Search Menu
Menu

Fix Your Makeup on the Go!

By LuceroFebruary 20, 2013
Lucero shows us how to take a day look and make it date-appropriate without having to go home and re-do our whole face. This is exactly what you need to watch if you've ever thought of moving to New York, where your whole... More  →
Fix Your Makeup on the Go!

25 Ways to Fail at Spring Break

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 20, 2013
Spring break makes us think of a bunch of people driving around in a convertible while Party in the USA plays. If this is how your spring break looks in reality, then you’re probably winning. Why? Because whether you go away or not,... More  →
25 Ways to Fail at Spring Break

Let's Be Honest: Anne Hathaway Is Insufferable

By Lauren PassellFebruary 20, 2013
<rant>Okay, let’s get a few things out of the way before we lay into Anne Hathaway for being dreadful. It’s true that I do not know Ms. Hathaway personally, (I’m going to refer to her by this name throughout the post, because I’m too afraid I... More  →
Let's Be Honest: Anne Hathaway Is Insufferable

Your Guide to The Harlem Shake

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 20, 2013
On February 2nd, five teenagers from Queensland, Australia, uploaded a video dancing to the song "Harlem Shake" by Baauer. The video instantly went viral and has been replicated across the internets. Here's the formula for a Harlem Shake video: -For the first 15 seconds, dance... More  →
Your Guide to The Harlem Shake

An Open Letter to Sparklers: Controversy

By selemiFebruary 20, 2013

To my fellow sparklers, 

What's wrong with controversy? 

Please don't groan, "Not another post about the Fellowship, or religion, or peace or whatever." I promise, there is more to this than meets the eye.

One thing I've found both admirable and frustrating with the way sparklers are treating

... More  →

Open Thread for February 20

By SparkLifeFebruary 20, 2013
SardonicBroccoli says, "Some things should never be made into candy.   And when I say never I mean this is disgusting.  But it tasted alright." Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for February 20

A Call for Peace

By Sabrina-the-WiseFebruary 20, 2013

I rarely ever comment. I'm basically just a Splurker. And I've been watching the war go on here with The Fellowship (Fellows) and the Anti-Fellowshippers (Antis). And I am writing to have a call for peace.

And to make this entirely unbiased, I am not going

... More  →

5 Reasons Rebuilding the Titanic Is a Bad Idea

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 19, 2013
Did you know that some idiot Australian billionaire Clive Palmer is rebuilding the Titanic? Well, now you do. Yep, a Chinese shipyard is building an exact replica of the Titanic (to be called, creatively, Titanic II). The ship is set to repeat the Titanic's... More  →
5 Reasons Rebuilding the Titanic Is a Bad Idea

Auntie SparkNotes: I Don't Want To Be a Prom Chaperone

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 19, 2013
Hi Auntie! I really hope you read this because I am having a very serious internal struggle with something and I hope that you in all your wise-sageness can help me figure a few things out. Here it is: although our prom isn't until March, for... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Don't Want To Be a Prom Chaperone