Skip over navigation

Blogging My First Concert Experience: Paramore Edition

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2010
Thanks for the killer concert recap, Bookinsomnia!Sparkitors Well, ladies and gents, I can honestly say that last night was one of the best nights of my life. Why, you... More  →
Blogging My First Concert Experience: Paramore Edition

How to Be Awesome: Park Edition

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2010
We hope jgrudzy is her local park mime. —Sparkitors You're at the park, the weather is beautiful, it's not humid so your hair is finally normal, and you just have that urge to be awesome, the will to be wonderful, the appetite to be... More  →
How to Be Awesome: Park Edition

Warning Signs That Your Friend is Crushin' On You

By Melissa_AlbertSeptember 15, 2010
One minute you’re hanging out with your guy friend, exchanging totally platonic high fives and bragging about your Guitar Hero skills, and the next thing you know, he's asking for help with his “hugging and eye contact” exam and sending you weirdly flirtatious texts ("I... More  →
Warning Signs That Your Friend is Crushin' On You

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 15, 2010

We have it on good (read: extremely unreliable) authority that presently, Joseph Gordon Levitt has zero internet access, which means he'll be spared the crushing knowledge that last week's video earned a mere 6.78 on the Scale of Awesomeness.

... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: The Pits of Despair

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 15, 2010
Today, Auntie hears from a Sparkler who's tried everything to cure her problem—even polka dancing. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I have many questions I wish to ask your superior and wise intellect, but I decided on this one: I sweat like crazy. It drives me nuts, and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Pits of Despair

Open Thread for September 15

By Emily WinterSeptember 15, 2010

The Mystery Sparkler who sent this pic left us no clues about her nickname. She simply said...

The first time I started solving sudoku puzzles was when I was 12. Just to see what it just did to me 4 years later was just

... More  →
Open Thread for September 15

Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 1F

By Emily WinterSeptember 14, 2010

What?!?!?! A TIE?!?!?!?

Ermm, actually, no. But pretty freaking close. SO close, in fact, that we're sending BOTH Flag 19 and Flag 20 to the second round.

Way to go Skippy Gone Postal—designer of Flag 19, which was only three votes shy of Flag 20.

... More  →
Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: Round 1F

The Worst Back-to-School Commercials

By ContributorSeptember 14, 2010
olwhasthername, we love this post, we love your nickname, and we hate horrible commercials. —Sparkitors Of course school sucks. You know what sucks more? Going back to school after a lovely, glorious summer. And, as they do with most things, the media... More  →
The Worst Back-to-School Commercials

Why I Can't Stand Flying

Ironically, written by flyergirl13. —Sparkitors I haven't had good experiences on airplanes. Sure, they get you to your destination quickly, but that's about it. When you think about it, you realize you're actually getting into a giant metal box held together by half-inch thick... More  →
Why I Can't Stand Flying

The 5 Most Underrated Disney Heroines

Way to take a stand, Tigress_118; we're sure Belle, Jasmine, Tinkerbell, Sally, and Alice would appreciate it!—Sparkitors

We... More  →

The 5 Most Underrated Disney Heroines