Search Menu
Menu

How To Dance: A Follow-Up

By ContributorMarch 15, 2011
Auntie's illustrated guide to dancing was so killer that azn4life333 wrote a sequel!—Sparkitors There have been a lot of prom-related posts about dances and dates recently, and as a 15-year-old freshman, almost none of these apply to wonderful, awesome me. However, I... More  →
How To Dance: A Follow-Up

The Jane Austen Dating School: Pep Talk

When we last checked in with enthusiasm&austen, she was terrified of a potential on-stage kiss in her school's play, and was majorly flirting with her neighbor, who's off at college. —Sparkitors It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: Pep Talk

Auntie SparkNotes: The Guide to Non-Awkward Slow Dancing

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 15, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have a question about prom (surprise, surprise!) So, apparently at prom, you DANCE with GUYS. And I, being the socially awkward person that I am, have no idea how to. Dance, I mean. Like, when you're slow dancing, do you put your head... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Guide to Non-Awkward Slow Dancing

The Secret to Higher Test Scores

Nowandforever136 knows you've got an A+ in you somewhere, and she's about to help you find it!—Sparkitors So a bunch of people probably clicked on this post, right? I’m sure everyone wants to know the secret to acing tests, so... More  →
The Secret to Higher Test Scores

The Manklers' Guide to Prom for Freshmen

Why do we like FatBoySake? Cause he wears XXXL confidence pants. –Sparkitors The annual junior/senior discarding of responsibility (and later in the night, of dignity) will soon be upon us. Yes, ladies and germs, I am talking about prom. Seeing as how this only... More  →
The Manklers' Guide to Prom for Freshmen

The Name of the Game? REJECTION!

littlemissmeera describes herself as the "queen of awkward." More like queen of AWESOME, are we right?!—Sparkitors In February, my school had its annual MORP dance (it's "prom" spelled backward—clever, right?) and I was super excited about asking as many guys as I could. Why?... More  →
The Name of the Game? REJECTION!

An Interview with Writer Courtney Moulton

By Miss MarmMarch 15, 2011
I'm excited to announce that all this week, we'll be publishing interviews with authors of novels in the Dark Days series. I know many Sparklers aspire to be writers, and this is a great chance to steal ideas from get inspired... More  →
An Interview with Writer Courtney Moulton

You Know You’re from Miami When…

We don't know what a chonga is, vanseeem429, but we're glad you do! —Sparkitors Miami is a fast-paced, multicultural metropolis at the Southern tip of the Retirement State with a way of life all its own. A few likely indicators that you’re... More  →
You Know You’re from Miami When…

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Survive the Penguin Apocalypse

flyergirl must have had a bad experience at the zoo's penguin exhibit. —Sparkitors Honestly, I think the whole "zombie apocalypse" thing is kind of overplayed, and in the midst of all this "they're gonna eat my... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Survive the Penguin Apocalypse

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 15, 2011
Welcome to Part Two of CaptainAbbey's introduction to bands you've never heard of. Today we have another British band. (Raise your hand if you like British people!) Ladies and gents, we give you the Heavy! "How You Like Me Now" "Sixteen" "No Time" More  →
Playlist of the Day