Skip over navigation

Super-Cute Summer Looks for Under 50 Bucks!

By Chelsea DaggerJune 12, 2012
And that means it's time for my 3 favorite things: sweat, fun, and fabulous fashion! But as someone who perspires more than a rabid panda, I know that looking hot in 99% humidity can be tough. That's why I put together a slideshow of awesome outfits for every summer occasion More  →
Super-Cute Summer Looks for Under 50 Bucks!

The Hunger Games Tributes You Never Got to See

By EmmaJune 12, 2012
Chloe Grace Morentz. Jean-Claude Van Damme. Chris Colfer. Vinny from "Jersey Shore." These are just a few of the stars who were cruelly cut from The Hunger Games movie. Now, for the first time, MTV shows us never-before-seen footage of their auditions!

Get More:

... More  →
The Hunger Games Tributes You Never Got to See

Fun Facts About Books and Their Authors

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 12, 2012
F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic was originally known by the title "Incident at West Egg," which sounds like a strange book about chickens, if you ask us. More  →
Fun Facts About Books and Their Authors

5 Graphic Novels to Convert Nonbelievers

By Eric GarneauJune 12, 2012
If you're reading this post, chances are you already number among the converted—you already think comic books are cool. But there's also a pretty good chance that you have friends who just don't agree with you. Sometimes there's no reasoning with people like that, but... More  →
5 Graphic Novels to Convert Nonbelievers

How Realistic Is "Bunheads"?

By EmmaJune 12, 2012
As major dance nerds with chronic tendonitis and more warmup overalls than anyone technically "needs," we're really excited about "Bunheads," the new show on ABC from the producers of "Gilmore Girls" (if you missed it, you can watch the first episode here). "Bunheads"... More  →
How Realistic Is "Bunheads"?

What Did We Just See?: We Dissect Prometheus

By Robert RunyonJune 12, 2012
Since its release last weekend, Prometheus has sparked a wildfire on the internet blogosphere. This amount of controversy and talk is usually reserved for the likes of geek monoliths such as A Song of Ice and Fire and Lost. So, what did we just see?... More  →
What Did We Just See?: We Dissect Prometheus

Novel Ideas from My Past

By ContributorJune 12, 2012
I’ve always enjoyed writing, and for a long period of my existence my only dream was to become a famous author. Throughout my lower school years I came up with multiple ‘ingenious’ ideas for books that I could write, but 10 times out of 10,... More  →
Novel Ideas from My Past

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Stop Crushing On Guys Who Aren't My Boyfriend?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 12, 2012
Hi Auntie, So here's the deal — I have an awesome (long distance) boyfriend with whom I'm head over heels in love. I'm only twenty and never anticipated falling for someone so hard (and so young!) but I honestly think he is my “one” and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Stop Crushing On Guys Who Aren't My Boyfriend?

The Book That Changed Me: Going Postal

By Scott GreenstoneJune 12, 2012
"They say that the prospect of being hanged in the morning concentrates a man's mind wonderfully; unfortunately what the mind inevitably concentrates on is that it is in a body, that, in the morning, is going to be hanged." Before I read these words, I had... More  →
The Book That Changed Me: Going Postal