Skip over navigation

Check Out Jenny's Pretty Braids

By EmmaJune 27, 2012
Tell me about your pretty blue dress. Okey-doke. I bought it off Amazon, actually (you can actually find some pretty cheap stuff on there if you look right) and it's probably the most comfortable fabric ever—it feels like velvet, only lighter. I've tried to buy clothes More  →
Check Out Jenny's Pretty Braids

Glee Project Episode 4: "Sexuality" Recap

By Eric GarneauJune 27, 2012
The Beginning: Once again Glee Project gets right to the action with Glee casting director Robert Ulrich—who always seems happy, have you noticed?—coming to announce the latest theme/challenge for the contestants, which happens to be sexuality. As you might expect, this season's breakout flirt Aylin's... More  →
Glee Project Episode 4: "Sexuality" Recap

We Interview Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, Stars of The Amazing Spider-Man!

By Chelsea DaggerJune 27, 2012
In case you're still not sure if you're going to check out The Amazing Spider-Man when it hits theaters on July 3, let me offer you the following advice: SEE IT, YOU FOOL. SEE IT IMMEDIATELY. PROBABLY JUST BUY 20 TICKETS AND SEE IT 20 TIMES IN A ROW, BECAUSE IT IS THAT. G More  →
We Interview Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, Stars of The Amazing Spider-Man!

Open Thread for June 27

By SparkLifeJune 27, 2012
soccer4life6088 took this picture on her recent trip to Honduras... we've always wanted to go there! If only because the capital is Tegucigalpa and that's just plain fun to say.Send in your pictures for the OT to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for June 27

Ask Jono: You Are Probably Not a Hopeless Dork

By Jon_SkindzierJune 26, 2012
Hi Jono, First of all, you're so awesome. How did you get that way? I bet it was epic. Second of all, I have a problem. I feel like a dating pariah. I'm going to be graduating next month and I have never been... More  →
Ask Jono: You Are Probably Not a Hopeless Dork

Is Disney Responsible for Its Stars' Breakdowns?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 26, 2012
It's no secret that many child stars have a hard transition from the squeaky-clean kids' entertainment world to Hollywood at large. In fact, it seems like stars are usually noted as having made the crossover successfully if they don't wind up in rehab. Now, celebrities... More  →
Is Disney Responsible for Its Stars' Breakdowns?

Auntie SparkNotes: A Mankler's Manly Problem

By kat_rosenfieldJune 26, 2012
NOTE: In order to keep this letter from upsetting more sensitive readers, a colloquial term referring to tumescent private parts has been replaced with the word "badger." What term? ...We think you'll figure it out. Dear Auntie, I have quite an embarrassing problem, and I'll be blunt... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Mankler's Manly Problem

A Day In The Life Of a Rural Canadian Student

By ContributorJune 26, 2012
I feel like it's important to get this straight: just because I'm Canadian does not mean I eat poutine every day, end every sentence in "Eh?" or live in an igloo. I live a (fairly) normal life in my teeny tiny town, going to my... More  →
A Day In The Life Of a Rural Canadian Student

I Literally Died...and Other Overused Hyperboles

By Melissa AlbertJune 26, 2012
Since you're reading this right now, we assume you live in a world where stuff like Internet access and enough free time to look at slideshows about barfing cats are a given. So why do most of us talk as if we... More  →
I Literally Died...and Other Overused Hyperboles