Skip over navigation

Films to watch in 2013

Sparkler Post
Films to watch in 2013

There have been a ton of great films that have come out this year and still more to come next year! My friend and i go to the pictures once a month to do stuff like drool over Taylor Lautner wonderful abs *sigh* and stuff are faces with M&M's in the cinema. Here's a list of films I'll be really looking forward to watch this year:

Les Misérables: I loved the book and found the musical amazing so I'm really looking forward to watching les Mis especially since Eddie redmayne and Anne Hathaway are in it. But it doesn't come out in France till mid Febuary so I will have to wait two and half months to watch it! 

Percy Jackson- Seas of Monsters: I'm quite looking forward to this just really hoping it's going to be better than the first one. I loved the books so much and the film was a huge dissapointment.

Pitch Perfect: Finally a musical film! I've been waiting for this a long time a singing chick flick. I'll definitely have a good gearly night in with this film.

Hunger Games- Catching fire: Can't wait! I love action romance films and this was such for me the best book. So annoyed they're only letting it out next november though. I can't wait that long!!!

The Hobbit- Desolation of Smaug: I loved the hobbit, I read it twice ( which means I really enjoyed it as I rarely read a book twice) My school is even making a reproduction of the shire all in papier mache and it looks super cool! Still got to see An Unexpected Journey though, didn't have the time to watch it before I'm going to see it wadnesday hope I'm not dissapointed.

The Mortal Instruments - City of bones: I think you get I like series films anyway I think the trailer looks really exciting and just my sort of film. I've been wanting to read the books for ages. 

There are still loads of films I wan to see but I've got to go and do my german Anyway hope you all have a great new year sparklers and enjoy 2013 watching all these great films. What are your new year's resolutions and what are you doing for new year?

Tags: films, 2013, Great Movies

This post is user-contributed. Learn more.

Write your own comment!