Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 29, 2010
Today we're going back in time and watching some old-school-style Abbott and Costello. At this point in the break, I bet your math skills have reduced to this level, ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 29

By Emily WinterDecember 29, 2010
Oh, flyergirl13, you are awes0me.... More  →
Open Thread for December 29

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 28, 2010
Today's pick was sent in by pink_diamond6483, and it terrifies me with it's sheer size. Why? Because I, as a completely-ignorant-about-Lady-Gaga person, am amazed at the amount of people they got to memorize all these songs. It's...like they all banded together to start... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 28

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 28, 2010
bookworm385 spotted this sign in an airport and took a shine to #61, for obvious reasons. We had to Google item #63 (just so you know, a sniglet is defined as "any word that doesn't appear in the dictionary, but should) but #66... More  →
Open Thread for December 28

Important SparkLife Announcements

By Emily WinterDecember 27, 2010
Sparklers! It's the holiday season, and here at SparkLife we're all running around like editors with their heads cut off BECAUSE, in addition to having some vacation days to slow us down, GARY IS EATING EVERYTHING. He is a fungus who cannot be stopped. He... More  →
Important SparkLife Announcements

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 27, 2010
Today's pick was sent in by an anonymous Sparkler, and we want you all to know that we are in no way at all advocating that you go take people's food. But still, this is just incredibly amusing for two reasons: 1) It has subtitles, and... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 27

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 27, 2010
NarniaSparks sent us this pic along with the following caption: Hi! This is a picture of the running tally I've been keeping in my agenda. I'm counting how many times my English teacher says"I'm gonna say..." or "I wanna say..." since the beginning of the year.... More  →
Open Thread for December 27

Open Thread for December 26

By EmmaDecember 26, 2010
Maybe you got great presents yesterday... But did you get anything as wondrous at this t-shirt?? ... More  →
Open Thread for December 26

Open Thread for December 25

By EmmaDecember 25, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS, SPARKLERS!!!!!!!!!!! We got you this penguin picture! (OK, it's regifted from Pandanana, but you don't mind, right?)

So, this may look like some penguin with some lights around it. BUT IT'S NOT! No, this penguin is

... More  →
Open Thread for December 25

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 24, 2010
I can pick a song, right? Sure I can. In the spirit of the holidays, here's a lovely Coldplay song for you. (Note: This is not very funny, random, or interesting. It is, though, a great early morning sort of ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day