Skip over navigation

Open Thread for September 11

By SparkLifeSeptember 11, 2011
Melian24 sent us this picture. It seems like a good one for September... More  →
Open Thread for September 11

Open Thread for September 10

By SparkLifeSeptember 10, 2011
Not only is alexsarcastic221 a deeply talented artist, she's also a mind reader! What’s this glorious drawing?! I can barely lay my eyes upon its unparalleled beauty! Is probably what you’re thinking right now. Well this is Dan Bergstein and I on our wedding... More  →
Open Thread for September 10

Grouchy Rabbits (Who Knew Rodents Were So Smart?)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 9, 2011
Today's pick is not a video. It is so much more than that. Imagine if I gave you YouTube. That's kind of what today is like, except there are no videos and no bad impressions of Miley Cyrus (so really, it's not much like... More  →
Grouchy Rabbits (Who Knew Rodents Were So Smart?)

Open Thread for September 9

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 9, 2011
"I officially love the kid who answered this on their test. Why they got it wrong, though, is beyond fathomable. Long live Harry Potter," supertoasty613 That's what you get when your teachers are Muggles! ... More  →
Open Thread for September 9

Can One Man Play Every Role in a Disney Movie? Yes.

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 8, 2011
Most of you already know and love Nick Pitera. Rapunzelmarie226 certainly does.Personally, I find him a little scary. For one thing, he always seems to have at least half a dozen clones of himself. AND they can all sing on different notes... But now... More  →
Can One Man Play Every Role in a Disney Movie? Yes.

SparkLife Academy Week Is Coming, and When It Gets Here It Will Blast Open Your Mind Grapes

By Emily WinterSeptember 8, 2011
SparkLife Academy Week is fast approaching, like a haggard tree gnome who is running, running for his life. (We let Chops the office guinea pig loose on our desk calendar, and whichever dates he poops on becomes a SparkLife holiday.) How can you celebrate this holiday... More  →
SparkLife Academy Week Is Coming, and When It Gets Here It Will Blast Open Your Mind Grapes

Profile Picture Inspiration

Ever since we added the new Profile Picture feature to SparkLife, we've been trolling our archives looking for the perfect photo to adorn our should-be-famous profile. (A dolphin wearing a top hat? That picture of us wearing diapers from New Year's Eve? The possibilities are More  →
Profile Picture Inspiration

Open Thread for September 8

iLoveMyFeet says... "You all know what Eid-ul-Fitr right? It is a tradition to put "henna" on our hands and this is my henna design, in the background is the dress I wore this Eid. Hope you like it!" We think your hand looks gorgeous! And of... More  →
Open Thread for September 8

Darren Criss Speaks Italian!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 7, 2011
Every girl knows the perfect guy should speak Italian. (This is fact.) Thanks to gabbygaleglee we have more proof the Darren Criss is undoubtedly the perfect man. Well, I assume he's fluent—I don't speak a word of the language... Send in your... More  →
Darren Criss Speaks Italian!

My Crush is a...Sparkler!

By ContributorSeptember 7, 2011
TanTan picks his favorite SparkLife ladies; did YOU make the list?—Sparkitors First off, I want to give a big thank you to JustAnotherUsername for her flattering crush post about me and my fellow Manklers. I may... More  →
My Crush is a...Sparkler!