Skip over navigation
Menu

Unwhole: Chapter 9

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2011
When Darklite808's chapter 8 ended, poor Delilah had just fainted before the most powerful guy in the werevolves' town. —Sparkitors When I woke up, an old lady was bending over me, dabbing something wet on my forehead. I immediately jerked away. “Now sweetie,... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 9

How to Valentine

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 10, 2011
If you already have a Significant Other, congratulations: this person will be your valentine. More  →
Slideshow: How to Valentine

After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

chloelinley gives us the gripping details of the recent disaster in Australia, and describes the unbreakable spirit of the people who have been affected.—Sparkitors Since January 11,  you may have been hearing a lot about my hometown of Brisbane,... More  →
After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 10, 2011
Ladies and gents, the cold spell is over: Chelsea Dagger is no longer stricken with Writer's Block (which is capitalized because it's a legitimate disease, like Measles, or Hypochondria)! Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that she's any less moron-ly than usual, but we'll take what we... More  →
The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You

We never knew shampoo said so much. But Amaryllismoon, what if we want to go skydiving AND own a koala bear AND love roller coasters? —Sparkitors Shampoo. One of the most under-appreciated hair products ever. Everyone uses it (hopefully), nobody... More  →
What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You

Not Auntie SparkNotes: Cotillion Conundrum

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 10, 2011
Hello, oh most esteemed Auntie SparkNotes (cue fanfare), I've been reading all the SparkLife prom guides I could find, and they all seem to be very helpful. But not for me. You see, I'm a freshman at a rather abnormal high school. So abnormal, in fact,... More  →
Not Auntie SparkNotes: Cotillion Conundrum

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 10, 2011
Today's playlist is Jazz and Swing for the Modern Teenager. Love it! "A Moment of Madness" by Katie Melua "Monumental Mismatch" by Fredrika Stahl "That Man" by Caro Emerald "Wrecking Ball" by Kate Schutt "Cinnamon Girl (Radio Edit)" by [dunkelbunt] feat Boban... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 10, 2011
Ever watched your parents try to text? Isn't funny? But also, sad. And that's when you realize your life will never be the same. Which is why you should all love this video! I'm pretty sure everyone can relate...... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 10

By Emily WinterFebruary 10, 2011
This anonymous Sparkler sent us the sweetest message with this sunset pic... Hey Sparkitors! I know you all are always extremely busy so I thought I'd send you this picture of a sunset I took to remind you it's nice to relax and enjoy all the... More  →
Open Thread for February 10

Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 2 (Of 3)

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 9, 2011
They evolve? No one said they would evolve! Imagine my surprise when, while out and about in the Poké-world, my darling Richard changed from being a sassy (and female) water dragon to being a bigger, bolder, sassier water dragon (still female). Richard has always been... More  →
Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 2 (Of 3)