Menu

The Think Tank: Can A Malfoy Get A Manicure Up In This Joint?!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 10, 2011
You guys were so enamored with last week's riddles that the Dagger decided to throw another round at ya—but this time, she made them up herself. So lower your standards and bust out your dictionary: it's Proverb Time, y'all. (That's a lot like... More  →
The Think Tank: Can A Malfoy Get A Manicure Up In This Joint?!

Unwhole: Chapter 18

By ContributorMarch 10, 2011
In the last chapter of Darklite808's book, enemies Kevin and Caleb had just teamed up. But will they kill each other before they save Delilah? —Sparkitors “So, you were about to marry a Demonic Vampire, and Dee was supposed to entertain three armed guards... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 18

Auntie SparkNotes: Friends Don't Let Friends Write Poorly

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 10, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have a really good friend. She likes the same stuff I do, she wants to be a writer just like me, and we've always been kind and honest with each other. We read each other's stuff—you know, just to check the grammar... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Friends Don't Let Friends Write Poorly

Things You Learn In High School

WeDidntStartTheFire, we were totally learning in the computer lab (also, we never lie).—Sparkitors This year was my first year in high school. I have learned more this year than I have ever learned before. It’s been very enlightening and very boring, but... More  →
Things You Learn In High School

How to Be a Sidekick

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 10, 2011
Anyone can be a superhero, but it takes a special set of skills to be the person slightly behind and to the left of the superhero. We'll show you the best way to become the Ron Weasley to his Harry Potter, the Robin to his Batman, or even the Patrick to his Sponge Bob. More  →
Slideshow: How to Be a Sidekick

Hosting A French Exchange Student: Time To Say Goodbye

NarniaSparks is finally parting ways with her exchange student; can we expect an awkward hug?—Sparkitors I tried to contain my excitement at getting to ride the moving sidewalk. I walked in slow motion, watching everything on my right and... More  →
Hosting A French Exchange Student: Time To Say Goodbye

You Know You're From Oklahoma City When...

carolineg2014, now we're curious: What is "Loud City?" —Sparkitors You know you're truly from Oklahoma City when... You measure distance in minutes, not miles. The only two airports in the area are named after men who died in plane crashes, and this doesn't bother... More  →
You Know You're From Oklahoma City When...

Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 10, 2011
Hey, guys. Have a seat. No, not there. There. I think we need to have a talk. See, this world is like a rainbow. And there is enough love for everyone. Different is beautiful. It's not easy bein' green. And if you're... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

Paris? Pickpockets? Baby pigs? Sounds to us like LadyM is having the time of her life.—Sparkitors Another day in Paris, Sparklers—but I didn't spend it how you might expect. Always the a-typical tourist, I didn't hit up any museums, monuments, or art.... More  →
My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

My Crush Is a YouTube Star

GotPancakeMix has got a crush, and the hilarious links to prove it. –Sparkitors I’ve read lots of posts about funny guys, quirky guys, guys who can sing, British guys—but not one post on guys that combine all of these characteristics. Not only do the... More  →
My Crush Is a YouTube Star