Search Menu
Menu

Do You Have Spring Break This Year?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 12, 2013
We've been hearing a nasty rumor lately that some of you might not be getting spring break. WHAT?! What is this madness? It's not true, right? We can't imagine the horror of having to power through the entire spring semester without a week off. Tell... More  →
Do You Have Spring Break This Year?

What's Your Jane Austen Name?

By Sydney ScottMarch 12, 2013
Whether you’ve read Pride and Prejudice in school, caught a BBC adaptation of Sense and Sensibility on TV, or seen the movie Clueless, most everyone has experienced the awesomeness that is Jane Austen’s imagination. Unfortunately, we can’t hop in a super-cool time machine... More  →
What's Your Jane Austen Name?

Open Thread for March 12

By SparkLifeMarch 12, 2013
coffee_hiddles_love says, "This is a picture of the new chicks we just got. They absolutely refused to strike any adorable poses but they're insanely cute anyway." Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for March 12

Battle of the Blonds: Draco vs. Joffrey

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 11, 2013
Blond boys are sadistic jerks...according to recent fantasy books. In the Harry Potter stories, flaxen-haired Draco Malfoy is not only the school bully but an all-around ass. In the Game of Thrones universe, fair-haired Joffrey is a spoiled boy-king who gets everything he wants. These... More  →
Battle of the Blonds: Draco vs. Joffrey

Four Fabby Tabbies: The Kitten Bracket Round 3

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 11, 2013
As the saying goes, you can never have too many friends named Rich, too many Thin Mints, or too many kittens on the Internet. 'Miright or 'miright? We are down to four tabbytastic contenders for the title of CUTEST KITTEN IN THE WORLDS! Please paws for a moment and cast More  →
Four Fabby Tabbies: The Kitten Bracket Round 3

Quiz: Are You the Jealous Type?

By Emily HellerMarch 11, 2013
Everyone gets jealous from time to time. Seems like there’s always someone with better hair than you, better grades than you, or more intricately tied shoes. (To each her own!) A little envy is normal, but should you put the brakes on your rivalries before... More  →
Quiz: Are You the Jealous Type?

Auntie SparkNotes: My Friends Bailed On My Birthday

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 11, 2013
Dear Auntie, Last weekend it was my birthday, and since I haven’t been bowling in ages, I thought my friends and I could go bowling to celebrate — but I know that we’re all a bit tight on cash, so I asked them beforehand if they'd... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Friends Bailed On My Birthday

The Capitol's Hunger Games Portrait Series Just Gets Better and Better

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 11, 2013
We thought Capitol Couture's "Capitol Portraits" series was cool when it was just Effie Trinkett. But now that they've released the whole set (with the characters getting more and more important), we LOVE it. Check out all your favorite characters from Catching Fire all dre More  →
The Capitol's Hunger Games Portrait Series Just Gets Better and Better

Prom Trends for 2013

By Valerie BurnMarch 11, 2013
At SparkLife, we're super pumped for the new prom trends. Not only are they a little more mature, but the looks are more flattering than last year's. Out with the neons and cut outs! In with the neutrals and metallics! Check out these celeb-inspired trends and their Modcloth More  →
Prom Trends for 2013