Skip over navigation

Best Classic Game Shows

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 19, 2010
Before there was Snooki, before there were American Idols, before there were Extreme Makeovers, there were game shows to fill our empty lives hours with mindless entertainment. For their zany hosts, their borderline inappropriate content, and their... More  →
Best Classic Game Shows

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 10

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
Coffinmaker had a bit of trouble this week, but he pulled it together in the end. —Sparkitors PROCRASTINATION. It is a terrible thing, ladies and gentlemen, and I will come right out and say that it was hard to write this post. Yes,... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 10

Blogging My Friday the 13th Weekend

We know, we know, we're a little late. But this post by idon'tlookatexplosions was so good, we just couldn't wait until the next Friday the 13th rolled around to publish it! —Sparkitors Sometimes, you have to take the good with the bad. For example,... More  →
Blogging My Friday the 13th Weekend

Five People I Never Want to Meet

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 19, 2010
Before we read this post, we were almost convinced that Darth Vader would be a pretty cool guy. But friendlydragonette, you have proven us wrong.—Sparkitors For the good of humanity, I’ve made a list of five people everyone should avoid at all costs. Why?... More  →
Five People I Never Want to Meet

7 MORE Reasons To Get Excited About School

STEPHIE44444, thanks for giving us a few more reasons to smile about heading back to school!—Sparkitors Yes, you read that title right. Sure, the end of summer is a downer, but there's a lot to look forward to in... More  →
7 MORE Reasons To Get Excited About School

How to Make New Friends…and Not Alienate Them

By Ashley SpencerAugust 19, 2010
Maybe you just moved to a new town. Maybe all your friends graduated last June, and now they're abandoning you and going to college. Maybe you're sick of your jock/pirate-looking-girl/Mathlete clique. Whatever the reason, you need to make some new friends. Here are some interesting... More  →
How to Make New Friends…and Not Alienate Them

The Benefits of Best Friends

kittysaysmrowww and 9soccerluv9 know what being best friends is all about, and they're going to give you the low-down!—Sparkitors Some of you may have caught on to the fact that we're best friends, even though... More  →
The Benefits of Best Friends

Auntie SparkNotes: I Have No Thing

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 19, 2010
In high school,we thought our thing was theater. Turns out that was just a hobby. Auntie's right on the money, as usual. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have no talents. Well, that sounds a bit harsh...but it's true. I might be a tiny bit good at some things,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Have No Thing

Open Thread for August 19

By Emily WinterAugust 19, 2010
A Mystery Sparkler says: I was bored to tears one night and I set off for the attic. Didn’t find much other than a box full of old candles and disfigured crayons. So I thought I could like make wax sculptures but it didn’t... More  →
Open Thread for August 19

The Playlist to End All Playlists: PART II

By ContributorAugust 18, 2010
Our last Playlist post got such an incredible response, we just couldn't resist doing a follow-up!—Sparkitors Random Songs You’re Gonna Love by blacktophattrust her, she knows what she’s talking about. The Third Temptation of Paris by Alesana More  →
The Playlist to End All Playlists: PART II