Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 3

By SparkLifeMarch 3, 2012
An anonymous Sparkler sent us this photo of her wall of Charlie McDonnell-inspired stuff, to which we say ... YOU HAVE A WALL OF CHARLIE MCDONNELL-INSPIRED STUFF? We knew we were friends with you guys for a reason.Wanna see your pic on the... More  →
Open Thread for March 3

Check Out These Sparkler Doodles

By SparkLifeMarch 2, 2012
Heyo, Sparksicles! We asked you to send us your doodles, and you did! And boy do you guys have some talent, because we got some amazing drawings in--and here they are! Click through to see this awesome artwork, and the Sparklers who made it! More  →
Check Out These Sparkler Doodles!

Open Thread for March 2

By SparkLifeMarch 2, 2012
EmilieAthena sent us this pic and told us to ignore the mess behind her adorable red heart balloon, but we just can't. We like the messy! Besides, messiness is a sign of genius, right? ... More  →
Open Thread for March 2

Open Thread for March 1

By SparkLifeMarch 1, 2012
BigBowlOfAwesome sent us this picture, and whatever it is, we have to say... it is pretty, well, awesome. If you'd like to go see it yourself and inform us of it's purposes, go check out the Botanical Center in Iowa. Or, ya know,... More  →
Open Thread for March 1

What Are Your Favorite Celebs Saying About the Oscars?

By Aislinn ShevlinFebruary 29, 2012
As you may have heard, I have a new book out later this year. Very different to Harry, although I’ve enjoyed writing it every bit as much. More  →
What Are Your Favorite Celebs Saying About the Oscars?

The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS

By ContributorFebruary 29, 2012
twodoorcinemaclub has some VERY important tips for all you Manklers. Step away from the camera and LISTEN UP.--Sparkitors In some ways, Facebook is very unfair. I (and I'm assuming my fellow lady Sparklers as well) pick profile pictures fairly... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS

Open Thread for February 29

By SparkLifeFebruary 29, 2012
FlamboyantDaisies says... Sometimes, my cat finds it necessary to "help" me do homework. She refuses to hear my side of the argument...the one that says she's in the way. We have yet to resolve this issue. What else are cats for?... More  →
Open Thread for February 29

One Woman A Cappella Disney Medley

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2012
This video is simply stunning. Not only is this woman's voice pretty good, not only does she sing a ton of Disney songs, BUT SHE ALSO HAS COSTUMES FOR ALL OF THEM. Is that not cool and worth 7 minutes of your life or what?... More  →
One Woman A Cappella Disney Medley

Open Thread for February 28

By SparkLifeFebruary 28, 2012
Bluebird_13 and her family went to Sea World in San Diego and saw the Shamu show! Look, a flying whale! Remind anyone of Hitchhiker's Guide?... More  →
Open Thread for February 28

Open Thread for February 27

By SparkLifeFebruary 27, 2012
Amanda says... This weekend, I went on a retreat with my church. All the girls in my cabin were bored, so we went into the boys cabin and wrapped it like crazy. Best part? A guy was in there (I think he... More  →
Open Thread for February 27