Skip over navigation

Decorating Your Locker to Match Your New Look

By Melissa AlbertOctober 8, 2010
Sometimes it takes more than just a giant clock around your neck and a pair of vampire teeth to sell your peers on your excellent new identity, "Edward Cullen, Were He a Mentally Unhinged Rapper." This is where your locker comes in: it's your own tiny... More  →
Decorating Your Locker to Match Your New Look

How to Stop Yourself From Crying in Public

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 8, 2010
Let's get this out of the way first: there are plenty of situations in which it's entirely fine to cry in public. When you're moving away from home, bring tissues, because someone's gonna cry (although it will probably be your mom). If you're watching basically... More  →
How to Stop Yourself From Crying in Public

How to Survive a Twihard Attack

By ContributorOctober 8, 2010
Does this also work on mean older brothers, A-Wingfan? —Sparkitors Sooner or later, you’re gonna make a Twihard mad. Maybe you’ll say something about preferring Star Wars to vampires in front of the wrong pale-faced Edward fanatic, or a coven of Jacob worshipers... More  →
How to Survive a Twihard Attack

Open Thread for October 8

By Emily WinterOctober 8, 2010
Hey, hey cat. Hey cat! Hey cat, WAKE UP!!!! Kitten, I LOVE YOU WAKE UP!!! Kitten? Kitten cat? Why are you crawling under the bed? WHY ARE YOU ABANDONING MY LOVE, KITTEN CAT?!?!??! We're terrible with cats. Adorable pic from LilyT23... More  →
Open Thread for October 8

Why Life Is Better Without A Car

By ContributorOctober 7, 2010
charmedgiirl14, you have succeeded in singlehandedly bringing down the car industry. Well, almost. —Sparkitors I recently read the post Why Life is Better With a Car, and although miki-the-ra... More  →
Why Life Is Better Without A Car

25 Issues Politicians Should Address

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 7, 2010
Whether you’re a Democrat, Republican, Independent, or Robot Party member, you probably agree that political ads are silly. Not only do these boring commercials pop up every three seconds on TV, but they’re all the same: either flowery and all too pleasant (“Senator So-and-So will... More  →
25 Issues Politicians Should Address

My Homecoming Flirt Fail

Your flirting skills seem pretty solid to us, PolarBearZombie. We think you'll have a date in no time! —Sparkitors It's that time of year again: the time when girls freak out about finding the perfect dresses... More  →
My Homecoming Flirt Fail

Signs Your Teacher Doesn't Like You

We hope you’re not speaking from personal experience, LoverDumplings! –Sparkitors Do you ever get the feeling that your instructor doesn't like you? Though it’s basically a teacher’s job to at least pretend to like all students equally, they’re always going to have a... More  →
Signs Your Teacher Doesn't Like You

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 16

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 7, 2010
Chapter Sixteen: Too-Much-Information Alert Bella's Title: I Make Up Ridiculous Names Because I'm So Darn Precious Guess what. More patrol running! For the zillionth time in this book, Jacob, Leah, and Seth run patrols. The Jake-ster is leading his pack east, making sure that it's safe for... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 16

What's Your Responsibility Quotient?

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 7, 2010
Everyone's always telling you about how you need to be responsible, but responsible for what? Crumbling infrastructure in Latvia? Probably not, but maybe! Anyway, here is a Responsibility Test. Choose the answer that corresponds most closely to your behavior, then add up your score to find... More  →
What's Your Responsibility Quotient?