was some controversy about the way my name is pronounced... More  →
Intern's Pick: First Kiss!

Open Thread for May 12

By Emily WinterMay 12, 2011
The message vive-ut-vivas sent us with this lovely photo almost made us cry. But then we just ate some cheese instead: All this poor dandelion seed ever wanted was to not have people call it a weed. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 12

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

By ContributorMay 11, 2011

PrestigiousTimeLady's second installment is even more hilarious—and ridiculous—than her first!—Sparkitors

Alright, so before we get down to business (how many of you started singing “I’ll Make a Man Out of You”? Was it you, Chelsea Dagger? No? Just me, then? Fine.),

... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

Open Thread for May 11

By Emily WinterMay 11, 2011
ez30yankee says... Hi Sparkitors. Here's a random picture I took of a tulip. I would make a joke here, but my tulip jokes are kind of limited. Did you know there's no such thing as a blue tulip? We did know that. Now let's see what we can... More  →
Open Thread for May 11

Open Thread for May 10

By Chelsea DaggerMay 10, 2011
Here's what CJ has to say about her lovable pup: This is my dog, Duke. He's a Rottweiler. He's not a mean rott, he's really a darling of a dog... aside from getting his leash tied up around trees, and barking at the neighbors' dogs every... More  →
Open Thread for May 10