Skip over navigation

Sweet Home Alabama

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 19, 2011
This is my last intern's pick guys! I've had an amazing summer at SparkNotes, but I'm going back to college down south (and that would be a really long commute).  So even though this video is ridiculously old, I had to post it because it's... More  →
Sweet Home Alabama

Open Thread for August 19

By SparkLifeAugust 19, 2011
AnOctpusDream drew us this giant squid monster. I mean, it's technically just a giant squid, but isn't every giant squid a monster? Anyway, this Sparkitor would pay actual human dollars to have this piece of art in her room.... More  →
Open Thread for August 19

The Best of Dan Bergstein

By Emily WinterAugust 18, 2011
Like the witches in Macbeth, we three Sparkitors put our lumpy, greasy heads together... and came up with this list of our all-time favorite Dan Bergstein posts! If you haven't read them all, we predict something very bad will happen to you. In no particular order... More  →
The Best of Dan Bergstein

Anne Hathaway Raps Now?

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 18, 2011
So this happened. I think she should keep her day job. What do you think of Anne's rap? Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Anne Hathaway Raps Now?

The Best Of SparkLife: Quotes Edition

By ContributorAugust 18, 2011
lia.lovegood has put together a priceless collection of some of the most hilarious words ever written on SparkLife. You better put on your laughing pants.—Sparkitors I'm just an average teenager who is (GASP!) completely obsessed with the Harry Potter phenomenon and reading in general.... More  →
The Best Of SparkLife: Quotes Edition

Open Thread for August 18

By SparkLifeAugust 18, 2011
I'm mesmerized by this stock photo of a pencil ball. That is all. ... More  →
Open Thread for August 18

Bo Burnham Is a Comedy God

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 17, 2011
Bo Burnham is one of my favorite comedians IN THE WORLD. I saw him in New Orleans a few months ago and he was even better live. And I met him afterward, so that was pretty cool. He has so many hilarious songs on YouTube.... More  →
Bo Burnham Is a Comedy God

Open Thread for August 17

By SparkLifeAugust 17, 2011
C-Rav took this pic back in the winter, but forgot to send it. All you sunburnt Sparklers, feast thine eyez!!!... More  →
Open Thread for August 17

Song About Acne? Check.

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 16, 2011
Acne or not, boys with accents are so dreamy. Thanks for sending this in SunBrightSparrow! Related post: ACNE... More  →
Song About Acne? Check.

My Crush Is a Mankler

By ContributorAugust 16, 2011

JustAnotherUsername calls out the cutest, funniest guys on our site—you don't want to miss this list!—Sparkitors

As I’m sure we’ve all noticed, Manklers have been contributing to Sparklife more and more. And what do I have to say to that?... More  →
My Crush Is a Mankler