Skip over navigation

Notice Anything Different About Jenny?

By EmmaAugust 20, 2012
YOU DYED YOUR HAIR RED!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep! Well, parts of it. And it's kind of pinkish (at least, it was supposed to be). More  →
Notice Anything Different About Jenny?

Books to Loan Your Crush (And What They Say About You)

By Melissa AlbertAugust 20, 2012
You're in love! But you can't figure out how to express your feelings in talking, because when your crush is around all that comes out is "PLEASED TO MEET ME." So why not loan your crush a book, and let an expert on the written... More  →
Books to Loan Your Crush (And What They Say About You)

Victoria Justice Is in a New Movie!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 20, 2012
Your favorite Nickelodeon star and bully fighter Victoria Justice is starring in a new teen movie, Fun Size. It's got your basic teen movie plot: girl is invited to party by hot crush, girl is informed by mother that she must babysit younger... More  →
Victoria Justice Is in a New Movie!

Blogging Disney: The Rescuers

By Scott GreenstoneAugust 20, 2012
Alright, well, here's the deal. I don't like The Rescuers. I don't like the plot. I don't like the lack of character development. I don't like the logic. I'm not a huge fan of the animation, either. This movie has never impressed me,... More  →
Blogging Disney: The Rescuers

Faye's Guide for Not Being Naked in College

By ContributorAugust 20, 2012
And the second place winner, first place loser award goes to Sparkler Gurgle-gurgle for her comment/question, “Dressing in college. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! HOW DO YOU DO THIS?! (...I've had a uniform all my life...).” Gurgle-gurgle, your caps-locked prayers have... More  →
Faye's Guide for Not Being Naked in College

Animals Week is Here!

Animals work hard: they comfort us, they star in our favorite YouTube videos, they protect us, and they make a great subject for small talk. And that's why we're devoting an entire week to celebrating the furry, cuddly, scaly, hairy creatures that make us laugh... More  →
Animals Week is Here!

Happy Birthday, Andrew Garfield

...And hopefully this slideshow will convince him to show up to the private date birthday party we invited him to. How do we love thee, Andrew Garfield? Let us count the ways... More  →
Happy Birthday, Andrew Garfield!

Auntie SparkNotes: Everyone Makes Fun of My Nether-Hair

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 20, 2012
Dear Auntie, Awhile back, I was in a bad relationship with a guy I ultimately lost my virginity to. It was awkward and not something I look back on very fondly, but I've come to terms with it and moved on. But recently, I heard that... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Everyone Makes Fun of My Nether-Hair

20 Weird Animal Habits

By RG DanielsAugust 20, 2012
The Wandering Glider dragonfly is known for its two sets of wings that allow it to glide through the air. However, it is not known that when no one is looking the dragonfly sneaks a few bites of bacon, which it has stashed in... More  →
20 Weird Animal Habits

Open Thread for August 20

By SparkLifeAugust 20, 2012
soccerISmyLife17 says... "Hey SparkLife, The first drawing is what I believed Cinna to look like... (don't get me wrong...Movie Cinna was a brilliant actor...but no.) Second is the Effie Trinket. Third one is what I imagined the Capitol to look like. The movie was way too drab... More  →
Open Thread for August 20