Skip over navigation

Halo Isn't That Great

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 15, 2010

Halo: Reach was released this week. There were midnight release parties across the country. Everyone has the game except me. Everyone is online playing together and having gigantic amounts of fun, except me. But who cares? I don’t. I don’t care that this is the

... More  →
Halo Isn't That Great

Why Being a Twin is Awesome

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2010
Wait, so CAN you read your twin's mind? Just kidding, Zoe Dee; of course you can!—Sparkitors I’m going to assume that you’ve wondered what it’s like to be a twin, unless you are a twin, which is what I am... More  →
Why Being a Twin is Awesome

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as If It Were a Teen Novel: Part 3

By Emily WinterSeptember 15, 2010
Chapters 5-7 First of all, there's a typo. Dammit, Jane Austen, you should be ashamed of yourself! Did Microsoft 1809 not have grammar check?! Did you text the book to your editor? With you being such a fancy writer and all, you'd think you'd be able to... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as If It Were a Teen Novel: Part 3

How to Keep Warm in a Freezing Classroom

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 15, 2010
Schools can't ever seem to get it right. No, we're not talking about their attempts at inspirational morning assemblies; we're talking about their uncanny ability to make a hot room cold and a cold room hot. It's freezing outside, but your... More  →
How to Keep Warm in a Freezing Classroom

Blogging My First Concert Experience: Paramore Edition

Thanks for the killer concert recap, Bookinsomnia!Sparkitors Well, ladies and gents, I can honestly say that last night was one of the best nights of my life. Why, you... More  →
Blogging My First Concert Experience: Paramore Edition

How to Be Awesome: Park Edition

We hope jgrudzy is her local park mime. —Sparkitors You're at the park, the weather is beautiful, it's not humid so your hair is finally normal, and you just have that urge to be awesome, the will to be wonderful, the appetite to be... More  →
How to Be Awesome: Park Edition

Warning Signs That Your Friend is Crushin' On You

By Melissa_AlbertSeptember 15, 2010
One minute you’re hanging out with your guy friend, exchanging totally platonic high fives and bragging about your Guitar Hero skills, and the next thing you know, he's asking for help with his “hugging and eye contact” exam and sending you weirdly flirtatious texts ("I... More  →
Warning Signs That Your Friend is Crushin' On You

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 15, 2010

We have it on good (read: extremely unreliable) authority that presently, Joseph Gordon Levitt has zero internet access, which means he'll be spared the crushing knowledge that last week's video earned a mere 6.78 on the Scale of Awesomeness.

... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: The Pits of Despair

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 15, 2010
Today, Auntie hears from a Sparkler who's tried everything to cure her problem—even polka dancing. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I have many questions I wish to ask your superior and wise intellect, but I decided on this one: I sweat like crazy. It drives me nuts, and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Pits of Despair

Open Thread for September 15

By Emily WinterSeptember 15, 2010

The Mystery Sparkler who sent this pic left us no clues about her nickname. She simply said...

The first time I started solving sudoku puzzles was when I was 12. Just to see what it just did to me 4 years later was just

... More  →
Open Thread for September 15