Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for July 14

By SparkLifeJuly 14, 2013
"So, I went to my first One Direction last Saturday, and I had the time of my life :)" - thedirectioner Submit your contributions to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 14

Open Thread for July 13

By SparkLifeJuly 13, 2013
"Hi, I'm Levackkid (Levvy), and this was the Van Gogh-inspired TARDIS cake that my mom and I made for my birthday party. We also had Adipose cupcakes!" Submit your contributions to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 13

Auntie SparkNotes: I Have a Secret Friend

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 12, 2013
Hi Auntie! So I've had this guy friend for a year and we're extremely close friends. Sounds normal, right? Well, the problem is that I'm not even supposed to have a guy friend... or hang out with a guy... or text one... or have anything to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Have a Secret Friend

Eight Things You Should Never Say Out Loud

By Melissa AlbertJuly 12, 2013
According to science, the average person has approximately 70,000 thoughts per day. According to decency, common sense, and the occasional threat of flying fists, you should probably choose not to express up to 69,900 of those thoughts. We're all for freedom of speech, but there are still... More  →
Eight Things You Should Never Say Out Loud

What Your Tattoo Says About You...Now And Forever

By Bo LarkinJuly 12, 2013
Many of us have thought about getting a tattoo, and some of us actually go through with it. Tattoos are a beautiful way of expressing who you are and what you believe in...at one very specific moment in your life. Most laws require you... More  →
What Your Tattoo Says About You...Now And Forever

Quel Est Le Point?

By Sara JonssonJuly 12, 2013
Quel Est Le Point (What Is the Point) is a very useful little philosophical nugget. You can use it for superficial and basic things like when you're dumbfounded, exasperated, at your wit's end, or feeling a little French and think those around you could benefit... More  →
Quel Est Le Point?

Friday Awards: WE'RE ALIVE!!!!

By Abbey ClarkeJuly 12, 2013
Helloooooo, my dearest Sparklers! We here at SparkLife have all survived this year’s outing of the patriotic, firework-toting hordes of spirited mead-drinking Americans, more commonly known as July Fourth, Independence Day. Well, all but Josh… Kidding! Nobody is dead, and we hope that you are as... More  →
Friday Awards: WE'RE ALIVE!!!!

Don't Judge a Body by Its Cover! Says 3D Model

By Janet ManleyJuly 12, 2013
Hey you, the person Googling "human + potato + evolution" and "iPhone + front-facing + camera + terrifying + why," take a knee. It's time for a tincture of soul-nourishment! Model Cameron Russell, of Victoria's Secret and "legs for days" fame, has an amazing More  →
Don't Judge a Body by Its Cover! Says 3D Model

Ask Jono: Guys Only Want To Be FWB With Me!

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 12, 2013
Dear Jono, I have a problem; NOT your typical problem! Although it does involve boys and it lies in the friends-with-benefits category (not typical, I tell you!). Hear me out, Jono, because this is where it gets complicated. I've been in a... More  →
Ask Jono: Guys Only Want To Be FWB With Me!

Katniss Everdeen and Percy Weasley (Plus 6 More Hilariously Unlikely Fictional Couples)

By ElodieJuly 12, 2013
Nobody knows exactly what goes into the mix for a stable and stellar relationship, because they come in all shapes and sizes. But there are a few hypothetical fictional relationships that we can tell already would just be a great big fireball of disaster, and... More  →
Katniss Everdeen and Percy Weasley (Plus 6 More Hilariously Unlikely Fictional Couples)