Search Menu
Menu

A REAL Twitter Marriage Proposal!

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 27, 2013
Click here to see the latest celebrity tweets! More  →
A REAL Twitter Marriage Proposal!

TSA Officer Shames Teen Girl for Wearing Leggings

By Valerie BurnJune 27, 2013
In ughhhh, really? news, last week a TSA officer basically called a 15-year-old girl a slut for wearing black leggings (rear end covered!) to the airport. Um, excuse us, but we weren't aware there was any other acceptable attire for the airport. We can't remember the last... More  →
TSA Officer Shames Teen Girl for Wearing Leggings

The 100 Kinds of Parents

By Lauren PassellJune 27, 2013
Sure, parents are all special little unique snowflakes, but you have to admit, they have some stuff in common. They were all at the same meeting where someone said, "Make your kid clean his room before he goes on vacation even though that makes no... More  →
The 100 Kinds of Parents

Open Thread for June 27

By SparkLifeJune 27, 2013
"You know when you put a math problem into Google and it gives you the answer? That's what it did for "The answer to life, the universe, and everything." from Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy." ~TheGlassCat Submit your pictures to ... More  →
Open Thread for June 27

Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Won't Shut Up About Her Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldJune 26, 2013
Dear Auntie, I have this friend, "Joy." She's really sweet and innocent and sensitive. In fact, the first year she was in our group, she barely talked at all. Now she talks, but only about one thing. HER F*$^*@% BOYFRIEND!!!! Another friend of mine set Joy up with... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Won't Shut Up About Her Boyfriend

Live From New York, it's Justin Bieber's Awkwardness!

By Josh SorokachJune 26, 2013
...With musical guest CRINGE. An unaired dress rehearsal sketch from the February 9th episode of Saturday Night Live, hosted by Justin Bieber, is making its way around the internet, and itpause for dramatic effectis amazing. The sketch is called "Song For Daddy" and stars Bill... More  →
Live From New York, it's Justin Bieber's Awkwardness!

The Boy Band Bracket Comes Down to the Question of a Candy Thong

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 26, 2013
After THIS REALLY HAPPENED, I'm not sure how you're going to vote yourself out of this one, Sparklers. Your choice: the thong-wearer or the thong-eater? (Never thought I'd type that sentence. See, I am using my English degree!) More  →
The Boy Band Bracket Comes Down to the Question of a Candy Thong

The Top 10 Least Successful Carnival Rides

By Melissa AlbertJune 26, 2013
Nothing says summer like handing over 20 ride tickets to a sullen dude with a neck beard in exchange for being locked inside a flying wire cage. Yep, it's CARNIVAL SEASON! Like so many things worth doing, carnivals are a blend of terrible and amazing.... More  →
The Top 10 Least Successful Carnival Rides

Ask Jono: Can First Love Be a Bad Thing?

By Jon_SkindzierJune 26, 2013
Dear Jono, I'm not looking for advice—more for answers and hopefully some kind of consolation from one more worldly wise. I read an article on love. (Granted, it was from the Daily Mail...) (Bad English newspaper) It said that we'd be better... More  →
Ask Jono: Can First Love Be a Bad Thing?