Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 16!

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Send your photos to contribute@sparknotes.com with your username to get your pictures on the OT.... More  →
Open Thread for March 16!

Open Thread for March 16

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Is this picture not GORGEOUS? Is the rose not the coolest color ever? Glinda_Darling's date give her this rose, which she took a picture of and then deleted the background. We LOVE it. Wanna see your picture on the OT? Send it in to... More  →
Open Thread for March 16

Open Thread for March 15

By SparkLifeMarch 15, 2012
The_Princess_Geek's zoo has these adorable dinosaur cutouts inside it. We LOVE them. And we feel nostalgic for the Land Before Time. Anyone else?... More  →
Open Thread for March 15

Which Musician Got a Sneak Peek of The Hunger Games Movie?

By Aislinn ShevlinMarch 14, 2012
Dear daylight savings, please give me my hour back, I was particularly fond of that one and I don't want to wait 'til October to get it back More  →
Which Musician Got a Sneak Peek of The Hunger Games Movie?

Pi's Twitter Account

By Josh PeriloMarch 14, 2012
It's Pi's birthday today, and what better way to celebrate than to take a quick look at his Twitter account and see what he's been up to lately: I'm keynote speaker at this year's San Diego MathCon! Pretty Psiched. #SeeWhatIDidThere #FF @MajInAiryNumb3r @OccamsRazor @lHopitalRulez @PapaTime Back in court... More  →
Pi's Twitter Account

Open Thread for March 14

By SparkLifeMarch 14, 2012
MaidenWarrior says... For my Sophomore year Stagecraft class, we had to paint an image of our favorite CD cover (hand-drawn, not a photo) onto a wooden board that we had put together (drilling and painting and EVERYTHING) ourselves. I’m a person who is a... More  →
Open Thread for March 14

Open Thread for March 13

By SparkLifeMarch 13, 2012
tonythetank sent us this picture of is his friend colter holding a fire ball. You MAKE FIREBALLS? Dude, why don't we know you? That's, like, magic.... More  →
Open Thread for March 13

What's Your Hunger Games Name?

By Josh PeriloMarch 12, 2012
Ever wondered about when and how you’re going to die? No? Well that’s probably because you don’t exist in the world of The Hunger Games. But if you did, that question would probably cross your mind more than eight times a day. Also,... More  →
What's Your Hunger Games Name?

Open Thread for March 12

By SparkLifeMarch 12, 2012
rainfire113 says... This is my dog, Maddie. She was the friendliest, sweetest dog you could ever meet. But last week we had to take her to the hospital and have her put to sleep. Everyone who ever met her loved her immediately, and I... More  →
Open Thread for March 12

Open Thread for March 11

By SparkLifeMarch 11, 2012
Bluebird_13 took this photo outside the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas because she thought the lights were really pretty. They are pretty... also, we want a disco ball. That is all.... More  →
Open Thread for March 11