Menu

Open Thread for January 1

By SparkLifeJanuary 1, 2013
Welcome to 2013, Sparklers! What are your plans for the New Year? Send us your pictures at contribute@sparknotes.com! ... More  →
Open Thread for January 1

25 Reasons to Celebrate the Last Day of the Year!

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 31, 2012
See ya later, 2012! The year was good, bad, soft, hard, sticky, slippery and all flavors of crazy. Are you sad to see the year come to an end, or are you looking forward to 2013? While you thinking, here are 25 reasons to celebrate... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate the Last Day of the Year!

Inspiration for Tonight: Totally Amazing (and Cheap!) New Year's Eve Outfits

By Valerie BurnDecember 31, 2012
New Year’s Eve is a time for glitz and glam, whether you are going to a supercool superhyped party or hanging with your friends, Cheetos, and Pitch Perfect on DVD. I put together a few outfits from my existing wardrobe and Forever 21. More  →
Inspiration for Tonight: Totally Amazing (and Cheap!) New Year's Eve Outfits

What Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To in 2013?

By Josh PeriloDecember 31, 2012
The holiday season brings some of the biggest blockbuster movies of the year, but it also brings trailers for the most impressive looking movies of the following year. Obviously, not all of them will end up being the masterpieces we hope for them to be.... More  →
What Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To in 2013?

12 Things To Be Jazzed About in 2013

By Lauren PassellDecember 31, 2012
Whooooo's ready for 2013?! You'd best get ready, it's nearly here. And if you're not, consider this awesome stuff. It's bound to make you psyched to the max about the new year. 2012, kiss our buns. 2013 is here. 1. Catching Fire. Not actually catching fire.... More  →
12 Things To Be Jazzed About in 2013

The Pros and Cons of Getting Kissed on New Year's Eve

By Valerie BurnDecember 31, 2012
Supposedly, at the stroke of midnight at the start of a new year, we are supposed to kiss someone. That time is coming. At, like, midnight. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend the choice is easy: you should probably kiss him or her. If... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Getting Kissed on New Year's Eve

Open Thread for December 31

By SparkLifeDecember 31, 2012
Happy New Year's Eve, Sparklers! ... More  →
Open Thread for December 31

7 Best Memes of 2012

By Valerie BurnDecember 30, 2012
2012 had a lot of things, but of all the things it had, it had memes. Does that make sense? Er, anyway, memes rule. 1. Overly Attached Girlfriend This meme started when a Justin Bieber fan posted a parody of the song “Boyfriend.” The... More  →
7 Best Memes of 2012

Open Thread for December 30

By SparkLifeDecember 30, 2012
Wallflower19 says, "Okay, so my cat decided to hang out in the bathtub today... I thought I'd take a few pictures and send them in." Send us your pics at contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for December 30

Open Thread for December 29

By SparkLifeDecember 29, 2012
Isabel sent us this pic with the caption "that's the only pretty place at my school." Hey, some pretty is better than no pretty! Send us your pics at contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for December 29