Skip over navigation
Prom

Open Thread for March 14

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 14, 2011
We're completely exhausted from a long weekend of cribbage and catching our own sweat in buckets, so we're going to let BonnieBellez do all the explicatin': We had an assignment in school last semester where we were told to draw our best rendition of... More  →
Open Thread for March 14

Open Thread for March 13

By EmmaMarch 13, 2011
My sister's horse is huge, and has massive feet to go with her hugeness. She just got her shoes pulled today, and these are her shoes. Around the thighs of my sister and her friend. Amazing, no? -whimsicallady We don't know what's more amazing: the... More  →
Open Thread for March 13

Open Thread for March 12

By EmmaMarch 12, 2011
Where did kaity_ellen get this pro black background? We're jealous! I was playing with legos with my little sister and we were building our names. so i decided to spell SPARKLIFE. the girl lego person is none other than Chelsea Dagger, (by the way,... More  →
Open Thread for March 12

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: There Are No Words (GET IT?!)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 11, 2011
We might be fresh outta verbosity, but last week's comments prove that you guys are not the types to be rendered speechless; you got all up in our facial space with descriptive phrasing funny enough to make us weep. But before we salute... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: There Are No Words (GET IT?!)

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 11, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I always think of trolls as those little dolls with the spiky hair and squashed faces. These trolls are not quite the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 11

By Emily WinterMarch 11, 2011
In case you can't read this, Hopeypoo's pic says " This is what happens when you're addicted to SparkNotes. I love it." We wuv all the wuv, my wuvley wuveybottoms. But we also wuv WWF wrestlers and are fascinated by serrated knives,... More  →
Open Thread for March 11

Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 10, 2011
Hey, guys. Have a seat. No, not there. There. I think we need to have a talk. See, this world is like a rainbow. And there is enough love for everyone. Different is beautiful. It's not easy bein' green. And if you're... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

My Crush Is a YouTube Star

By ContributorMarch 10, 2011
GotPancakeMix has got a crush, and the hilarious links to prove it. –Sparkitors I’ve read lots of posts about funny guys, quirky guys, guys who can sing, British guys—but not one post on guys that combine all of these characteristics. Not only do the... More  →
My Crush Is a YouTube Star

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 10, 2011
And to continue the accents trend, we've got this video to gear you up for St. Patrick's day next week. Why did I pick this? 1. Someone is screwing up accents and it's not me. 2. I really like Irish accents, even if they're awful.... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 10

By Emily WinterMarch 10, 2011
This is Sparkler LoonyRavenclaw in a SparkNotes T-shirt! We LOVVVVE the... More  →
Open Thread for March 10