Skip over navigation

QUIZINATOR: Let's. Get. Sirius: HP Part 4

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 19, 2010
It took Chelsea Dagger several days and 17 wheelbarrows full of ice, but she has finally recovered from the beating she received over posting an incorrect answer in last week's quiz. Now that her manifold bruises have healed, she's back in black and... More  →
QUIZINATOR: Let's. Get. Sirius: HP Part 4

18 Reasons Yogurt Is Fail

By Lauren PassellJuly 19, 2010
1) Yogurt: are you a liquid or a solid? Please make up your mind. 2) That poor Trix Rabbit always gets screwed over, when all he wants—innocently enough—is to enjoy the very breakfast foods that exploit him in their advertisements. 3) It's Unpleasantly Slimy. 4)... More  →
18 Reasons Yogurt Is Fail

Sparkler, Interrupted Answers Your Questions

By ContributorJuly 19, 2010
We were so pleasantly surprised that our anonymous Sparkler wrote a post answering questions you left in the comments of her post about going to school at a partial hospitalization program. —Sparkitors Greetings, Sparklers! I’d first like to thank you for... More  →
Sparkler, Interrupted Answers Your Questions

Cute Thing of the Week

Sparklers, you done good. We weren't sure if you could handle the sheer cuteness of last week's photographs, but clearly, our doubts were unfounded—you came up with hilarious captions for BOTH adorable pics!  Let's see if you can outdo yourselves this week. This... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: Little Town Blues

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 19, 2010
We hated our small town, too. Sparkler, hang in there for another year—it'll all get better in college! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Basically, I'm stuck in my town for another year with people I can't stand. I do have a group of friends who I theoretically love... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Little Town Blues

Open Thread for July 19

It took us a second to realize that the Scrabble letters in this picture, sent by mrelizabethbennet, spell out "SPARKLIFE." But hey, we've said it before and we'll say it again: we ain't very quick on the uptake. But we are quick to... More  →
Open Thread for July 19

Open Thread for July 18

By EmmaJuly 18, 2010
This picture of Hawkie667's cat is so cute, it's criminal. The pic should be sent to jail for 1,000 life sentences on the grounds of murdering our hearts with adorableness. And then there's this pic. Just stab us with a unicorn horn covered in... More  →
Open Thread for July 18

Open Thread for July 17

By EmmaJuly 17, 2010
potterlover19 sent in this pic of her dog, Ally. We must know, Ally: where do you get your hair cut and colored? It's simply divine, especially around the ears! Have a lovely Saturday, Sparklers. We'll be over here, copying Ally's look.... More  →
Open Thread for July 17

Four TV Shows That Were Canceled Before Their Time

By ContributorJuly 16, 2010
libbykay, WE ARE SO ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH. When Arrested Development left the air, it took our will to live with it.— Sparkitors Dear Television Networks, I have just one question for you: why, why, WHY, were the following awesome shows axed way too early,... More  →
Four TV Shows That Were Canceled Before Their Time

Where to Hide Your Most Embarrassing Secrets

By Ashley SpencerJuly 16, 2010
Just because you’re a teenager doesn’t mean you don’t deserve privacy. But try explaining that to your overprotective mom. She needs to know what movie you’re going to, who you’re rolling with, what her parents do, where they live, if you plan on eating popcorn... More  →
Where to Hide Your Most Embarrassing Secrets