Skip over navigation

Holding On: Chapter 22

By ContributorJune 19, 2012
Catch up on Chapter 21 of willwriteforhearts' fiction project right here! “Annie?” We’re both on the floor, staring at each other after our collision. She recuperates first, bouncing off the ground and yanking me up with her. “We have to go!” I don’t move. “What’s... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 22

How to Find Your Correct Bra Size

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 19, 2012
Sparklers, there's a reason people say that 95% of women are wearing the wrong bra size, and it's not just because they like fun statistics. It's because it's true! Most girls just go with an easy, popular bra size because it's widely carried (Victoria's Secret,... More  →
How to Find Your Correct Bra Size

Look at Jenny's Cool Necklace

By EmmaJune 19, 2012
What secrets lie within Jenny's pendant necklace? Read on to find out... Please describe your top. Well, I'm wearing a rust-orange tank top; it has a nice floral design on the front, but the back is all mesh...which is nice for the summer, but not so office-appropriate,... More  →
Look at Jenny's Cool Necklace

The Best Friend Manifesto

By Chrissie GruebelJune 19, 2012
I believe it was the 1936 White House Correspondents Dinner where Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Good friends will bail you out of jail, but your best friend will be sitting beside you in the cell saying, 'That. Was. Awesome.'" If only Eleanor knew how many friends we'd... More  →
The Best Friend Manifesto

Check out the Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Teaser Trailer!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 19, 2012
In case any of you are waiting with bated breath for the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer, we have good news: you can now watch a full 14-second teaser trailer!... And, that 14 seconds tells you basically everything you need to know. Bella's red eyes,... More  →
Check out the Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Teaser Trailer!

Open Thread for June 19

By SparkLifeJune 19, 2012
We're gonna be honest for a minute here, Sparklers: you know how Lucinda in Ella Enchanted is always turning people into squirrels? Yeah, we totally wouldn't mind. Not as long as we looked as cute as the squirrel in sydney8771's picture!... More  →
Open Thread for June 19

My Summer Reading List

By ContributorJune 18, 2012
It’s taken me a good three weeks, but I’ve finally come to the conclusion that there are better things to do with my limited free time than binge on Netflix. Some might suggest that I could hang out with my friends, but I HAVE NO... More  →
My Summer Reading List

The Bluest Jeans

By kat_rosenfieldJune 18, 2012
Well, here’s a depressing report from the fashion front lines: so far this season, most of the trends I’ve spotted are ones in which I won’t be partaking. The return of 1970s-style cork-soled platform clogs, jeans that look like my grandmother’s... More  →
The Bluest Jeans

Stolen Kisses, Stolen Cars, and the Woeful Lack of Salinger In Your Lives

By Chelsea DaggerJune 18, 2012
Butts, drop whatever you're doing, sprint to the nearest library, and check out Nine Stories by JD Salinger. I'm almost positive that none of you have read this miraculous collection of short stories, as no one made even the slightest allusion to either Seymour Glass or... More  →
Stolen Kisses, Stolen Cars, and the Woeful Lack of Salinger In Your Lives

Put Some Color in Your Hair for Summer!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 18, 2012
Summer is the perfect time to add a streak or two of color to your hair. Plus, it's totally in right now. Demi Lovato recently dip-dyed the ends of her hair pink (a popular color), and it inspired us! So here's Demi and a few more celebs with fun, colored 'dos. More  →
Put Some Color in Your Hair for Summer!