Do I have a bucket list? HA!
Hello, Sparkalator, lovely weather we’re having.
Well, quite a question came from a person who shall remail nameless and it went something like this:
“Hey so like i was just wondderin if you have a bucket list cuz there really interesting.”
Despite the incorrect version of they’re, I completely agree with said question asker. Interesting is a good word for a bucket list. I thought,
“Hey, don’t I want to write about interesting things?” And then my path became clear.
Ultimate List to Conquer Before I Turn Old
1. Try Everything at Starbucks.
2. Learn how to juggle.
3. Play hide and seek in IKEA.
4. Road trip with friends.
5. Throw a surprise party.
6. Put something mysterious on someone’s doorstep. (Opened can of Spray Cheese)
7. Have a classic Disney movie marathon.
8. Sky Dive (When I turn 1.
9. Carve something weird and unexpected into a tree.
10. Run into a store and ask what year it is and then scream, “IT WORKED!” Run out cheering.
11. Write a note to a random address and wait for a response.
12. Finish an entire eraser.
13. Wear a shirt that says Life. Hand out lemons.
14. Participate in a flash mob.
15. Go into a crowded elevator and say, “I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today.”
16. Change my Facebook page to No One. Like statuses.
17. Spin a top in a store as soon as someone walks down the aisle.
18. Learn Sign Language.
19. Volunteer at a Children’s Hospital and make someone’s day better.
20. Tell at least 10 people about my Ultimate List to Conquer Before I Turn Old and encourage them to do the same.
What’s on your Bucket List?