Skip over navigation

CELEBRITY Hot Boy Bracket: Round 1

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 27, 2012
It's just not fair, we know, but we've done it anyway. It's a CELEBRITY hot boy bracket, and you must vote because in the game of boy brackets, these dreamsicles win or they DIE. (Just kidding, Josh Hutcherson! We'll let you live.) But we are curious which of these famous More  →
CELEBRITY Hot Boy Bracket: Round 1

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Torn Between Two Girls

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 27, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have a girlfriend. And she's the most fantastic girl I've ever met in all my life. I know I'm only 17, and everyone in the world thinks I'm just being a naïve, overdramatic teenager for saying it, but I love her. Like, properly... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Torn Between Two Girls

What Would a Teen Comedy With Batman, Bane, and The Joker Look Like? THIS!

By Vadim NewquistNovember 27, 2012
It's no small secret that our high school years can be among our most awkward, so it's comforting to know that the same goes for all the super heroes and villains from Gotham City! Yes, in one of the most inventive mashup videos we've seen... More  →
What Would a Teen Comedy With Batman, Bane, and The Joker Look Like? THIS!

Of Tigers and Twilight: YA Bestseller Colleen Houck Tells Us How She Did It

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 27, 2012
Writing was never part of the plan for Colleen Houck—let alone writing four bestselling YA paranormal romance novels in four years. The author of the Tiger's Curse series was born and raised in Tucson, AZ, where she attended community and University of Arizona classes to be... More  →
Of Tigers and Twilight: YA Bestseller Colleen Houck Tells Us How She Did It

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 27th!

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 27, 2012
Take down your Thanksgiving tree and put away the turkey stockings. Thanksgiving is over. But there are still 25 reasons to celebrate the last Tuesday of the month! 1. It’s the last Tuesday of the month! Cherish it before it’s too late. Tell Tuesday how you... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 27th!

Inspired by the Shire: Check Out These Hobbit-Themed Novelties!

By Beth MishlerNovember 27, 2012
The wait is almost over! On December 14th, Gandalf, Thorin, and a bunch of hungry dwarfs will impose themselves upon Bilbo Baggins and force him into an unwanted adventure when The Hobbit hits theaters. To celebrate its long-awaited release, we bring you some sweet Hobbit-in More  →
Inspired by the Shire: Check Out These Hobbit-Themed Novelties!

Need to Satisfy Your Vampire Craving? I've Got Your Fix.

By ContributorNovember 27, 2012
Full disclosure: I spend what many people would consider an unhealthy amount of time surfing the Interweb. And, since I am both an avid reader and a book blogger, I often go onto forums and the like to see what all the hip young people... More  →
Need to Satisfy Your Vampire Craving? I've Got Your Fix.

The Swedes Have Reversed the Gender Roles! (in Toy Catalogues, at Least)

By Lauren PassellNovember 27, 2012
Remember when you were a little tot, paging through the Macy's Christmas catalogue, you'd choose only "boy" toys if you were a boy, and "girl" toys if you were a girl? Wait, what? You didn't do that? You mean some girls like to play with... More  →
The Swedes Have Reversed the Gender Roles! (in Toy Catalogues, at Least)

Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

By ContributorNovember 27, 2012
Book: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith Better title: Been Pissed at My Dad for a Year But it’s All Okay Now Synopsis: Hadley Sullivan hasn’t seen her father for a year, and now she’s going to London... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

CONFIDENTIAL: What Were New York Police Shredding at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 27, 2012
Before we replaced them with unsightly helium travesties, New York's first Macy's Thanksgiving day parades proudly featured Central Park zoo animals, preening and prancing through the streets of Manhattan, dragging teams of handlers behind them as they rampaged across crowded sidewalks in search of affordable... More  →
CONFIDENTIAL: What Were New York Police Shredding at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?