Search Menu
Menu

Hilarious Travel Stories from a Jet-setting Mankler

By ContributorJuly 20, 2011
Brian is hilarious, well-traveled, and always up for an adventure—did he just become our most eligible Mankler?—Sparkitors Traveling is awesome for a lot of reasons, but one of the best things about it is that if you've been all over the world, you... More  →
Hilarious Travel Stories from a Jet-setting Mankler

8 Things You Need To Stop Doing On Facebook RIGHT NOW

Conversegirlxc wants everybody to stop being annoying butt-clowns on the internets. Here's where we start humming "The Impossible Dream."—Sparkitors We are a generation obsessed with technology, so it only makes sense that we use computers to manage our social... More  →
8 Things You Need To Stop Doing On Facebook RIGHT NOW

The Summation of Harry Potter

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 20, 2011
I promise this is the last Harry Potter pick this week, kleptotophat!  I couldn't help it!  This is AMAZING!  Thanks muffinsarejustbetter for suggesting... More  →
The Summation of Harry Potter

A Bird Pooped on Tybalt

Crushes and bird poop?! strangeNilikeit, you are livin' the dream! —Sparkitors Well, Sparklers, this has been a sort of eventful week… sort of. Sunny and Arthur have stepped up their game as bffs/wingpeople. If my crush Andy announces he’s going to take a walk to... More  →
A Bird Pooped on Tybalt

Open Thread for July 20

By SparkLifeJuly 20, 2011
KITTEHHHHHHHH! This gorgeous aminal belongs to UnderTheOldOak. Aren't you jealous?... More  →
Open Thread for July 20

You Know You Live in Mumbai When...

By ContributorJuly 19, 2011
Peeves92, but you still make us feel like Mumbai insiders!–Sparkitors I was scrolling down the list of “You know you live in….” Posts and realized there is no mention of the most jhakaas place on Earth–Mumbai!! Quirky, bustling and without a thanda... More  →
You Know You Live in Mumbai When...

My Deathly Hallows Experience (and My Costume!)

Did you hear about that movie that came out a couple days ago? I think it was like the 8th or 9th of the Harry Potter series. They're pretty decent. Here's an hour-by-hour account of my HP7 experience. 5:00 p.m. Get off work. Break a couple speed... More  →
My Deathly Hallows Experience (and My Costume!)

Do You Fit These Dating Stereotypes?

Chapter 10 of BLOGGING THE RULES is alllll stereotypes. How many of them does Scott-Free think are true? Read on to find out! —Sparkitors Rule #10: How to Act on Dates 4 Through Commitment Time. “On the first three dates, you showed up and acted... More  →
Do You Fit These Dating Stereotypes?

Auntie SparkNotes: Don't Fence Me In

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 19, 2011
Hey Auntie, After having quit figure skating a little while ago, my mom's been trying to encourage me to get involved in another sport. This wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so picky as to what I'm allowed to do. I've done a lot of... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Don't Fence Me In

Harry Potter Book of Mormon Parody

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 19, 2011
I refuse to accept that Harry Potter is over, even though I saw the final movie (AMAZING BTW) this weekend. This video combines two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and showtunes!  Thanks, minuet_in_g for sending this in! ... More  →
Harry Potter Book of Mormon Parody