Search Menu
Menu

How to Dominate the Tennis Court

By ContributorApril 15, 2011
JimSauce, we're wearing a pillbox hat to our next tennis tournament, and carrying a megaphone. Thanks for the tips! —Sparkitors Planning to join tennis next year? No? Well, read this article anyway! Break out those dusty rackets and your oldest pair of tennis shoes,... More  →
How to Dominate the Tennis Court

Auntie SparkNotes: Dancing With Myself

By kat_rosenfieldApril 15, 2011
Dear Auntie, I know you probably get boat-loads of emails and whatnot about prom this time of the year, but my situation is peculiar. I am pretty much a "lone-wolf" kind of girl, and that's fine with me. However, when formals come around, it's a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Dancing With Myself

24 Reasons To Love 24: The Rebuttal

We love us a good old-fashioned throw-down. Thanks, teamjetpack!—Sparkitors Did you read the article 24 Reasons To Hate 24? Good, because it's wrong. Here's why: 1. Jack Bauer is absolutely the most amazing person on Earth. He kills terrorists, saves his daughter,... More  →
24 Reasons To Love 24: The Rebuttal

Happy Birthday To A Best Friend!

WeDidntStartTheFire wrote this adorable post to celebrate the birthday of her best friend, Mindy. It's just too sweet not to share!—Sparkitors Almost everyone in the world has a best friend, but a best friend is something different to each... More  →
Happy Birthday To A Best Friend!

Open Thread for April 15

By Chelsea DaggerApril 15, 2011
Another day, another rad doodle...from yet another anonymous Sparkler! Don't you guys want to be recognized for your artistic GENIUS?... More  →
Open Thread for April 15

Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 2

By Dan_BergsteinApril 14, 2011
Chapter Four: The Keeper of Keys Better Title: It's OK to Talk to Strangers Hagrid arrives in all his gigantic glory and utters his famous phrase: "Harry—yer a wizard." Note: If a large burly man burst through your door and said this, you should call... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 2

Thrifted Thursday: Playful In Prints

By ApneetApril 14, 2011
I've been on a black-on-black kick with my clothing these past couple of weeks. Black shoes, tights, dress, sweater, and blazer has been my go-to uniform. Sometimes I tend to go minimalist with my style just to take a breather—and I usually jump back in... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Playful In Prints

Confessions of an RA: Nude Models? So Awk.

By Lindsay PuvelApril 14, 2011
Being an RA is full of awkward moments. Walking in on one of your girls macking the guy(s) from upstairs is awkward. Walking into your room to find a bunch of residents curled up in your bed is awkward. Sleepwalking into the hallway with no... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Nude Models? So Awk.

"Who's Your Prom Date?"

By Rachel KorowitzApril 14, 2011
Oh, holy cats—it's prom time. Everyone acts like it's a given that you're all amped up for the big night and that you've already been asked and booked a pink Hummer limo and  picked out matching outfits and squee forever let's... More  →
"Who's Your Prom Date?"

Stock Photo Face-Off: Hair Battle Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 14, 2011
Well, the Photoshop Freakshow has moved on to the next town (think of it as Water for Elephants without the elephants or Edward Cullen and with celery-headed tightrope walkers and the incredible Finger-Eating Hand Man). The winner of the face-off was...... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: Hair Battle Edition