Skip over navigation

Open Thread for June 11

By SparkLifeJune 11, 2011
This is morada_chica21's happy place: a lake in Western Michigan. Just looking at this picture makes us feel serene. Ommmmmm. Send your soothing pics to contribute@sparknotes.com for potential publication on an open thread!... More  →
Open Thread for June 11

Open Thread for June 10

By SparkLifeJune 10, 2011
A Mystery Sparkler took a picture of this at her school, proving that high schoolers are wittier than most primetime TV.... More  →
Open Thread for June 10

The Most Upsetting Hats on the Internet

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 9, 2011
First of all, Stock Photo Face-Off needs to set one thing straight: The proper spelling is mannequin, as in the 1987 cult classic where Blane from Pretty in Pink, who dresses mannequins at a department store, falls in love with a mannequin that... More  →
The Most Upsetting Hats on the Internet

New Comment System: We're Fixing All the Things!

By Emily WinterJune 9, 2011
Stinkleberries, In our desperate attempt to get you to like us, we have decided to LISTEN TO YOU AND FIX THE COMMENTING PROBLEMS. We have turned OFF our Creedance Clearwater Revival dance party and gotten down to Business, a better dance party. We have read the lists... More  →
New Comment System: We're Fixing All the Things!

What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 9, 2011
All you Sparklers out there who are headed off to college in the fall will soon be forced to learn a new hobby: emailing a complete stranger. A complete stranger who you are about to move in with. And no, I'm not talking about mail-order... More  →
What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

Mind Blown... Inception-Style

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 9, 2011
This is so cool! I can't stop watching this because I feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion. Wait, am I? I want to join the circus...now! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mind Blown... Inception-Style

Open Thread for June 9

By SparkLifeJune 9, 2011
We think the spelling errors make this even cuter. :) ... More  →
Open Thread for June 9

The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan fires back at this post by Jenny the Intern—and we hate to say it, Jen, but we might be on his side. DON'T HATE US.—Sparkitors Ignoring the fact that the counter argument used the... More  →
The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck

The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2011
Do you guys ever read a post title and think to yourselves, "What the EGG was Chelsea Dagger thinking? How hard can it possibly be to come up with a clever title for a post about interesting stuff on the web?" The answer, you smug,... More  →
The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady delivers yet another gut-busting review of your favorite internet sensation!—Sparkitors First thing's first—Narwhal awards go to: Starkidette and lordknowitall, for giving the most hilarious definitions of "lollygagging" I’ve ever heard. You... More  →
Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5