Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for December 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 8, 2011
Let everyone marvel at thesonofrage's Converse collection... and her brilliant ode to the sneaker! "Lace me up and let’s go! I have seen the world, and smelled your awful feet. Wherever you go, I am going too, remember that! We have walked the streets... More  →
Open Thread for December 8

Open Thread for December 7

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 7, 2011
Sparklers, it's simply got to be said: MY DAD IS THE COOLEST DAD IN THE WORLD. Your dad is probably an excellent man, but there's just no way, NO WAY, that he's as great as my father. Here are 5 reasons why Dad... More  →
Open Thread for December 7

Taylor Swift Plus Cat

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 6, 2011
We're not really sure why this video is entertaining, but it is. Also, it makes us ask two questions: Does anyone else think T-sweezy is wearing way to much makeup? Does anyone actually LIKE cats? Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Taylor Swift Plus Cat

Open Thread for December 6

By SparkLifeDecember 6, 2011
HURRAH FOR GEEKY BAKED GOODS! Yesterday we had a Pokemon cookie cake, last week we had Star Wars treats, and today we've got BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES! Here's what LunyLovegood has to say about her culinary masterpiece: I, LunyLovegood, made butterbeer cupcakes.... More  →
Open Thread for December 6

Because You Love Darren Criss Just as Much as We Do

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 5, 2011
Admit it, you love him. And if you had the moneys, you'd crawl your little Sparkle-butts up here to New York to see him take over Daniel Radcliffe's role in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. But since not many of you will... More  →
Because You Love Darren Criss Just as Much as We Do

Open Thread for December 5

By SparkLifeDecember 5, 2011
WE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF NERDY PASTRIES. Last week we featured Yoda cupcakes, and today we've got a deliciously dweeby Pokemon ball cookie cake, baked by watermelonwind and her friends! There's nothing better than chocolate chips mixed with dorkiness. IT'S... More  →
Open Thread for December 5

Open Thread for December 4

By SparkLifeDecember 3, 2011
Feast your eyes on belladonna's staggeringly accurate portrait of Gary! The backwards R...the bloodshot eyes...the horns...the underbite...the moobs...the pink tutu...WE LOVE IT!!!!!!... More  →
Open Thread for December 4

Open Thread for December 3

By SparkLifeDecember 3, 2011
I heard you guys needed more open threads so here's a picture of the earth. Why a picture of the earth? you may ask. Cuz the earth is awesome and without it there would be NOTHING! True dat, Sparkler. True dat.... More  →
Open Thread for December 3

The Twilight Cast Spoofs Itself!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2011
If you can watch this without feeling a least a little less animosity toward the cast of Twilight, then you are a robot and have no heart. Or sense of humor. Thanks Hippogriff_hugger! Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
The Twilight Cast Spoofs Itself!

Outrageous Videos by Outrageous Artists You Don't Hear About Enough

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2011
Hey, blah499 here! As a self-proclaimed music guru (and you can’t prove otherwise!), here’s what I think are some of the most awesomesauce music videos of amazing songs by even more supermegafoxyawesomehot artists!! I just wish my video was as cool... More  →
Outrageous Videos by Outrageous Artists You Don't Hear About Enough