Skip over navigation

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2011
Judging by the shades alone, this pup is about 48% cooler than Chelsea Dagger on her coolest day. Further proof? Just read T. Pierce's email; her furry friend deserves mad props. This is my dog Tips. She was abandoned on the side of the road when... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Open Thread for February 7

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2011
From the looks of this invite, Uh_Oh_Oreoz is planning the most epic slumber part EVER. We'll bring the Cheez-its!... More  →
Open Thread for February 7

Open Thread for February 6

By EmmaFebruary 6, 2011
Princesscat_A asks, What's better than one grumpy cat?? Two grumpy cats!!! We can't argue with that logic. If you want to see your cute pets or shoes or bangs on an open thread, send a pic to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for February 6

Open Thread for February 5

By EmmaFebruary 5, 2011
HI Sparkitors!! This is a picture of my pet lobster Squishy being gangsta  :P From, Butterfly.Ears :) We love this with the passion of a thousand valentines. Thanks, Butterfly!!!... More  →
Open Thread for February 5

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1K

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 4, 2011
Congratulations to badge #40, our winner for Round 1J! And a huge round of applause for all the other badges, too! Can you believe we're almost done with Round 1? Can you believe that we've looked at over forty fantastic badges? We bet you can't. Well,... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1K

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: We Owe You SO Many E-Hugz

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 4, 2011
We were so touched by your responses to last week's question that we actually felt our rusted Tin-Man hearts get a little less squeaky (but that might have been because we just swallowed a galloon of car oil). And we just wanted to... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: We Owe You SO Many E-Hugz

How to Break SparkLife to Your SO

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
Having trouble telling your cuddle muffin about SparkLife? mysticjadeshoe can help.—Sparkitors I think we've all come to accept that SparkLife is, well, our life now, whether we're crossing our fingers for the next Auntie, following... More  →
How to Break SparkLife to Your SO

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 4, 2011
Today's pick was picked by, well, me. This song is, I think, really cool.  And I like the props for the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 4

By Emily WinterFebruary 4, 2011
This is a hermit called Ringo Star, He makes a great pet because he can't go very far. But one morning violasbeamazing found he wasn't in his shell. He was naked in the kitchen, eating cheese. (Thanks violasbeamazing and Ringo Star for the cute,... More  →
Open Thread for February 4

Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 3, 2011
We're beginning to think there needs to be a Stock Photo Face-Off jingle. Something that rhymes and includes the words "peculiar" and "unsettling." It should probably also feature a klezmer. While we wait for you guys to get on that, here are four... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3