Skip over navigation

The Benefits of Having A Facebook Account

By ContributorApril 18, 2011
Dimyana defends the great FB—and honestly, we're on her side.—Sparkitors Awhile back there was a post on the Woes of a Facebook Account. Now, I understand that their may be some drawbacks to having a Facebook account, but I... More  →
The Benefits of Having A Facebook Account

Intern's Pick of the Day: Get Inspired!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 18, 2011
Are you ready to be inspired? Are you ready to get dedicated? Are you ready to see Brad Pitt in a tunic and Mel Gibson in a skirt? I thought so. And so did jesusfreak823... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day: Get Inspired!

Open Thread for April 18

By Chelsea DaggerApril 18, 2011
grace_return7 sent us this pic, along with this explanation: These funny little men in bedazzled cowboy outfits and hats are Riders in the Sky, the very people who wrote and performed"Woody's Roundup" from Toy Story! My choir got to go to Nashville, TN for our... More  →
Open Thread for April 18

Open Thread for April 17

By EmmaApril 17, 2011
Oh, how we wish we woke up every morning to the sight of this doggie coming in for a kiss. MWAH! Thanks for the pic, rawrlove256! Send your smoochy pet pics to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for April 17

Open Thread for April 16

By EmmaApril 16, 2011
We love seeing our name in coins.  We pretend we're getting paper, but getting pennies is more our speed. Send your pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for April 16

Open Thread for April 15

By Chelsea DaggerApril 15, 2011
Another day, another rad doodle...from yet another anonymous Sparkler! Don't you guys want to be recognized for your artistic GENIUS?... More  →
Open Thread for April 15

Stock Photo Face-Off: Hair Battle Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 14, 2011
Well, the Photoshop Freakshow has moved on to the next town (think of it as Water for Elephants without the elephants or Edward Cullen and with celery-headed tightrope walkers and the incredible Finger-Eating Hand Man). The winner of the face-off was...... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: Hair Battle Edition

Open Thread for April 14

By Chelsea DaggerApril 14, 2011
We received this doodle from an anonymous Sparkler, and all we can say is "WE WANT SOME MORE." We don't understand it, but we love it. ... More  →
Open Thread for April 14

Committee of Cool: Ashley Edition!

By EmmaApril 13, 2011
Tragedy/the arm of the law struck this week when our own Emily Winter was chosen to sit on a grand jury. Since she is too busy hitting on judges to gchat with us, we forced Ashley Spencer to step in. During our almost... More  →
Committee of Cool: Ashley Edition!

Open Thread for April 13

By Chelsea DaggerApril 13, 2011
We all knew that Chelsea Dagger would one day make the history books—we just didn't realize she'd make the PE class history books, and that her name would be misspelled. Oh well. You take what you can get. My username is InfinityWolf... More  →
Open Thread for April 13