Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 3

By SparkLifeDecember 3, 2011
I heard you guys needed more open threads so here's a picture of the earth. Why a picture of the earth? you may ask. Cuz the earth is awesome and without it there would be NOTHING! True dat, Sparkler. True dat.... More  →
Open Thread for December 3

The Twilight Cast Spoofs Itself!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2011
If you can watch this without feeling a least a little less animosity toward the cast of Twilight, then you are a robot and have no heart. Or sense of humor. Thanks Hippogriff_hugger! Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
The Twilight Cast Spoofs Itself!

Outrageous Videos by Outrageous Artists You Don't Hear About Enough

Hey, blah499 here! As a self-proclaimed music guru (and you can’t prove otherwise!), here’s what I think are some of the most awesomesauce music videos of amazing songs by even more supermegafoxyawesomehot artists!! I just wish my video was as cool... More  →
Outrageous Videos by Outrageous Artists You Don't Hear About Enough

Open Thread for December 2

Doesn't this picture make you want to cry a little bit? Or a lot? We can feel the tears welling up right now. At least we can have hope that if Harry died once and survived (it sounds funny typing that), he can do it again.... More  →
Open Thread for December 2

What Did Anyone Like About Breaking Dawn?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2011
I'm pretty sure we can all sympathize with this song. SecretSparkler thinks that Dan Bergstein secretly wrote this song... anybody agree? Because this seems so perfectly suited for Sparklers. And intelligent people. And Twilight fans who admit that Jacob imprinting on the baby... More  →
What Did Anyone Like About Breaking Dawn?

Open Thread for December 1

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2011
Good news, Sparklers: it's finally December! The national month of giving me things being generous and loving and stuff. In other news, you're probably wondering, "What are these strange-looking edible creations?" In the words of WhatWasIDreamingAbout, they are "THE MOST AWESOME... More  →
Open Thread for December 1

The Pre-Party Party Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 30, 2011
The same Anonymous Sparkler who sent in this awesome playlist sent in another one... and it's at least as awesome. Maybe more. And since it's Christmas time, everyone needs music to get them ready for all the parties! So blast away,... More  →
The Pre-Party Party Playlist

Open Thread for November 30

By SparkLifeNovember 30, 2011
As a former barista, all I can say is deeeeeeem geeeeeerl. I could never get my swirls as nice as ShazamBam's. Color me impressed (and then bring me a cappuccino, eh?).... More  →
Open Thread for November 30

Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
And for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we bring you: videos of cute animals eating stuff. Makes us want to go to Taco Bell and scarf down a Crunchy Taco, Cheese Roll Ups, Cheesy Nachos and Cinnamon Twists. But then again, we were probably going to... More  →
Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
Happy Cyber Monday, Sparklers! We know that today is technically safer than Black Friday, but it can still be terrifying. We can't tell you what to buy or where the best deals are, but we can tell you what not to buy today.... More  →
The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy