Skip over navigation

Pet Funerals: An Illustrated Guide

By kat_rosenfieldJune 23, 2010
When it comes to choosing a best friend, there's nothing better than a fur-covered companion who licks your face, sleeps at the foot of your bed, and fills your unattended shoes with viscous gobs of drool. ...No, we don't mean your six year-old cousin with behavioral... More  →
Pet Funerals: An Illustrated Guide

The Mind of Every 3-D Audience Member

By Dan_BergsteinJune 23, 2010
Toy Story 3 was great! It was funny and sweet, and that scene in which the characters held hands and looked at each other could make even Bigfoot weep. And Bigfoot NEVER weeps! The only thing the movie didn’t need was a third dimension. The... More  →
The Mind of Every 3-D Audience Member

How To Tell If Someone You've Just Met Is Creepy

By Jon_SkindzierJune 23, 2010
If there's one good thing about creepy people—bad-creepy, not acceptable-creepy—it's that they don't really know how to disguise their creepiness. They're easy to spot. So if you've just met someone and he's already yelling about how he... More  →
How To Tell If Someone You've Just Met Is Creepy

Welcome to the SparkLife Culinary Institute

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 23, 2010
Sparkler extraordinaire RustyApplesauce had a fantabulous idea on our post on how to be a fake foodie: SparkNotes for cooking. Some of you have been whipping up souffles since second grade. Some of you think the kitchen is where... More  →
Welcome to the SparkLife Culinary Institute

Dysfunctional Relationship with Your Parents? There's a Breakfast Clubber for That.

By ContributorJune 23, 2010
Interesting stuff, neomaxizoomdwbi! —Sparkitors As my name implies, and many OT’ers know, The Breakfast Club is my favorite movie. It's not the most realistic movie; I'm aware that what some of the characters did to land in detention would get them in... More  →
Dysfunctional Relationship with Your Parents? There's a Breakfast Clubber for That.

Five Signs You Might Be a Disney Snob

You win, libbykay: we definitely don't know "The Siamese Cat Song." — Sparkitor #1 (I know the words if you please; I know the words if you don't please. —Sparkitor #2) There are movie snobs, music snobs, food snobs...and then there are Disney... More  →
Five Signs You Might Be a Disney Snob

Mother Goose Revisited

We never realized that Mother Goose could be so hilarious! Thanks for enlightening us, Fitzgeraldfan841!— Sparkitors Ah, Mother Goose. Her nursery rhymes are recited year after year to the enterprising youngsters of America, but no one really bothers to ask why. Let’s take... More  →
Mother Goose Revisited

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 23, 2010
Apparently, cool guys not looking at explosions doesn't quiiiittee do it for ya; last week's video got a 7.15 on the Scale of Awesomeness—and that's after we got desperate and illegally counted "23" and "15" as legitimate scores (JUST KIDDING). This... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

The Virtues of Monty Python

This is Doune Castle in Scotland, famous for being in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Take it away, ellielikespie! —Sparkitors Recently, I was in the open thread talking to fellow Sparkler bpotatoe, and realized that my goal in life is to... More  →
The Virtues of Monty Python

Pretty Little Recaps: Episode Three

By Emily WinterJune 23, 2010
This week, we're going to try to make the recap of this nonsensical show as easy to understand as possible. How? We have no idea. Now that we have your confidence, onward! The four girls, Hanna "My boyfriend refuses to smush with me" Marin, Spencer "I... More  →
Pretty Little Recaps: Episode Three