Skip over navigation
Menu

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 1, 2011
This little girl is adorable... and dedicated. And obviously has never had a job. Raise your hand if you think she'll change her mind in a couple ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 1

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 1, 2011
Snow in Texas can mean only one thing: THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE. Batten down your metaphorical hatches and stock the cellar full of pickled sardines, because world is ABOUT TO END. But in the meantime, take a break and admire JessicaB's cutie cat... More  →
Open Thread for March 1

22 Questions to Drive Your College Tour Guide Nuts

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 28, 2011
The college tour is a rite of passage for many high school students looking to pick a college out of the higher education heap. There are many things to consider: location, professor-to-student ratio, attractiveness of the student body (student body—hehe). The official school tour... More  →
22 Questions to Drive Your College Tour Guide Nuts

Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
And we have no answer. There is no reason in the WORLD why we should make a slideshow of dog heads photoshopped onto cat bodies, except that Emily Winter told us to, and Emily Winter's word is law. So stop your whining and give in to the madness: it's time to revel in the b More  →
Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

Sierra's Prom Diet: Good Friends and Ballet

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2011
district12lives, aka Sierra, is trying to lose 30 pounds by prom, and is blogging about it for SparkLife! —Sparkitors Hey y'alls! Sorry for the long time with no post; things have been kind of frustrating lately. I kinda hit a roadblock in... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: Good Friends and Ballet

One Year, 100 Books: Angel

It's Lonks' most scathing review yet, and we LOVE it!—Sparkitors Book #14: Angel (Maximum Ride Series, Book #7) Author: James Patterson Reason for Reading: I’m obsessed with Maximum Ride. Like, they should start a MRA (Maximum Riders Anonymous) group for me. So, no... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Angel

Grump Your Way Through Spring

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 28, 2011
Everyone's so ready to turn their back on winter, being all, "Look at those flowers!" "Maypole! Yay!" "Hey—what's that green stuff on the ground? Let's run barefoot through it!" Not so fast, fair-weather friends. Just because it's a little closer to prom and a little eas More  →
Grump Your Way Through Spring

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Select Classes

Is there anything flyergirl doesn't know how to do? We're thinkin' no.—Sparkitors It's that time of year again: time to choose your courses. If you've already gone through the course selection process, kudos to you!  If it has yet to come, then print... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Select Classes

Auntie SparkNotes: The Having of Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 28, 2011
Hi Auntie! I have a problem. I go to an all girls private school, and recently I started dating a boy that is a year older then me. (Chances like this don't happen a lot at an all girls school.) And at first I was really... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Having of Boyfriend

Committee of Cool: Don't Quit Your Day Job, James Franco-Our Oscars Recap!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
The Oscars are yet another magnificent, glamour-scented event that Chelsea Dagger didn't get to watch, because she doesn't have a television. Lucky for you, she DOES have the internet, which means she just spent 30 minutes discussing the night's every nuance with Emily... More  →
Committee of Cool: Don't Quit Your Day Job, James Franco-Our Oscars Recap!