Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for February 24

By SparkLifeFebruary 24, 2012
KJ_Vball took this when she was bored on a plane. Color us impressed! When we get bored on planes, we take naps or make propeller noises. Or basically anything that is not take awesome pictures like this!... More  →
Open Thread for February 24

The Field Guide to SPLURKERS

By ContributorFebruary 23, 2012
carolinawren is an expert on a rare species of Sparklers, and she's about to reveal all their secrets!—Sparkitors Hey, Sparklers! I have a confession to make, and since I feel brave and awesome and my Confidence Pants just might fit, I’m going to... More  →
The Field Guide to SPLURKERS

The Hunger Pains (a Parody)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 23, 2012
Do you guys remember Harvard Lampoon? The people who wrote Nightlight (that excellent parody of Twilight)? Well, they're at it again, and just as awesome as ever. Now, the question is, are you going swarm and destroy for this spoof of your beloved Hunger Games?... More  →
The Hunger Pains (a Parody)

Open Thread for February 23

By SparkLifeFebruary 23, 2012
This is PseudoHobbit and The Band Perry at a Tim McGraw concert. Ya know, 'cause PseudoHobbit hangs out with celebs all the time. No biggie. (Jealous face.)... More  →
Open Thread for February 23

The Horrible Question Everyone's Asking on YouTube

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 22, 2012
Dearest Corn Muffins, we were so alarmed and saddened to hear of this trend where young teens post videos to YouTube asking commenters whether they're ugly. (And seriously? Even Jennifer Lawrence would look cracked on a webcam. That angle is the WORST.) We... More  →
The Horrible Question Everyone's Asking on YouTube

Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
The ever-hilarious Bookweirm poses a question for the ages—but will she ever get an answer?—Sparkitors Sparkler Glutei-Maximi: we are gathered here today to ponder, to hypothesize, to imagine. Like everyone else, I have been wondering about the origin of all the sparkletacular pictures... More  →
Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

Open Thread for February 22

By SparkLifeFebruary 22, 2012
Do you see these stuffed animals, held tightly in grace_return7's arms? They are the stuff of legends. Why? Because grace_return7's boyfriend actually managed to win them out of one of those claw machines. Wow.... More  →
Open Thread for February 22

He Has 423 Facebook Friends...But He's Not Real

By ContributorFebruary 21, 2012
imacrazynutmeg conducted an evil and excellent experiment. —Sparkitors John is your average seventeen-year-old boy. According to Facebook, he lives in Nothingboro, attends a Regional High School, listens to Atreyu, watches SNL, enjoys snowboarding and chilling with his “bros.” He is completely normal except for one... More  →
He Has 423 Facebook Friends...But He's Not Real

Geeky Stuff to Read and Watch

By Emily WinterFebruary 21, 2012
Hola, Stinkertons. Welcome to MindHut 101, DON'T GET UP. SIT DOWN. THIS CLASS IS MANDATORY. You in the back, stop picking your nose. What do you think this is, your momma's cocktail party? YOU CANNOT GRADUATE WITH A DEGREE IN AWESOMENESS WITHOUT KNOWING THE FOLLOWING... More  →
Geeky Stuff to Read and Watch

Flyergirl Dominates the Google "D" List

By ContributorFebruary 21, 2012
Flyergirl presents the latest installment in her hilarious "Google How To" series!—Sparkitors "D" is such an interesting letter, wouldn't you agree? I feel kind of bad for it, because you always recite your ABCs, never your ABCDs. I mean, X doesn't feel left out,... More  →
Flyergirl Dominates the Google "D" List