Skip over navigation

Competition for Best Proposal

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 30, 2011
A few days ago I posted what I thought was the sweetest proposal ever and that nothing could top it.  But this video sent in by Naala_Senegal is pretty stiff competiton. Which do you like better? Related post:Sweetest Proposal Ever? Send in your favorite... More  →
Competition for Best Proposal

Open Thread for May 30

By Chelsea DaggerMay 30, 2011
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SPARKLEBUTTS! All the Sparkitors are taking the day off to eat bacon-wrapped hot dogs and lounge around under sprinklers, but we'll be back tomorrow with posts galore! We miss you already!... More  →
Open Thread for May 30

Open Thread for May 29

By EmmaMay 29, 2011
It's Memorial Day weekend! If you're not at the beach, don't worry. Just put on your schmexiest shades, position your eyeballs mere centimeters from your computer screen, and gaze ino ~too~'s picture. That should do the trick! Send your dreamy pics to contribute@sparknotes.com for... More  →
Open Thread for May 29

Open Thread for May 28

By EmmaMay 28, 2011
It's a long weekend, and that fills our hearts with happy rainbow jelly beans! Thanks for the pic, Herbevabuck! Want your candy to get famous on the internet? Send pics of it to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for May 28

Open Thread for May 27

By Emily WinterMay 27, 2011
Today is Sparkitor Emma's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! May your hair be shiny and your talking potatoes be plentiful all the days of your life! ... More  →
Open Thread for May 27

The Simpsons Rock Out To Ke$ha?

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 26, 2011
Leave it to the Simpsons to have a cooler music video to "Tik Tok" than Ke$ha herself!  Thanks RabbiP.I. for sending this in! Send in your favorite videos or favorite whatever's at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
The Simpsons Rock Out To Ke$ha?

The Poopiest Chat in History

By EmmaMay 26, 2011
Don't read this chat. It is quite literally filled with poop. —Sparkitors Ashley: hey ladiez Emily: oh hello! Ashley: good morning! Emily: what's the topic today? Chelsea? Ashley: Well where is she? colorado? Emily: Yes. Remember when she dressed... More  →
The Poopiest Chat in History

Open Thread for May 26

By Emily WinterMay 26, 2011
This pic came from a Sparkler called eloquent_silence. We love that nickname, and we love this eloquently silent, grumpy one-eyed cat. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 26

Man Blows Up Like Football/Pork Roast/Giant Balloon

By Emily WinterMay 25, 2011
You guys, this truck driver fell on air hose that punctured his butt. And then he started filling up with air. "I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon." Are we evil for thinking this is the funniest thing... More  →
Man Blows Up Like Football/Pork Roast/Giant Balloon

Identifying the Typical Female Facebooker

By ContributorMay 25, 2011
monicarima, all the duckfaced ladies of Facebook bow their heads in shame before this post. –Sparkitors Anyone on Facebook can tell you that social networking females tend to share the same habits. This behavior gets pretty annoying, so I'm going to call them out... More  →
Identifying the Typical Female Facebooker