Search Menu
Menu

Moving For Dumb-Butts: A Guide by Aleyna22

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
Aleyna22 is moving to a tiny, tiny town—thankfully, her sense of humor is going with her.—Sparkitors Sometimes the economy will force your parents to find a job in a new town. Sometimes a sinkhole will form under your house and you’ll be forced... More  →
Moving For Dumb-Butts: A Guide by Aleyna22

Emily and Chelsea Are the Softball Champions of FOREVER

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2011
Last night, Sparklers and sports fans, history was made. Last night, small, hopeless dreams became shining, deodorant-tinged reality. Last night, Emily and Chelsea's middling recreational intramural after-work softball team, the fearsomely-named Barnestormers, WON A GAME. (This is the moment where you erupt in deafening cheers of... More  →
Emily and Chelsea Are the Softball Champions of FOREVER

The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck

TanTanTheLadiesMan fires back at this post by Jenny the Intern—and we hate to say it, Jen, but we might be on his side. DON'T HATE US.—Sparkitors Ignoring the fact that the counter argument used the... More  →
The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck

My Life Kind of Rocks Right Now

Lyra started this column because she had a mad crush on her BFF, James. But now, well just read to on to find out... —Sparkitors Today, I am going to tell you some big news.  But first, I want to update everyone on how... More  →
My Life Kind of Rocks Right Now

The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2011
Do you guys ever read a post title and think to yourselves, "What the EGG was Chelsea Dagger thinking? How hard can it possibly be to come up with a clever title for a post about interesting stuff on the web?" The answer, you smug,... More  →
The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

Talking in Code

Scott-Free is blogging the famous dating guide, THE RULES. But is Rule #6 taking it too far? —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Flynn Rider, the one who taught me the smolder. Obviously it’s easy to charm women with a face like this, but when... More  →
Talking in Code

Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

PrestigiousTimeLady delivers yet another gut-busting review of your favorite internet sensation!—Sparkitors First thing's first—Narwhal awards go to: Starkidette and lordknowitall, for giving the most hilarious definitions of "lollygagging" I’ve ever heard. You... More  →
Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

The Other Side of NBK: A Mankler 'Fesses Up!

Resident rock expert Metalhead865 takes on a new series—and it's less about guitars and more about GIRLS!—Sparkitors I'm Metalhead865, I'm 16, and I've never been kissed. I play guitar, love video games, and am a regular contributor... More  →
The Other Side of NBK: A Mankler 'Fesses Up!

Blogging Marching Band

Step one in Synesthesian and Verisimilitude_andthensome's new cowritten series: debunk the American Pie rumors, and proceed. –Sparkitors Perhaps, if you are unfortunate enough, you can hear the strains of the local high school marching band from your house, as... More  →
Blogging Marching Band

Open Thread for June 8

By SparkLifeJune 8, 2011
This is the severed head of the last Sparkitor who forgot to post the Open Thread. Bahhhh! p.s. Nice pic, biskvitkaimlyako... More  →
Open Thread for June 8