Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for November 23

By SparkLifeNovember 23, 2011
IS IT CREEPY TO SAY THAT I WANT TO BE IN YOUR BEDROOM, Nyx_of_Night? NO? EXCELLENT. (She does have a gorgeous view, amirite?)... More  →
Open Thread for November 23

Ellen Makes Fun of Breaking Dawn

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 22, 2011
After the Justin Bieber video, quite a few of you have practically begged me to put this video up as well. Well, maybe not begged, but that makes me feel more important. Anywho, ask and you shall receive, Sparkle-friends! I'm sure you'll find this mockery of... More  →
Ellen Makes Fun of Breaking Dawn

The Amazing Glow-in-the-Dark Wonder Cat!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 21, 2011
Guys, this is not a joke. This cat, Mr. Green Genes, has been genetically modified to glow in the dark. I am in a moral dilemma: it feels so wrong to mutate animals on purpose for such a useless thing...but it's also pretty cool that this... More  →
The Amazing Glow-in-the-Dark Wonder Cat!

Open Thread for November 20

By SparkLifeNovember 20, 2011
This is not a flower. It is something far more magical. Allow hermionerules5 to explain: Hello, This is a picture of a sunflower that my friend bought me for my birthday. Here's the catch. It's made of 100% REAL, NOT HOLLOW CHOCOLATE. I ate it all while... More  →
Open Thread for November 20

Open Thread for November 19

By SparkLifeNovember 19, 2011
"Hey, the wall barfed!" —the Sparkler who sent us this ... More  →
Open Thread for November 19

Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Famous Makeup Vlogger?

By Emily WinterNovember 18, 2011
Do you luuuurve makeup? And being on camera? And being funny and famous and adored by all the internet people everywhere, forever? DIDN'T THINK SO. OH WAIT, all of those things are ACTUALLY EXCELLENT. And now, we sparkly-butted Sparkitors are looking for our very own makeup tutorial... More  →
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Famous Makeup Vlogger?

The Best Grandmother in All the World

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 18, 2011
If more grandmothers were like this, the world would probably be a better place. And there would be quite a few less grandchildren in the world. Which may or may not be a good ... More  →
The Best Grandmother in All the World

Open Thread for November 18

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 18, 2011
Aleyna says not to ask why she had random KISS figurines on her bookshelf, but oh, we're asking. Seriously, why DO you have random KISS figurines on your bookshelf? 'Cause we're not sure if it meshes with your whole "J.D. Salinger and John Steinbeck"... More  →
Open Thread for November 18

Auntie SparkNotes: Faceblocked

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 17, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I need some friend advice. So one day, I go to my friend's Facebook profile and I can't see her wall or anything else besides her recent photo updates. So I think to myself, hey that's weird why can't I see anything on... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Faceblocked

How Harry Potter Should Have Ended

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 17, 2011
I've gotten numerous suggestions for this video, but because I am a stupid git, I paid those suggestions no mind. With theatregeek_bookworm's email, though, the pressure became too much for me. I had to do it. So watch how Harry Potter should have ended,... More  →
How Harry Potter Should Have Ended