Search Menu
Menu

Friday Awards: Kissing. Butts. Shakespeare.

By Abbey ClarkeAugust 9, 2013
We now take break from our regularly scheduled posts to present you with this week’s Friday Awards! The wonderful place where the rules are made up and the points don’t matter, except they kind of do. While all of you Sparklers are unspeakably wonderful,... More  →
Friday Awards: Kissing. Butts. Shakespeare.

Your Back To School Shopping Wish List

By Rebecca Jane StokesAugust 9, 2013
With the end of summer approaching us at speeds verging on the tragically fast, we've all got our fair share of planning, scheming, and shopping to do to get ready for the next academic year. While planning and scheming are all well and good (We're... More  →
Your Back To School Shopping Wish List

Should You Go to the Party? A Flow Chart.

By Janet ManleyAugust 9, 2013
Life is full of tough choices: Get out of bed, or paint yourself to look like a river rock? Talk over disagreements with your parents, or build a particle collider? Eat a sensible breakfast, or leave your monkey in Germany? One of the toughest decisions... More  →
Should You Go to the Party? A Flow Chart.

20 Signs You're Ready for Summer to End

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 9, 2013
Summer is great and all, but at some point, you're just ready for it to be over. Sleeping in and laying out in the sun to catch those summer rays have lose their thrill, and you can't help it—you're dying to go back to school.... More  →
20 Signs You're Ready for Summer to End

Ask Jono: Help Me Not Stare At Breasts!

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 9, 2013
Dear Jono, Love your column. Awesome stuff. I'll keep it short and to-the-point, because this is a rather embarrassing topic. How does a hypothetical hormone-crazed teenage guy stop looking at hypothetical girls' breasts? I do understand where you're coming from, LW. I can only... More  →
Ask Jono: Help Me Not Stare At Breasts!

A Short Guide to NON-Pathetic Selfies

By Ashley Brooke RobertsAugust 9, 2013
So you wanna have a decent pic of yourself. You know what facial features need to go, and what needs to stay in the camera frame but no matter how many times you tell your bff the angle that suits you best, she always gets... More  →
A Short Guide to NON-Pathetic Selfies

Open Thread for August 9

By SparkLifeAugust 9, 2013
"Wallflower19 again... but with a couple pictures from INSIDE Hogwarts castle [in Orlando]. The castle was just. So. Cool." Submit your contributions to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for August 9

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Deal With Internet Meanies?

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 8, 2013
Hey Auntie! How's life? Good? Rocking and rolling? I hope so. So, I have this problem that's kind of been bothering me for a while. See, I'm a lead singer in a small band. We formed about a year ago and I'm really invested in it.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Deal With Internet Meanies?