Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 30, 2010
All of our exes actually teleported to a different dimension. That's our story, and we're sticking to it! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Do you like Cheetos? Someone asked me that in a soccer game, while we were playing. It was awesome. So anyways, me and this girl went... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

By ContributorSeptember 30, 2010
Coffinmaker's column is back! And this week, we've got a special knife-gun-y pic from blacktophat! —Sparkitors First, let me apologize to all my faithful readers for not posting for THREE DING-DARN WEEKS. Truth is, I've been something of a thespian since I... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

How to Butter Up Your Parents

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 30, 2010
My mother always told me "you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." (I live in the South.) This taught me two things: 1) my mother is under the impression that I'm a frog, and 2) a little... More  →
How to Butter Up Your Parents

What It’s Like to Live In….Alaska

We laughed AND shivered while reading this post, skidoo_chica22! —Sparkitors If you think of Alaska and immediately shiver, then you are 53% correct in your perception of this fine state. But there are a lot of... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In….Alaska

The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part Who's Counting

You keep sending 'em, so we'll keep posting 'em! Enjoy!—Sparkitors Not Just Your Average Hip Hop Songs by Leila: Clothes Off by Gym Class Heroes G.R.I.N.D. by Asher Roth More  →
The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part Who's Counting

My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown

Hilarious Sparkler thenameselodie pitched us an idea about writing a series on her top 5 most embarrassing moments—and after reading this one, we couldn't say no. We know you'll enjoy it (and empathize) as much as we did! —Sparkitors I confess: I’m... More  →
My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown

A Day in the Life of a Dual-Enrolled Student

Your Chemistry professor sure sounds like a treat, alyndajoy. Hang in there! —Sparkitors I've always been somewhat of an overachiever (with a penchant for procrastination—it's a bad combo), so when I found out... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Dual-Enrolled Student

Chelsea Dagger Has Friends!? No, Really. We Have Proof.

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 30, 2010
You may not believe this, Sparklers, but Chelsea Dagger was not always the shatteringly brilliant and absurdly famous Sparkitor that you see before you today. No, during those golden days that she wistfully refers to as "College," she was just an average (albeit... More  →
Chelsea Dagger Has Friends!? No, Really. We Have Proof.

How to Rock Your Confidence Pants

The best thing about confidence pants is that they are a state of mind, so you can't spill anything on them. They'll also take care of whatever back-to-school worries you still have, as bergstein_is_our_king aptly points out. —Sparkitors For the first few months of... More  →
How to Rock Your Confidence Pants

Ways to Get Your Parents to Extend Curfew

By Lauren PassellSeptember 30, 2010
It is a basic rite of passage to complain about your curfew to your parents, unless your dad is like, Ozzy Osbourne, and you need to give him a curfew. So do as your parents did to their parents, and theirs did to theirs and... More  →
Ways to Get Your Parents to Extend Curfew