Search Menu
Menu

Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011

azn4life333 is a Mankler with a hidden talent. Curious yet?—Sparkitors

I know many of you won’t believe me, but I have a secret, super-awesome skill. Sparklers, I’m a guy. (No, that's not my skill). I'm a guy who can sing. There. Just blew... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Jane Austen doesn't make much of an appearance in this week's enthusiasm&austen saga, but confidence pants do! —Sparkitors My, my, my…life has been full of such insanity lately! Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... okay,... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 3 (of 3)

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 31, 2011
I haven't beaten the game. I haven't come close to earning all the badges, let alone catching all the monsters and doing whatever the hell I'm suppose to be doing with all the berries. (I've just been looking at them, hoping they would somehow turn... More  →
Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 3 (of 3)

Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty

We thought WE were clever for coming up with this title, but Karen definitely one-upped us with the 4th-to-last line of this post. HILARIOUS.—Sparkitors A few weeks ago, I realized I was absolutely sick of my hair, which I used to... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty

Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

Kayla always settled for average—until she put on her confidence pants and decided to chase a new dream!—Sparkitors Once upon a time... Isn't that how all the great fairy tales start?  Just kidding, this is totally not a fairy... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

Unwhole: Chapter 23

When we left off in Darklite808's novel, Dee had just found out that she was the Unwhole. —Sparkitors Pain washed over me immediately—it felt as if needles were being inserted into my head. I groaned, shifting, trying to feel my surroundings since my eyelids... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 23

Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Way to pull on your confidence pants, TrueHippie89! —Sparkitors About a month ago, I made myself slip into some confidence pants, and guess what? I lived to tell the tale! So here goes. For about a year I had a crush... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Thrifted Thursday: Wear it Now, Wear it Later

By ApneetMarch 31, 2011
This week, I went on a thrifting adventure with vintage dealer Erica of Hold My Gold, and Pamela of Market Publique. We took a drive to Staten Island (a first-time visit to the borough for me!) to rummage for finds on the foggy island. The... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Wear it Now, Wear it Later

Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

Katy is a teacher who wants to join you guys in your quest for confidence pants. Let's give her some support! —Sparkitors I am an English Teacher and for Confidence Pants Week, I am going to push myself to be the instructor... More  →
Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 31, 2011
We bet you guys cried so many sweaty tears last week when the Think Tank took a temporary break—either that, or you just went about your day, smugly eating ice cream sandwiches as if your entire world hadn't just shattered into pieces. If the latter... More  →
The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby