Skip over navigation

Open Thread for June 4

By SparkLifeJune 4, 2011
If a white rabbit got lost in a blizzard, would it disappear forever? No! Not if a faint blue outline saved it! Thanks for the drawing, thelesserknownknightwhosaysni. Send your cute pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for June 4

Some of You Will Soon Receive Awards on Your Comments

By Emily WinterJune 3, 2011
Dear Sparklers, We regret to inform you that you may soon become the recipient of a glowing green star or bejeweled golden crown. Thankfully, these comment-based technological ingenuities will not affect all of you. Only intensely thoughtful, witty, and dedicated Sparklers will suffer the burden of carrying... More  →
Some of You Will Soon Receive Awards on Your Comments

If Sparklers Ruled the World

By ContributorJune 3, 2011
This awesome post was a collaboration between Bexxrose and Cheez_It_Addiction—we definitely want to be on their team after the zombie apocalypse.—Sparkitors We all know that a world ruled by Sparklers would be a wonderful and highly intelligent... More  →
If Sparklers Ruled the World

The Top Ten Reasons the Internet Actually Sucks

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 3, 2011
Everyone in the entire universe thinks the internet is so All That. Everybody loves it. (Except, like, my 92-year-old great-grandmother, who thinks the internet is actually alive and trying to kill her, but let's ignore that, shall we?) Some people practically spend their entire lives... More  →
The Top Ten Reasons the Internet Actually Sucks

Open Thread for June 3

By Emily WinterJune 3, 2011
Dance.Girl.Sparkle's eyes are so pretty we could eat them. We mean that in the least sociopathic way possible. WINK!... More  →
Open Thread for June 3

Identifying the (Pretentiously) Perfect Facebooker

By ContributorJune 2, 2011
amaryllismoon was inspired to write this post after reading Identifying the Typical Female Facebooker; keep in mind that her sarcasm hand is RAISED.—Sparkitors Let’s face it; everyone on Facebook has pretty much the IQ of a rhino.... More  →
Identifying the (Pretentiously) Perfect Facebooker

Open Thread for June 2

By SparkLifeJune 2, 2011
There are. No words. Oh wait, there's one: RIGHT. (Thanks, Mankler Snivy, for sending this in.)... More  →
Open Thread for June 2

Boys Who Sing Their Feelings

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 1, 2011
This video is crazy amazing/creative and I'm super excited about it because I kinda know who the guy in it is! My best friend at college, Danielle, did theatre with him at their high school in Texas. And, fun fact, he was just named the Best Actor... More  →
Boys Who Sing Their Feelings

Open Thread for June 1

By Emily WinterJune 1, 2011
Cripes, Jasmine the cat is cute. She reminds us of an ocean wave wrapped in a hamburger wrapped in ice cream wrapped in fuzz. With legs. Thanks, anonymous Sparkler, for sending her in!... More  →
Open Thread for June 1

Blogging AVPM: Part 4

By ContributorMay 31, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady may have pneumonia, but she's just as funny as ever!—Sparkitors Hey guys! So, I realize last week I didn’t really ask a question worthy of narwhals, so ALL OF THE COMMENTERS GET NARWHALS! I’m like Oprah, guys! Also, a chocolate narwhal to... More  →
Blogging AVPM: Part 4