Search Menu
Menu

Today Is Dan Bergstein's Birthday

By Emily WinterAugust 15, 2011
AND IT'S DAN BERGSTEIN WEEK! We're in awe of the Anonymous Sparkler who drew this picture of Dan. She says: This a picture I drew for Dan's birthday, but it reminds me of Burger King... Another Anonymous Sparkler says: Dan is one of the awesomest... More  →
Today Is Dan Bergstein's Birthday

Open Thread for August 15

By SparkLifeAugust 15, 2011
ElizabethJane15 sent this awesome drawing and posed the question: Come on, who doesn't love Neville? We can think of only one answer: Voldemort. OBVIOUSLY. But yeah, the rest of us think Longbottom is smokin' hot.... More  →
Open Thread for August 15

Open Thread for August 14

By SparkLifeAugust 14, 2011
crayonsWIN sent us this brilliant pic, which was definitely not Photoshopped. She writes:This is a picture of me and Dan Bergstein at my birthday party. Darren Criss, Barack Obama, and Gary also attended. Also I wasn't wearing any makeup. And I just woke up with my... More  →
Open Thread for August 14

Open Thread for August 13

By SparkLifeAugust 13, 2011
Black_N_Nerdy says, "i took this picture while on vacation in Gambia. I really liked it and thought why don't i send this to my spark homies, they would probably like it."We can't speak for your spark homies, but your sparkitors love it!... More  →
Open Thread for August 13

We Want to See Your Total Image Makeover!

By EmmaAugust 12, 2011
The best part about going back to school is seeing the makeovers people gave themselves over the summer. The emo kid turned preppy, the mopey goth is now a field hockey jock, and that skinny WoW dork has somehow become Armie Hammer. Have you... More  →
We Want to See Your Total Image Makeover!

Auntie SparkNotes: My Big Fat Secret Religion

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 12, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have secrets. Everyone does. Problem is, my best friend since preschool has been bugging me non stop to tell me one of them. She asks me about my religion. "Do you believe in God or not?" "Why don't you ever talk about religion???"... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Big Fat Secret Religion

How to Deliver Insults and Compliments with Distinction

By ContributorAugust 12, 2011
Warning: even jtjuvenile's compliments are liable to earn you a broken clavicle. Proceed with caution! –Sparkitors If there’s one thing I’ve learned from The Big Bang Theory, it’s how to crush and elevate egos with sophistication and class.... More  →
How to Deliver Insults and Compliments with Distinction

Unflattering Fashions Through the Ages

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 12, 2011
What’s that sound? It’s the siren of the fashion police in their black and white DeLorean, speeding through the mists of time to lock these trends up in a prison made of synthetic fabric and the tears of Anna Wintour. More  →
Unflattering Fashion Through the Ages

The Perks and Perils of Being Pale

By ContributorAugust 12, 2011
MyNicknameIsMyUsername comes out of the white-as-a-sheet closet, and never looks back. –Sparkitors I am pale. Deathly, glow-in-the-dark, transparent pale. And I love it! Of course, I didn’t always embrace my fair skin. When I was younger I LOATHED it, and every time summer came... More  →
The Perks and Perils of Being Pale