Skip over navigation

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
As we thought that last week's video was going to blow your proverbial socks off, we were a little surprised when it only averaged an 8.55—but still, that score is nothing to sneeze at. We're pretty sure we'll be sneezing non-stop after we see the... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2011
So, who wants to waste some time today? I hope you all raised your hands. And I hope you Do Not Press The Big Red Button. Put The Big Red Button on your site... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 2

By Emily WinterFebruary 2, 2011
This drawing is hot as a pancake in July, but why are you Sparklebottoms obsessed with your own feet all of a sudden? Schmergo says... Hey there, I got very procrastinate-esque the other day, and ended up doodling a brooding Robert Pattinson on my... More  →
Open Thread for February 2

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1J

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Aaaaaaand the winner of Round 1I is Badge #34! Congratulations to you, and to all the other lovely badges in the last round. Great job you guys! We'd like to have a big round of applause for all you voters out there! Way to... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1J

The Woes of a Facebook Account

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011

Mark Zuckerburg might not like you, BingoTheAwesome, but we think you're a GENIUS.—Sparkitors

Facebook: the website so popular, they made a movie about it,... More  →

The Woes of a Facebook Account

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Yes, I'm posting even more Julian Smith, but seriously, this guy is awesome! Plus, people keep sending him in as a suggestion. (Thanks, Hope... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 1

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
This epic picture was crafted by NoisettePancake, who wrote This goes out to you, Dan. We're prettttyyy sure this scores you a spot in the club, Pancake. ... More  →
Open Thread for February 1

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 31, 2011
This pic was submitted by Kim G, whose sweetly sleepy daschund is named Winky—and it looks to us like she's been hittin' the butterbeer a little too hard. But before you dream up some clever captions for her, check out last week's best... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 31, 2011
I just don't know what to make of this video (send in by FrolickingSheep). It kinda freaks me out, to be honest... but it's also amazingly creative. How to kill a chocolate bunny... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 31

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 31, 2011
haha<3 sent us this scrumptious-looking photo along with the following explanation: So yesterday I was trying to do origami, and when I was perusing one website I saw something that COMPLETELY BLEW MY MIND. I knew I had to... More  →
Open Thread for January 31