Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Yes, I'm posting even more Julian Smith, but seriously, this guy is awesome! Plus, people keep sending him in as a suggestion. (Thanks, Hope... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 1

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
This epic picture was crafted by NoisettePancake, who wrote This goes out to you, Dan. We're prettttyyy sure this scores you a spot in the club, Pancake. ... More  →
Open Thread for February 1

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 31, 2011
This pic was submitted by Kim G, whose sweetly sleepy daschund is named Winky—and it looks to us like she's been hittin' the butterbeer a little too hard. But before you dream up some clever captions for her, check out last week's best... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 31, 2011
I just don't know what to make of this video (send in by FrolickingSheep). It kinda freaks me out, to be honest... but it's also amazingly creative. How to kill a chocolate bunny... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 31

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 31, 2011
haha<3 sent us this scrumptious-looking photo along with the following explanation: So yesterday I was trying to do origami, and when I was perusing one website I saw something that COMPLETELY BLEW MY MIND. I knew I had to... More  →
Open Thread for January 31

Open Thread for January 30

By EmmaJanuary 30, 2011
We were so blinded by jealousy over pink_diamond6483's incredible nail polish collection that at first we didn't notice the secret message. Do you see it? Hint: it rhymes with SharkKnife. Send your works of art to contribute@sparknotes.com for publication on an OT!... More  →
Open Thread for January 30

Open Thread for January 29

By EmmaJanuary 29, 2011
This is Snow_Wolf27's bear, Panzer. You'll notice that he's wearing earmuffs. And he's a polar bear. If bears can't take the cold and snow this winter, what hope do we mere mortals have?!? Send your wintery pix to contribute@sparknotes.com for possible publication on... More  →
Open Thread for January 29

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 28, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by Miss.Moneypenny. It's a play off of this video (Remember?), but this version is about Hanukkah*. *Note: You may actually learn some history while watching this video. Be... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Okay, Okay, WE'RE SORRY FOR ASKING.

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 28, 2011
We didn't realize just how impossible last week's question was until waterbottle95 challenged US to answer it—and we endeavored to do so for approximately 34 seconds, after which we collapsed  into... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Okay, Okay, WE'RE SORRY FOR ASKING.

Open Thread for January 28

By EmmaJanuary 28, 2011
squeegethesquid has happy feet. And we're pretty sure her left foot is flirting with us. ;-)... More  →
Open Thread for January 28