Search Menu
Menu

Confessions of an RA: When Zombies Attack!

By Lindsay PuvelApril 7, 2011
Have you ever seen a zombie? Better question, are you a zombie?  If you are vehemently shaking your head “no” to either of these questions, then you probably imagine that a typical zombie looks something like this: sunken eyes, waxy skin, bad breath…kind... More  →
Confessions of an RA: When Zombies Attack!

What Happens On a Party Bus? Lunar Tells All

By ContributorApril 7, 2011
Hallo everyboooooddy!! *falls over half conscious* Eeerrgg. Sparklers, I am dead tired. Final exams are coming up and that means studying. Lots and lots of stinky, icky, pukey, farty homework. And work. And studying. And more homework and studying. Basically, if you collected all the toxic waste... More  →
What Happens On a Party Bus? Lunar Tells All

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 7, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: DeadlyBeauty: A virulent person is the exact opposite of a Sparkler. They must not, under ANY circumstances, meet or, like matter and anti-matter,... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

April Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinApril 7, 2011
April showers bring May flowers, and worms, and mud. Will this month be one of love and adventure, or will you spend the next four weeks being bored out of your mind as you wait for flip-flop weather? Read below to prepare yourself. Aries (March... More  →
April Horoscopes

Auntie SparkNotes: The Price Is Wrong

By kat_rosenfieldApril 7, 2011
Hey Auntie, I have a problem. I've worked very hard in high school, and as a result I've done very well. I'm very proud of my accomplishments, and I've been lucky enough to have been accepted to top schools such as NYU, Carnegie Mellon, and the... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Price Is Wrong

The Think Tank: Chelsea Dagger Is Most Famous Boy In The World

In case you're in the middle of competing in the Hunger Games (sucks to be you!) and don't have full-time access to the interwebz, allow us to clue you in to the hottest new commodity on the block: the VLOG. But Chelsea Dagger,... More  →
The Think Tank: Chelsea Dagger Is Most Famous Boy In The World

You Know You're English When...

Louise Dandy, we can't believe you get a day off of school just because there's a royal wedding. No fair. No freakin' fair. —Sparkitors England is a funny little country. We do like to moan a lot, eat fish and chips, and... More  →
You Know You're English When...

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Maybe Dates, Jaywalking, and Badassery In General

thenameselodie goes on an ACTUAL DATE. Maybe. It's hard to tell. BUT EITHER WAY, WE'RE EXCITED.—Sparkitors “I knew it!” I made some not-so-subtle “shut up” gestures, but Allison continued to fist-pump and cheer noisily, drawing the attention of half... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Maybe Dates, Jaywalking, and Badassery In General

You Know You're from Connecticut When...

Well, Anonymous Sparkler, if the boys are wearing pink and the girls have boy names, how can you tell who's who? —Sparkitors Connecticut. It's a beautiful state that features a lot of variation in culture. An hour drive can take you from lavish estates... More  →
You Know You're from Connecticut When...

Playlist of the Day for April 7

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 7, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by Apocalyn87, is for When You're Feeling Misérables. Clever. Very clever. "Who Am I?" by Les Misérables, 10th Anniversary Concert (for the thinker) "Master of the House" by Les Misérables, 10th Anniversary Concert (sure to get you smiling) More  →
Playlist of the Day for April 7