Search Menu
Menu

How to Avoid Racking Up Massive Student Loan Debt for College

By Titus WillisJuly 13, 2017
If the ever-increasing price of college education in this country has broken your spirit and left you with nothing butMore  →
How to Avoid Racking Up Massive Student Loan Debt for College

Auntie SparkNotes: Can I Trust My College Judgment?

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 2, 2017
Hi Auntie! Like most high school seniors in the U.S., I am very stressed about college. I tried talking to a therapist... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Can I Trust My College Judgment?

Auntie SparkNotes: Can My Dad Force Me to Take Out Loans for College?

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 1, 2016
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, So I'm currently a senior in high school, I've applied for several jobs and I want to pay my... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Can My Dad Force Me to Take Out Loans for College?

World's Best Person Taylor Swift Gives a Fan $1,989 to Help Pay Off Student Loans

By ElodieJanuary 21, 2015
Well, Sparklers, she's done it again. We were literally just wondering how Taylor would surpass herself in the coming year... More  →
World's Best Person Taylor Swift Gives a Fan $1,989 to Help Pay Off Student Loans

Why People Aren't Automatically Choosing College

By Jason SaenzJune 4, 2014
Today, about 68% of students go to college immediately after graduating high school. But what about the other 32%? Barring any major... More  →
Why People Aren't Automatically Choosing College