Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 21

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 21, 2011
Hippogriff_hugger found this awesome mug online--it has a secret compartment for storing cookies! Is this the perfect gift for Santa or what? Sadly, she doesn't know where to find it. Anybody know what site sells these mugs? We... More  →
Open Thread for December 21

Trolls of the Interwebz: The Illustrated Guide

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 20, 2011
Ah, the joys of internet commenting! Since the rise of web 2.0, the commenting forums on sites like YouTube, Yahoo, and (of course!) SparkLife have created discussion, facilitated debate, and allowed people from all over the world to enjoy the benefits of intellectual intera More  →
Trolls of the Interwebz: The Illustrated Guide

Open Thread for December 20

By SparkLifeDecember 20, 2011
This email from Hippogriff_Hugger makes us feel all spectacular and bubbly inside, which is exactly how we've always wanted to feel on a Tuesday morning. Check it out, and get ready for an onset of the Spectacular Bubblies. I was just reading a... More  →
Open Thread for December 20

A Thank You to SparkLife

By ContributorDecember 19, 2011
Handbells_Books_Ohyeah, we LOVE this post. And you. And all the Sparklers. Thank YOU for making our day!—Sparkitors Hey, all you awesomesauce Sparklers/ Manklers/Sploggers/Sparkitors/anyone-else-I-forgot! I’ve recently realized that there are a few people here on SparkLife that I need to... More  →
A Thank You to SparkLife

Open Thread for December 19

By SparkLifeDecember 19, 2011
There are two things we love in this world: Harry Potter, and cupcakes. So for us, Rachel's Harry Potter-themed cupcakes rank as pretty much the BEST INVENTION EVER. Check it out: there's a snitch, Gryffindor and Slytherin-themed cakes, and some random Pokeballs thrown in for... More  →
Open Thread for December 19

Open Thread for December 18

By SparkLifeDecember 18, 2011
Oh Great Scott. We just realized Christmas is in exactly one week. No problem—all we have to do is buy eight thoughtful presents! #fullblownanxietyattack ... More  →
Open Thread for December 18

Open Thread for December 17

By SparkLifeDecember 17, 2011
Today's OT pic comes to us via our very own Kathryn Williams! (It's bigger after the jump.) Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com for possible publication!... More  →
Open Thread for December 17

Open Thread for December 16

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 16, 2011
Bookworm got a little bored and came up with this WICKEDLY AWESOME CRAYON ART. We wish our boredom scribbles were this cool... Here's her tips for how to make your own: Just glue the crayons and melt down with a hairdryer! Two tips, though. Use... More  →
Open Thread for December 16

Open Thread for December 15

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 15, 2011
Since we're all in the mood for cake lately (when are we NOT in the mood for cake?), Just_me_Emily sent in this picture of a cake she and her friends made for the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows Part 2. Did mini cake Dobby... More  →
Open Thread for December 15

Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Spoiler and Other Celebrity News!

By Aislinn ShevlinDecember 14, 2011
"May the odds be ever in your favor! #HungerGames" More  →
Pretty Little Liars Season Finale News and Other Celebrity Tweets!