Search Menu
Menu

The (Not So) Bloody Ending

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 19, 2011
It's 3 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours, and 40 minutes until prom, but only one chapter until this book is over. Is it just me, or does the author still have a lot of ground to cover? Given her exceedingly slow pace, I sense a... More  →
The (Not So) Bloody Ending

Ask Jono: Guy Body Language

By Jon_SkindzierMay 19, 2011
Hey Jono! So i'll keep it short and sweet: How can you tell if a guy likes you? (ie. how does he act around you, what kind of body motions does he do?) Thanks :) First off, it's not like we have a code or anything. There's no instruction manual. Well,... More  →
Ask Jono: Guy Body Language

Top 5 Reasons We Love Kristen Stewart

By EmmaMay 19, 2011
Kristen Stewart is going to play Snow White in one of the two Snow White movies coming out, and we're PSYCHED. We love KS. Here's why: 5. She's not a girly girl. Unlike every other fathead in Hollywood, Stewart doesn't seem interested... More  →
Top 5 Reasons We Love Kristen Stewart

How to Appreciate All the Things

By kat_rosenfieldMay 19, 2011
It's Appreciation Week here at SparkNotes, and that means just one thing: it's time to appreciate ALL THE THINGS. Or, in this case, to write short notes to all the little (or medium-sized, or even very large) things we may or may not have forgotten to thank for their awesome More  →
An Illustrated Guide To Appreciating All The Things

Why Running is the Coolest Noun I Know (Plus a Shout-out to My Mom!)

By ContributorMay 19, 2011
InsaneRunningKid really must be crazy; jogging for more than 3 feet makes us want to barf, and then die, covered in barf. It's not pretty, is what we're saying.—Sparkitors Running is probably the most fantabulastic thing known to man,... More  →
Why Running is the Coolest Noun I Know (Plus a Shout-out to My Mom!)

The Profound Lesson I Learned From Getting Pantsed In Front Of My Crush

This hilarious story by mckenna has an "Appreciation Days" twist you'd never expect!–Sparkitors There I was, my face blushing the unfortunate color of a tomato, my hands shaking from gripping plastic rocks, my legs rooted to the ground, unsure of how to react... More  →
The Profound Lesson I Learned From Getting Pantsed In Front Of My Crush

How To Be an Awful Editor

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2011
So you want to one day be employed as an editor, eh? Did you know that being a great editor requires knowledge, patience, and professionalism? Yuck, yuck, yuck! It's plenty more fun to be an awful editor instead. Follow my lead: How to be an awful... More  →
How To Be an Awful Editor

Elodie Tackles "That Guy" (Figuratively, Not Literally)

thenameselodie wants to find love, but she's still hung up on a crush that just won't quit!—Sparkitors My senior year is winding down. Mock elections are coming up, grad party invites are being handed out like candy on Halloween,... More  →
Elodie Tackles "That Guy" (Figuratively, Not Literally)

Pick Your SparkLife Prom King and Queen!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 19, 2011
The moment has finally arrived, Sparklebutts: it's time to pick your SparkLife prom king and queen! This slideshow is filled to the bursting with adorable pics of all y'all in your finest prom frippery, and it's your job to pick which of your peeps deserves to wear the crown More  →
Pick Your SparkLife Prom King and Queen!

Open Thread for May 19

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2011
muffinsarejustbetter says this rock looks like a dinosaur head. And you know what? We totally agree. WE KNEW THEY'D BE BACK!!!... More  →
Open Thread for May 19