Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: Promiscuous Girls Aren't The Problem

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 30, 2011
Auntie, we have a problem. I'm sure we all have those issues with girls of the promiscuous type who steal all the man meat and leave those of us with values and personalities with the unattractive and undesirable ones, but what do we do when one... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Promiscuous Girls Aren't The Problem

Confidence Pants Stories: Happily Ever After

By ContributorMarch 30, 2011
Sparkler anna spins a fairy tale about her not-so-perfect prince!—Sparkitors A long time ago in a land called Utopiawesomsauceland (aka a couple months ago in a land I like to call High School), a stunning young maiden bought a roll... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Happily Ever After

Confidence Pants Stories: Speaking Up

This story was sent in by one brave Anonymous Sparkler, who had the guts to ignore peer pressure! —Sparklers I'm confident when I'm at the board solving complex super-genius equations. I was confident when I marched up to the principal and demanded he give... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Speaking Up

How to Recover If Your Confidence Pants Rip

By Ashley SpencerMarch 30, 2011
Once in a while, when you take a big risk, things don’t turn out exactly as you had hoped. You put on your confidence pants, but you didn't get the lead role in the spring musical, make the softball team, get into your top choice... More  →
How to Recover If Your Confidence Pants Rip

Confidence Pants Stories: Sweet Revenge

Wait, brainysloth, you kiss your friends for revenge? What do you do if you like them?! —Sparkitors One night, my best guy friend and I were hanging out at my house. As he was leaving I jokingly said, "Do you want a kiss goodnight?"... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Sweet Revenge

The SparkNotes Movie Club Discusses Dr. Horrible. (Bring Your Own Freeze Ray)

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 30, 2011
If you still haven’t seen Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, go watch it now. We’re about to get into spoiler territory (that’s why I’m wearing the knee-high boots) and you don’t want the plot of this musical ruined. I won’t ask if you enjoyed the... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Discusses Dr. Horrible. (Bring Your Own Freeze Ray)

Confidence Pants Stories: Making Friends

We're glad that karate_ninja13's confidence pants fit so well! —Sparkitors I am one of the most painfully shy, inwardly focused people I know. I  would much rather be a loner than converse with other people. I don't like doing things... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Making Friends

Confidence Pants Stories: Shakespeare in the Shower

We love strangenilikeit's hilarious confidence pants story! Can we make a play out of this?! —Sparkitors This is a story about confidence. It does not, however, involve pants. It involves a ball gown. A slutty ball gown. And it involves... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Shakespeare in the Shower

Confidence Pants Stories: My First Hijab

bad_hijab_day not only has one of our favorite usernames, she also has a fantastic story about embracing her religion!—Sparkitors In December 2009, I woke up one morning with an epiphany. I was ready to wear hijab (the headscarf traditionally worn by Muslim women).... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: My First Hijab

Confidence Pants Stories: Spring Fling

Starkidette, we thought Spring Flings were only in movies? —Sparkitors Spring Fling was last Saturday, and I was pretty psyched. I got my groove on and danced with plenty of people. I danced with my friends, I danced with my brother’s friends, and I... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Spring Fling