Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick: First Kiss!

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 12, 2011
I'm pretty sure I wasn't this young when I got my first kiss but that doesn't make these premature kids any less cute! Thank you purpleeggplant4 and rapunzelmarie226 for sharing! Also, there was some controversy about the way my name is pronounced... More  →
Intern's Pick: First Kiss!

Open Thread for May 12

By Emily WinterMay 12, 2011
The message vive-ut-vivas sent us with this lovely photo almost made us cry. But then we just ate some cheese instead: All this poor dandelion seed ever wanted was to not have people call it a weed. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 12

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

By ContributorMay 11, 2011

PrestigiousTimeLady's second installment is even more hilarious—and ridiculous—than her first!—Sparkitors

Alright, so before we get down to business (how many of you started singing “I’ll Make a Man Out of You”? Was it you, Chelsea Dagger? No? Just me, then? Fine.),

... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

Open Thread for May 11

By Emily WinterMay 11, 2011
ez30yankee says... Hi Sparkitors. Here's a random picture I took of a tulip. I would make a joke here, but my tulip jokes are kind of limited. Did you know there's no such thing as a blue tulip? We did know that. Now let's see what we can... More  →
Open Thread for May 11

Open Thread for May 10

By Chelsea DaggerMay 10, 2011
Here's what CJ has to say about her lovable pup: This is my dog, Duke. He's a Rottweiler. He's not a mean rott, he's really a darling of a dog... aside from getting his leash tied up around trees, and barking at the neighbors' dogs every... More  →
Open Thread for May 10

Do You Appreciate ANYTHING? Tell Us All About It.

By Emily WinterMay 9, 2011
Are you madly in love with cheese? Dogs on skateboards? The smell of plastic made in China? It is time to speak out and let thy love be known! Or not, and be a jerk. Sparklers, next week is APPRECIATION DAYS. As you probably have... More  →
Do You Appreciate ANYTHING? Tell Us All About It.

Why Starship is Beast

By ContributorMay 9, 2011
mrs.draco416 wants you to watch Darren Criss' latest offering—but we're guessing most of you don't need any convincing.—Sparkitors If you're a super-mega-ultra-mondo-gigantic Harry Potter fan like me, you've watched both A Very Potter Musical and A Very... More  →
Why Starship is Beast

Open Thread for May 9

By Chelsea DaggerMay 9, 2011
heyitscamille's little pup is SO CUTE we could spit all over our own shoes. We don't know his name, but we do know he's a "malti-poo." DROOL. We've already got plans to kidnap him during the night.... More  →
Open Thread for May 9

Open Thread for May 8

By EmmaMay 8, 2011
shylu98 has an amazing sister, just like all your Sparkitors do! This is something that my sister made for me when I was leaving home, alone, without anyone, for the first time; you get the point. she made it out green clay and showed to... More  →
Open Thread for May 8

Open Thread for May 7

By EmmaMay 7, 2011
thelastcard sent us this pic with the modest note, "Just a picture of a random butterfly I took at Iguaçu Falls." This is "just a picture" like the Mona Lisa is "just a painting"! You're basically a famous photojournalist, thelastcard! Amaze us with your talent—send... More  →
Open Thread for May 7