Skip over navigation

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4B

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 2, 2011
We thought we should not Challenge you to do something That we could not do So we're writing this Entirely in awesome Poetry—for reals. Now, in yesterday's show-down round Great poems and votes did abound But to proceed to Round Five Only one badge could survive So badge number eight will... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4B

Open Thread for March 2

By Emily WinterMarch 2, 2011
We kinda wish we'd been there for flyergirl13's bonfire party, but dude, this sounds dangerous! (That's the old lady in us, sorry.): My brother and I, and some other kids, decided to make a huge bonfire. You think bonfire, you think, okay,... More  →
Open Thread for March 2

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4A

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 1, 2011
Aaaaaaand the winner of Round 3D is TheEpicNinjaOfEpicness's Badge #25! Congratulations, Sparkler! Today is monumental. Today is life-changing. Today is HUGE. Today is half of Round 4! We are down to the Final Four Badges in this competition. (The final four in... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4A

Facebook War: Attack Of The Parentals

By ContributorMarch 1, 2011
jtjuvenile knows that you already friended your mom. Quit frontin'.—Sparkitors “Accept me, or I shall ground you.” “I sent you a friend request  on Facebook. It’s up to you if you want to add me.” “FINE, I promise I  won’t upload your... More  →
Facebook War: Attack Of The Parentals

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 1, 2011
This little girl is adorable... and dedicated. And obviously has never had a job. Raise your hand if you think she'll change her mind in a couple ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 1

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 1, 2011
Snow in Texas can mean only one thing: THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. Batten down your metaphorical hatches and stock the cellar full of pickled sardines, because world is ABOUT TO END. But in the meantime, take a break and admire JessicaB's cutie cat... More  →
Open Thread for March 1

Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
And we have no answer. There is no reason in the WORLD why we should make a slideshow of dog heads photoshopped onto cat bodies, except that Emily Winter told us to, and Emily Winter's word is law. So stop your whining and give in to the madness: it's time to revel in the b More  →
Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2011
How many of you have read Beastly? BECAUSE THERE'S  A MOVIE COMING OUT!!! Okay, it has Vanessa Hudgens in it... so I can't be sure about the quality. But here's the... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 28

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
We've had this pic in our inbox forever, and we're so happy to finally post it; a pup this precious deserves some airtime! Here's what LittleMissMoonshine had to say about her: This is my 7 month-old puppy named Pepper. She is a cockapoo,... More  →
Open Thread for February 28

Open Thread for February 27

By EmmaFebruary 27, 2011
I'd Rather Be In Dublin writes...

The OT's down at the moment (as sometimes happens), which prompted me to wonder where my good OT frock-coat-wearing chum Amadeus had gotten too. So I made this, to enquire—in the hope that she might see it and

... More  →
Open Thread for February 27