Search Menu
Menu

Ask Kat: Getting Dressed

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 25, 2011
Hey Kat, In high school I was a tom boy slob. I really didn't care what I looked like when I rolled out of bed, or what people thought of me once I got to school that way. And I had this horrible habbit of sitting... More  →
Ask Kat: Getting Dressed

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 25, 2011
Yes, feral cats and the CIA. That was the gist of the comments from last week, so we thought to ourselves, "Why not run with it?" And run we did. Can ya dig? Whatever, we don't have time to explain; all those mafia jokes from... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

Boy Hunt: Dear Crush...

By ContributorMarch 25, 2011
We love reading other people's letters. Thanks for letting us spy, Geeraff! —Sparkitors Dear Hodgins, Hi... ... (Geeraff stares blankly at computer screen.) ... (Geeraff inhales, and slowly exhales.) Huh. Turns out even talking to you through my computer, when you have abso-lovely-lutely no idea that you have a... More  →
Boy Hunt: Dear Crush...

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Thing One and Thing Two

By ContributorMarch 25, 2011
Faye can't go with Penn to Prom, so it's on to PROJECT TAYLOR. We hope it works—you guys will be voting on Faye's Prom dress soon! —Sparkitors Secret Agent Faye is ALIVE! and ready for more misadventures into the world of Prama (Prom +... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Thing One and Thing Two

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 25, 2011
Yes, I'm a sucker for little kids. And these ones are adorable! They do, however, suck at dancing. (But that doesn't make them any less ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 25, 2011
Today, Sparklers, I am giving you the chance to ridicule me for a lifetime. That's right—our playlist inbox is empty, so today's musical selection was determined by yours truly. Mock away! "And the World Turned" by the Gabe Dixon Band "Beautifully" by Jay Brannan "Compliment Each... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Open Thread for March 25

By Emily WinterMarch 25, 2011
MEOW, OKAY? JUST MEOOOOOW.  Erm, megustaqueso74 says... Obviously, i pay a lot of attention in math class. *sarcasm hand raised* just kidding! i do, i do. (most of the time) i did this while i was SUPPOSED to be doing my math homework. but, as... More  →
Open Thread for March 25

How to Throw a Theme Party: Spring Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 24, 2011
The planets vernally equinoxed, which means it’s officially spring. And that means it’s officially time for spring-themed parties! We’re not talking the same ol', same ol' festivities defined by a 6-foot rabbit and asinine word play like "spring into spring!" We're talking More  →
How to Throw a Theme Party: Spring Edition

Supermarket Pick-Up Lines

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 24, 2011
While you may not think a run-in with your crush at the supermarket can work to your advantage, we'd like to counter that with a simple argument: DUH. (And yes—we were totally on the forensics/debate team.) The grocery store is rife with awesome pick-up line... More  →
Supermarket Pick-Up Lines

Musicals for Those Who Hate Musicals

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 24, 2011
Not everyone is a fan of musical theater. Most musicals are silly if you stop to really think about them. Where is the music coming from? How does everyone in the background suddenly know all the words to a song, and all the same dance... More  →
Musicals for Those Who Hate Musicals