Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: How to Out-Manipulate a Meanie

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 7, 2011
Dearest Auntie, There is this genius in my grade with a 4.0 average, an amazing voice, and a plethora of friends. I happen to be in her "clique" and one of the first things I've noticed about her is that she has a lack of consideration... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How to Out-Manipulate a Meanie

Why I Want an Internship at SparkNotes

By ContributorJanuary 7, 2011
Awesomesauce, with a capital "A"?! McKenzie_Me, You might wanna check with our intern jgrudzy on that one—that is, if we ever let her take a break from her work. —Sparkitors I’ve been reading through a lot of SparkLife articles and have been surprised that... More  →
Why I Want an Internship at SparkNotes

10 Reasons to Despise Brussels Sprouts

mara1d is a genius for coming up with "troll boogers." —Sparkitors It all started on Thanksgiving when I was 7 years old. My great Aunt Luanne had brought a huge bowl of Brussels sprouts, which I had never tried before. When she heard... More  →
10 Reasons to Despise Brussels Sprouts

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 7, 2011
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Defection Better Title: And the Dish Ran Away with the Loon. (Jasper's the dish.) The first sentence of this chapter should have been the final sentence of the entire series: "We sat there all night long, statues of horror and grief, and Alice never came back." Now... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

By Megan PrietzelJanuary 7, 2011
Sometimes in my spare time I like to invent useful items for everyday life. If you have ever wanted to be a super incredible inventor like me, then today is your lucky day: I’m about to divulge the secret to my success. Not that I’m... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

What To Do When You're Stressed

BonnieBellez is the new queen of alliteration; the first two sentences of this post are better than the entirety of our senior thesis.—Sparkitors Ahhhhh, Stress: we meet again. You may remember the last time we parted; it was not a pretty picture. When... More  →
What To Do When You're Stressed

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 7, 2011
Step One: If you don't know who Christoper Lloyd is, or you don't understand why he bears any relevance to this post, then hang your sorry, sorry head in shame. Step Two: Watch THIS. Step 3: Raise your hand if you've attempted to construct a... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

The “People” Of SparkLife

neomaxizoomdwbi sheds some light on your favorite SparkLife frenemies .—Sparkitors Now, when I say "people," I'm not talking about the Sparklers, the Manklers, or the Sparkitors. Nope, I’m talking about Gary, Clyde, Otie,... More  →
The “People” Of SparkLife

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 7, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by AlyndaJoy and it's all hardcore songs for all you head-bangers out there. "A Boy Brushed Red, Living in Black and White" by Underoath "The Downfall... More  →
Playlist of the Day

7 Reasons I Love Towels

This debate ain't over until amaryllismoon throws in the towel. GET IT?—Sparkitors I have never been so shocked in my life—including the time when I found out that my favorite online... More  →
7 Reasons I Love Towels