Skip over navigation

More Dweebalicious Celebs We Love

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 15, 2011
Last week we shared a list of dweebalicious celebs we love. We learned three things: (1) You really don't like the JoBros (even with those walnut-cracking thighs, you guys?!?); (2) You really don't like Miley Cyrus (full disclosure: we met her once, so we like her; also, she More  →
More Dweebalicious Celebs We Love

You've Got a Date with Destiny (and with Me, the Fastest Pancake Eater in the West)

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 15, 2011
ATTENTION, BUTTS: I hereby challenge each and every one of you to a PANCAKE-EATING CONTEST BATTLE ROYALE SUDDEN DEATH MATCH. It will commence tomorrow at dawn. Bring your own utensils. And your own pancakes. Also, a bucket for barfing. And lastly, a you-sized coffin. Now that... More  →
You've Got a Date with Destiny (and with Me, the Fastest Pancake Eater in the West)

Fiesta In Your Belly: Huevos Rancheros

By Lauren PassellNovember 15, 2011
If you are good at dumping stuff into a pan, you are going to rock these Mexican eggs. They're really hard to mess up, and they're extremely messy to eat. Not a good first date food. A great morning-after-sleepover food. Also a good "I'm so... More  →
Fiesta In Your Belly: Huevos Rancheros

What to Do When You Meet Your Online GF or BF IRL

By Rachel KorowitzNovember 15, 2011

After weeks of online bantering and flirting and flantering and birting, the dreaded/hoped-for words arrive:

"So...what do you think about meeting up? Like, face-to-face?"

Gulp.

One "yes" later, and you're in an a stage-four meltdown of questions and excitement and worries:

- "What if he gives great email, but there's

... More  →
What to Do When You Meet Your Online GF or BF IRL

A Recipe for Awesomesauce

By ContributorNovember 15, 2011
CrystalSoda's recipe will change your life, guaranteed. (Note: We use the word "guaranteed" very loosely.)—Sparkitors My heart leapt when I saw that SparkLife was going to have a recipe week. I fancy myself an epicure, so I jumped... More  →
A Recipe for Awesomesauce

Marcel with the Shoes On is Back!!!

By EmmaNovember 15, 2011

Remember the first Marcel with the Shoes On? Remember how you thought you would never see a cuter, more charming video? Well, you were right...UNTIL NOW!

Best parts:

5. "Guess why I smile a lot? 'Cause it's worth it."

4. "My sister's name was Marissa, and

... More  →
Marcel with the Shoes On is Back!!!

In Defense of Anime

Nicole_Lyn started her email to us with a question for the ages: "Why is anime the butt-monkey of American television?"—Sparkitors It has come to my attention that liking anime whilst simultaneously living in America makes you a weird nerd. Let’s get something straight: I’m... More  →
In Defense of Anime

Blogging NaNoWriMo: Time Crunch!

Dumblydorr delivers an update on her NaNoWriMo experience—which may or may not include MURDER.—Sparkitors Hello again, Sparklies! It's been an action-packed week for me. On the bright side, I am having lots of fun; on the down side, the amount of work I am... More  →
Blogging NaNoWriMo: Time Crunch!

Who Was the Best Dressed at the Breaking Dawn Premiere?

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 15, 2011
There's no better cure for the Gloomy Tuesdays (a disease we just invented and are also infected with) than a slideshow packed with pics of Hollywood hotties. You don't have to be a Twilight fan to appreciate how swell Taylor Lautner looks in a suit—or to admit that KStew More  →
Who Was the Best Dressed at the Breaking Dawn Premiere?

How to Annoy Your Crush: A 10-Step Recipe

This might be the most helpful recipe you read all week. PAY ATTENTION, BUTTS.—Sparkitors Here's the thing: I, elionorapaws, like a guy. As a 16-year-old girl, this should come as no surprise. But this guy—I like him more than Pokemon.  No, I have... More  →
How to Annoy Your Crush: A 10-Step Recipe