Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 20

By SparkLifeMarch 20, 2012
bookweirm sent us the following message with her pic... Hey Sparkitors!!!!! I GOT MY TICKET TO THE HUNGER GAMES PREMIERE IN MY CITY!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED I THINK I AM GOING TO BUST A DANCE MOVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LINE UP...... More  →
Open Thread for March 20

If President Snow Had a Twitter Account

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 19, 2012
You know you’d follow him. Letitsnowman: Should I bring back old tributes for HG 75? Tweet your answers with #QuarterQuell. Letitsnowman: @FinnickOdamn pizza and pinochle tonight, bud? You know, for our weekly hangout night? Starting this week? #newtradition Letitsnowman: Call me an old fuddy-duddy, but I don’t really... More  →
If President Snow Had a Twitter Account

Open Thread for March 19

By SparkLifeMarch 19, 2012
In case you can't tell, this is a picture of one dinosaur nugget attacking another dinosaur nugget, with ketchup for blood. It's all very realistic and scientific, and we're sure that if daisymay had taught our Earth Science class, it would have been... More  →
Open Thread for March 19

Open Thread for March 18

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 18, 2012
Now, just try to tell us you can take one look at this picture and NOT want to have your very own chinchilla to carry around in your pocket. Yup, we thought so: not possible. Everyone wants a chinchilla. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 18

Open Thread for March 17

By SparkLifeMarch 17, 2012
Here is a picture of an adorable hedgehog. You're quite welcome. And, on a totally unrelated note, anyone who buys us a pet hedgehog will receive 12 trillion awesome points. That is all. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 17

James Madison's Twitter Feed

By Josh PeriloMarch 16, 2012
It’s James Madison’s 261st birthday! We’re all celebrating by eating a cake shaped like the U.S. Constitution over here at SparkLife headquarters. We’d mail some to you, but that’s never worked out in the past. Instead, we thought we’d share the fourth president’s... More  →
James Madison's Twitter Feed

Open Thread for March 16!

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Send your photos to contribute@sparknotes.com with your username to get your pictures on the OT.... More  →
Open Thread for March 16!

Open Thread for March 16

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Is this picture not GORGEOUS? Is the rose not the coolest color ever? Glinda_Darling's date give her this rose, which she took a picture of and then deleted the background. We LOVE it. Wanna see your picture on the OT? Send it in to... More  →
Open Thread for March 16

Open Thread for March 15

By SparkLifeMarch 15, 2012
The_Princess_Geek's zoo has these adorable dinosaur cutouts inside it. We LOVE them. And we feel nostalgic for the Land Before Time. Anyone else?... More  →
Open Thread for March 15

Which Musician Got a Sneak Peek of The Hunger Games Movie?

By Aislinn ShevlinMarch 14, 2012
Dear daylight savings, please give me my hour back, I was particularly fond of that one and I don't want to wait 'til October to get it back More  →
Which Musician Got a Sneak Peek of The Hunger Games Movie?