Search Menu
Menu

10 Things I Learned from the Miss America Pageant

By ShivaniJanuary 25, 2013
Mallory Hagan was recently crowned Miss America in a pageant that taught me many things about...pageants. 1. You can jam to One Direction even if you aren’t a teen girl. Same goes for J-Biebz. 2. Diamonds (and bling in general) really are a girl’s best friend. 3. It’s hard... More  →
10 Things I Learned from the Miss America Pageant

Literatures! A New Series With Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo

By Josh PeriloJanuary 25, 2013
Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo have read a lot. And a lot of what they've read has been in book form. Today they are reviewing The Hunger Games and The Notebook. We're sure you'll agree: this is definitely a video.... More  →
Literatures! A New Series With Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo

Quiz: Which YA Character Are You?

By Lisa BernierJanuary 25, 2013
In the best of times and the worst of times, every book lover finds a trusty tome to guide them through the perilous waters of reality. YA books are basically the Maurader's Map for life decisions—but maybe you're having trouble choosing which of your favorite... More  →
Quiz: Which YA Character Are You?

20 Things To Do While You're On Hold

By Ricki HurtadoJanuary 25, 2013
I tell ya, Sparklers, growing up is not all it's cracked up to be. I actually have to do things now, for myself! It's awful! Before, my mother would schedule my dentist appointments for me, but I now have to make the effort to pick... More  →
20 Things To Do While You're On Hold

Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Stand My Clingy Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 25, 2013
Dear Auntie, I know this is probably an unusual letter and never in a million years did I think I'd write about something like this, but ... my boyfriend is too sweet. We met back in September 2011, when we both started studying at the same college.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Stand My Clingy Boyfriend

5 Ways to Use Winter to Hit on Your Crush

By Josh SorokachJanuary 25, 2013
According to my invisible best friend "Ravioli Steve," January is the preeminent season for new love. With everyone still basking in their New Year's Resolution glow and Valentine's Day beginning to circle like a blood-thirsty, heart-shaped shark, the time to act on your crush is... More  →
5 Ways to Use Winter to Hit on Your Crush

100 Worst Types of Teachers

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 25, 2013
Most teachers are nice and helpful, but there are bad, awful, wretched, soulless, freaks of anger who are also allowed to teach. We’re not going to list teachers who commit real crimes, because we all know those teachers are terrible. Instead, here are the legal-yet-awful... More  →
100 Worst Types of Teachers

18 Gorgeous Looks from BEAUTIFUL CREATURES

By EmmaJanuary 25, 2013
It's -15 degrees outside, our hair is a ball of static electricity, and we hate this dumb lumpy sweater we're wearing. There's only one cure: staring at dreamy, summery pics of pretty people wearing amazing clothes. More  →
18 Gorgeous Looks from BEAUTIFUL CREATURES

How Do You Feel About Star Wars VII Being Directed by JJ Abrams?

By Grant DeArmittJanuary 25, 2013
We all remember where we were when we heard that JJ Abrams was directing the next Star Wars movie. Immediately, the internet was flooded with opinions on whether Abrams was a good choice. We here at Mindhut aren’t going to argue for either side. What... More  →
How Do You Feel About Star Wars VII Being Directed by JJ Abrams?