Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 31

By SparkLifeMarch 31, 2012
Look! It's our personal hot air balloon collection! Just kidding. We only have two hot air balloons. Be jealous.Send your OT pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for March 31

Tweets from a Day in King's Landing

By Brandon SpecktorMarch 30, 2012
Hey, guys: What do Game of Thrones and a Twitter update have in common? (give up?) They both have 140 characters! HA! Anyway, in honor of the impending season two premiere of HBO's adaptation of George R.R. Martin's acclaimed fantasy septology, we decided to indulge in a little bit... More  →
Tweets from a Day in King's Landing

Open Thread for March 30

By SparkLifeMarch 30, 2012
Bad news, Sparkler-oos. We have a problem! All of our OT pictures mysteriously disappeared! THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Which is why we currently look like this. If you don't send in replacement pictures soon, our faces will get stuck like this and WE'LL STAY... More  →
Open Thread for March 30

Open Thread for March 29

By SparkLifeMarch 29, 2012
See, this is why we don't like Easter. It can't be just us that think this picture is INCREDIBLY CREEPY. Is it a baby? Or a bunny? (Ten points for picking up the Chuck reference.) ... More  →
Open Thread for March 29

Which Celeb Is Responding to Engagement Rumors?

By Aislinn ShevlinMarch 28, 2012
Who went to see the Hunger Games? Have to say...I jumped, gasped & peeked through fingers the entire time. I'm a baby & it's really great. More  →
Which Celeb Is Responding to Engagement Rumors?

Open Thread for March 28

By SparkLifeMarch 28, 2012
Yum, pretty cupcakes. WE BET YOU DON'T LOVE THEM NEARLY AS MUCH AS WE DO!Send your OT pics to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for March 28

How to Make Guacamole

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 27, 2012
This video is so clever, we couldn't resist. Also, we actually have a pretty good idea of how to make guacamole now, despite the lack of actual food. Thanks supertoasty613! Send your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
How to Make Guacamole

Open Thread for March 27

By SparkLifeMarch 27, 2012
Melian24 says... In case you were wondering, yes this is indeed the entire fellowship of the ring...sort of, immortalized in the only true art form: Pez dispensers. These are my oldest brother's 19th birthday present, I hope he sees them for their true... More  →
Open Thread for March 27

Flyergirl Takes on the Google E's

By ContributorMarch 26, 2012
Flyergirl's popular column returns to attack the big E!—Sparkitors So, E. What a wonderful letter—NOT. It's so greedy. It wasn't enough for E to just be any old letter out of 26, no; it had to go ahead and claim a... More  →
Flyergirl Takes on the Google E's

Open Thread for March 26

By SparkLifeMarch 26, 2012
This awesome rainbow puppy sits proudly outside a hotel in New York City. Raise your hand if you wish your dog looked like this!Send in your photos to contribute@sparknotes.com to be featured on an OT!... More  →
Open Thread for March 26