Search Menu
Menu

Confidence Pants Stories: Standing Ovation

By ContributorMarch 29, 2011
We love this simple story by ArtotheEm because it reminds us that you don't have to do something life-changing to wear confidence pants! —Sparkitors My college has a relatively small, but still awesome theater program. This semester they put on a phenomenal production of... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Standing Ovation

Confidence Pants Stories: College Edition

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 29, 2011
This will probably shock and amaze you, but I'm probably maybe not the smartest person alive. I mean, I'm not in MENSA or anything, I still can't tell if a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable, and the only reason I know... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: College Edition

The 5 Stages of College Rejection

travelwriter21 told us "this article has been written based on experience, sadly." BOO. Oh, but she also said "Not that come next year I'll be a hobo, traveling the mountains in search of ramen noodles—I've been accepted to plenty of colleges too." YAY!—Sparkitors... More  →
The 5 Stages of College Rejection

Confidence Pants Stories: Letting the Light Shine Through

PrestigiousTimeLady shares a heartbreaking story about her brother's battle against cancer, and tells how his amazing spirit inspires her every single day.—Sparkitors I used to be a shy, wallflower sort of kid—but my awe-inspiring older brother changed that for... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Letting the Light Shine Through

Confidence Pants Stories: Hittin' On Gingers

An anonymous Sparkler sent in this adorable post, and we just had to share it!—Sparkitors Much like Geeraff (who I happen to think is amazing), I have an extremely difficult time talking to guys. But one beautiful spring evening, I spotted a... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Hittin' On Gingers

Open Thread for March 29

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 29, 2011
Well HELLLLLOOOOOO, future boyfriend. An anonymous Sparkler sent this pic along with this email: This is the HOTTEST nerd I've ever seen in my life and I've decided that all Sparknotes people look like this. At least inside. I'm... More  →
Open Thread for March 29

Sierra's Prom Diet: I Declare a Thumb War

By ContributorMarch 28, 2011
Last week wasn't the best for exercising. I was so excited for spring break (working out every day! not being tempted to buy food at school!), but that all flew out the window when my family announced we'd be going on a trip to a... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: I Declare a Thumb War

NBK in Alberta: The Day the Rainbows Implode

By ContributorMarch 28, 2011
In this week's installment, LunarCircus dishes about raves, dragons, and serial cuddlers. —Sparkitors Ahoy, me lovelies!! It’s a beautiful day here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The sun is shining, the snow is melting(ish), and in a few days the birds will be singing too! If... More  →
NBK in Alberta: The Day the Rainbows Implode

Committee of Cool: Searching for Confidence Pants

By Emily WinterMarch 28, 2011
Chelsea: ARE WE CHATTING UP IN THIS PIECE? Emily: Yes, and can I just say one negative thing before we go all pro pants? Chelsea: SURE. ... More  →
Committee of Cool: Searching for Confidence Pants

Auntie SparkNotes: Sexytime Landmine

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 28, 2011
Hello, my dear Auntie. I have a wonderful boyfriend that I care very much about, and lately things have been getting a little...hot and heavy, I guess. I'm still a virgin but I've been kinda thinking about changing that. The problem is, every time we've gotten... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Sexytime Landmine