Search Menu
Menu

The Last Minute Pre-Prom Checklist of Greatness

By Chelsea DaggerApril 20, 2011
Some of you have already gone to prom—and to those people, we say, WE ARE SORRY. You were probably a hot, hot MESS, weren't you? In fact, early reports show that 84% of you accidentally punched your limo driver in the throat, forgot to put... More  →
The Last Minute Pre-Prom Checklist of Greatness

15 Uses for Black Jellybeans

By Dan_BergsteinApril 20, 2011
Some people enjoy the licorice taste of black jellybeans, but to others, those little inky rocks ruin the entire bag of candy. Warning: If you like black jellybeans, please stop reading, because what follows will only cause anger and stress. Licorice candy by itself isn’t horrible,... More  →
15 Uses for Black Jellybeans

One Year, 100 Books: A List of Lonks' All-Time Favorites!

By ContributorApril 20, 2011
Lonks gives you the low-down on the best reads for teens!—Sparkitors Hey, Sparklers! As you've probably figured out, I’ve been a avid reader for a looooooong time, and I've built up quite a collection of favorite books. A couple of you have asked me... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: A List of Lonks' All-Time Favorites!

One Year, 100 Books: Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats

Lonks is on book 26 already?! Time flies when you're readin' about cats, we guess!—Sparkitors Book #26: Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats Author: T.S. Eliot Reason for Reading: I was kind of far behind because Starship Troopers took me basically all... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats

You Know You’re a Witch/Wizard When...

aPennyForYourTwoCents, we think a better title for this post would be "You Know You're Harry Potter When..."—Sparkitors I’ve been wondering why I never received my Hogwarts acceptance letter.  If you’re wondering the same thing, don’t fret your ashamed little Squib/Muggle head…because you still  may... More  →
You Know You’re a Witch/Wizard When...

You Know You're From Martha's Vineyard When...

Sounds nice, theoreticalgrrl. We're gonna come visit, okay?—Sparkitors Martha's Vineyard is a picturesque little island off the coast of Massachusetts, and a popular destination for presidents (Kennedys, Clintons, and Obamas, anyone?) and celebrities (Lady Gaga just bought a... More  →
You Know You're From Martha's Vineyard When...

11 Reasons Spring is the Best Season for Romance

'olwhatshername continues her proud tradition of season-based romance posts!—Sparkitors

Sparklers of all ages and sizes, I have an announcement. Cupid’s got a case of spring fever, which means I’m here (yet again) to help you land a hug-buddy,

... More  →
11 Reasons Spring is the Best Season for Romance

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 10

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 20, 2011
There are only 4 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, and 48 minutes left until prom. Is it just me, or does this book move slower than an asthmatic old man walking backwards up a flight of stairs? Well, maybe the author is just using it... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 10

Making My Prom Dress: The Finale!

Whimzy finally finishes her dress—and it's absolutely breath-taking!—Sparkitors Here it is, guys: the dress is done. Finally!  I know the wait has been long, and I'm sure you're all dying to hear how Prom went down, so without further ado, here's my last... More  →
Making My Prom Dress: The Finale!

Playlist of the Day: Mock Exams are OVER!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 20, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by Hana, is to (surprise) celebrate the end of mock exams. Now, we're not ones to spoil a party, but don't mock exams just mean you're going to get real ones? "We Are Okay" by Joshua Radin "Arms" by Seabear "Fables" by... More  →
Playlist of the Day: Mock Exams are OVER!