Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Is Going To Confess Her Love To My SO

By kat_rosenfieldMay 24, 2013
Hey Auntie, I have this friend who has a HUUGEE crush on my boyfriend. And she plans on telling him that she likes him, even though she knows that I'm dating him. The problem is that my boyfriend had a crush on her before and I'm just... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Is Going To Confess Her Love To My SO

Watch Out, The Friday Awards Are BACK!

By Abbey ClarkeMay 24, 2013
Some of you may be asking "What are The Friday Awards?" Dear ones, they are a time and place to recognize those of you who have been AWESOME and kindly shared your awesomeness with us all through your comments on SparkLife. So if you weren't... More  →
Watch Out, The Friday Awards Are BACK!

My Prom Disaster Story: Would You Have Told Your Mom?

By Lauren PassellMay 24, 2013
Junior year in high school, I was super psyched to go to prom because I was going with my crush. Let’s call him Ross. Ross was, my boyfriend? My crush? I don’t know what we were, it was kind of undefined. I liked... More  →
My Prom Disaster Story: Would You Have Told Your Mom?

6 Reasons Why Arrested Development is the Best Show Ever

By ElodieMay 24, 2013
It's the final countdown. The new 15-episode season of Arrested Development, aka one of the greatest sources of comedic gold to ever be canceled too soon, will be streaming on Netflix on May 26. We're all frothing at the mouth out of sheer excitement, and here's... More  →
6 Reasons Why Arrested Development is the Best Show Ever

What's Your BAM Name?

By Sydney ScottMay 24, 2013
Isn't it cool, and maybe a bit strange, when you find someone who’s got the exact same name as you? It would be way too big a coincidence for all you wonderful Sparklers to have the same name—but what if we all had the same initials?... More  →
What's Your BAM Name?

Cat Bearding (and Dog Bearding) has ARRIVED! Sparklers, Let's Get Started!

By Janet ManleyMay 24, 2013
BEHOLD, CAT BEARDING!!! No to be confused with the ancient Egyptian art of cat bearding, in which Pharoahs would Photoshop (the word "Photoshop" translates roughly to "actually build" in ancient-speak) their favorite cat onto their body for a lulz to last all... More  →
Cat Bearding (and Dog Bearding) has ARRIVED! Sparklers, Let's Get Started!

How to Celebrate Geek Pride Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 24, 2013
We know you guys are proud to be your lovely geeky, dorky, AWESOME selves every day, but May 25 is the day to really step it up a notch. Why? Because it's GEEK PRIDE DAY. The day to take your love of clinically depressed robots... More  →
How to Celebrate Geek Pride Day

Open Thread for May 24

By SparkLifeMay 24, 2013
"Sparklebutts, I present to thee my newest painting in the style of Monet, Le Grand Canal. Think it's the Taj Mahal? Think again! It's Venice! Enjoy the trip, my darlings!" ~oboesapien Submit your contributions to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for May 24

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Repulsed By My Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldMay 23, 2013
Dear Auntie, I'm dating this guy who is really sweet, dedicated, etc, but I am not really attracted to him. I often feel repulsed when he touches me and I don't know why. I find him decent-looking, even cute. He never pushes me sexually, our kisses are... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Repulsed By My Boyfriend