Search Menu
Menu

My French Adventure: Back To Class

By ContributorApril 8, 2011
LadyM gets down to work in her classes—and finds out that she's a Chemistry master, but only in foreign countries.—Sparkitors I've been in school for some weeks now, and despite the rigorous schedule, I'm enjoying it. This could be because I... More  →
My French Adventure: Back To Class

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 8, 2011
Look! More cute babies! They're so... adorable! Send your cute baby videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 8

How To Master Ninja-ness: An Illustrated Guide

By Megan PrietzelApril 8, 2011
Ninjas are like the spiders that live in your house. They are all around you, but you rarely see them. Also, sometimes you find one in the middle of your shower and spray it with hot water until it drowns and dies. And then you... More  →
How To Master Ninja-ness: An Illustrated Guide

Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 1

By Dan_BergsteinApril 8, 2011
Chapter One: The Boy Who Lived Better Title: The Boy Who Murdered This book sucks! Was this written by an army of monkeys? And why is everything stupid and dumb? Kidding. Even the first few pages of this book are better written than anything in the Twilight series.... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 1

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 8, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: Maura44: As to whether this sentence will be chosen as a shout-out, I am completely diffident about the entire subject. (PLEASE, PLEASE CHOOSE MY SENTENCE! I'M BEGGING YOU!) ... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Playlist of the Day for April 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 8, 2011
This playlist is called All of my Favorite Jank. It was sent in by Sparkler Gomerstud. We admit, we had to look up "jank" on urbandictionary. :/ "Falling into You" by Mae "Alibi" by 30 Seconds to Mars More  →
Playlist of the Day for April 8

Open Thread for April 8

By Emily WinterApril 8, 2011
We don't know the name of the Sparkler who ones this pet rat, but we DO know the rat's name: Princess Moo! Update: Now we know the Sparkler: izzistarr932... More  →
Open Thread for April 8

Confessions of an RA: When Zombies Attack!

By Lindsay PuvelApril 7, 2011
Have you ever seen a zombie? Better question, are you a zombie?  If you are vehemently shaking your head “no” to either of these questions, then you probably imagine that a typical zombie looks something like this: sunken eyes, waxy skin, bad breath…kind... More  →
Confessions of an RA: When Zombies Attack!

What Happens On a Party Bus? Lunar Tells All

By ContributorApril 7, 2011
Hallo everyboooooddy!! *falls over half conscious* Eeerrgg. Sparklers, I am dead tired. Final exams are coming up and that means studying. Lots and lots of stinky, icky, pukey, farty homework. And work. And studying. And more homework and studying. Basically, if you collected all the toxic waste... More  →
What Happens On a Party Bus? Lunar Tells All

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 7, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: DeadlyBeauty: A virulent person is the exact opposite of a Sparkler. They must not, under ANY circumstances, meet or, like matter and anti-matter,... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!