Skip over navigation
Menu

One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
Will Lonks ever find a book that deserves 5 out of 5 stars?—Sparkitors Book #13: The Importance of Being Earnest Author: Oscar Wilde Reason for Reading: I fell in love with Wilde after The Picture of Dorian... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Importance of Being Earnest

Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship

We may have to change the title of Talie's series to GIRL WARS. What do you think? —Sparkitors I just wanted you all to know that I'm typing this post up while sitting in my Computer Apps class. Aaand I just went up 10 points... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship

Auntie SparkNotes: The Ballad of the Control Freak

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 22, 2011
Auntie, Hi there! My boyfriend and I have been dating for over two years, and lately he's been restricting to me. What I mean is, he doesn't want me to do certain things like play online games where I can talk to people, doesn't want me... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Ballad of the Control Freak

My French Adventure: Part 2!

LadyM has officially left the continent, and we are officially très jaloux! (That's "very jealous" for the uninitiated).—Sparkitors Hello Sparklers! I am no longer in Canada. I can tell because there is GREEN GRASS, NO SNOW, and it's 7o degrees; it's like May, or... More  →
My French Adventure: Part 2!

Unwhole: Chapter 12

At the end of the last chapter, Kevin had almost figured out that Delilah was faking her identity again. What's going to happen next in Darklite808's book? —Sparkitors Suddenly the memory of the pain of the guards beating me flooded my head. I... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 12

Stock Photo Face-Off V

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 22, 2011
Your votes from last week's Stock Photo Face-Off have been tabulated, and we have come to two conclusions: 1) You prefer your old people fully clothed; 2) You need some Boy George in your life. Here you go. You're welcome. The winner,... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off V

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 22, 2011
Have you guys heard this yet? It's SO cute. Adam Young sung Taylor Swift's song "Enchanted" back to her as a Valentine. Isn't that adorable? Also, I like his version better. Just sayin'. Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 22, 2011
Today's playlist by an anonymous Sparkler is Incredibly Short. Enjoy! "Pure Morning" by Placebo "Running Up That Hill" by Placebo "The Rain Song" by Led Zeppelin "Wish You Were Here" by Pink... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Open Thread for February 22

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 22, 2011
Guys, we don't even LIKE cats, and these photos still made our cold robot hearts grow three sizes. Here's what Leah, the owner of this little furball, had to say about her precious pet: This is a picture of my cat... More  →
Open Thread for February 22

Confessions of an RA: Tiny Room, Big Personality

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 21, 2011
The best place to get over claustrophobia is at college. It’s true that for most of us, living conditions at school are quite substandard by comparison to the large bay windows overlooking the sea, mannerly butlers, and savory ten-course meals we experience at home. But when... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Tiny Room, Big Personality