Menu

Do the Creep

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 27, 2011
Today's video, sent in by just_me_Emily, is basically the anthem of the week. And it's awesome (but really slightly scary). Also, does anyone else find it really, really adorable that the little kid has a mustache? Send your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Do the Creep

Open Thread for October 27

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 27, 2011
We totally agree with Queen of Stars—the new X-Men movie would be totally better if it was made out of Legos. In fact, every movie would be better if it was made out of Legos. Also,... More  →
Open Thread for October 27

Open Thread for October 26

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 26, 2011
Dearblankpleaseblank and shameless self-advertising? Kimmy has got us pegged, and we just couldn't resist. Now we want YOU to send pictures of your teddy bears and humorous internet findings! Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for October 26

Are These the Coolest Halloween Decorations Ever?

By EmmaOctober 25, 2011
hermionerules5 sent us this Halloween video, pronouncing it "super cool." We agree with her; do you? Related post: Makeup Tips for Ghouly Girls... More  →
Are These the Coolest Halloween Decorations Ever?

Open Thread for October 25

By SparkLifeOctober 25, 2011
This, butts, is a low-quality photograph of the gorgeous view from Chelsea Dagger's apartment in Bushwick, NY. HAVE YOU EVER, IN YOUR LIFE, SEEN ANYTHING SO BEAUTIFUL? The best part is that the waning light disguises the innumerable piles of trash scattered about on the... More  →
Open Thread for October 25

Jedi Kittens: Cats Just Got So Much Cooler

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 24, 2011
It is a well-known fact that cats are lazy, boring, dumb, ugly, smelly lumps of flesh with no soul. However, hand them a lightsaber, and Pow! Instant Awesome! I wish someone had thought of this idea sooner. Thanks go_volleyball7!... More  →
Jedi Kittens: Cats Just Got So Much Cooler

Open Thread for October 24

By SparkLifeOctober 24, 2011
What better way to kick off Creeper Week than with this awesome pic from 'olwhatshername? She writes: I made this little pumpkin picture to wish my fellow Sparklers a happy Halloween, and NO IT IS NOT SNOWING. (Those are supposed to be... More  →
Open Thread for October 24

Open Thread for October 23

By SparkLifeOctober 23, 2011
BeastAC has the best physics AND history teachers in the history of school! "This, right here, is my cabbage head SWAG. For a physics project, I had to decorate a cabbage head in the likeness of a teacher. The cabbage would then be catapulted.... More  →
Open Thread for October 23

Open Thread for October 22

By SparkLifeOctober 22, 2011
When we whined about the serious dearth of open thread pics a while ago, 'olwhatshername was kind enough to send us this drawing! She writes, "Here's a robin I drew in an attempt to be Auntie Sparknotes...HOW IS SHE SO GOOD???" Open thread pictures are at... More  →
Open Thread for October 22

Nice Guys Finish Last

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 21, 2011
This song (sent in by kiki82539) is hilarious...and it basically sums up my entire high school experience. Here's my question, though: do guys actually think this works? Does this actually work? Send in your favorite hilarious videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Nice Guys Finish Last