Skip over navigation

Videos That'll Make Sunshine Come Out of Your Earholes

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 1, 2010
Lately, it seems like everything's going wrong. It's dark when we wake up in the morning; it's been raining all week; our favorite cross-dressing, classic Hollywood actor just kicked the bucket; and our cat peed on our new sofa even though we specifically told her... More  →
Videos That'll Make Sunshine Come Out of Your Earholes

Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

By ContributorOctober 1, 2010
Last Friday, your Sparkitors had to cut The Friday Awards due to time constraints. But 20 Sparklers have picked up where we left off! We're really proud of how quickly the committee organized, and we think it did an excellent job with its... More  →
Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

Open Thread for October 1

By Emily WinterOctober 1, 2010
It's October! That means Halloween! Let's ALL go as this cat, Moosa. All we have to do is put on some whiskers and stretch out on the floor all day. Thanks for the pic Dizzy_In_My_Head!... More  →
Open Thread for October 1

Open Thread for September 30

By Emily WinterSeptember 30, 2010
A mystery Sparkler says... I was recently @ a swim party w/ my friends and they were trying to see how many basketballs they could stack onto each other w/out them fallin. Only three?! We can stack 20! (Just don't ask us to prove it.) ... More  →
Open Thread for September 30

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 29, 2010
Last week's video fared a LOT better than we expected; it averaged an 8.09 on the Scale of Awesomeness, and Coffinmaker gave it a 10. If the Mankler King of Comedy thinks it's funny, we're not gonna... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Open Thread for September 29

By Emily WinterSeptember 29, 2010
Joy to the loam! The loam has come! Let loamy soil be loamy... and soily! Amazing pic courtesy of Oreosmooshy.... More  →
Open Thread for September 29

Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 2B!

By ContributorSeptember 28, 2010
Whoa, that was a close contest. We had to count every single one of the 230-something votes. We haven't counted this much since we tried to pay for a cab in pennies. That was such a horrible day! Anyway, flag 21 was Friday's winner. Congrats,... More  →
Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 2B!

Open Thread for September 28

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 28, 2010
sciencenerdess94 sent us this rad picture, along with the following caption: While I was on the Open Thread one day, frustrated with the school year so far, I decided to complain about it. Somehow, I ended up with: "Sometimes, life just sucks. And that's where SparkLife... More  →
Open Thread for September 28

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 27, 2010
Beau the dog (owned by WhimsicalLady) reminds us a lot of William Taft, the 27th president of the United States. Why? We're not sure. But now you know who the 27th president of the US was, just in case it ever comes... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Open Thread for September 27

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 27, 2010
flyergirl13 made one of the most moving (and mathematically correct) arguments we've ever seen to get her picture posted on today's Open Thread. Check it out and share our awe: Here's my chain of logic (we learned logic+proofs in geometry today!) If you post one... More  →
Open Thread for September 27