i'm_a_walking_contradiction is here to solve one of life's greatest mysteries. You can thank her later.—Sparkitors
Have you ever wondered what your favorite Disney Princess says about you? I'm sure it's something you contemplate every morning while brushing your teeth and... More →
We’ve suffered through more group projects than we care to count, and icesk8rgrl0 TOTALLY NAILS IT. –Sparkitors
When you’re teaming up to do a group project, no one is your friend. Even your BFFTISTAS (Best friend forever that is totally awesomesauce) might turn out... More →
After a hellishly long break, I am finally back at school! After conducting an informal survey, I have surmised that approximately 99% of the students here feel the same way I do: college is much better than home. (The other 1% are "taking the semester... More →
As it turns out, not all of you are flagrant Ke$ha-haters, and we respect that, even if we don't understand it. Last week's post proved that Sparklers have very different taste in tunes; some voiced an outright disgust for Miss K-Money (we just... More →
Mckenzie_Me loves Serena's chic style, and it's not hard to see why!—Sparkitors
In case you're not familiar with the title character of this post, she's the star of the hit series Gossip Girl, and she's played by... More →
bwayboundmargo doesn't spend her days swing-dancing with Zac Efron. Or DOES she?—Sparkitors
I go to a middle school that's strictly audition-only, which means that unless you're extremely talented, you're not getting in. At our school you can... More →
You know how everyone always says, "The British version is hilarious!"? Well, now we have our own British version, Laura. —Sparkitors
My name's Laura...
And I've never been kissed.
I'm Laura, I'm in high school and (shock, horror), I have never been kissed.
Once upon a... More →