Search Menu
Menu

Playlist of the Day for April 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 5, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by yourmothershouldknow26, is called The British Are Coming... They Rock! but it came with the subtitle "Hug trees, they have less issues than people." We have to say, we agree on both counts. "House of the Rising... More  →
Playlist of the Day for April 5

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 5, 2011
Not only is the music in this video amazing, there are also cute guys and epic dueling-ness! Thanks Dimyana.... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 5

Open Thread for April 5

By Chelsea DaggerApril 5, 2011
We figured that The Great Gatsby was pretty much the perfect pet for the Sparkitors, but then we saw saddleclubfan1's photos of GRYFFINDOR, his bad-ass mane, and his sassy attitude. Dudes, this is the horse... More  →
Open Thread for April 5

Life According to Ginger: The Best Spring Break in History

By ContributorApril 4, 2011
It’s FINALLY spring break, and I happen to have two weeks of it, so I thought I would take a road trip with friends down to Florida. It was fun and all—we got to go to the Harry Potter theme park—but then we realized that... More  →
Life According to Ginger: The Best Spring Break in History

What One Sparkler Learned From Confidence Pants Week

xdream&dox, you know we're suckers for thank-you notes! —Sparkitors Two Fridays ago I was browsing through SparkLife after school like I normally do and was enjoying all the articles when I happened upon a post that said that confidence pants week would... More  →
What One Sparkler Learned From Confidence Pants Week

Auntie SparkNotes: A Teensy Cheat

By kat_rosenfieldApril 4, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I know this isn't the kind of question you normally get asked, but I really don't know who to turn to. I cheated in ninth grade, and even a couple months later, it is still eating me up. I mean, I told my... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Teensy Cheat

Unwhole: Chapter 24

In the last chapter of Darklite808's book, Delilah had just woken up and found out that Caleb was gone. Now she's back at her parents' palace. —Sparkitors I should’ve known something unusual was going on as I finished telling my parents what had happened.... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 24

My French Adventures: Fast Times At Mont St. Michel

LadyM gets gorgeous weather AND amazing pastries? Excuse us while we weep with envy.—Sparkitors Another weekend. Two more beautiful, sunny days. It was so warm that I wore a skirt (WITHOUT nylons) and a sleeveless shirt. I'm told this is abnormal... More  →
My French Adventures: Fast Times At Mont St. Michel

Blogging My Boy Diet: All Aboard the Gossip Train

Forget the drama, Talie! Concentrate on the HAIR. —Sparkitors Prom's this Saturday. THIS. SATURDAY. Luckily, now that the play is over, I have more time to figure out all things prom. Such as my hair. I really want it to look something like this.... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: All Aboard the Gossip Train

Writers Writing

By Miss MarmApril 4, 2011
This slideshow thrills me—look at wrinkly old Dorothy Parker ignoring that male model! Whatta woman! It also makes me long for the days before Facebook, when writers could get work done without moving into a new apartment just to get... More  →
Writers Writing