Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for April 12

By SparkLifeApril 12, 2012
KJ_VBall says... This is the room number sign for my Criminal Law class. I was so happy. You don't even know. It was like knowing I was home. That must be one awesome class! ... More  →
Open Thread for April 12

Who Might Have a Crush on Kate Beckinsale?

By Aislinn ShevlinApril 11, 2012
Hilariously, I can't watch tonight's 2 Broke Girls because I have 1 broke tv. More  →
Who Might Have a Crush on Kate Beckinsale?

On Dealing with the Death of a Computer

By ContributorApril 11, 2012
It’s finally happened. My beloved has passed on. Nobody was surprised—it had been a long time coming—but that doesn’t ease the sting of loss.  I’m going to miss my laptop so much, you guys. It had recently taken to shutting off after more than 5 minutes... More  →
On Dealing with the Death of a Computer

Open Thread for April 11

By SparkLifeApril 11, 2012
In the spirit of upcoming prom festivities, Tonythetank sent in this picture of himself and Tori. Aren't they adorable? And, according to Tonythetank, prom was the best night of his life! Anybody else excited about prom?... More  →
Open Thread for April 11

Gary's Confession

By ContributorApril 10, 2012
Hi. My name is Gary, and I am a comment gobbler. I’ve been struggling with this problem for about two years now. It started small. I just re-arranged a time stamp here and there, or ate a winky face. But now things are spiraling out of... More  →
Gary's Confession

Open Thread for April 10

By SparkLifeApril 10, 2012
*Sigh.* It's another picture from yodaitlin's cruise, Sparklers, and we are SO FREAKINGLY JEALOUS. The blue, blue water, the sand, the cute little cafe, and those awesome seashell curtains ... yep, we wish we could be there right now. Send in your pictures for... More  →
Open Thread for April 10

Tweets from History

By Brendan EyreApril 9, 2012
It’s hard to believe that Twitter has been around for six years now. But what if it had been around for even longer? We hopped in our history-altering time machine (err, we made some stuff up) and took a look back at some... More  →
Tweets from History

Open Thread for April 9

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 9, 2012
Isabel says... Um, this is my dog, Sophie. Know why Sophie is smiling? 'Cuz there's a Hunger Games book right next to her. Well put, Isabel. And smart dog, Sophie!... More  →
Open Thread for April 9