Skip over navigation

We've Got Questions. You (And Mick Jagger) Have Answers.

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 21, 2010
Back in the 1960s, when dinosaurs roamed the earth and electricity had yet to be invented, the Rolling Stones famously sang the immortal words "You can't always get what you want." Well, Sparklers, they were wrong. Because here at SparkLife, you CAN always... More  →
We've Got Questions. You (And Mick Jagger) Have Answers.

Blogging My Family Movie Night

By ContributorSeptember 21, 2010
SpacemanSpiff777, your family sounds EXACTLY like this ed's. Which is to say, hilarious, amazing, and, on occasion, indescribably annoying. You gotta love 'em!—Sparkitors There’s nothing like spending some quality time with your family. But when you’ve been looking forward... More  →
Blogging My Family Movie Night

The MaxVZ Chronicles: Send Me Your Problems!

MaxVZ is giving advice. This is going to be fantastic. —Sparkitors “He who adapts well to his surroundings gains a tactical advantage in a sword fight. To be swift, like the tiger, and ruthless, like the samurai, you must plan based on your surroundings... More  →
The MaxVZ Chronicles: Send Me Your Problems!

Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: THE FINAL ROUND 1 SHOWDOWN

By Emily WinterSeptember 21, 2010
Forty flags were entered. Only eleven of the toughest, strongest, most bloodthirsty SparkNotes Academy flags (or twelve, if there's a tie today!) are moving onto the next round. And that round is called ROUND 2. Which flag will be the last to make it to Round 2 against all... More  →
Choose Your SparkNotes Flag: THE FINAL ROUND 1 SHOWDOWN

Health Class: Not As Good As Sliced Bread

allthepeopleinthestreet, you are a revolutionary. We salute you.—Sparkitors I'm lucky enough to have health class this year (can you say "w00t"?), and consequently, it's come to my attention that health class is stoopid. I know this may be controversial to... More  →
Health Class: Not As Good As Sliced Bread

Actual Scary Things to Be for Halloween

By Lauren PassellSeptember 21, 2010
Although it seems like just yesterday we were blowing bubbles in our kiddie pools and getting cold headaches from eating ice cream too fast, fall is upon us, and it's time to start hunting for the perfect Halloween costume. You know you're going to see... More  →
Actual Scary Things to Be for Halloween

5 Things Wrong with SparkLife

We love how you hate us, neomaxizoomdwbi! —Sparkitors Scary title, huh? Before everyone runs away to get torches and pitchforks, hear me out. SparkLife is the most amazing site on the internet. There’s no doubt in my mind about that. But it’s not entirely... More  →
5 Things Wrong with SparkLife

Auntie SparkNotes: The 411 on the HND

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 21, 2010
Today, Auntie hears from a Sparkler worried about losing her dignity. We misplaced our dignity on the shuttle to Times Square roughly 10 years ago, and we don't miss it. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie. My problem has to do with sex. Surprising, isn't it? I'm a really dominant and... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The 411 on the HND

Open Thread for September 21

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 21, 2010
HOLD THE PRESSES. We've got yet ANOTHER unbelievably cuddly SparkLife mascot submission, this time from thecanofsoup. Here's what she had to say: This is a Pikachu, but not just any Pikachu.  This is Sparky!  The official (as voted by three sparklers) mascot for the... More  →
Open Thread for September 21

From The Diary of Will Schuester, The World's Greatest Teacher

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2010
Smokey778, your illustrations are pretty much the best thing we've ever, ever seen. WORD. —Sparkitors Since the second season of Glee doesn't start until Wednesday, many people have been getting their Glee fix by stalking their favorite characters via Twitter,... More  →
From The Diary of Will Schuester, The World's Greatest Teacher