Skip over navigation

Open Thread for August 28

By SparkLifeAugust 29, 2011
Here is a story that fills our hearts with rainbows and unicorn kisses: Thanks to your new photo system, I got back in touch with a girl (Naala_Senegal, on the left) I shared a dorm with TWO YEARS AGO on summer camp! What makes... More  →
Open Thread for August 28

Open Thread for August 29

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 29, 2011
hermionerules5 sent us  this gloriously outdoorsy pic along with the following caption: This is a picture of a canyon I recently visited in Utah. Try to see if you can spot any hoodoos!! :) We're not sure what "hoodoos" are, but we're assuming they're basically... More  →
Open Thread for August 29

Open Thread for August 27

By SparkLifeAugust 27, 2011
This is an Auntie Stick, of course. Duh! Oh, you don't know what an Auntie Stick is? Allow Dance.Girl.Sparkle to explain: I work at a hospital in Pediatrics and I had the kids make "Auntie-Sticks." The photo contains a pic of the one I... More  →
Open Thread for August 27

Are You Scared of Being Sorted Wrong?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 26, 2011
For all you Pottermore fans out there... If you're not scared of being put into the wrong Hogwarts house, you're about to be (but in a very catchy, fun-to-listen-to sort of way). Thanks Bexxrose for bringing this fear to my attention! What letter... More  →
Are You Scared of Being Sorted Wrong?

Open Thread for August 26

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 26, 2011
Here is a picture of InsaneRunningKid's desk toy collection. We are very jealous, and if you read her caption, you will be too: In the top left corner we have my stuffed monkey, Pigfarts, guarded closely by Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, and a sumo... More  →
Open Thread for August 26

My Little Pony Meets Dr. Horrible

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 25, 2011
Because I know you all have been dying to watch some epic My Little Pony battles, here is a video of adorable animated rainbow ponies trying to kill each other (sent in by liveloveanimals)! And for those of you who don't... More  →
My Little Pony Meets Dr. Horrible

Open Thread for August 25

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 25, 2011
In honor of Cedric Diggory lovers everywhere, here's a screenshot from jayt919. Hey there Sparkitors, This is a legit, 110% totally awesome screenshot that I took around a year ago. Months ago, they finally got to editing it, so... More  →
Open Thread for August 25

Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 24, 2011
You have to love this video: Shakespeare and Dr. Seuss battling it out... in rap! It's just awesome. Thanks, Anonymous Sparkler... More  →
Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!

Open Thread for August 24

By SparkLifeAugust 24, 2011
You MADE this box, hermionerules5?!?! We wouldn't even have the mental capacity to BUY this box. (Actually, we'd probably have to steal it—apparently the inside's lined in 24 karat gold!) Anyway, we're in awe of youuuuuu!... More  →
Open Thread for August 24

There Are Faces Now?!

By Emily WinterAugust 23, 2011
YUS, Sparklebrains, there are faces now!!! Would you like to get your stupid-wonderful face on SparkNotes? All you gotta do is log in, and click "Manage Your Photos" on your profile to get started. Photos will appear on your profile AND next to your comments. If you... More  →
There Are Faces Now?!