Skip over navigation

Open Thread for May 23

By Chelsea DaggerMay 23, 2011
Here's what redheadlover391 has to say about her adorable pup, Bella: She's a mutt we got from the pound, and she's so sweet. I love her so much! :)... More  →
Open Thread for May 23

Open Thread for May 22

By EmmaMay 22, 2011
We survived the end of the world! What better way to celebrate than with... ...a Doctor Who marathon hosted by prettylittlewriter, who made these vegan TARDIS cookies for the occasion?! Celebrate the non-end of the world: send us your happy pics! contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for May 22

Open Thread for May 21

By EmmaMay 21, 2011
So, what are you up to on the last day of the world? We're painting our nails, watching Supernanny reruns, and then waving our pink Converse in the air like we simply do not care—just like thesonofrage. Have a great Saturday, kittens! We want... More  →
Open Thread for May 21

Open Thread for May 20

By Emily WinterMay 20, 2011
THIS IS SPARKY, MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WOOORLD. Here is a list of things my dog Sparky can do: -Wait for me by the door while I'm at SparkNotes (pictured above). -Hide bones in my bed while I'm at SparkNotes. -Everything else. Also, he has six Nobel Prizes... More  →
Open Thread for May 20

How To Be an Awful Editor

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2011
So you want to one day be employed as an editor, eh? Did you know that being a great editor requires knowledge, patience, and professionalism? Yuck, yuck, yuck! It's plenty more fun to be an awful editor instead. Follow my lead: How to be an awful... More  →
How To Be an Awful Editor

Open Thread for May 19

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2011
muffinsarejustbetter says this rock looks like a dinosaur head. And you know what? We totally agree. WE KNEW THEY'D BE BACK!!!... More  →
Open Thread for May 19

Why SparkLife Is My Own Personal Brand of Heroin(e)

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 18, 2011
I was going to write my post for Appreciation Week about Emily's question mark-shaped butt, but Chelsea Dagger stole that opportunity from me, so now I've decided to write my Appreciation Week post on SparkLife and why it completes me more than Emily's... More  →
Why SparkLife Is My Own Personal Brand of Heroin(e)

Kate Middleton and the Ugly Stepsisters

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 18, 2011
I "stumbled" upon this last night and could not keep it to myself. It's too funny!  Obviously, I'm still obsessing about the royal couple. "Cinderella and Kate" Send in your photos/videos to contribute@sparknotes.com. Related Post:"Royal Wedding Slide Show"... More  →
Kate Middleton and the Ugly Stepsisters

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 3

By ContributorMay 18, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is back with the hilarious third installment to her AVPM blog!—Sparkitors This week's narwhal winners are..... sparky0000000000122222222 makemusicals Dreamerlily You three get an entire song about them, because well… you helped... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 3

Open Thread for May 18

By Emily WinterMay 18, 2011
Anyone else play Call of Duty Zombies on their calculators like this Sparkler? Well, the cat is not interested. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 18