Skip over navigation

Know What's Super Hilarious? DEATH! Except Not.

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 30, 2011
Congratulations, writers; last week's entries were GUT-WRENCHINGLY DEPRESSING. I guess I have no one to blame but myself; I did ask you to write about a brush with death, a prompt which, looking back, didn't really have as much potential for inspiring fart... More  →
Know What's Super Hilarious? DEATH! Except Not.

The Super Kick-Butt Bootylicious Confidence Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 30, 2011
Taylor sent in this awe-inspiring playlist and was kind enough to give us an explanation! I’ve got a booty. I’ve got thick thighs. And I’ve got hips. I weigh over 110 pounds, over 120, and I’m barley still in the 130’s. Don’t get me wrong—I’m not Super-Size-Me... More  →
The Super Kick-Butt Bootylicious Confidence Playlist

Ask a Teacher: On Spiral-Bound Notebooks

By Mr. TocheAugust 30, 2011
Q: Are there any school supplies that drive you nuts? A: Spiral-bound notebooks. I'm not saying that they're creations of the Devil himself; they're more likely the products of the fevered dreams of the illegitimate offspring of Satan. Seriously, why do these things still exist?  We... More  →
Ask a Teacher: On Spiral-Bound Notebooks

Hermione and the Gangsters

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 30, 2011
I still haven't accepted the fact that Harry Potter is over (which is why I've avoided reading the last book), so I'm tricking myself by watching every Harry Potter-related video out there... and this one was too good not to share. For those of you... More  →
Hermione and the Gangsters

Blueprints for the Black Market: An Album Review

By ContributorAugust 30, 2011
Metalhead865 gives one of a his favorite bands a closer listen—but will he like what he hears?—Sparkitors Summer's done and school's in session, so it's about time I started getting back into music reviews. I may write another NBK soon, but for now, it's just... More  →
Blueprints for the Black Market: An Album Review

Horrible Sequels Hollywood Is Working on Right Now

dac213, you did a very brave thing in bringing us this list. We hope you can stop crying soon. –Sparkitors After the train wreck that was Transformers 2, I just couldn’t bring myself to see Transformers 3, and Puss in Boots is basically Shrek... More  →
Horrible Sequels Hollywood Is Working on Right Now

Shivani Gives Her Wardrobe a Makeover

By ShivaniAugust 30, 2011
I'm going to college in a few weeks, and I wanted to take myself from shlubby and sloppy to pulled together and fresh. As far as “before” pictures go, this isn’t so bad. I’m not enormously fat or suffering from some debilitating skin condition, but you’ll notice th More  →
Shivani Gives Her Wardrobe a Makeover

Why I'm Scared Senseless of Senior Year

eatwheaties51 is a little nervous about starting her senior year, so let's give her a good, old-fashioned Sparkler show of support!—Sparkitors The time has come. The reckoning has begun. The end is upon us. Class of 2012,... More  →
Why I'm Scared Senseless of Senior Year

An Open Letter to Guys Everywhere

Rachcar1 has something important to say, and all y'all gentlemen best be listening.—Sparkitors

Dear guys everywhere,

I'm sure that at one point or another, you've complained about girls not liking you. Now, while I doubt that most of you are

... More  →
An Open Letter to Guys Everywhere

The First Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

We didn't know how unprepared we were until we read Chirii's series on surviving the dawn of the dead. Are you ready? —Sparkitors Anything of the Zombie Horror genre is like candy to me. I love it. I have seen and enjoyed almost... More  →
The First Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse