Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 26

By SparkLifeMarch 26, 2013
Kirstin says, "My good friend's goat gave birth yesterday and I went over to meet the newborns. These little angels are three hours old in the pictures. The buck (the lighter one) I have named Gandalf the Goat. And the doe (the... More  →
Open Thread for March 26

Celeb Style at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 25, 2013
—Clearly, the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards are where it's AT. Just look at all the semi-famous teen starlets, only 70% of whom I actually recognize! And how about the sliming of KStew as she picked up her award for Favorite Movie Actress—wasn't that something?! And More  →
Celeb Style at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Prom Invite Turns Into Bomb Threat

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 25, 2013
In hilarious high school news, some poor guy caused mass panic by asking a girl to a dance. In St. George, Utah, a guy sent the girl he was hoping to ask on a treasure hunt...unfortunately, the final step in the treasure hunt involved leaving... More  →
Prom Invite Turns Into Bomb Threat

Boy Bands from Best to Worst

By Anthony DeVitoMarch 25, 2013
Boy bands: gotta love 'em, right? Or at least love to hate them? Or maybe you just hate them. In any case, you have to admit that some boy bands are better than others...or at least not quite as bad. Here's our list of boy... More  →
Boy Bands from Best to Worst

8 Tips for Buying Your Perfect Bra!

By SissyMarch 25, 2013
When Shakespeare said "to thine own self be true," he was almost definitely talking about bras. Some girls like fancy, attention-getting pieces (think push-ups with lace, rhinestones, or bows), and others prefer understated basics in black or nude—they may not be showstoppers, but they get... More  →
8 Tips for Buying Your Perfect Bra!

Are College Guys Different than High School Guys?

By FayeMarch 25, 2013
That's what every high school girl who never got asked out wants to know. When all the guys are immature and all the nice guys like the popular girls, it’s comforting to know that college guys are way better, right? Well, not exactly. There’s not some magical... More  →
Are College Guys Different than High School Guys?

Quiz: What Do Your Favorite Foods Say About You?

By Laura EtheredgeMarch 25, 2013
Since we are what we eat, my sweet chicken winglet, what do your favorite foods reveal about you? 1. Home at last from a grueling shift aboard the good ship School. First stop: a. An air sandwich (two slices of bread) or a bread sandwich (three slices... More  →
Quiz: What Do Your Favorite Foods Say About You?

Blogging My Little Pony: Episode 7

By Ricki HurtadoMarch 25, 2013
Episode 7: Dragonshy YAY FLUTTERSHY'S BACK! AND PINKIE PIE! Still no sign of Luna, but at least we got the best two! While this momentous occasion is something we should all celebrate, instead we have to talk about a dragon who is sleeping near Ponyville. Yawn.... More  →
Blogging My Little Pony: Episode 7

Lies About Unicorns

By Erik BergstromMarch 25, 2013
There are so many misconceptions about unicorns. Let's clear some of them up. More  →
Lies About Unicorns