Skip over navigation
Prom

Open Thread for June 15

By Chelsea DaggerJune 15, 2010
This image, sent by hanini_panini, proves yet again that Sparklers are the smartest people on EARTH. Plus, it's just so darn timely: Bringin' Sexy Back happens to be the name of the epically epic Quizinator post published yesterday. So... More  →
Open Thread for June 15

Na-Na Why Don’t You Get a Job?

By Ashley SpencerJune 14, 2010
You’ve barely been on summer break for five seconds, and your father is already all over you. “Why don’t you get a job?” he asks you as you lie in bed daydreaming about cheeseburgers and Megan Fox. “What are you going to do today?” he... More  →
Na-Na Why Don’t You Get a Job?

What Are These Things in Your Refrigerator?

By Robert IsenbergJune 14, 2010
Exhibit A: Bowl with Fingerprints, Covered in Tin Foil On the one hand, it might be your mom's. Which means it could be anything. It might even be fresh and edible. But you seem to remember it being that fried chicken from KFC, which you couldn't... More  →
What Are These Things in Your Refrigerator?

That's Right, I Live in Australia

By ContributorJune 14, 2010
Before reading this post by another_alex, we were totally convinced that the entire population of Australia lived in trees and said "cobber" ALL THE TIME. Now, we know better.— Sparkitors I've lived in seven different places, been to nine different countries, and... More  →
That's Right, I Live in Australia

We're Bringin' Sexy Back—and It's Called The QUIZINATOR

By Chelsea DaggerJune 14, 2010
Is there anything hotter than a brand new SparkLife quiz? Yes. Loads of things. But most of those things aren't free, or attainable, or legal. This quiz, on the other hand, IS free (though you're strongly encouraged to send generous monetary donations to... More  →
We're Bringin' Sexy Back—and It's Called The QUIZINATOR

Life According to Ginger: Earning Money to Go to School to Earn Money (Part 1)

Before Ginger heads off to college, she's hustling for book money. We remember the feeling, Ginge. —Sparkitors I work two jobs in the summer, one of which is in a deli in a grocery store. I get paid minimum wage to cut meat, cut cheese, and... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Earning Money to Go to School to Earn Money (Part 1)

My Crush Is a Disembodied Voice

Glatisant, even your headline made us laugh. —Sparkitors I’m a radio junkie, and the more I read the “My Crush Is a…” posts, the more I realized that some of the characters have completely stolen my heart with nothing but their voices, and my... More  →
My Crush Is a Disembodied Voice

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 14, 2010
WHAT THE—ARRGHHHHHH! *stumbles backward, trips over trashcan, and lands on floor, covered in soggy Post-It notes and the remains of yesterday's Cup 'O Noodles* That was our first reaction to this photo from dramaKTO, which resembles nothing so much as a cotton-ball experiment gone... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: Coming Out with Confidence

By kat_rosenfieldJune 14, 2010
We think this is one of the funniest and most brilliant letters Auntie's ever gotten. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie SparkNotes, In light of the upcoming AP exams, I have decided to write you my situation in test-question format (worried yet? you should be. muahahaha). 1. Hypothetically, there is a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Coming Out with Confidence