Skip over navigation

Open Thread for March 28

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 28, 2011
GinnyWeasley99 won our hearts with a pic of our home state, Colorado; this is the view from the top of Pike's Peak! Gorgeous, isn't it?... More  →
Open Thread for March 28

Open Thread for March 27

By EmmaMarch 27, 2011
pinkmnms took this pro picture of the Space Needle. We've never visited the Needle ourselves, but from this image, we assume it's a carnival ride! Juuuuuust kidding. We know it's really a spaceship! Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com—your Sparkitors want to see them.... More  →
Open Thread for March 27

Open Thread for March 26

By EmmaMarch 26, 2011
Deea101's two kitties are not only beautiful, they're fans of the Marx Brothers! Send pictures of your talented animals to contribute@sparknotes.com so they can get famous on the internet!... More  →
Open Thread for March 26

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 25, 2011
Yes, feral cats and the CIA. That was the gist of the comments from last week, so we thought to ourselves, "Why not run with it?" And run we did. Can ya dig? Whatever, we don't have time to explain; all those mafia jokes from... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 25, 2011
Yes, I'm a sucker for little kids. And these ones are adorable! They do, however, suck at dancing. (But that doesn't make them any less ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 25

By Emily WinterMarch 25, 2011
MEOW, OKAY? JUST MEOOOOOW.  Erm, megustaqueso74 says... Obviously, i pay a lot of attention in math class. *sarcasm hand raised* just kidding! i do, i do. (most of the time) i did this while i was SUPPOSED to be doing my math homework. but, as... More  →
Open Thread for March 25

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 24, 2011
Do you want to watch one of the most boring videos ever? Good. Here it is. (Warning: don't watch all of this or your brain will ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 24

By Emily WinterMarch 24, 2011
Doesn't this look like it was written in alien blood? Thanks aquagleam15!... More  →
Open Thread for March 24

Comments of the Week: What Happened to Jenny the Intern?

By Emily WinterMarch 23, 2011
Jenny picked up her satchel, brushed the soot and blood from her knees, and rose to her feet. She was shaky, but the sunlight that wove through the boards on the windows seemed to guide her, giving her hope. Still, the air was oppressive. A... More  →
Comments of the Week: What Happened to Jenny the Intern?

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2011
All right, I am officially even MORE impressed with Daniel Radcliffe. Not only is he Harry Potter, not only is he really funny, not only does he know who Tom Lehrer is, but he actually knows all the elements of the periodic table. Keep breathing... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day