Search Menu
Menu

Splogger and Sparkitor Real-Life Mantras

By Emily WinterSeptember 18, 2013
There's a big difference between what we think we should think and what we actually think. Know what I mean? I asked the Sploggers and Sparkitors to tell me what they REALLY say to themselves when the going gets tough. Here are their personal, real-life... More  →
Splogger and Sparkitor Real-Life Mantras

Easy Ways to Improve Your Morning Routine

By Alicia ThomasSeptember 18, 2013
For the majority of us, mornings don't just suck, they SUUUUUUCK. Morning is the bright, obnoxious part of that forces you out of your cozy bed and PJs, and into real clothes and your homeroom. If you're one of those people who stomps around your... More  →
Easy Ways to Improve Your Morning Routine

8 Dream Posts We'd Love to See on SparkLife!

By Josh SorokachSeptember 18, 2013
Ahoy, Sparklers! You're probably asking yourself, "Hey beautiful, what exactly makes a SparkLife post a dream post?" First things first, we love the confidence. Those "inspirational quote a day" emails you signed up for are working out rather nicely. Our definition of a... More  →
8 Dream Posts We'd Love to See on SparkLife!

9 Skills You SHOULD Be Able to Put on a Resumé

By ElodieSeptember 18, 2013
Resumés are hard. "Accomplishments"? "Skills"? What devilry is this? Who’s asking these questions, anyway? Who brought back the Spanish Inquisition? People say that "typing" is no longer considered impressive (which is a shame, because that’s like half our skillset). But if we’re throwing typing out the... More  →
9 Skills You SHOULD Be Able to Put on a Resumé

Ask Jono: I'm Falling For My BFF; Should I Take The Next Step?

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 18, 2013
Hi Jono, So I'm in a pretty funky situation, and by funky I mean actually funky because the object of my concern/affection and I literally danced to Gloria Gaynor last night. Now I know that this problem isn't exactly original, but it's about my best friend, Ted... More  →
Ask Jono: I'm Falling For My BFF; Should I Take The Next Step?

What's Your Super Villain Name?

By Sydney ScottSeptember 18, 2013
Every little kid dreams of being a superhero, fighting crime and whatnot.  But what if your journey to becoming a hero hadn’t worked out? What if you took a different path and became *dramatic pause* a supervillain?! Sure, you may cause... More  →
What's Your Super Villain Name?

What Your Birth Order Says About Your Future

By Brandon SpecktorSeptember 18, 2013
If you are reading this, you were probably born. You have our sympathy. Being born is not fair. You get no say in it, and yet it will determine everything about the quality of your life until the day you die/are reverse-born. Ever wonder what your... More  →
What Your Birth Order Says About Your Future

Open Thread for September 18

By SparkLifeSeptember 18, 2013
So on my vacation this summer we went through South Dakota and had stopped while coming from Mt. Rushmore. Where we stopped only had this one sign and that was it. Such a simple sign that helps you remember the greater things in life. ~soccer2rules<333 Send... More  →
Open Thread for September 18

Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush Doesn't Want to Date Long-Distance

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 17, 2013
Dear Auntie, Over the summer I met a really amazing guy. It was at a college program in American history, and we pretty much hit it off, so much so that I went from NBK to holding the title for the second most romantic first kiss... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Crush Doesn't Want to Date Long-Distance

Writer Wars: Rags to Riches

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 17, 2013
HULLO, BUTTSKIS. I hope your week is going splendidly so far (but if it isn't, watch this montage of all the times that Marty McFly, aka the adorable Michael J. Fox, screamed throughout the Back to the Future series. If it doesn't cheer you up, nothing will). Now, I've g More  →
Writer Wars: Rags to Riches