Skip over navigation

My Prom Date Contenders

By ContributorMarch 9, 2012
Will princesscat_A find a prom date? Read on! —Sparkitors Hello, sunshines! Welcome to the newest edition of my life. Are you excited? Is your heart pounding in your chest (and I mean pounding so hard that you can see it through your skin, a... More  →
My Prom Date Contenders

Hang In There! A Cat Video For 7 Important Events

By Lauren PassellMarch 9, 2012
Cats are so baller. They can fix EVERYTHING. In cartoons, cats in overalls can fix houses. In cartoons, cats in glasses can solve word problems. And in real life, cats can make us laugh and forget our cares and worries. Whatever you're going through right... More  →
Hang In There! A Cat Video For 7 Important Events

Kuzco Meets Princess and the Frog

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2012
bookweirm sent us this fantastic video that combines two awesome things and one fairly so-so one: The Emporer's New Groove, The Princess and the Frog, and Carrie Underwood. You guess which one is the so-so thing. Send in your favorite videos to ... More  →
Kuzco Meets Princess and the Frog

Open Thread for March 9

By SparkLifeMarch 9, 2012
cookie-lovingBabaYaga says... I was walking home from the park one fine day, looking around, when I spot THIS, about ten metres away from my house. I peed in my pants from ecstasy. I was quite sherlocked. WHO IS THE FANTASTIC PERSON WHO... More  →
Open Thread for March 9

Decorate Your Bedroom On a Dime

By ApneetMarch 8, 2012
Recently I looked around at my bare white walls, white tables, and white and wooden furniture and thought, "My room resembles a hospital or psych ward!" Decorating your room can be expensive, but I went thrifting to find personal touches that wouldn't break the bank. For... More  →
Decorate Your Bedroom On a Dime

How to Be a Fairy Tale Fan While Looking Mature

By ContributorMarch 8, 2012
thePurpleRavenclaw says everyone can love princesses. Good thing—we're not about to give up our plastic tiaras anytime soon. —Sparkitors I love fairy tales. I always have. And although I’ve been told that I’m grown up now, I will never stop wanting to be a... More  →
How to Be a Fairy Tale Fan While Looking Mature

Ask Jono: Overcoming a Guy's Awkwardness

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 8, 2012
Hi.  You're a really awkward guy, (I started to take offense at this, but I'm probably not going to make it to the end of the day without accidentally swallowing my keys or getting chased out of the house by a bat, so I'm just going... More  →
Ask Jono: Overcoming a Guy's Awkwardness

Adventures in Zumba

By ContributorMarch 8, 2012
travelwriter21 is going to Zumba and stair-climb her way to fitness. Follow her journey! —Sparkitors This May, I’ll be participating in a Maymester class at my college that involves a nine-day paddling trip down a river in Utah. Why, you ask? Because I can.... More  →
Adventures in Zumba

Sexy Summer Skin for Gingers

By Janet ManleyMarch 8, 2012
The rest of the world took off for Los Cabos over spring break to frazzle their skin into a fine Tory Burch brown while you played indoor squash in a visor and rash vest. Everyone makes choices, and we’re not going to begrudge... More  →
Sexy Summer Skin for Gingers

A Facebook Chat Between Mr. Freeze and Catwoman

By RG DanielsMarch 8, 2012
Mr. Freeze: BOO! Catwoman: AH! Mr. Freeze: : ) Catwoman: :) Mr. Freeze: how are you? Catwoman: im good. u? Mr. Freeze: im good just CHILLIN out Catwoman: haha yr funny the news said some1 stole a bunch of ice cream trucks was that u? Mr. Freeze: it was! i guess you cracked that COLD CASE Catwoman: heh ya... More  →
A Facebook Chat Between Mr. Freeze and Catwoman