Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: I Think My Brother Is Gay

By kat_rosenfieldJune 11, 2013
Hi Auntie, It all happened yesterday: I was running to the bathroom, bursting to pee, and something stares back at me from the toilet bowl. No, it's not a frog or Gollum, but a CONDOM!!! My parents separated last year so I know it's not them.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Think My Brother Is Gay

BRAND NEW Desolation of Smaug Pics!!!

By Josh PeriloJune 11, 2013
THEY'RE HEEEERE! Brand new, sneak peak pics from the second, highly anticipated chapter of The Hobbit trilogy, The Desolation of Smaug. We are so excited we may just forget to shower... like Bilbo here.Yikes, he's looking worse for wear, huh? Well, click here to take a look More  →
BRAND NEW Desolation of Smaug Pics!!!

Batman Can't Do It Alone: Less Popular Superheroes of Gotham

By Bo LarkinJune 11, 2013
Though the superhero industry is thriving, it isn’t exactly a walk, er, flight through the park to become a recognized symbol of urban security. Consider the path you must take to become a protector of the good people of Gotham City. Your competition is Batman.... More  →
Batman Can't Do It Alone: Less Popular Superheroes of Gotham

Ask Jono: When a Guy Only Likes You Physically

By Jon_SkindzierJune 11, 2013
Dear Jono, I'm trying to be original so... if you ever feel dumb, just remember that sometimes sloths grab their own arms thinking they're tree branches and fall to their deaths. Anyway, there's this boy... Ugh. I know. So original. Let's call... More  →
Ask Jono: When a Guy Only Likes You Physically

Summer Swimsuits: Plus-Sized Edition

By Ricki HurtadoJune 11, 2013
Welcome to your summer guide to plus-sized swimsuits! Step right up, folks, because this year we have everything you need. Summer is the perfect excuse to show off your curves and gain plenty of confidence points—after months of hiding our hips under long pants, we... More  →
Summer Swimsuits: Plus-Sized Edition

What's Your Supernatural Name?

By Sydney ScottJune 11, 2013
I’d like to start off by letting you know that I am a total Supernatural fangirl. And although the writers chose to stick with more boring common names like John and Mary, it just doesn’t feel right to deny my... More  →
What's Your Supernatural Name?

100 Types of Boyfriends

By Ashley Brooke RobertsJune 11, 2013
Which one is yours?! 1. The Dream Boat 2. The Nice Guy 3. The “I only wear blue” Dude 4. The Best Friend 5. Mr. Money Bags 6. The Starving Artist 7. The Lover 8. The Fighter 9. The Cryer 10. Mr. Eyes Only for You 11. Mr. Eyes Only for You and that Waitress 12. The... More  →
100 Types of Boyfriends

Writer Wars: Charles Dickens Ain't Got NOTHIN' On You Guys

By Chelsea DaggerJune 11, 2013
Last week, I challenged you  to seamlessly incorporate a quote by either JK Rowling, John Green, Charles Dickens, or George Orwell into your short story—an intimidatingly tall order by any standards. But as ever, you did me proud, and created worlds and characters so uniq More  →
Writer Wars: Charles Dickens Ain't Got NOTHIN' On You Guys

DOs and DON'Ts for the Last Day of School

By Jinx LeeJune 11, 2013
It's here! It's the last day of school and not only do you not have to do any "real" school work, this is the ONE DAY that stands between you and the total freedom of tomorrow morning!  So you better not mess it up, right?... More  →
DOs and DON'Ts for the Last Day of School

13 Ways to Shoot Down a Belieber

By Anthony DeVitoJune 11, 2013
We're kinda sick of Justin Bieber and his giant ego. So the next time someone tries to defend him, we're going to use one of the following lines: 1. Justin refers to his fans as “Beliebers.” We refer to his critics as “the majority of the... More  →
13 Ways to Shoot Down a Belieber