Skip over navigation

Why Starship is Beast

By ContributorMay 9, 2011
mrs.draco416 wants you to watch Darren Criss' latest offering—but we're guessing most of you don't need any convincing.—Sparkitors If you're a super-mega-ultra-mondo-gigantic Harry Potter fan like me, you've watched both A Very Potter Musical and A Very... More  →
Why Starship is Beast

Open Thread for May 9

By Chelsea DaggerMay 9, 2011
heyitscamille's little pup is SO CUTE we could spit all over our own shoes. We don't know his name, but we do know he's a "malti-poo." DROOL. We've already got plans to kidnap him during the night.... More  →
Open Thread for May 9

Open Thread for May 8

By EmmaMay 8, 2011
shylu98 has an amazing sister, just like all your Sparkitors do! This is something that my sister made for me when I was leaving home, alone, without anyone, for the first time; you get the point. she made it out green clay and showed to... More  →
Open Thread for May 8

Open Thread for May 7

By EmmaMay 7, 2011
thelastcard sent us this pic with the modest note, "Just a picture of a random butterfly I took at Iguaçu Falls." This is "just a picture" like the Mona Lisa is "just a painting"! You're basically a famous photojournalist, thelastcard! Amaze us with your talent—send... More  →
Open Thread for May 7

What Do You Think of Lady Gaga's Scandalsauce Video?

By EmmaMay 6, 2011
Emily: We all watched this version, right? Chelsea: WAIT, I THOUGHT WE WERE WATCHING BIEBER. Emma: yes, I watched the non-bieber version Emily: As gaga would say "eww" which was awesome ewwww Chelsea: does she say that? that makes... More  →
What Do You Think of Lady Gaga's Scandalsauce Video?

Unsung YouTube Stars

By ContributorMay 6, 2011
Maddy65 gives cred to the lesser-known heroes of the interwebz!—Sparkitors There are so many talented people out there that fail to get as much recognition as they deserve, right? I mean, c’mon, the traditional banana rainbow scarves jumping dance... More  →
Unsung YouTube Stars

In Defense of Fan Fiction

By ContributorMay 6, 2011
It's no secret that Dan Bergstein ain't an aficionado of fan fiction, but Duckster's_Rave has a few arguments that might change his mind!—Sparkitors A few weeks ago, if anyone told me that I’d be more than a little angry at the... More  →
In Defense of Fan Fiction

Open Thread for May 6

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 6, 2011
This amazing piece of artwork is displayed on a pumpkin. Yep, you read that right. A pumpkin. We'll let pikori explain: This is totally out of season, but the the only artistic talent I possess is carving pumpkins. This past Halloween I carved Link... More  →
Open Thread for May 6

New Intern! New Intern's Pick!

By ContributorMay 5, 2011
Hi Sparklers!  My name is Aislinn, and I'm the new INTERN! I'm super excited about working at SparkLife this summer and can't wait for you to email me stuff at contribute@sparknotes.com.  This video is one that I'm kind of obsessed with and watch... More  →
New Intern! New Intern's Pick!

Open Thread for May 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 5, 2011
Don't kill us, Sparklers, but these zombies are actually kind of... cute... OreosAndMountainDew sent them in with this explanation: It's the first ever SparkLife zombies: Dan and his shmexy zombie girlfriend... Who looks just like me... Yay Zombie Love! if that zombie looks just... More  →
Open Thread for May 5