Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 6

By SparkLifeMarch 6, 2012
RedGirlRocks says... One of the reasons why I love traveling to Cali is that you don't see any of these majestic trees where I come from. Nothing better than watching the sun set like this... We couldn't agree more, Red.... More  →
Open Thread for March 6

The New Arcade Fire Hunger Games Song!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 5, 2012
The Hunger Games movie comes out in less than a month, and the album even sooner than that. To keep you from going crazy between now and then, here's another song off of the Hunger Games soundtrack: "Abraham's Daughter" by Arcade Fire. Is it just... More  →
The New Arcade Fire Hunger Games Song!

Open Thread for March 5

By SparkLifeMarch 5, 2012
BigBowlOfAwesome sent us this pic of the "Quiet Zone" in the middle of Chicago. A quiet zone. In a city. A very BIG city. We gotta wonder, how is that working out for them? Wanna see your pic on the OT? Send it... More  →
Open Thread for March 5

Open Thread for March 4

By SparkLifeMarch 4, 2012
Addam and Co. caught the monorail at DisneyLand just in time. Anyone else jealous that they're in DisneyLand? And on a monorail? Because we definitely are. Look how blue the sky is! Oh, and does anyone else think the monorail train looks like a... More  →
Open Thread for March 4

Open Thread for March 3

By SparkLifeMarch 3, 2012
An anonymous Sparkler sent us this photo of her wall of Charlie McDonnell-inspired stuff, to which we say ... YOU HAVE A WALL OF CHARLIE MCDONNELL-INSPIRED STUFF? We knew we were friends with you guys for a reason.Wanna see your pic on the... More  →
Open Thread for March 3

Check Out These Sparkler Doodles

By SparkLifeMarch 2, 2012
Heyo, Sparksicles! We asked you to send us your doodles, and you did! And boy do you guys have some talent, because we got some amazing drawings in--and here they are! Click through to see this awesome artwork, and the Sparklers who made it! More  →
Check Out These Sparkler Doodles!

Open Thread for March 2

By SparkLifeMarch 2, 2012
EmilieAthena sent us this pic and told us to ignore the mess behind her adorable red heart balloon, but we just can't. We like the messy! Besides, messiness is a sign of genius, right? ... More  →
Open Thread for March 2

Open Thread for March 1

By SparkLifeMarch 1, 2012
BigBowlOfAwesome sent us this picture, and whatever it is, we have to say... it is pretty, well, awesome. If you'd like to go see it yourself and inform us of it's purposes, go check out the Botanical Center in Iowa. Or, ya know,... More  →
Open Thread for March 1

What Are Your Favorite Celebs Saying About the Oscars?

By Aislinn ShevlinFebruary 29, 2012
As you may have heard, I have a new book out later this year. Very different to Harry, although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much. More  →
What Are Your Favorite Celebs Saying About the Oscars?

The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS

By ContributorFebruary 29, 2012
twodoorcinemaclub has some VERY important tips for all you Manklers. Step away from the camera and LISTEN UP.--Sparkitors In some ways, Facebook is very unfair. I (and I'm assuming my fellow lady Sparklers as well) pick profile pictures fairly... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS