Search Menu
Menu

Alexander Hamilton: History in Rap

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 12, 2012
Who's ready to make American History more bearable? Because believe me, this will make Alexander Hamilton seem waaayyyy cooler than he used to be. And once you ace your history test, you can thanks ILaikeTuwtles for this video. Send in your favorite videos to... More  →
Alexander Hamilton: History in Rap

Open Thread for January 12

By SparkLifeJanuary 12, 2012
soccer2rules says.... "My friend and I went to the beach on January 8th. It was nice and warm here at the Jersey Shore!  I blame Global warming for this odd weather. 49 degrees at the beach in January?" We're with you, soccer2rules; must... More  →
Open Thread for January 12

Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2012
After taking on the A's and B's, Flyergirl13 faces the challenge of the C's!—Sparkitors I thought I had been really clever in my last post, what with my sneaky avoidance of any "how to bake" questions.  But... More  →
Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

Open Thread for January 11

By SparkLifeJanuary 11, 2012
P!nkaLicious did these fantastic Angry Birds fingernails herself. We are so jealous of her coordination and awesomeness! Bask in the glow of her awesomeness. Go on, bask.... More  →
Open Thread for January 11

The Mean Kitty Song

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 10, 2012
I may have mentioned this before, but I'm not a huge fan of cats. HOWEVER, if I had one, I'd want it to be exactly like the one in this awesome video (sent in by Aubrey). Why? So I could name it Sparta.... More  →
The Mean Kitty Song

Open Thread for January 10

By SparkLifeJanuary 10, 2012
If you think YOU'RE the master of doodling, you should know that you've got some serious competition; just check out LunyLovegood's scribble masterpiece! Yeah, this is what I do when I finish with my semester exams. I doodle. If you can't read it, it says (in no... More  →
Open Thread for January 10

Open Thread for January 9

By SparkLifeJanuary 9, 2012
YES, Sparklers, we are well aware that it is no longer Christmas, but we couldn't bear deleting this picture, created by Kelsey. Just LOOK at the artistry on display here! Kelsey, you are a wizard. How did you put Gary in CLOTHES? Here's what... More  →
Open Thread for January 9

Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing TOGETHER

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 6, 2012
Okay, so I know it's not New Year's Eve anymore, but STILL. How can you resist watching JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT? Singing?! Oh, and Zooey Deschanel. She's cool too. Feel free to thank Splogger Aislinn Shevlin and Sparklers Iliana11 and... More  →
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing TOGETHER

Open Thread for January 6

By SparkLifeJanuary 6, 2012
Two Sparklers say... This is Glinda_Darling and CinderellaInDisguise, and we made some sparkly frog princes and frog princesses from Tinkerbell's own recipe. They have edible glitter! Yay!!!!!!... More  →
Open Thread for January 6

Good Music, Cute Whale, and a Chubby Guy in Stripes

By Emily WinterJanuary 5, 2012
Can't a girl just post an adorable music video of a chubby guy and a whale without having to explain herself? Who else loves this so ... More  →
Good Music, Cute Whale, and a Chubby Guy in Stripes