Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 27

By SparkLifeDecember 27, 2011
Haylee submitted this gorgeous pic of Cape Town, South Africa, saying: This is the penguins' home! I want to live there! We're totes in agreement, Haylee. This place is BEAUTIFUL.... More  →
Open Thread for December 27

Where to Find the Best Comics on the Web

By ContributorDecember 26, 2011
Synesthesian got you webcomics for (late) Christmas! –Sparkitors When people think of comics, they probably picture either Marvel and DC or the Sunday funnies. But there's a whole world of comics out there, and it goes way beyond superheroes. I’ve gathered a list of... More  →
Where to Find the Best Comics on the Web

A Capella Cover of "All Night Long"

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 26, 2011
After I got over the fact that it's pretty creepy to hear this song sung by a guy (I don't know why, it just is), I find this very cool. Look at how many sound effects he can make with his mouth! There should be... More  →
A Capella Cover of "All Night Long"

Open Thread for December 26

By SparkLifeDecember 26, 2011
This might be one of my favorite Open Threads EVER; I mean, how often do you get a CHIBI-STYLE DRAWING OF YOURSELF?! I don't know what "chibi" means, exactly, so I'll let the artist, AnOctopusDream ... More  →
Open Thread for December 26

Open Thread for December 25

By SparkLifeDecember 25, 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS, SPARKLERS!!!!!!!!! We love you lots!! ... More  →
Open Thread for December 25

Open Thread for December 24

By SparkLifeDecember 24, 2011
It's Christmas Eve! Will we get a puppy tomorrow?? Almost definitely not! What are you longing for that you probably won't get?... More  →
Open Thread for December 24

How I Ended up on a Facebook Fast

By ContributorDecember 23, 2011
We love the idea of a reverse New Year's resolution, I'mNiffy. Starting Christmas, we're giving up all ice cream till 2012! –Sparkitors I was just like you once, oh, so long ago: refreshing Facebook every 2-3 seconds, friending every somewhat attractive person I could... More  →
How I Ended up on a Facebook Fast

Open Thread for December 23

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 23, 2011
An anonymous Sparkler sent in this holiday greeting from all of our favorite holiday friends...except Santa. Who is, of course, absent because he's getting ready to deliver presents. Right? RIGHT?! Anybody else ready for presents?!?! ... More  →
Open Thread for December 23

What to Get Gary for Christmas

By ContributorDecember 22, 2011
LunyLovegood did some serious brainstorming to come up with the perfect gifts for the little monster you love to hate.—Sparkitors Oh boy, I can feel the capslock key getting pressed already. I know what you're thinking: "WHAT? WHY WOULD WE... More  →
What to Get Gary for Christmas

Open Thread for December 22

By SparkLifeDecember 22, 2011
This isn't a gingerbreak HOUSE. This is Jackie D's gingerbread VILLAGE! NOW, EAT THE TOWN!... More  →
Open Thread for December 22