Skip over navigation

Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady delivers yet another gut-busting review of your favorite internet sensation!—Sparkitors First thing's first—Narwhal awards go to: Starkidette and lordknowitall, for giving the most hilarious definitions of "lollygagging" I’ve ever heard. You... More  →
Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

Open Thread for June 8

By SparkLifeJune 8, 2011
This is the severed head of the last Sparkitor who forgot to post the Open Thread. Bahhhh! p.s. Nice pic, biskvitkaimlyako... More  →
Open Thread for June 8

Reality Bites

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 7, 2011
This time of year is always exciting: even if you're not graduating, you probably know someone who is. But, as this hilarious video shows, sometimes life after graduation isn't as optimistic as a children's ... More  →
Reality Bites

Open Thread for June 7

By SparkLifeJune 7, 2011
mary_malletist4 took this gorgeous pic and wrote:  This is a photo of the Grand-Place in Brussels, Belgium. Brussels has become one of my favorite places in the world since I arrived in Belgium as an exchange student last August—and that's saying something, since I've traveled to... More  →
Open Thread for June 7

Open Thread for June 6

By SparkLifeJune 6, 2011
Today we've got an especially special OT: it was written for a Sparkler, by a Sparkler! (DOUBLE JACKPOT!) Here it is: Break a leg today, Wickedchick825! You will be amazing! Love, your twin ... More  →
Open Thread for June 6

Open Thread for June 5

By SparkLifeJune 5, 2011
She's tough. She's pretty. She's a reality TV star. She strings guys along for entire trilogies. She is... KATNISS EVERDEEN, as drawn by our own applegrins11! Are you an artist? We want to see your work! Send it to contribute@sparknotes.com. ... More  →
Open Thread for June 5

Open Thread for June 4

By SparkLifeJune 4, 2011
If a white rabbit got lost in a blizzard, would it disappear forever? No! Not if a faint blue outline saved it! Thanks for the drawing, thelesserknownknightwhosaysni. Send your cute pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for June 4

Some of You Will Soon Receive Awards on Your Comments

By Emily WinterJune 3, 2011
Dear Sparklers, We regret to inform you that you may soon become the recipient of a glowing green star or bejeweled golden crown. Thankfully, these comment-based technological ingenuities will not affect all of you. Only intensely thoughtful, witty, and dedicated Sparklers will suffer the burden of carrying... More  →
Some of You Will Soon Receive Awards on Your Comments

If Sparklers Ruled the World

By ContributorJune 3, 2011
This awesome post was a collaboration between Bexxrose and Cheez_It_Addiction—we definitely want to be on their team after the zombie apocalypse.—Sparkitors We all know that a world ruled by Sparklers would be a wonderful and highly intelligent... More  →
If Sparklers Ruled the World

The Top Ten Reasons the Internet Actually Sucks

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 3, 2011
Everyone in the entire universe thinks the internet is so All That. Everybody loves it. (Except, like, my 92-year-old great-grandmother, who thinks the internet is actually alive and trying to kill her, but let's ignore that, shall we?) Some people practically spend their entire lives... More  →
The Top Ten Reasons the Internet Actually Sucks