Skip over navigation

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 6, 2011
If you had to hazard a guess, who would you pick as Chelsea Dagger's absolute FAVORITE Harry Potter character of all time? Here are your choices: 1. Voldemort B. Crabbe/Goyle 7. Rob Pattinson IV. Frodo "Boom It To The Max" Baggins A.... More  →
The Think Tank

The Top 3 Best Dance Movies

By ContributorJanuary 6, 2011
BeauYouKnow must have read our minds: we've been obsessed with Center Stage and Step Up for YEARS.—Sparkitors As a film major, I love movies. I love to discuss cinematography, editing, character development, Scorsese, Anderson, and  everything in between. And... More  →
The Top 3 Best Dance Movies

More Ways to Pick Up Any Guy With the Perfect Book

By Lauren PassellJanuary 6, 2011
We promised we'd tell you how to pick up any guy with the perfect book, but unfortunately for stereotyping, not all guys fit into our neat categories. So we made more categories! Here are more awesome, nerd-tastic ways to score dudes with the books... More  →
More Ways to Pick Up Any Guy With the Perfect Book

5 Types of Facebook Statuses

We wish we were Electricaty's cat. Is that creepy? We just want to hear her say more funny stuff! —Sparkitors Nowadays, it seems that everyone and their dog has a Facebook profile. (Seriously, my friend made her dog a Facebook, weird right?) I, being... More  →
5 Types of Facebook Statuses

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

First it was cupcakes, then shopping, now THIS. Is there anything flyergirl can't do?—Sparkitors I'm sure that solving a Rubik's Cube is on the top of your long list of priorities. You know, get into a good college, get... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 6, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by eyeyeyepatch and it is themeless and nameless...but enjoy it anyway! (Yes, that's an order.) "Swimming" by Florence + the Machine "Da Funk" by Daft Punk "Landslide" by Dixie Chicks More  →
Playlist of the Day

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

thenameselodie is one of the funniest people on the planet, and she still can't get a kiss. WHAT GIVES?—Sparkitors I spent the entirety of my holiday break playing Mario Kart in the basement, so the potential for... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 6, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by Chabelinni and it rocks because it's a website all about how Harry Potter is better than Twilight.  Nothing more needs to be said. So click here to see it! Or weheartit.com/tag/harry%20potter%20%3E%20twilight? to see some stuff... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 6

By Emily WinterJanuary 6, 2011
aleyna22 called this a "twisty tree." O, Twisty Tree, O, Twisty Tree, You've twust into my mindgrapes.... More  →
Open Thread for January 6

The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 5, 2011
It's a new year, which means everyone's falling all over themselves, slipping in confetti and flailing their arms about menacingly trying to get you to read their Best of 2010 lists. We say, big whoop. Anybody can make a Best of 2010 list. Harry Potter,... More  →
The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011