Search Menu
Menu

What Your Note-Taking Method Says About You

By Sara JonssonApril 18, 2013
There are extremely few people in the world who can remember every face they see, every name they hear, every date they learn, who can memorize books after a glance at each page. These people are the Mentalist, Rain Man, John... More  →
What Your Note-Taking Method Says About You

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm In Love With A Guy On Another Continent

By kat_rosenfieldApril 18, 2013
Dear Auntie, How do you feel about long distance relationships? Or in my case, long distance friendships with someone you happen to be in love with and lost your virginity to? Last summer, I spent a couple weeks in Scotland and met an amazing, sexy,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm In Love With A Guy On Another Continent

In Defense of Non-Ivy Education

By Becky FerreiraApril 18, 2013
All across the country, hopeful high school seniors are waiting by the mailbox for an acceptance package from their favorite college. But more often than not, the dreaded one-page letter of academic grief will turn up, informing the student that while they did not get... More  →
In Defense of Non-Ivy Education

What Your Favorite Prom Theme Says About You

By Anthony DeVitoApril 18, 2013
What does your favorite prom theme mean about your personality? Read on to find out... If your favorite theme is... Masquerade Ball: You're a fan of mystery, someone who lives for suspense, preferring to not know the road that lies ahead. You mainly go after bad... More  →
What Your Favorite Prom Theme Says About You

Calling All Sparklife Prom-Goers!

By oboesapienApril 18, 2013
*After you read this and comment, PLEASE UPVOTE THIS POST ON THE BLOG! It would be super-great if we could get a lot of people in on this cause before it's too late! Thank you for reading, my lovelies! See you at Prom!* During... More  →

Open Thread for April 18

By SparkLifeApril 18, 2013
Ruth sent us this beautiful picture of Fall Creek Falls State Park. Isn't it lovely? Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com! ... More  →
Open Thread for April 18

What's Your Twilight Name?

By Sydney ScottApril 17, 2013
Whether you love it or hate it, Twilight has become a huge part of our generation. And even though Stephenie Meyer may not be the greatest author, she sure has a knack for finding cool names. (Just look at how the popularity of Bella jumped... More  →
What's Your Twilight Name?

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Tell My Devout Boyfriend That I'm An Atheist?

By kat_rosenfieldApril 17, 2013
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I recently started dating this guy who I really like, and have for a while. At the beginning of the relationship, we were talking about religion. This is where things started to get complicated. I am a "closet atheist". I have only... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Tell My Devout Boyfriend That I'm An Atheist?

We're Throwing a SparkLife Prom!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 17, 2013
Remember when we asked you to vote for your favorite prom theme? And then we decorated our prom page in your top four favorites? We weren't just playin' around! We did that for a REASON. And the reason is WE'RE THROWING A... More  →
We're Throwing a SparkLife Prom!