Search Menu
Menu

Justin Bieber Lookalike!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2012
So, this girl has gotten a lot of fame for looking like Justin Bieber. Here's what we think about it: She really doesn't look that much like him. Her parody is pretty funny, though. Since she's 22, doesn't Justin technically look like her? Poor Justin. Send in your favorite... More  →
Justin Bieber Lookalike!

Open Thread for February 2

By SparkLifeFebruary 2, 2012
IBfreefromhomework sent us this awesome picture of the Lion Dance, and after-Chinese-New-Year celebration. Does anyone else seriously want one of these lion costumes?... More  →
Open Thread for February 2

Kristen Bell's Meltdown (There Are Sloths Involved)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2012
It is almost impossible not to laugh at this hilarious video (sent in by rapunzelmarie226 and blogger Aislinn Shevlin). It's funny enough to see Kristen Bell have a hysterical breakdown...but about a sloth? And because she's happy? We just love her... More  →
Kristen Bell's Meltdown (There Are Sloths Involved)

Open Thread for February 1

By SparkLifeFebruary 1, 2012
jayt919 brings you the real, actual, legitimate Wikipedia Talk page for the "Earth" article. In case you didn't notice, at the bottom it says, "Humorous references to Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are inappropriate content for this article." This is... More  →
Open Thread for February 1

The Terrified Baby

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 31, 2012
This is, quite possibly, the most responsive baby I have ever seen. Watch how terrified he gets when she starts blowing her nose, and how much he laughs when she stops! Doesn't in make you wonder what YOU thought of sneezes as a baby? Send in... More  →
The Terrified Baby

Open Thread for January 31

By SparkLifeJanuary 31, 2012
KJ_Vball has discovered one the most well-kept secrets of New York: Wall Street is actually not that boring. Sure, those business dudes sound stuffy, but on the inside, they're all SpongeBobs waiting to escape!Wanna see your picture on the Open Thread? Send it... More  →
Open Thread for January 31

The Cutest Thing in the World

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 30, 2012
It is no secret that pandas are adorable. Especially baby pandas. But I promise, you have never appreciated the cuteness of a baby panda until you've seen this video. Now tell me,  just try, that you're not rooting for the poor little guy by the... More  →
The Cutest Thing in the World

Open Thread for January 30

By SparkLifeJanuary 30, 2012
erkkilakc2 says this is the view of the snow from her dorm room, but really we're too distracted by the adorable stuffed animal to notice the snow. Hey, that reminds us: has anyone else ever thought of snow as the falling blood of... More  →
Open Thread for January 30

Open Thread for January 29

By SparkLifeJanuary 29, 2012
Prepare to get jealous, Sparklebutts: LunyLovegood has a REAL wand from REAL Olivander's in REAL Harry Potter World. It's 14 1/2 inches, unicorn hair, and ash wood. Reasonably flexible. Particularly good for charm work. Anybody else wanna help us storm LunyLovegood's... More  →
Open Thread for January 29

Open Thread for January 28

By SparkLifeJanuary 28, 2012
AnOctopusDream says... This is a picture of my marimba. For those of you who don't know what a marimba is, it's basically a giant xylophone. I lined up my mallets (basically balls of string attatched to a stick) on the keys because...well...because I felt... More  →
Open Thread for January 28