Search Menu
Menu

The Summer Solution to Cankles

By kat_rosenfieldApril 28, 2011
A true story: one summer afternoon in 2003, when I was a 21 year-old college grad and newly transplanted to the bustling metropolis of New York City, I met up with a friend for an evening picnic in the park. I was wearing my favorite... More  →
The Summer Solution to Cankles

Auntie SparkNotes: Kiss and Run

By kat_rosenfieldApril 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, I am a seventeen year old boy, and for the past two years I have been in love with my best friend. I am gay, and he knows this, however I have no idea what his orientation is. He has never talked about girls... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Kiss and Run

This 15-Year-Old Has Her Wedding All Planned Out

By ContributorApril 28, 2011
villanous_mwaha, aka Jazzy, aka The British Brunette Bombshell, could teach Kate Middleton a thing or two about planning a wedding. Click "more" to see her tips! —Sparkitors Do you ever think about your wedding? Related post: Hanging Out with Jazzy: Dieting in... More  →
This 15-Year-Old Has Her Wedding All Planned Out

How to Convince Everyone Your Parents Are Spies For The Government

By Jon_SkindzierApril 28, 2011
If you ever used to play the Comparing Parents Game when you were a kid ("My dad can beat up your dad," "Well my dad is faster than, um, a space ship," ) then you long ago realized that most dads can't beat... More  →
How to Convince Everyone Your Parents Are Spies For The Government

British Stereotypes, Debunked

Next you'll be telling us there's no such thing as Mary Poppins, little miss jt. We don't want to hear it! –Sparkitors After reading Eight Reason Why England is Totally Spiffing!, I couldn't stand by and allow people to believe such common... More  →
British Stereotypes, Debunked

Dragon Ball Z: 6 Things to Hate

idkwhy.really, your Dragon Ball Z lingo is blowing our minds. We're just trusting you on all this, okay? –Sparkitors Don't misunderstand me: Dragon Ball Z was one of the MOST AMAZING SHOWS of my childhood. Wasn’t it just so awesome when (huge spoiler alerts... More  →
Dragon Ball Z: 6 Things to Hate

Is It OK If Your Profile Pic Stars Your Sexy S.O.?

By Ashley SpencerApril 28, 2011
You know that mushy picture of you and your boytoy touching more than your lips on a Ferris wheel? What about the picture of you guys looking totally presh at your mom’s birthday party last weekend? And who could forget when you guys took that... More  →
Is It OK If Your Profile Pic Stars Your Sexy S.O.?

Dagger Could Dance Circuitous Circles Around Y'all

By Chelsea DaggerApril 28, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: sayWHAT??shutUP!!: Dear heaven, "Friday" is UBIQUITOUS. Like zombies and 80s fashion trends, the song simply will not die. Parodies are everywhere. Even my grandmother knows the lyrics.... More  →
Dagger Could Dance Circuitous Circles Around Y'all

You Know You're A Missionary Kid When...

BonnieBellez has lived all over the place ...but where is she from? —Sparkitors There have been a lot of "You Know You're From... When" posts, and "You Know You're A..." posts. But there has been a void in a very important... More  →
You Know You're A Missionary Kid When...

This World We Live In

Lonks hits Book #28 with a post-apocalyptic adventure!—Sparkitors Book #28: This World We Live In (Book #3, Last Survivors) Author: Susan Beth Pfeffer Reason for Reading: I absolutely loved the first two books (Life As We Knew It and The Dead... More  →
This World We Live In