Skip over navigation

How to Kiss: Making the First Move

By Lauren PassellJuly 26, 2010
Lauren just joined the Splogger fam, and has lots of useful advice about creating a kiss-friendly environment. —Sparkitors Just like moon walking and sub-par math grades, there's a first for everything. And when it comes to kissing, someone's got to make the first move. Girls, we're... More  →
How to Kiss: Making the First Move

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 26, 2010
Guys, is this not the FUNNIEST photograph you've EVER SEEN?! Okay, so maybe we're exaggerating just a TAD, but we never met a hermit crab (or a hyperbole) that we didn't love. This pic was submitted by ~Flyergirl~, who... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

My Awful Summer Vacation

By ContributorJuly 26, 2010
Dude, Nanya, you make our family vacations sound downright AMAZING. Thanks!—Sparkitors I've been living in the hot, dry, loo-struck northern plains of India for the last 16 years, but somehow, the excruciating heat of the summer months always manages to take me by... More  →
My Awful Summer Vacation

How to Act Around People You Just FAILed All Over

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 26, 2010
As you know, the Sparkitors and Sploggers recently got together at an undisclosed location known only to the president of SparkNotes to play Parcheesi talk about Kafka. (Don't worry. One Sparkitor was absent, so that in the case of... More  →
How to Act Around People You Just FAILed All Over

Diary of a High School Freshman: I'm Shaking In My Boots, Y'all

Welcome to a new column by GirlWhoWrites, a Sparkler going into her freshman year of high school. She'll be writing about everything from pre-freshman-year panic attacks, to freshman orientation, to back-to-school shopping. And, oh, did we mention she's hilarious? —Sparkitors Dear Diary, There are only... More  →
Diary of a High School Freshman: I'm Shaking In My Boots, Y'all

A Girl's Guide for Guys: How To Act on a Date

xXx_lola_xXx, you should give dating lessons to New York guys in their 20s. Hopeless! —Sparkitors I saw MaxVZ's hilarious-and-absurd post on how to date a girl. This inspired me to give the Manklers a few real hints on how to... More  →
A Girl's Guide for Guys: How To Act on a Date

My Crush Is a Professional Athlete

We aren't big sports fans, ilovemarcandre29, but we have to agree that these guys are dreamy!—Sparkitors I'll admit it: I LOVE sports. All kinds—football, baseball, basketball, hockey, tennis, soccer, you name it! My favorite thing about sports? The cute men that play them!... More  →
My Crush Is a Professional Athlete

QUIZINATOR: The Goblet of BAM—HP Part 5

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 26, 2010
There's something you may not know about us, Sparklers: we are GIANT wimps. Yes, it's true. We are weenies of the highest degree, which is why we cried like Creeveys (that's basically a synonym for "babies," right?) at the end of the The Goblet... More  →
QUIZINATOR: The Goblet of BAM—HP Part 5

Signs You Might Know Everything

We think jgrudzy does know everything, which is why she'll be writing a new column called How To Be Awesome starting tomorrow! —Sparkitors You always knew you were smart. You always suspected it might be true... that you really do know everything. Here are some... More  →
Signs You Might Know Everything

Auntie SparkNotes: Birthdayzilla

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 26, 2010
We can't remember what we did on our sixteenth birthday, but it probably involved feuding with our BFFs. And eating Pixy Stix till we puked. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, My birthday is September 28th, and one of my best friend's birthdays is September 30th. This year we're both... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Birthdayzilla