Search Menu
Menu

The 10 Worst (And Cheap) Valentine Gifts

By Bailey_SwilleyFebruary 6, 2013
Do you hate your Valentine? Do you want to be dumped on the big day? Do you enjoy being passive-aggresive about your relationship? Then check out our list of the world's worst Valentine gifts. 1. Your Report Card Save money by making your own Valentine's card...or recycling.... More  →
The 10 Worst (And Cheap) Valentine Gifts

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Feel Better About My Body?

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 6, 2013
Dear Auntie, I'm sure you've gotten many letters from Sparklers with the same issues but I was wondering if you had any advice. I'm a sixteen year old girl and I've been told multiple times by my mother that I "just have a different body type",... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Feel Better About My Body?

Collaborations We REALLY Want to See at the 2013 Grammys

By Mike BerthaFebruary 6, 2013
On Sunday night, the biggest names in entertainment will come together to help celebrate the year's best music at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. Some stars will present awards. Some stars will win awards. Some will clap and grimace uncomfortably as they don't win awards,... More  →
Collaborations We REALLY Want to See at the 2013 Grammys

Weird Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine's Day Love Notes

By SissyFebruary 6, 2013
Expressing your feelings to your crush can be scary, especially if you're not sure your love is requited. But if you're ever going to step up and say something (or write something), there's no better time to do it than Valentine’s Day. Yes, it might... More  →
Weird Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine's Day Love Notes

Send Us Your First Kiss Stories and You Could Be Featured on SparkLife!

By Emily WinterFebruary 6, 2013
Have you had your first kiss? Was is the best? The worst? Did you barf and faint and then come to, only to barf again? Did you clank teeth? Were you on a beach at sunset? Did he taste like milk? The dumb, the awful, the... More  →
Send Us Your First Kiss Stories and You Could Be Featured on SparkLife!

Celeb Style Recap: Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, and More!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 6, 2013
I surely hope that you Sparklebutts are familiar with The Office's iconic FASHION SHOW AT LUNCH cheer, but if you're not, FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF. And then cheer it every day, at lunch, to Dan Bergstein. If you don't sit next to Dan Bergstein, cheer it to anyone within a 2 foo More  →
Celeb Style Recap: Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, and More!

How to Tell if He's a Creep

By Janet ManleyFebruary 6, 2013
You locked eyes across a crowded Zumba studio, and thought to yourself, "Is that boy wearing a bolero?" Still, he had cute eyes, and floppy hair, and he was a closet Lizzie McGuire fan just like you. You flirted at school and he... More  →
How to Tell if He's a Creep

10 Ways to Rebel Against Valentine's Day

By Sean McCarthyFebruary 6, 2013
Valentine’s Day is the one holiday loathed by both singles and those who are temporarily not single. Here are some original ways to rebel against the tide this February 14th. 1. Buy a box of chocolate and replace all of the chocolates with small folded... More  →
10 Ways to Rebel Against Valentine's Day

Monopoly Is Ruined

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 6, 2013
When life gives you the option between picking a stupid dumb cat or a very terrific robot, you do not screw up that decision. You pick the robot. You pick the robot every time. Even if the cat has an adorable name and was part... More  →
Monopoly Is Ruined

Open Thread for February 6

By SparkLifeFebruary 6, 2013
BlondieBoy33 says, "This is a table at my local library. It holds a special place in my heart. I'm head over heels for a girl who goes to a different school and this is the most common place we meet. She is... More  →
Open Thread for February 6