Skip over navigation

The Friday Awards

By Emily WinterSeptember 10, 2010
BillyBobJoeAKACheeseAKASeth is so angry at us! We didn't acknowledge his birthday, we puked on his favorite SparkLife flag, and we ate his dog for dinner. That's pretty much what he said in this comment: @sparkitors- i am very sad i told you guys that it... More  →
The Friday Awards

How To Be A Teenage Comedian

By ContributorSeptember 10, 2010
We used to want to be comedians too, nycomic56, but we were afraid people would laugh at us. GET IT?!—Sparkitors Ever since I was little, I’ve loved making people laugh. I'm part of a improv troupe and have actually performed stand-up... More  →
How To Be A Teenage Comedian

My Crush is British

We totally agree with you, kelsey; Brits are pretty smokin'!—Sparkitors If I were to make a list of all the guys I find particularly yummy, the majority of them would be British. I mean, the accent, the acting chops, the scruffy... More  →
My Crush is British

Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 1D

By Emily WinterSeptember 10, 2010
We've got it allllllll figured out... There will be FOUR to SIX more days of Round 1, and there will be THREE rounds total: The Mosh Pit (round 1), the Semi-Sweet Milk Chocolate Finals (round 2), and The Freakin' FINALLY Finals (round 3). As you may... More  →
Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 1D

How to Make Friends Who Hate Each Other Fall in Love

By Ashley SpencerSeptember 10, 2010
Shelly and Matt are your two best friends, which is weird, because they’re so totally different. Shelly always complains that her jeans stretch out after she wears them for 20 minutes, and it looks like she pooped in them. Your buddy Matt hates all complaining.... More  →
How to Make Friends Who Hate Each Other Fall in Love

Auntie SparkNotes: An Inconsistent Tom

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 10, 2010
We'd like to put a sticky lollipop right in Tom's hair. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, My friend, Tom, is acting strange. We've been friends for a long time. But I'd say for about a year's time, he's been different. He says he'll call me, he usually doesn't, same... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: An Inconsistent Tom

What To Do When You Can’t Sleep

Judging from her name, InnSomKnnYack is something of an expert on this subject!—Sparkitors Have trouble sleeping? Of course you do. I read something one time that said over 55% of American teens don’t get enough sleep. Coincidentally, that same something... More  →
What To Do When You Can’t Sleep

The Procrastinating Dork’s Guide to Senior Year

Sunny0910, you actually make us miss high school. —Sparkitors Despite the fact that I have about 80 days left until end-of-year exams THAT DECIDE MY FUTURE, instead of studying, I’m writing to warn you all of the dangers of procrastination in the final and... More  →
The Procrastinating Dork’s Guide to Senior Year

How to Name Your Online Business

By Rachel KorowitzSeptember 10, 2010
You've created MashIt.com, a site that generates perfect M.A.S.H. note responses! Or Turtlebook, the Facebook for turtles! Or Smoogle, the Google you can smell! Whatever your online business is, you're going to need the perfect name to attract the right audience, make an... More  →
How to Name Your Online Business

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 13

Somebody PLEASE get CoffinMaker a knife-gun already. —Sparkitors Chapter XIII AIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It. Is. HERE. THE KNIFE GUN. *Runs around in a circle, making booming sounds with mouth* It's beautiful. It's terrible. It's terribly beautiful. I've been waiting for three months for it. It goes "Boom. Slash. Boom." It's the most awesome... More  →