Search Menu
Menu

Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady continues to crack us up and hand out sea creatures like candy.—Sparkitors I hereby bequeath virtual narwhals (on land, which is either really creepy or really awesome) to these following SuperSparklers: Trixie_Lestrange, NicholleTheNarwha... More  →
Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

Tell This Homeschooler Which AP Tests to Take

isk8jen needs your advice! —Sparkitors Dear Fellow Sparklers, I'm a rising junior, I'm homeschooled, and I need your help. Homeschooling definitely has its perks (taking European tours while normal kids are sitting in class, watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey while eating lunch, etc), but... More  →
Tell This Homeschooler Which AP Tests to Take

Books for Beach Bums

Wondering what to read this summer? Courtney Guth has great suggestions. —Sparkitors Nothing compares to the feeling of sand beneath your toes, warm sun on your brow, and a good book in your hands. In my opinion, the beach and reading go together like... More  →
Books for Beach Bums

A Musical Staircase!

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 15, 2011
I love this "fun theory" idea! I think every public staircase should have piano keys. They should at least do one of these in America, since we're the world capital of obesity and ... More  →
A Musical Staircase!

Blogging Bonnaroo: The 'Roo by the Numbers

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 15, 2011
You know what we're about at SparkLife? Facts. Cold, hard facts, friends. Because numbers—unlike your kindergarten teacher, who told you babies come from angels crying rainbow tears of love—never lie. It's kind of hard to describe our Bonnaroo experience—it's like finding yourself in the middle... More  →
Blogging Bonnaroo: The 'Roo by the Numbers

Singin' in the Everywhere

Lyra's got it bad for her best friend James, but we're not sure if James is straight, and Lyra was just asked out by a cute guy named Johnny. Drama! —Sparkitors Well, this past weekend was ... interesting...? I guess that's what you call... More  →
Singin' in the Everywhere

Tales From the Yard Sale

By Dan_BergsteinJune 15, 2011
There are three things you must do before calling yourself an adult: make a salad all by yourself, have a yard sale, and kill a hawk with your bare feet. This weekend, I finally became an adult by hosting a yard sale. For those who... More  →
Tales From the Yard Sale

A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

Animated_Apathy takes on the matriarch of the Bergstein clan. We smell trouble.—Sparkitors Dear Dan Bergstein’s grandma, We heard that this topic was a source  of dissension between you and our favorite Bergstein, so we (the Nintendo experts that we are) want to... More  →
A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

You Know You're From Phoenix When...

Pants budget getting you down? Move to Phoenix, where yourmothershouldknow26 says you don't even need pants! –Sparkitors There have been a lot of "You know you're from...", but surprisingly enough, none from the 5th biggest city in the country: Phoenix, AZ. (Take that, Philadelphia!)... More  →
You Know You're From Phoenix When...

Graduation Extravaganza!

By Megan PrietzelJune 15, 2011
This slideshow is really only relevant to those people. If you are not graduating, take off that ridiculous gown and cap. You haven't earned them yet. If you ARE graduating, look upon this slideshow and DESPAIR. And/or enjoy yourself. Whatevs. More  →
Graduation Extravaganza!