Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 1

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2011
Good news, Sparklers: it's finally December! The national month of giving me things being generous and loving and stuff. In other news, you're probably wondering, "What are these strange-looking edible creations?" In the words of WhatWasIDreamingAbout, they are "THE MOST AWESOME... More  →
Open Thread for December 1

The Pre-Party Party Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 30, 2011
The same Anonymous Sparkler who sent in this awesome playlist sent in another one... and it's at least as awesome. Maybe more. And since it's Christmas time, everyone needs music to get them ready for all the parties! So blast away,... More  →
The Pre-Party Party Playlist

Open Thread for November 30

By SparkLifeNovember 30, 2011
As a former barista, all I can say is deeeeeeem geeeeeerl. I could never get my swirls as nice as ShazamBam's. Color me impressed (and then bring me a cappuccino, eh?).... More  →
Open Thread for November 30

Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
And for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we bring you: videos of cute animals eating stuff. Makes us want to go to Taco Bell and scarf down a Crunchy Taco, Cheese Roll Ups, Cheesy Nachos and Cinnamon Twists. But then again, we were probably going to... More  →
Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
Happy Cyber Monday, Sparklers! We know that today is technically safer than Black Friday, but it can still be terrifying. We can't tell you what to buy or where the best deals are, but we can tell you what not to buy today.... More  →
The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy

Open Thread for November 27

By SparkLifeNovember 27, 2011
Belladonna2112 asks, What do you get when you add a Harry potter obsession, a loving of ducks, and photoshopping prowess together? You get GryffinDuck! Of course you do!... More  →
Open Thread for November 27

Open Thread for November 26

By SparkLifeNovember 26, 2011
mishiebuttons MADE this doll! She is handmade (by me) from just scraps lying around the house. I went through a bit of an Alice obsession (muffin and backwards clock? not surprised if you guessed), and kind of enjoy making dolls more than the average person. I recently... More  →
Open Thread for November 26

Open Thread for November 25

By SparkLifeNovember 25, 2011
A Mystery Sparkler says... "Why a picture of the earth?" you may ask. Cuz the earth is awesome and without it there would be NOTHING!' Yep, that sounds about right. ... More  →
Open Thread for November 25

Open Thread for November 24

By SparkLifeNovember 24, 2011
HAPPPPPPPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY, EAT! (Erm, we mean, what are you thankful for?)... More  →
Open Thread for November 24

Open Thread for November 23

By SparkLifeNovember 23, 2011
IS IT CREEPY TO SAY THAT I WANT TO BE IN YOUR BEDROOM, Nyx_of_Night? NO? EXCELLENT. (She does have a gorgeous view, amirite?)... More  →
Open Thread for November 23