Skip over navigation
Menu

What Were The Most Significant and Share-Worthy Events of Your Year? Facebook Tells Us.

By Brandon SpecktorDecember 12, 2012
Merry Listmas, y'all! As the Internet continues its favorite tradition of reminding us about the very bestest and viralest events in global and pop culture this year, they're going one step further this year. In the tenuous poker game of laying our lives bare on online... More  →
What Were The Most Significant and Share-Worthy Events of Your Year? Facebook Tells Us.

All The Things I Wore In Turkey

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 12, 2012
Last month, I took a fantabulous vacation to the most multicultural and far-away place I've ever been: Istanbul! And in between drinking Turkish tea, eating kumpir, seeing the ancient sights, and smoking apple-flavored tobacco out of a water pipe, I kept a careful log of More  →
All The Things I Wore In Turkey

The Best Etsy Gifts for Your Secret Santa

By Melissa AlbertDecember 12, 2012
...here's a list of Secret Santa gifts for all the randoms in your life—from your classmates to that stranger in sweatpants who added his name when nobody was looking. More  →
The Best Etsy Gifts for Your Secret Santa

Why Is Something Cool Until I Do It?

By reidfaylorDecember 12, 2012
FROM: wallflower19 So Reid, here's my situation. My friend told me to babysit her "baby" over the weekend. His name is Carl. And he's a glittery round bowling ball. How do you babysit a bowling ball? As with any babysitting, whether what you’re sitting is... More  →
Why Is Something Cool Until I Do It?

25 Reasons to Celebrate 12/12/12

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 12, 2012
It’s great day to be a repetitive number nerd. Here are reasons to celebrate! 1. It’s 12/12/12! This won’t happen again in your lifetime (probably) so enjoy it! 2. Did you make a wish at 12:12? If not, hop on a plane and play the timezone game!... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate 12/12/12

9 Cute Winter Accessories

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 12, 2012
We're getting ever closer to Christmas, Sparklers!! Which means if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, the air is getting pretty chilly. But you can still look cool while keeping warm (see what i did there?) with a couple of cute accessories! Here are a few... More  →
9 Cute Winter Accessories

4 Reasons We're Glad Superman Takes Off His Red Underwear

By Steven RomanoDecember 12, 2012
Ever since director Zack Snyder announced that Superman would not be donning his famous red exterior underpants in Man of Steel, a rift was created among the comic book community. Some praised Snyder’s decision while purists chastised this bold change in design. But let’s get... More  →
4 Reasons We're Glad Superman Takes Off His Red Underwear

French Fries vs. Onion Rings: The Ultimate Showdown

By Janet ManleyDecember 12, 2012
Some battles are as old as time: good versus evil, Velcro versus zippers, bangs versus no bangs. Here at SparkLife, we set out to determine the ultimate fighting champion among ubiquitous fried foods, devoting weeks in the lab to pitting fries against onion rings under... More  →
French Fries vs. Onion Rings: The Ultimate Showdown

Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Is the Jealous Type

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 12, 2012
Hey Auntie! So I've been dating this amazing guy for a few months now. He's like something out of a dream. He wakes me up with a "Good morning beautiful :)" text, he brought me flowers when I was sick, he lets me borrow his hoodie... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Is the Jealous Type

Quiz: Which Post-Apocalyptic Job Is Right for You?

By Sean McCarthyDecember 12, 2012
The world ends on December 21, take this brief quiz to find out what job is right for you if you are one of the unlucky few to survive. 1. On a first date I like to… A) Ask my date what kind of music he/she enjoys.... More  →
Quiz: Which Post-Apocalyptic Job Is Right for You?