Skip over navigation
Menu

Thrifted Thursday: Vintage Valentine

By ApneetFebruary 10, 2011
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and that means finding the perfect date outfit! And who cares if you don't have a Valentine—it's a holiday, which gives you reason enough to go shopping. I teamed up with Market Publique this week to bring you... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Vintage Valentine

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 34

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 10, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Four: Declared Better Title: Baby's Worst Christmas It's a Twilight Christmas! As expected, Bella picked out the perfect gift for her child's first Christmas. No, it's not a stuffed animal. It's not a toy kitchen, or doll house. Optimus won't be getting a tricycle, a trampoline,... More  →
Blogging  Breaking Dawn: Part 34

How To Deal With a Gender Misidentification Crisis

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2011
lucy_stop_flying is both socially conscious AND funny. We bet she can rap really well, too! –Sparkitors After reading thenameselodie’s article about her tragic gender misidentification, I thought I would offer some help to the subject of the misunderstanding. You see, in August,... More  →
How To Deal With a Gender Misidentification Crisis

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Romeo + Juliet

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 10, 2011
February is a month of love. It’s also a month of slushy roads, but it’s easier to find a movie with a romantic theme than a movie about road slush. So we’re picking Romeo + Juliet, the stylized Baz Luhrmann version starring Leonardo Di... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Romeo + Juliet

Surviving Life as a Muggle

zara95 knows you want to be a wizard, but some dreams just can't come true. WE'RE SORRY.—Sparkitors Since my  eleventh birthday came and went without any sign of an acceptance letter from Hogwarts, I guess I'll... More  →
Surviving Life as a Muggle

Sierra's Prom Diet: Dreaming of Dresses

Sierra's goal is to lose 30 pounds by prom. Can she do it? Well, she's off to a good start! —Sparkitors

Sierra here! Before I start talking about my progress, I'd like to address a few things in the comments.

First, THANK YOU for all

... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: Dreaming of Dresses

RA Movie Review: The Roommate

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 10, 2011
As the infinitely sagacious resident Resident Assistant of SparkNotes, I took it upon myself to go to the local theater and take in the new horror/thriller movie The Roommate. My goal? To present you, dear Sparklers, with an objective, honest review of the film as... More  →
RA Movie Review: The Roommate

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

BingoTheAwesome gives another astounding report on the tumult and tragedy ocurring in Egypt.—Sparkitors

As always, a thank you goes out to all of you reading and commenting... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

Life as a Jew

sksk3 wants to explain her religion, too. We love it! —Sparkitors After reading both Life as an Atheist and Life as a Christian, I decided that, as a Jew, I should write a post entitled Life as a Jew. Or, I could... More  →
Life as a Jew

What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition

SparkE324 is either going to get you a great night's sleep or get you arrested. It's a win-win.—Sparkitors The time has come: you’re at that point where sleep is so close you can touch it. You’re sinking into that beautiful,... More  →
What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition