Search Menu
Menu

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2011
It's now only four weeks, five days, five hours, and seven minutes until prom. Jordan and her so-perfect-he's- gag-worthy boyfriend, Nate, are walking to class. Tara still wasn't quite sure if Kevin was her "c-kret" admirer or not, so Jordan is quizzing Nate about Kevin's... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 5

Prom Shoe Do's and Don'ts

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 9, 2011
You’ve got the date. You’ve got the dress. You’ve got the elaborate entrance involving ostrich feathers, a gilt sedan chair, and four well-oiled Yugoslavian men. Now, what about those shoes? More  →
Slideshow: Prom Shoe Do's and Don'ts

Comments of the Week: We Will Slowly Defile This Happy Graphic

By Emily WinterMarch 9, 2011
Comments of the Week! You say cool stuff, we find it, we give you T-shirts made out of unicorn hair, fairy dandruff, and eye boogers. Yeah? YEAH! Lezzgo! This week's winners are... CHELSEA'S PICKS sgtpepper191 for this comment on... More  →
Comments of the Week: We Will Slowly Defile This Happy Graphic

The Daily Trials of an English Major: A Rant About Group Work

By ContributorMarch 9, 2011
Something tells us Courtney Guth is Type A. Just a hunch! ;-) —Sparkitors I’m not afraid of spiders, and I’m not afraid of snakes, but I am afraid of group work and all of its headaches. In college classes there’s nothing I dread more than hearing... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: A Rant About Group Work

My Crush Is From the UK

starbursting123, we have to agree. Accents do make things (boys) better. —Sparkitors I’m positive every girl has a crush on SOMEONE from the United Kingdom, whether he be tall, dark, and handsome, blond, or just  the possessor of the greatest accent... More  →
My Crush Is From the UK

Auntie SparkNotes: French 101 With Professor Butthead

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 9, 2011
Dear Auntie, I'm a junior in high school. I've always gotten pretty okay average grades, I'm not at a 4.0, but I'm at a solid 3.5. The type of student who's the top of her CP classes, and the bottom of her APs. I've always... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: French 101 With Professor Butthead

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 9, 2011
Since her last post, Chelsea Dagger has been just overwhelmed by requests for custom t-shirts. She's gotten 3 orders at least, and maybe more if you count the email that Ron Weasley sent, which read  "STOP WITH THE TANK TOP STUFF,... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Life As a Jew: Part 2

In this follow-up to sksk3's Life as a Jew, imacrazynutmeg busts some of the myths about her religion.—Sparkitors The United States is a country that accommodates the Christian religion: stores... More  →
Life As a Jew: Part 2

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 9, 2011
Apparently, you cats are pretty impressed by people who can run real fast and flip off things without losing any limbs; you rated last week's ninja girl clip an 8.73, while the bodacious dudes from the Office pulled a 7.77. BOOMARINO! (That was... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

You Know You're from Chicago When...

Anoosa95 hails from one of the Sparkitors' hometowns! Chicago is an urban mecca in the middle of a bunch of corn. There are more than a few ways to tell if you are from this awesome city. Here are my... More  →
You Know You're from Chicago When...