Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for April 4

By Chelsea DaggerApril 4, 2011
saddleclubfan1 might be the luckiest girl in the world; while the rest of us are wishing for ponies, she's surrounded by them at Fox Run Farm! Check out this handsome fella (is it weird that we said that about a horse?); his name... More  →
Open Thread for April 4

Open Thread for April 3

By EmmaApril 3, 2011
If it's your birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We got this Darth Vader cake just for youuuuuu! Thanks for the pic, teenspirit01! Send your cakes and robots to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for April 3

Confidence Pants Stories: Going Stag

By ContributorApril 2, 2011
CaptainMorganaMarie has the confidence pants to give prom a second try, even though it didn't work out perfectly the first time. We think that is YUS! —Sparkitors Last year, I strapped on some rockin' confidence pants and went to prom. I thought... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Going Stag

Confidence Pants Stories: Crush Gone Right!

An Anonymous Sparkler sent us this adorable story of a confidence pants success, and we just had to post it! —Sparkitors Simply put, seventh grade was the first time that I ever told a guy I liked him face-to-face. And I got... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Crush Gone Right!

Confidence Pants Stories: Kissing Alfredo

Hey, Sparkler, you know what they say: practice makes perfect! —Sparkitors This is a story of confidence pants, first kisses, and videos for English class. See, I’m an actress. Not professional or anything, but it’s what I love, and I get involved in any acting... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Kissing Alfredo

Confidence Pants Stories: Represent!

Anonymous Sparkler, we think that letting the youngest person win is a stupid rule, anyway. —Sparkitors When I was born, my mom lost my confidence pants. She misplaced them, and, for nearly fifteen years, no one's seen them. Well, until yesterday. Yesterday were the elections... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Represent!

Open Thread for April 2

By EmmaApril 2, 2011
It's Saturday, and we feel like this cat: ...fuzzy, furry, leaping for joy, and doing it all while wearing a tuxedo! Thanks for the pic, Becky<3Bazil. We want to see your pets, and we want to see them now. Send pics to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for April 2

Confidence Pants Stories: These Boots Were Made for Making Friends

Pangur_Bán reminds us with this funny story that even little things can take some big confidence. —Sparkitors I have always been interested in learning Sign Language, so when I had opportunity to take an ASL class, I gladly took it. The class... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: These Boots Were Made for Making Friends

You Know You're From Boston When...

By ContributorApril 1, 2011
lacrickie, We'll forgive you for being a Sox fan. —Sparkitors Everyone knows that Boston is the best city in the good ol' U. S. of A. Heck there wouldn’t even be a USA if it wasn’t for the Pilgrims landing in Plymouth... More  →
You Know You're From Boston When...

Confidence Pants Stories: Keeping in Touch

By ContributorApril 1, 2011
okaydokay:), we love your determination! —Sparkitors It all started at the Valentine's Day Dance. I met him through a friend who hung out with all night, and that's when I fell for him. Let's just call him James. We laughed and talked and... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Keeping in Touch