Skip over navigation

Open Thread for May 4

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 4, 2011
hermionerules5 sent in this gorgeous pic with a note for all you Harry Potter lovers out there (Read: all of you): Doesn't this scene, taken at Hume Lake in Sequoia National Forest in California, look like that scene from Harry Potter and... More  →
Open Thread for May 4

The Perilous Art of Re-Friending on Facebook

By ContributorMay 3, 2011
amaryllismoon is a genius in the ways of the interwebz.—Sparkitors So you go through your Facebook friends and purge your account of the people you never talk to or don't like because they post weird pictures of ducks every... More  →
The Perilous Art of Re-Friending on Facebook

Jane Austen Is Throwing Punches

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 3, 2011
Have you ever wanted to see Lizzy Bennett beat people up? Admit it, you have. Who wouldn't? And here is your ... More  →
Jane Austen Is Throwing Punches

Open Thread for May 3

By Chelsea DaggerMay 3, 2011
Amarantha93 sent this awesome drawing with the following email: This is Magnus Bane from the book series The Mortal Instruments. I drew this and colored it. The only thing missing is glitter. and rainbow pants. That's funny— GLITTER and RAINBOW PANTS are the only things... More  →
Open Thread for May 3

Annoying Texts from Boys

By EmmaMay 2, 2011
Why do guys text things like "hey"??? We will never understand. —Sparkitors Emily: Emma, breaking news: Chelsea's crush has been called off. Emma: go on! Emily: well he is not a jerk. but he is... not great for Chelsea. Emma: how so?... More  →
Annoying Texts from Boys

Extreme Shepherding?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 2, 2011
Do you want to see a bunch of sheep light up? Do you want to see some farmers playing a game of pong with their sheep? Yes, you do. Also, I think these farmers must be VERY ... More  →
Extreme Shepherding?

Guy Asks Girl to Prom, Whole World Melts

By Emily WinterMay 2, 2011
Click play to be assaulted by cuteness. (Btw, anyone else think the girl in this video looks a lot like our amazing intern Jenny?)... More  →
Guy Asks Girl to Prom, Whole World Melts

Open Thread for May 2

By Chelsea DaggerMay 2, 2011
TinaxthexLlama explains this blurry pic: Sparkitors! I found these in my notifications on Facebook (which is set to Pirate English, not regular English)! To translate: Dan liked TWO of my comments on his status. So please tell him that I was SO excited that... More  →
Open Thread for May 2

Open Thread for May 1

By EmmaMay 1, 2011
It's May 1! Quick, say "rabbit rabbit" for good luck! Send your adorable pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for May 1

Open Thread for April 30

By EmmaApril 30, 2011
Between David's slicked-back hair and Posh's eye contact, we're seriously aswoon at SparkLife headquarters. What did you think of the Beckhams' wedding look? We need more open thread pics, people. Send them to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for April 30