Search Menu
Menu

An Open Letter to Johnny Depp

By ContributorJune 22, 2011
semantio7 has found the love of her life—and he just so happens to be an incredibly famous pirate millionaire.–Sparkitors Dear Johnny Depp, I'm glad you exist. Your face makes me thankful for my TV and the invention of cinema and... More  →
An Open Letter to Johnny Depp

My Crush Is...Me (That's Right, I Said It)

gatsby's_girl, this post is spectacular. We officially have a crush on YOU. —Sparkitors In honor of Crush Week, I would like to tell the SparkLife community about my heart-stopping, blush-inducing crush...on... More  →
My Crush Is...Me (That's Right, I Said It)

A Crush on Stage

186,000mps has some SERIOUS guts! —Sparkitors It all started when somehow, despite having the grace on coordination of a drunken zebra with only two legs, I was cast in the chorus of my local community theatres production of Footloose. Two weeks later, we... More  →
A Crush on Stage

Mini Warbler

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 22, 2011
This little boy has stolen my heart, just in time for crush week! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mini Warbler

Hungry for the Hunger Games Hotties

We left Finnick out of this post, but worry not: Allison's got him covered.—Sparkitors When I started the Hunger Games, I was really only reading it for my English class. But I quickly became addicted to the series; I bought Catching Fire... More  →
Hungry for the Hunger Games Hotties

Avatar: the Last Airbender Superlatives

dac213 hands out senior awards at Airbender High with a just hand, only slightly inspired by the possibility of airbender wrath. –Sparkitors With all the end-of-school superlatives going around lately, I couldn’t help but wonder why there were no hypothetical superlatives. So, I decided... More  →
Avatar: the Last Airbender Superlatives

I'm In Love With a Ginger Named Rupert

GlassToGlass, we know EXACTLY how you feel.—Sparkitors It seems that as July 15 gets closer and closer, everyone is obsessed with only one thing: Harry Potter. My friends and I are anxiously awaiting the night when we'll dress up as Voldemort, Bellatrix, and... More  →
I'm In Love With a Ginger Named Rupert

Open Thread for June 22

By SparkLifeJune 22, 2011
HAPPY SWEET 16, fearlessly13!!! We love the pic your friend drew of you with the ultimate 16th birthday present, Taylor Lautner. Have a fabulous birthday (or, as Chelsea Dagger likes to call it, BARFDAY)!!!... More  →
Open Thread for June 22

Auntie SparkNotes: Get Thee To the Gyno!

By kat_rosenfieldJune 21, 2011
Hi Auntie, I'm 17 years old, have had a fantastic boyfriend for more than a year, and while we aren't crazy sex addicts, I'd feel... safer if I was on the pill. You know the one. I have no idea how to ask my mom about... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Get Thee To the Gyno!

My Crush is a NASCAR Driver

By ContributorJune 21, 2011
yourmothershouldknow26 loves guys who do something called "NASCAR" (we think it's like NASA, but with scars?) —Sparkitors If you're actually reading this post, congratulations! You're either a NASCAR fan wondering if we have the same taste in... More  →
My Crush is a NASCAR Driver