Skip over navigation
Prom

Open Thread for March 5

By EmmaMarch 5, 2011
We missed this Sparkler's birthday! :'(! Hi! It's my birthday on March 1st and my friends and I had a tea party over the weekend so I was hoping you could post this picture on my birthday?  :) Thank you very much!  P.S. We all wore... More  →
Open Thread for March 5

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
The winner of Round 4B is... IsabellaxCm's Badge 15! Congratulations, Sparkler. AND NOW it's the final round! Our two final contestants are pikori's Badge #8 and IsabellaxCM's Badge #15. This is it, Sparklers—the outcome of... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
mysticjadeshoe must know that we're shameless narcissists who can't resist an adorable post about our own website!—Sparkitors I was inspired to write this article by an Interview with a Sparkler question a few weeks ago, which asked... More  →
A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Hail To The Chief

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 4, 2011
Last year when Chelsea Dagger was elected president (by herself and 3 eggs that she drew faces onto), she passed a law that required the stupid sun to stop being so stupid hot. Unfortunately, the sun is a stubborn butt-clown, so it stayed... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Hail To The Chief

How to Not Fail at Facebook Friending

By Melissa AlbertMarch 4, 2011
In real life, you don't come right out and ask someone to be your friend, unless you're four or playing a very sinister character in a prison film. But on Facebook, it's totally acceptable—until you completely blow it by asking wrong. A quick primer: This... More  →
How to Not Fail at Facebook Friending

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
Johnny Depp! Johnny Depp! Johnny Depp! Johnny Depp! Johnny Depp is in this video! Ok, there's some music and Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom... but mostly Johnny Depp! Thank you, 5ebright, for giving me an excuse to talk about Johnny Depp. Send in your favorite... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 4

By Emily WinterMarch 4, 2011
And they say vampires are dead! Well they are dead, but we're talking about popularity dead, like, that they are still pop—OH NEVER MIND. This is a photo of HarryPotterLoverGrL's local Target, specifically, it's exclusively vampire section.... More  →
Open Thread for March 4

Stock Photo Face-Off: Rhymes with Stevie Nicks

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 3, 2011
Gosh. This is embarrassing. We didn't see it coming at all. We've run out of uncomfortable/wacky/peculiar/illogical stock photos! We are fresh out. We've hit the bottom of the barrel. End of the line, folks! Move along. The stock photo agencies have come to their senses... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: Rhymes with Stevie Nicks

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 3, 2011
I have to admit, I've never been this excited about Interpretive Dance (or wanted to be British) so much before. But this video, sent in by Banaynays1295, is just AMAZING. And... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 3

By Emily WinterMarch 3, 2011
My dog Sparky peed on half my wardrobe last weekend when he was mad at me for going out with friends instead of playing with him. It sucked. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 3