Search Menu
Menu

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 23, 2011
Today's pick is a bit odd... in fact, it's probably disturbing. BUT it's also ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 23

By Emily WinterFebruary 23, 2011
emrab15 sent us this freaking adorable picture, along with the most polite request that it make onto the Open Threads EVER. emrab15, you are awesome, and so is your puppy, The Bloodsucking Warrior Prince of Black Holes.* *might not actually be his name.... More  →
Open Thread for February 23

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 3A

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 22, 2011
And the winner of the final section of Round 2 is... dapenal23 and Badge #48! However, the votes were really super frickin' close, so we're sending Flyergirl13's Badge #49 to Round 3, too. Congratulations, Sparklers! Round 3 is going to... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 3A

How To Talk To Strangers

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 22, 2011
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to converse with someone you don't know, but no matter what you intend to say, something stupid shoots unexpectedly out of your mouth like a springy snake launching from a can of mixed nuts?... More  →
How To Talk To Strangers

Conversation Starters You Shouldn't Ever Use

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 22, 2011
Have you ever tried to flirt with a stranger or crush, only to realize midway through your attempt that something has gone terribly, terribly wrong? Whether you mispronounced your own name or discovered that you have half a sesame-seed bagel cream-cheesed to the collar of... More  →
Conversation Starters You Shouldn't Ever Use

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 2

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 22, 2011
It’s now 4 weeks, 6 days, 1 hour, and 37 minutes to liftoff prom. Tara is still in the mall food court, chowing down on cheese fries, moaning about her life, and making a list of potential prom dates. Tara is dateless. And it’s... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 2

How To Flirt When Your Crush Is An Oblivious Dunderhead

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
jtjuvenile used the word "dunderhead," so obviously, we had to publish her.—Sparkitors You should know upfront that this guide is only for those of you who own truly legit confidence pants; it's going to take some serious courage to follow... More  →
How To Flirt When Your Crush Is An Oblivious Dunderhead

What to Do When You're Caught Grinding

By Ashley SpencerFebruary 22, 2011
Akon might think it's fine to see you “winding and grinding,” but your teachers and chaperones are not inclined to agree. To them, grinding is a reprehensible act, a punishable offense on the same level as pillaging villages, killing animals, or biting off a baby’s... More  →
What to Do When You're Caught Grinding

One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

Will Lonks ever find a book that deserves 5 out of 5 stars?—Sparkitors Book #13: The Importance of Being Earnest Author: Oscar Wilde Reason for Reading: I fell in love with Wilde after The Picture of Dorian... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship

We may have to change the title of Talie's series to GIRL WARS. What do you think? —Sparkitors I just wanted you all to know that I'm typing this post up while sitting in my Computer Apps class. Aaand I just went up 10 points... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship