Skip over navigation

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

By Megan PrietzelJanuary 7, 2011
Sometimes in my spare time I like to invent useful items for everyday life. If you have ever wanted to be a super incredible inventor like me, then today is your lucky day: I’m about to divulge the secret to my success. Not that I’m... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

What To Do When You're Stressed

By ContributorJanuary 7, 2011
BonnieBellez is the new queen of alliteration; the first two sentences of this post are better than the entirety of our senior thesis.—Sparkitors Ahhhhh, Stress: we meet again. You may remember the last time we parted; it was not a pretty picture. When... More  →
What To Do When You're Stressed

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 7, 2011
Step One: If you don't know who Christoper Lloyd is, or you don't understand why he bears any relevance to this post, then hang your sorry, sorry head in shame. Step Two: Watch THIS. Step 3: Raise your hand if you've attempted to construct a... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

The “People” Of SparkLife

neomaxizoomdwbi sheds some light on your favorite SparkLife frenemies .—Sparkitors Now, when I say "people," I'm not talking about the Sparklers, the Manklers, or the Sparkitors. Nope, I’m talking about Gary, Clyde, Otie,... More  →
The “People” Of SparkLife

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 7, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by AlyndaJoy and it's all hardcore songs for all you head-bangers out there. "A Boy Brushed Red, Living in Black and White" by Underoath "The Downfall... More  →
Playlist of the Day

7 Reasons I Love Towels

This debate ain't over until amaryllismoon throws in the towel. GET IT?—Sparkitors I have never been so shocked in my life—including the time when I found out that my favorite online... More  →
7 Reasons I Love Towels

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 7, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by musician21 and I like it because: 1) His lyrics are just funny and, more importantly, 2) He makes fun of Justin... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 7

By Emily WinterJanuary 7, 2011
The mystery sparkler who sent in this pic said... Don't these sugar cookies look absolutely sinful and scrumptious like Taylor Lautner's abs? That was a trick question. They're better, like Taylor Lautner's abs slathered in icing and sprinkles. You're welcome to salivate. We've been inexplicably drooling since 5 a.m.... More  →
Open Thread for January 7

Best Fictional Spring Break Destinations

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 6, 2011
Despite the cold weather and the Christmas tree still in the living room, you should already have your spring break plans set in stone by this point. All the best hotels in all the best locations will be booked solid by the time you finish... More  →
Best Fictional Spring Break Destinations

Thrifted Thursday: Maxi-mize

By ApneetJanuary 6, 2011
Long, flowy maxi dresses are back into style just in time for the dead of winter. They're a chic way to stay warm, but still look feminine and create inventive looks. Maxi skirts can work with many body types and personal styles. You can update them... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Maxi-mize