Menu

Want To Be Hilarious and Cool and Possess a Towering Intellect? Megan Can Help You With One of Those Things.

By Megan PrietzelMarch 7, 2011
A lot of people have asked me for tips on how they can become a comedic genius. Usually, I just respond with "Bite me," but today, I am going to answer for real. So, how can you get funny? I have no freaking idea. To be completely... More  →
Want To Be Hilarious and Cool and Possess a Towering Intellect? Megan Can Help You With One of Those Things.

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 7, 2011
Today's playlist is all Billy Joel songs! WeDidntStartTheFire, we're guessing your username is totally unrelated. "We Didn't Start The Fire" "Piano Man" "Just The Way You Are" "My Life "Only The Good Die Young" "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" "Innocent Man" More  →
Playlist of the Day

Open Thread for March 7

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2011
Do you guys have any guesses as to who that fine-lookin' dweeb on the right is? WHY, IT'S CHELSEA DAGGER, OF COURSE! And man oh MAN was she ever a looker back then. The other two adorable broccoli-heads in this photo are Chelsea's twin sister... More  →
Open Thread for March 7

Open Thread for March 6

By EmmaMarch 6, 2011
An acrostic about how wonderful and apple-y we are? Yes, please! Thanks for the poem, Amarantha93. Send your poems, pics, and pixie stix to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for March 6

Open Thread for March 5

By EmmaMarch 5, 2011
We missed this Sparkler's birthday! :'(! Hi! It's my birthday on March 1st and my friends and I had a tea party over the weekend so I was hoping you could post this picture on my birthday?  :) Thank you very much!  P.S. We all wore... More  →
Open Thread for March 5

SparkStyle: Prom on a Budget

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 4, 2011
With prom around the corner, many of you are probably thinking about the dress you'll wear for this all-important night of mixing, mingling, and moneymaker-shaking to the dulcet instrumentals of such classic dance anthems as Ke$ha's "Want U Bad." And with the economy in the... More  →
SparkStyle: Prom on a Budget

The Prom Makeups: Your Questions ANSWERED (or Conveniently Ignored)

By Emily WinterMarch 4, 2011
Welcome back to MAKEUPS SCHOOL, where the makeups are meticulous or the lights are turned low. This is a follow-up post to the medium-awesome prom makeups slideshow from earlier this week. Q: Should nail polish match the dress, or is that too... More  →
The Prom Makeups: Your Questions ANSWERED (or Conveniently Ignored)

How to Pick a College

By Ashley SpencerMarch 4, 2011
Picking which college you’ll attend is a daunting task. That's why we're here with tips that may guide you on the right path. Most of the Sparkitors and even some of the Sploggers went to college; you can you tell by the Animal House shirts... More  →
How to Pick a College

Unwhole: Chapter 16

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
In Darklite808's last chapter, Delilah was cursed and thought she was dying. We're dying to know what happens next! —Sparkitors Kevin raced down the hallways, his heart pounding in his chest. Where should he go? Delilah’s words still rang in his ears: “Don’t stop... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 16

Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 4, 2011
Last week, while trying to ignore the looming mountain of homework sitting on my desk, I was procrastinating on my computer when one of my residents, Grace, came bursting into my room sobbing. After determining that no person or animal close to her had died,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms