Skip over navigation

French Film-y Fashion

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 13, 2012
With Valentine's Day coming up, I've been enjoying the sappier-than-usual selection of movies that have cropped up on Netflix, cable, etc, in honor of the holiday. (Sense and Sensibility, you guys: I don't care where you are or what you're doing, you need to stop... More  →
French Film-y Fashion

How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

By ShivaniFebruary 13, 2012
This year I’m strangely hype on Valentine’s Day. Maybe it’s all the new people I’ve met at college, or maybe it’s that I just like excuses to not do my work. Either way, I’m feeling the love. Since V-day normally involves copious amounts of chocolate... More  →
How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

Auntie SparkNotes: The Language of Love

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 13, 2012
Hey Auntie, I've been in a relationship for approximately half a year now, with a pretty great guy. I'm quite sure I love him. The problem is, he hasn't said I love you to me, ever; he told me that he's uncomfortable with saying that. He... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Language of Love

The 10 Types of Tweets Following a Celebrity Death

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 13, 2012
“Rest in peace, Whitney Houston,” said Twitter. When a celebrity passes away, Twitter and Facebook blow up with content and messages. Everyone wants to say something or make their quick joke. Some folks are sincere. Most are not. And faster than you can say, “Brittany... More  →
The 10 Types of Tweets Following a Celebrity Death

Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
By now, you butts know that me and Chris Hemsworth are basically best buds. We hang out all the time. We play Banana-grams. We re-enact scenes from Fellowship of the Ring (I'm Gimli, because Gimli and me have approximately the same height, girth, and facial hair, and he's Ar More  →
Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman!

Valentine's Day Presents Under $10

By Valerie BurnFebruary 13, 2012
Just because you’re broke doesn’t mean you can’t find a cute gift for your cutie with only one night to prep. Valentine’s Day is not about lavish, over-the-top presents—it’s just about showing that you care. Here are some cheap, free, and simple Valentine’s Day gift ideas.... More  →
Valentine's Day Presents Under $10

An Interview With My Boyfriend

By SissyFebruary 13, 2012
On Christmas Day in 2010, after celebrating the day with my family, I went to a local bar—which is OK because I'm over 21 and kind of mature. My good friend was there with her boyfriend and his friend, Geoffrey. Since I don't get out... More  →
An Interview With My Boyfriend

The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 13, 2012
BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... Please stay tuned... More  →
The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
Okay, so maybe last night's Grammy Awards weren't exactly a glimmering pantheon of tasteful fashion (roughly 87% of the attendees appeared to have been dressed by -year-olds armed only with glue guns and questionable eyesight), but some of our very favorite songstresses (ADELE, YOU ARE OUR... More  →
Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say

The Cutest and Coolest iPhone Cases, Just Because

By Valerie BurnFebruary 13, 2012
New year, new iPhone case. It’s funny how something so little can make you so happy. So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself, Sparklers. 1. Fleur by Amy Sia, $35 This floral iPhone case... More  →
The Cutest and Coolest iPhone Cases, Just Because