Search Menu
Menu

Doctor Who Gets Better All the Time

By ContributorAugust 25, 2011
TheaterAddict is back, and she's slowly succumbing to the power of the Who. –Sparkitors This week I watched episodes 5 and 6 of the Christopher Eccleston Doctor Who series. I wasn't a big fan of episode 5; it’s tedious and doesn’t make much sense. There... More  →
Doctor Who Gets Better All the Time

The 6 Coolest Ways to Greet Old Friends on the First Day of School

By Megan PrietzelAugust 25, 2011
The best part about showing up for your long, arduous, horrifying first day of school is seeing all your old pals and buddies. These be yo' peeps! Old school friends are often the only reason you’re able to sit through classes, whether they’re making jokes... More  →
The 6 Coolest Ways to Greet Old Friends on the First Day of School

How to Do Smoky Eye Makeup

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 25, 2011
Dewy and fresh-faced is great for Monday, but come Friday night, we want to look like Tayler Momson (go ahead, judge us!). If you'd like your eyeballs to look as devastatingly sexy as ours do, watch Kathryn and Amanda's video. —Sparkitors Loading the player ... ... More  →
How to Do Smoky Eye Makeup

Riding For a Good Cause

QuirkySpark is on a mission to help horses everywhere!—Sparkitors Hello, beautiful Sparklers! I write to you because I need your help. Well, more accurately, I need your ears (or eyes, as you’ll be reading this). I turn to... More  →
Riding For a Good Cause

6 Ways to Earn Money During the School Year

Neither SparkNotes nor johnny law can condone all of bricked94's methods, so please take this for the satire that it is. –Sparkitors As summer comes to a close, most Sparklers are left thinking “How am I going to pay for clothes/books/chicken quesadillas from Taco... More  →
6 Ways to Earn Money During the School Year

Elodie on Saying Goodbye (If You Don't Tear Up While Reading This, You're a Monster)

By ElodieAugust 25, 2011
I recently had an epiphany: goodbyes suck. No one likes goodbyes (if you say you do, you’re a liar and I’m not inviting you to my magnificent wedding). Some people don’t even like the thought of goodbyes. Case in point: I had to get my... More  →
Elodie on Saying Goodbye (If You Don't Tear Up While Reading This, You're a Monster)

Makeover: From Prep to Fashionista

By ApneetAugust 25, 2011
As Marilla was musing about her back-to-school look, she realized she was bored with her button-downs, skirts, and knee high socks. Though she looks cute and put together, she's bored with being a J. Crew poster girl. (All clothing provided by Buffalo Exchange) More  →
Makeover: From Prep to Fashionista

How to Dress Like... Jenny Humphery

Mckenzie_Me's tips for dressing like scary-awesome Jenny are dead-on. —Sparkitors Though the style of Lil’ J started out blindly following Queen B, Jenny soon developed a style of her own, both on screen and off. Here is my take on Jenny’s rock-chick... More  →
How to Dress Like... Jenny Humphery

The Best Summer Movies of 2011

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 25, 2011
The summer movie season is winding down. The last few flicks are being burped out without much fanfare. Is anyone really excited to see Conan the Barbarian, Final Destination 5, or Spy Kids: Stuff Happens? Still, summer isn’t about great movies. It’s about fun... More  →
The Best Summer Movies of 2011

51 Reasons to Live

After reading Aleyna22's post, we feel inspired enough to run for office! (Or at least eat a jar of Miracle Whip.)—Sparkitors We all know it's not as easy to be happy in real life as it is in the movies. Whether you're as low... More  →
51 Reasons to Live