Skip over navigation

What Would You Do With a Time Machine?

By ContributorJanuary 8, 2010
Sparkler BAMBI930 wrote this fab post, but we do have one question: How'd you get Dan's address?!?! -SparkNotes editors Haven’t you ever thought, "Wouldn’t it be awesome to be like Molly Moon and have that huge chunk of diamond and be able... More  →
What Would You Do With a Time Machine?

What Does Your Locker Say About You?, Part II

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 7, 2010
A few SparkLife writers have different ideas about what the inside of your locker really means. To check out Kia's interpretation, read What Does Your Locker Say About You?, Part I! —SparkNotes editors There are plenty of effective, sciencey ways to gauge... More  →
What Does Your Locker Say About You?,  Part II

Auntie SparkNotes: How to Flirt, Part 3: The Convo

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 7, 2010
If you've ever wondered about the science of flirting, you're not alone. That's why Auntie SparkNotes is spending the next few days telling you how to do it. Ready? Let's go! Good afternoon, flirters! (You: Good afternoon, Auntie SparkNotes!) If you've read the first two installments of... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How to Flirt, Part 3: The Convo

The DMV Might Make You Cry

By Robert IsenbergJanuary 7, 2010
For most Americans, it goes like this: At 15, you get a driver’s permit. At 16, you get your license. Somewhere in between, there’s a dippy driver’s ed teacher who spends a semester teaching you how to parallel park. The freedom of driving outweighs any negative experiences... More  →
The DMV Might Make You Cry

How Many Pairs of Socks Do You Own?

By ContributorJanuary 7, 2010
We hope if we get on MarauderPrincess's good side, she'll send us some electric blue toe socks with kittens on them (please?). -SparkNotes editors There are dog people, cat people, hamster people, and even platypus people. And then there are sock people. Sock people are generally... More  →
How Many Pairs of Socks Do You Own?

What to Do If You Suddenly Realize You Are at School in Your Underpants

By Nate DernJanuary 7, 2010
Have you ever had that dream where you are at school and suddenly you realize that you're in your underpants? And then you start to freak out and ask yourself things like, "How on Earth did I not realize this until now?," "Why did my... More  →
What to Do If You Suddenly Realize You Are at School in Your Underpants

Auntie SparkNotes: How to Flirt, Part 2: Come Hither

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 6, 2010
If you've ever wondered how to flirt, you're not alone. That's why Auntie SparkNotes has set out to create a series of posts in response to such questions as: How do I initiate contact with somebody if I'm not sure what common ground we have? How do... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How to Flirt, Part 2: Come Hither

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterJanuary 6, 2010
Sparkler LOTViolists has been waiting a looooong time for her awesomiest Awesome Thing to appear on SparkLife. And we have something to admit, Sparklers: We didn't used to be the biggest Star Wars fans...but all that changed when LOTViolists introduced... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: Mastulators Everywhere

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 6, 2010
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I went to homecoming with this amazing guy (as friends), and we had a lovely time. He was extremely nice to me all night, super-chivalrous, extra-adorable... etc. etc. We also went out for dinner afterward, which was very fun. We talked the whole... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Mastulators Everywhere

Feelin' Zen in 2010

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 6, 2010
We were feelin' great in 2008 and feelin' fine in 2009. Which means in 2010, we'll be feelin'... Zen?  We've decided this is the year we will coast past our insecurities, fly over our fears, erase our anxieties and live with calmness, poise,... More  →
Feelin' Zen in 2010