Skip over navigation

21 Ways To Get Down on The Anniversary of "Friday"

By Brandon SpecktorFebruary 15, 2012
Today it is Wednesday (Wednesday), and Thursday comes afterwards. But did you know that it's been a whole year since "Friday"? No lie! The hyper-informative, hater paste viral vid from now-14-year-old Ark Music Factory/Cloning Facility prototype Rebecca Black celebrated its first birthday last Friday.... More  →
21 Ways To Get Down on The Anniversary of

Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

By Mr. JungFebruary 15, 2012
Q: Years after we have moved on, do you remember old students? A: Yes, almost always. I might not immediately remember their names or when they took my class, but if you gave me a little time and maybe a prompt or two, I’m guessing I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 15, 2012
THAT'S PROBABLY THE SECOND COOLEST POST TITLE I WILL EVER WRITE. This one takes first place, because Chris Hemsworth is slightly higher on my list of Totally Realistic Potential Husbands than Kristen, but only slightly. In case you butts somehow missed... More  →
What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

Open Thread for February 15

By SparkLifeFebruary 15, 2012
grace_return7 took this picture in a hotel. Yes, you heard that right--in a HOTEL. With a waterfall and magic and probably fairies and things. Or just a bunch of hotel rooms, we're not totally sure.... More  →
Open Thread for February 15

Get Audrey Hepburn Hair

By EmmaFebruary 14, 2012
Obviously, you already have the poise and charm of a modern-day Audrey Hepburn. Now all you need is the hair to match! Luckily, Alexis is here to show you how to get a Breakfast at Tiffany's bun (it involves Dad socks). We will be wearing this... More  →
Get Audrey Hepburn Hair

Auntie SparkNotes: The Mystery of the Unmade Move

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 14, 2012
Hi Auntie, I am a junior in high school and I have liked a guy since freshman year, but I don't understand "our relationship" for the life of me. This guy, let's call him A, finally realized my existence last year. We had three classes... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Mystery of the Unmade Move

How to Make Cheap and Chic Wave Spray

By ShivaniFebruary 14, 2012
Does anyone use wish they could use Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray everyday of their life? Is anyone else a broke college student? Even if I’m the only one who falls into both categories, I have a recipe that replicates this crazy expensive hair... More  →
How to Make Cheap and Chic Wave Spray

Debunking the Agnostic Myth

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2012
PlathAddict16 is one chilled-out agnostic neutron, and she wants to clear up some misunderstandings.–Sparkitors I thought I might shed some light on what life looks like from the vantage point of a lost sheep—better known as an agnostic. But first, let’s get a few... More  →
Debunking the Agnostic Myth

How to Have the Biggest Valentine's Day Meltdown EVAR

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 14, 2012
You know how crazytown brides are known as "Bridezilla"? If you follow these steps* this Val's Day, your psycho-pants meltdown will be so epic, people won't even be able to come up with a word for it. (Oh, they'll try, but the best they'll do... More  →
How to Have the Biggest Valentine's Day Meltdown EVAR

154 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2012
Last week, you brilliant butts gave me 154 comments on wedded bliss gone awry—and I now feel 154% better about being single on Valentine's Day. Thank you for preventing a dangerous Ben&Jerry's binge on my end, Sparklers. And in celebration of your fabulous... More  →
154 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married