Search Menu
Menu

Confidence Pants Stories: Stalker Flowers

By ContributorMarch 29, 2011
lemckinney, we're convinced he's an idiot not to like you, especially after a poem like that! —Sparkitors I've not had the best luck with guys. First there was the time in 6th grade when I fell down the stairs and accidentally kicked... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Stalker Flowers

Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 29, 2011
We mixed it up last week with five photos instead of four (don’t get used to it), and our apparently invisible Euro-American sandwich lovers got no votes. You all seemed torn between Josephine, Larry, and Petey (that’s the name of the dwarf in the bucket),... More  →
 Stock Photo Face-Off: Hideous Photoshopping Edition

Confidence Pants Stories: It Was a Tuesday...

Fearlessecho, we're glad your confidence pants worked, even if it didn't work out! —Sparkitors It was a Tuesday, and not just any Tuesday. This Tuesday in particular was special. Why? Well, this Tuesday was the day I decided to put on my... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: It Was a Tuesday...

Auntie SparkNotes: No Cat-Punching (And Other Tips For College Readiness)

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 29, 2011
Hi Auntie! It's that lovely time of year where everyone is choosing course for next year, signing up for classes or activites over the summer, and OMG FREAKING OUT. A lot of my friends are taking SAT boot camp-type classes over the summer because apparently it... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: No Cat-Punching (And Other Tips For College Readiness)

Confidence Pants Stories: Coming Out

We're so proud of dontstopflying! That took some real confidence pants! —Sparkitors I could hear my pulse. It was loud as it would be if I was running a marathon, but I wasn’t running. I was sitting on a chair next to... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Coming Out

How to Be a Good Older Sibling

By Ashley SpencerMarch 29, 2011
Being the firstborn is the best. Not only will you be the first child to drive the family minivan, but you’re likely the kid with better genes (all the good ones are given away first—that’s why your lil sis has that massive unibrow, duh!). As... More  →
How to Be a Good Older Sibling

Why You Should Hitch up Your Confidence Pants and Join the Speech Team!

Talk about confidence pants! The only way we'd be more convinced, absurdwordnerd, is if you'd performed this post as a speech. –Sparkitors If you’re anything like me, the mere thought of presenting a class project sends you whimpering to the lonely confines of your... More  →
Why You Should Hitch up Your Confidence Pants and Join the Speech Team!

SparkStyle: These Suits Are Made For Swimmin'

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 29, 2011
With Spring Break happening now-ish and summertime coming soon, there's no time like the present to have a fashion-centric convo about swimsuits. I know: swimsuits? Midriff-baring, cellulite-exposing, wobbly-butt-showcasing swimsuits?!! AAAAAGH! Yes, the search for a flattering, fashionable maillot can be a source of serious shopping stress... More  →
SparkStyle: These Suits Are Made For Swimmin'

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 29, 2011
Who hasn't wanted to see Justin Beiber hit on the Queen of England? Okay, maybe all of you. But watch this! It's funny! (And a bit ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 29, 2011
I just couldn't resist today's playlist (sent in by an anonymous Sparkler). I might just love it because of the title, "Good Looking Men with Guitars," but who could resist a title like that?! Jimmy Needham by "Firefly" Matt Nathanson by "Faster" Steve Moakler by More  →
Playlist of the Day