Skip over navigation

March Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 1, 2010
In like a lion. Out like a lamb. This is a month of changing seasons and leprechauns. Should you beware the Ides of March, or will the Ides be totally bad-a? And what about the other days of March that don’t have cool, ominous... More  →
March Horoscopes

5 Reasons Bedtime Ought to Be Illegal

By ContributorMarch 1, 2010
We think we should have a Sparkler sleepover. We'd let  Wakwy stay up as late as she wants. —SparkNotes editors Apparently, our parental units believe we ought to go to bed at the same time every night no matter what. Then they get mad... More  →
5 Reasons Bedtime Ought to Be Illegal

Olympic Highlights, The Final Roundup

This is Sparkler equestrienne10's final Olympics highlights post. We'll miss you, equestrienne10! Thanks for doing such a wonderful job. Oh, and btw, equestrienne10 wants you guys to know that all the links in this post are to videos. Enjoy! —SparkNotes editors After 17 days... More  →
Olympic Highlights, The Final Roundup

Cute Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterMarch 1, 2010
Hoooooo boy. The things little kids do to their pets... This Cute / O_o Thing of the Week is dance4life51's mysterious-looking cat...dressed as an innocent bebe. dance4life51 says: my little sister went through a stage where she would dress him up in girl baby doll clothes... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

How to Ask for a Retest

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 1, 2010
So you flubbed up that Spanish quiz. We're sure you have a good reason, like staying up until 4 a.m. to read the latest SparkLife posts (darn that time difference!). But now you're dealing with a grade that is going to... More  →
How to Ask for a Retest

Snowed in Without Power, Part 2

In case you haven't looked out the window lately, there's a strong possibility of a blizzard knocking out your power, sending your home back into the dark ages. Luckily, Trini94 has expanded our previous guide to surviving (and actually enjoying)... More  →
Snowed in Without Power, Part 2

The Diary of Ashley Spencer: Getting It

By Ashley SpencerMarch 1, 2010
I've always taken solace in words. As a kid, I read books constantly. The girls in “Sweet Valley High” and “The Babysitter’s Club” were my friends when my whole school decided I was smelly. And “Goosebumps” was always there for me when I needed a... More  →
The Diary of Ashley Spencer: Getting It

What It's Like to Live In: San Antonio, Texas

paint_it_black31, we think you're very lucky to live in what we like to call the Pee-Wee State. —SparkNotes editors Much like fellow Sparkler Mconn517, for my whole life I've been stuck in what is, at least my opinion, a totally... More  →
What It's Like to Live In: San Antonio, Texas

11 Things We Learned from the 2010 Winter Olympics

By Robert IsenbergMarch 1, 2010
We thought we knew everything there is to know about snowy activities: we can build snowmen, stand on our own two ice skates, and even get to our cars without falling. But the Olympics reminded us that winter activities also involve risk-taking, scandal, and intrigue... More  →
11 Things We Learned from the 2010 Winter Olympics

Auntie SparkNotes: Tweedledating

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 1, 2010
Hey Auntie Sparknotes! My sister and I are identical twins and a lot of people at school tell us that we are the most difficult pair of twins to tell apart even though we try to differentiate ourselves from each other. This is an advantage to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Tweedledating