Search Menu
Menu

Musicals for Those Who Hate Musicals

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 24, 2011
Not everyone is a fan of musical theater. Most musicals are silly if you stop to really think about them. Where is the music coming from? How does everyone in the background suddenly know all the words to a song, and all the same dance... More  →
Musicals for Those Who Hate Musicals

Life According to Ginger: Help Me Choose a Major!

By ContributorMarch 24, 2011
Spring break is upon me! By that, I mean that I’m back at my parents' house, and have set the lofty goal of doing the bare minimum of work over the next two weeks. So far, so good; I've left the house once today. Unfortunately,... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Help Me Choose a Major!

Confessions of an RA: What Should You Look for in a Roommate?

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 24, 2011
A couple of posts back, amaryllismoon posed the questions: “How do you choose a roommate? What criteria should I be looking for?” The answer to this question varies from school to school. For example, I was not able to choose my freshman year roommate. At my... More  →
Confessions of an RA: What Should You Look for in a Roommate?

Let's Stay Positive About the Apocalypse

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 24, 2011
Have you ever read dystopian fiction? Of course you have. And you know what happens: the world is thrown into chaos and people do cool stuff. Sure, everyone runs around screaming about how the world is going to end, and sure, that would kind of... More  →
Let's Stay Positive About the Apocalypse

Thrifted Thursday: Florals Forever

By ApneetMarch 24, 2011
I'm back in New York this week, and I wish I could have brought the sunshine with me from California. Yesterday morning I was greeted with snow falling outside my window. However, spring temperatures are only a few short weeks away, (*crossing my fingers*) an... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Florals Forever

My French Adventure: One Day, One Book

LadyM may be galavanting around Franceland, but she still found the time to read a book! Now THAT'S a Sparkler.—Sparkitors Does today's title seem familiar? It's because I was recently inspired by Lonks' wonderful column, One Year,... More  →
My French Adventure: One Day, One Book

Blogging My Boy Diet: The Seat of Ultimate Doom and Despair

Talie is fracking hilarious. We can just picture her racing some chick down the hall for the last good seat... —Sparkitors PROM. PROM. PROM. PROM. PROM. That's all EVERYBODY in my loony-bin of a school can talk about. Understandable, consider that prom is in about two weeks. Yet... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: The Seat of Ultimate Doom and Despair

Bergstein vs. Fallon: Behind the Scenes

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 24, 2011
If you were watching Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Tuesday, you may have seen me, the mighty Dan Bergstein, face off against the lovable Jimmy Fallon in a game of wits and carpet. It was undoubtedly the greatest thing on TV…at one in the... More  →
Bergstein vs. Fallon: Behind the Scenes

Blogging Taylor Swift: "Jump Then Fall"

xxblueeyesxx595 loves this Swift song, but never forgets that overanalysis is best. –Sparkitors In my opinion, "Jump Then Fall" is Miss Taylor Swift’s best song. It succeeds in making me feel like jumping about; falling, not so much. The lyrics are upbeat and catchy... More  →
Blogging Taylor Swift: "Jump Then Fall"

Auntie SparkNotes: Secret-Keeping Sneaks

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 24, 2011
Aaaaaaaaaand I'm back! The letters piled up in my absence, so let's get advice-ing! Dear Auntie, I have known my best friend since 5th grade (we're seniors in high school now). At around middle school she wanted to date this guy and, since we were young, I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Secret-Keeping Sneaks