Skip over navigation

Open Thread for St. Patrick's Day

By Emily WinterMarch 17, 2011
Shout out to all the leprechauns in the houuuuuuuuuuse! ... More  →
Open Thread for St. Patrick's Day

Comments of the Week

By Emily WinterMarch 16, 2011
If your comments were chicken nuggets, THESE would be the nuggets we choose to encrust with diamonds and dangle from our necks. (If you think that's creepy, wait till you hear what our belly button rings are made of.) Congratulations to the following Sparklers for doing... More  →
Comments of the Week

What's Your Take on Rebecca Black?

Since last "Fryyyyyyday," Rebecca Black has had the Internet community in the palm of her 13-year-old hand. If you just got back from a casting call for a new show called Deserted Island: Head in the Sand and you're all "Huzawha?" about Rebecca Black, know... More  →
What's Your Take on Rebecca Black?

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 16, 2011
Okay, I don't know much about sports, but I do know that if you're running toward a goal and no one from the other team is trying to stop you, that's a good indication that you're doing something ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 16

This picture is EXTREMELY adorable. putyourrecordson says... Look! I made a collage out of Auntie SparkNotes photos! (It’s hard to tell that they’re Auntie’s photo’s, but I SWEAR ON HARRY POTTER they are!) Do you liiiiiiiiiiiiiike it? 8) "LIKE it"? Pshhhhaw. We want to... More  →
Open Thread for March 16

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 15, 2011
This little gem of a video is just unbelievable. The woman acts like my little brother when I try to tell him that Santa isn't real. I mean, she does realize that by responding, she indicates that she can hear him, right? Apparently not. Send in... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 15

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 15, 2011
Angry Hobbits sent us this ridiculously awesome drawing along with the following email: Today in his Blogging Breaking Dawn post, the Amazing Dan said that "in an unaired episode of Sesame Street, the mighty Grover laid waste to his enemies using mind-fire." So... More  →
Open Thread for March 15

For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

By Emily WinterMarch 14, 2011
CRUD NUGGETS! We forgot it's Pi Day. We're terrible, no good pumpkin butts, and not the sexy kind. In a last-minute attempt to get our pi on, we've provided you with this quality photograph of a Sparkitor with her arm stuck in a Halloween costume. An... More  →
For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 14, 2011
Today's video was sent in by i'm_a_walking_contradiction (whose username I love) and IT IS ADORABLE. There is a baby! And he is laughing! It's so cute I'm going to barf unicorns and glitter hair... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 14

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 14, 2011
We're completely exhausted from a long weekend of cribbage and catching our own sweat in buckets, so we're going to let BonnieBellez do all the explicatin': We had an assignment in school last semester where we were told to draw our best rendition of... More  →
Open Thread for March 14