Search Menu
Menu

Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Spoiler and Other Celebrity News!

By Aislinn ShevlinDecember 14, 2011
"May the odds be ever in your favor! #HungerGames" More  →
Pretty Little Liars Season Finale News and Other Celebrity Tweets!

Open Thread for December 14

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 14, 2011
Pistaciosaregreat had a sheep randomly come stand outside her window. Is anyone else jealous? Also, does anyone else think the sheep could be a secret government spy in disguise? No? ... More  →
Open Thread for December 14

Dancing In Public

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 13, 2011
This guy has got to be one of the bravest people I've ever seen—dancing in public with no music except for an iPod...in a mall full of strangers. You should watch this because... a) people's reactions to him are hilarious, and b) it will make you... More  →
Dancing In Public

Open Thread for December 13

By SparkLifeDecember 13, 2011
Sparkler Hannah described this picture simply as "what our garden looks like when my little brother has let the pirates enter it." We don't know why, but we LOVE it. Maybe because the implied pirates are so TINY?... More  →
Open Thread for December 13

Charlieissocoollike With Zombies

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 12, 2011
Both voldysgonemoldy95 and Naala_Senegal suggested this video, so it has to be awesome. There are zombies! And music! And superheros! And funny vloggers! And other cool stuff, too. Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Charlieissocoollike With Zombies

Open Thread for December 12

By SparkLifeDecember 12, 2011
There has been an abundance of dorkily-themed, pastry-centric OTs of late, but we are DEFINITELY not complaining. Pistaciosaregreat sent in this pic of her gorgeous sis with their homemade Pikachu cake as a response to watermelonwind's Pokemon ball—and now we... More  →
Open Thread for December 12

Open Thread for December 11

By SparkLifeDecember 11, 2011
See that creepy dude with yellow skin, a big nose, and tights on his head? That's me. I am a girl. This is a picture of me getting ready for a play that I was in. The play was Beauty and the Beast and I... More  →
Open Thread for December 11

Open Thread for December 10

By SparkLifeDecember 10, 2011
sabrinaliu31, when you say you "give tattoos to [your] friends," you mean you give them PEN tattoos,... More  →
Open Thread for December 10

The Hanging Tree (Listen Up, Hunger Gamers!)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2011
Remember SunBrightSparrow? The awesome Sparkler who gave us her version of Rue's Lullaby? Well, get ready to be wowed again, because now she's done her own version of the Hanging Tree! We think Suzanne Collins should officially hire her. Agree? Send in your... More  →
The Hanging Tree (Listen Up, Hunger Gamers!)

Open Thread for December 9

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2011
melian24 says... "I lost my voice due to illness recently and got so tired of people asking me why I was whispering/using sign language that I made this sign. It reads; I am now a mime (AKA superior being)—so I no longer care about... More  →
Open Thread for December 9