Skip over navigation

How NOT to Study for Finals

By ContributorDecember 15, 2011
Zayz has some killer tips for those of you trying to cram your way through finals. Now go study! —Sparkitors That wonderful time of year, full of joy and merriment, is upon us once again. No, I'm not talking about Christmas— finals season!... More  →
How NOT to Study for Finals

How to Make High School Dances Not Suck as Much

Purplepheonix was inspired by Charlotteness's rant about high school dances, and she has solutions!—SparkLife High school dances truly are the stuff of nightmares, and not just because they are featured in so many Vampire Diaries episodes and horror movies. They fluster even... More  →
How to Make High School Dances Not Suck as Much

The Best Songs for a Bad Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 15, 2011
If you're taking finals this week, there are bound to be a bad day or two throne in there. So in honor of your scholastic torment, Just_me_Emily has made a playlist to help get your through. You can do it! "Bad... More  →
The Best Songs for a Bad Day

Things You Thought You Knew But Really Didn't

Jennabella112, we never knew how wrong we were—until you showed us the light. Thank you, dude.—Sparkitors I hereby present my list of Things That You Thought You Knew But Really Didn’t. I exist solely to bring information to the masses. Get your brain... More  →
Things You Thought You Knew But Really Didn't

How to Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse

We were just getting worried about the Zombie Apocalypse when Sassyhorselover1 came in and saved the day!—Sparkitors Since we all survived the "apocalypse" of May 21, 2011, and I am disinclined to believe that we will all die in 2012 (that’s too mainstream... More  →
How to Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse

Ask Jono: Moving To a New School (From England)

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 15, 2011
Dear Jono, Basically, I am an English girl living in England, where things are nice and English. I've recently found out that my family and I are going to be relocating to America this coming summer, meaning I will be going to an... More  →
Ask Jono: Moving To a New School (From England)

The SparkNotes Holiday Movie Club Presents: Die Hard

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 15, 2011
According to the essay I wrote for my 7th grade English class, “Die Hard is my favorite movie.” When I say I "wrote" this essay, I mean I reworded the description on the back of the VHS box so that I couldn’t be accused of... More  →
The SparkNotes Holiday Movie Club Presents: Die Hard

The Pros and Cons of Having a Weave

We've always been super-curious about weaves, so we're thrilled that Naomi is here to give us the deets!—Sparkitors As a person of African descent with horribly frizzy natural hair, I chose to get myself a weave. What is a weave, you may ask?... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Having a Weave

Hunger Games Spoof

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 15, 2011
The new Hunger Games movie isn't even out yet, and there's already a spoof. Alright all you Hunger Games lovers out there, is this spoof funny, or are you angry that people are making hilarious fun of your beloved books? (Thanks Fishey0130 for... More  →
Hunger Games Spoof

Tom Riddle's Diary!

By Scott GreenstoneDecember 15, 2011
Scott-Free’s Dating Tip of the Week: Ideas for date night: Reading ‘A Walk to Remember’ aloud? GOOD! Playing Lord of the Rings Risk while wearing Gandalf’s beard? Bad. Very bad. Rule #27: Do The Rules, Even when Your Friends and Parents Think It’s Nuts. So what they’re saying... More  →
Tom Riddle's Diary!