Search Menu

Sparklers Posts by TheDoctor212

Darklife
Heart 5
6 6

Whoops, log in!

x

Darklife Central: How Likely Are You To Go To Hell?

By: TheDoctor212November 10, 2017

*Originally inspired by Autumn's Darklife art. This quiz is not meant to be taken seriously.*

Have you ever wondered about how your immortal shade will fare after your mildly unpleasant and uneventful, almost pitiful demise? Have you ever contemplated the vastness of the afterlife and wondered

... More  →
open threads
Heart 1
5 5

Whoops, log in!

x

Post Apocolypse Open Thread For October 16th 2017

By: TheDoctor212October 16, 2017

The Sparkitors have foresaken us. Gary is dead. Only the whispering of the splurkers await you now.

Comment or be consumed by your own mortality. 

... More  →
Open thread
Heart 5
86 86

Whoops, log in!

x

Open Threadinator For April 11th, 2017

By: TheDoctor212April 11, 2017

Enter at your own risk + have fun kiddos!!

... More  →
open threads
Heart 14

Whoops, log in!

x

Open Thread for September 6th, 2016

By: TheDoctor212September 6, 2016

I don't know what happened to today's OT, maybe everyone got somehow invited & I didn't. Don't know how long before the OT will be put up for real, but here. Have fun kiddies. 

... More  →

SPARK NEW YEARS PARTY 2015

By: TheDoctor212December 23, 2015

HEEEEEYOOOOOO, BOYS, GIRLS, NONBINARIES, ALIENS, ROBOTS, NINJAS, AND EVERYONE ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION BY NAME!

THIS YEAR, AS IN, ON DECEMBER 31ST, 2015, WE WILL BE HOSTING OUR VERY OWN SPARK NEW YEARS PARTY!!

IN THE PAST, WE HAVE HAD SUCH EVENTS AS SPARKSGIVING AND BREAK

... More  →

The Return of Sparksgiving

By TheDoctor212November 25, 2014
Listen up, y'all. Because it's only fifteen days away from November 30th, aka Sparksgiving Day. Now in case you weren't here around this time of year last year, you might not know what Sparksgiving is. Sparksgiving last year was started by our wonderful fourtris, and is a... More  →
The Lorax Was A Timelord
Heart 14
2 2

Whoops, log in!

x

I am The Doctor, and I Speak

By: TheDoctor212June 17, 2014

“I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees for the trees have no tongues.”      

I am The Doctor. I speak for those who are weak, for those who are struck against, for those who can't

... More  →

The First Open Thread: A Legacy (A WTST Special)

By TheDoctor212March 31, 2014
Hello Sparklers. It's nearly midnight-well, midnight in your case-and here I am again, writing what I once thought was called a "Sparknote." Oh, those were the days. Even back then, before I discovered the Open Thread, the OT, I stayed up until midnight and beyond dutifully... More  →