Skip over navigation

Open Thread for December 12

By EmmaDecember 12, 2010
It's another masterpiece from Anggik! And this one goes out to all the potential Manklers: I want to help maximum randomness to get more manklers to come on OT. Therefore I made this poster.. with an e-red carpet! Anggik, no Mankler will be able... More  →
Open Thread for December 12

Open Thread for December 11

By EmmaDecember 11, 2010
Hi Sparkitors- This is my amazingly awesome dog right after she sneezed. 'Nuff said. From, Sparkler Herbevabuck 'Nuff said indeed, Herbevabuck. 'Nuff said indeed. ... More  →
Open Thread for December 11

The Friday Awards

By ContributorDecember 10, 2010
We are amazed at HADS dedication. Nice job, guys! —Sparkitors Hey Sparklers! We apologize for the unexpected two week break from Friday Awards, but something came up. However, we are back, in full force! In  attempt to win back your loyalty, this week’s Friday Awards... More  →
The Friday Awards

Interview With a Sparkler: Round "Dude, Mr. President, Stop Stealing My Fries."

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 10, 2010
Get this, guys: two of the most popular answers to last week's question also happen to be two of history's most noble, courageous, handsomely handsome, witty, tall, and handsome figures: Abraham "The Liberator" Lincoln, and Chelsea "The Sweatinator" Dagger. It's a fair comparison,... More  →

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 10, 2010
You Sparklers can all thank FrolickingSheep for recommending today's pick. It's a web comic, it's hilarious, and if you haven't already heard of it, you should have. So click HERE and go to http://xkcd.com/! And remember to send any and all of your... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 10

By Emily WinterDecember 10, 2010
This is my dog Sparky cold chillin' in the heezy, like a stud. A stud with terrible, terrible breath. ... More  →
Open Thread for December 10

Meet Your New Never Been Kissed Columnists!

By Emily WinterDecember 9, 2010
Billions applied. Millions were spam. Thousands were from Chelsea Dagger, so we threw them out. Hundreds upon hundreds were legit, amazing stories of teens and college kids on the verge of their first kiss. And so,... More  →
Meet Your New Never Been Kissed Columnists!

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2010
Today's pick (sent in by wakwy) just made me laugh. And it's short, so even if you don't like it, I'll be happy to refund the wasted 50 seconds of your life (mail-order... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 9

By Emily WinterDecember 9, 2010
embracethecheese sent us this adorable picture of her dog. In June. Why have we been holding onto this picture of Luna for SO LONG? Because we're terrible, terrible people, of course!... More  →
Open Thread for December 9

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 8, 2010
Last week's video inspired an outpouring of love from the Spark population at large, and even garnered several marriage proposals for newly-certified geek Daniel Radcliffe—who, it turns out, is even dreamier (and dorkier) than any of us ever imagined. Plus, there's no denying... More  →