Skip over navigation

The Best of SparkLife

By ContributorDecember 3, 2010
Is it any surprise that we lurve, loave, and luff this article? Thanks, Ney_Ney92! –Sparkitors As William Shakespeare once said, "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." Me? I stumbled upon greatness... More  →
The Best of SparkLife

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Nobody Wants To Be A Bounty Hunter?!

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 3, 2010
Chelsea Dagger missed you sparkly sparkle-monsters terribly last Friday, but she was too busy eating deep-fried doughnuts with mashed-potato icing back in Colorado to write a new post. SO SUE HER. If legal action ain't your cup of tea, then you may take exactly 6... More  →

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 3, 2010
Today's video was sent in by wakwy, and it basically rocks. A lot. The fact that someone can actually do all that with his mouth, well, it just blows my mind. Plus I like this... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 3

By Emily WinterDecember 3, 2010
Like we keep saying... WHY IS EVERY SPARKLER AN AMAZING ARTIST??? You people are unbelievable! You're too good to be true! Are you really real?!??! Lumos26, we demand to see your birth certificate. We'll take your passport, too. And... some cheese, while you're at it?... More  →
Open Thread for December 3

How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
yankeegirl93 has a bone to pick with your favorite social network. And we don't mean Friendster. –Sparkitors Despite the awesome aspects of Facebook—photo sharing, hilarious links, constant, enlightening updates ("walking up stairs...hungry for pie")—overuse of the site can definitely have adverse effects on your... More  →
How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
Today's pick was recommended by Zoeigirl, and for her recommendation I would like to award her at least 250 Awesome Points because JULIAN SMITH IS AMAZING! A friend of mine recently introduced me to his videos, and now they come up surprisingly often... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 2

By Emily WinterDecember 2, 2010
IS DECEMBER OVER YET?!??!?!??!?!?!?! We're just going to put paper umbrellas in our hair and stare at Noisettepancake's picture of a Hawaiian sunset for the rest of the winter.... More  →
Open Thread for December 2

Design the New Sparkler Post Badge!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2010
You know that badge that shows up on the picture for every Sparkler post? The one pictured to my left? Well, we want to replace it. It's getting kind of old and tired, and it keeps bugging us to send it on a vacation to... More  →
Design the New Sparkler Post Badge!

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 1, 2010
From the looks of last week's average score, which was a momentous 9.01, you guys aren't sick of Harry Potter just yet. So at the risk of overcookin' your grits, we're gonna give you more of the man you love, Mr.... More  →

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2010
This video gets picked because... well... you'll see. The payoff is all in the last 20 seconds, but it's worth the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day