Search Menu
Menu

You Know You're From Botetourt County When...

By ContributorMarch 22, 2011
bmeganpikalvr12, how exactly do you pronounce "Botetourt"? —Sparkitors Botetourt County is located in Southwest Virginia. It's named after Lord Botetourt, the last king-appointed governor of Virginia. We have a lot of history here. This is how you know you're from Botetourt: Camo... More  →
You Know You're From Botetourt County When...

Why We Loved the Spring Finale of Pretty Little Liars

By Emily WinterMarch 22, 2011
THIS IS A SPOILER CONCERTO, PEOPLE. If you haven't watched last night's PLL and you want to be surprised, please don't read this! Now, our top 3 reason's The Pretty Little Liars spring finale impressed our pants off. 3. The story actually moved.... More  →
Why We Loved the Spring Finale of Pretty Little Liars

How to Start a Band And Enjoy A Meteoric Rise To Fame

By Melissa AlbertMarch 22, 2011
How can I become popular? How do I make boys/girls like me? What should I do with all these leather pants? The answer to all of these questions is the same: start a band. There's a reason that "I'm in a band" consistently outranks "Your... More  →
How to Start a Band And Enjoy A Meteoric Rise To Fame

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 22, 2011
Do you love Harry Potter? Do you think Ke$ha is ridiculous? Then you will love this video, sent in by snapesbffl369. Personally, I find it incredibly... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 22, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by Emmelynn, should inspire complete and total randomness in you. Let us know if it works. 1. "ULTRAnumb" by Blue Stahli 2. "Propane Nightmares" by Pendulum 3. "The Pure and the Tainted" by Blue Stahli 4. "Forget It" by... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Open Thread for March 22

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2011
This adorable guy belongs to ComeAndGetMeLoki, and he's got a puppy-dog stare that could melt even the iciest of hearts. Don't you just want to give him a hug?... More  →
Open Thread for March 22

Next Week Is CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK!

By Emily WinterMarch 21, 2011
We've mutilated our desk calendars, called the White House, and sent a press release to Daniel Radcliffe's third personal assistant twice removed: NEXT WEEK IS CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK! Starting Monday, March 28, we're going to publish 612 billion posts to inspire you to put on confidence... More  →
Next Week Is CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK!

New Sparkler Fiction: Holding On

By ContributorMarch 21, 2011
The popular Sparkler novel Unwhole is winding down, and we're not sure if we're going to run another Sparkler fiction series. While we make up our minds, check out this incredible excerpt from... More  →
New Sparkler Fiction: Holding On

How To Survive a Fire Drill

By ContributorMarch 21, 2011
Gobbledegirl, we can't tell whether to laugh or be terrified. So we're going to do both.—Sparkitors If there’s one thing to be learned in school, it’s how to survive a fire drill. Unfortunately, education on this matter has... More  →
How To Survive a Fire Drill

An Interview with Writer Claudia Gray

By Miss MarmMarch 21, 2011
Claudia Gray is working on a werewolf romance set aboard the Titanic. Can we pre-order this masterpiece yet?? —Miss Marm When did you realize you wanted to be a writer? I always wanted to be a writer. It goes back farther than my ability... More  →
An Interview with Writer Claudia Gray