Search Menu
Menu

Who Is Your Celeb Best Friend? Emma Watson vs. Jennifer Lawrence

By Valerie BurnMarch 27, 2013
It seems like every time our homegirl Jennifer Lawrence does something very cool, Emma Watson seems to do something even cooler (somehow). ARE THEY SECRETLY COMPETING TO BE OUR BEST FRIEND? We think so. And here's how we chose one to be our bff. Round 1: Boy... More  →
Who Is Your Celeb Best Friend? Emma Watson vs. Jennifer Lawrence

7 Reasons Someone Didn't Answer Your Text

By ElodieMarch 27, 2013
Texting is a slippery business. You’re navigating a labyrinth of unspoken etiquette while trying to interpret emoticons, punctuation, and added letters ("hey" vs. "heyyy"—don’t try to tell me there isn’t a world of difference). But one of the greatest sources of confusion and frustration comes... More  →
7 Reasons Someone Didn't Answer Your Text

Open Thread for March 27

By SparkLifeMarch 27, 2013
This bunny is the office gossip, but we don't mind because he's just so darn cute. Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com to be featured on an OT! ... More  →
Open Thread for March 27

The Sparklife Inquisition

By AradanMarch 26, 2013
Nope, not about the civil war. And not about burning heretics, because there's no clear majority with one belief system so we'd end up all burning each other and - but I digress. Here's the deal. I'm sure that many, if not all of you have... More  →

SparkLife Poetry Club: Friendship

By Ricki HurtadoMarch 26, 2013
Hello everyone! First of all, YAY POETRY!! Second of all, yeeeaaah I didn't realize the Sparkler Post section would be clogged with awesome poems. While usually an excess of poetry is fantastic, I agree that it's overshadowing some of the regular Sparkler Posts. So I have... More  →
SparkLife Poetry Club: Friendship

Which Celeb Is Your Prom Muse?

By Bailey_SwilleyMarch 26, 2013
Not sure what you're going to wear on prom night? Then take a cue from some of these stylish celebs to nail down your style. Plus, it's a lot of fun to take quizzes (well, on SparkLife at least)! 1. What do you think has been... More  →
Which Celeb Is Your Prom Muse?

These Pie Charts Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Life

By Laura EtheredgeMarch 26, 2013
The results are just in from the latest studies about various things. These are not those results. Still, it's statistically likely that you should check them out. They could be important.  More  →
These Pie Charts Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know About Life

The Pros and Cons of Taking Selfies

By Valerie BurnMarch 26, 2013
Social networking is a wonderful thing. It allows you to stay connected to your friends and share information about yourself to the world. Sometimes it seems like if you didn't Instagram it, it never happened at all. And checking in at Adam's School of Driving,... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Taking Selfies

Ask Jono: Can You Change a Guy?

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 26, 2013
Dear Jono, One late night as I was trying to finish an English paper, I got distracted and drifted over to the "Take a Study Break" section... uh oh. Well, I began reading a bunch of your advice columns and I realized you... More  →
Ask Jono: Can You Change a Guy?

Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush's Friends Think I'm Not Hot Enough For her

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 26, 2013
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, So by an obscenely yet wonderfully crazy stroke of luck, this amazing girl that I've liked for years likes me back and told me so herself. I didn't have much time to talk to her after she told me but I was planning... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush's Friends Think I'm Not Hot Enough For her