Search Menu
Menu

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 33

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 3, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Three: Forgery Better Title: The Case of the Stupid Mystery Who is J. Jenks? Why did Alice secretly instruct Bella to visit Jenks? What is Alice's big plan? And when we're all living in outer space, will horses still serve a purpose? Some of these questions... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 33

Confessions of an RA: Swedish Fish > Booze

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 3, 2011
Eyes barely open, head pounding, jaw in a perpetual state of Yawn, I sit and drearily pluck the keys of my laptop, wondering why I ever took this job. Last Saturday night, I was on call. Last Saturday night, my residents turned into savages. Last Sunday morning, I... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Swedish Fish > Booze

Blogging My Boy Diet: If the Shoe Fits, Throw It in the Garbage

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2011
We REALLY can't stand Creepy Ginger. —Sparkitors Oh, by the way, this is Talie's post. I really, REALLY detest new semesters. Just when you get comfortable in your old classes, PSYCH. You get thrown into this awful new schedule of DEATH in which you... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: If the Shoe Fits, Throw It in the Garbage

Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 3, 2011
We're beginning to think there needs to be a Stock Photo Face-Off jingle. Something that rhymes and includes the words "peculiar" and "unsettling." It should probably also feature a klezmer. While we wait for you guys to get on that, here are four... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off, Round 3

Recipes from a Sparkler's Kitchen

MarauderPrincess has some veeery interesting things to say about bacon. Delicious-interesting things. –Sparkitors Hello, Sparklers! MarauderPrincess here, ready to blow you away with some amazingly awesomesocksical recipes! I don’t know about you, but this Sparkler sure likes to eat. A lot. And while... More  →
Recipes from a Sparkler's Kitchen

Why February is Made of Win

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 3, 2011
It’s easy to see why so many people hate February: It’s cold, the streets are covered in a slushy mixture of ice and pure sadness, it’s always dark, and the snowbeasts stalk you in the shadows. But February is actually one of the best months... More  →
Why February is Made of Win

How To Throw an Ironic Super Bowl Party

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 3, 2011
The most-watched event in America is coming up, which by hipster standards already makes it worse than falling face-first into a pile of snakes. But what could be more ironic than a lazy "party" that "supports" the very thing you despise? (The Super Bowl, that... More  →
How To Throw an Ironic Super Bowl Party

Ode to a Dirty Sock Thrown Over a Grecian Urn

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 3, 2011
Why do poets always write about beautiful, frightful, or fascinating things? Just once, we'd like to see a poem about a dirty sock. So we wrote it: Ode to a Dirty Sock Thrown Over a Grecian Urn I know why the tube sock stinks With odors... More  →
Ode to a Dirty Sock Thrown Over a Grecian Urn

Unwhole: Chapter 7

This is our first foray into fiction, and we love it! We can't wait to find out what happens next in Darklite808's book! —Sparkitors I was stunned. I didn’t see any weapons, just the armor, but I saw a staircase. If they... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 7

The Weirdest Children's Books (N)Ever Written

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 3, 2011
We all have fond memories of the books we read as children; classics like Harold and the Purple Crayon and Where the Wild Things Are taught us lasting, valuable lessons, like "Harold is sort of delusional, isn't he?" and "Flesh-eating monsters... More  →
The Weirdest Children's Books (N)Ever Written