Skip over navigation

The Think Tank: Aragorn Looks Good When He's Greasy

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 27, 2011
While crafting this week's utterly genius post, we thought to ourselves, "Now, who's in need of some Think Tank face-time?" And you know who we thought of? That super-ugly, permanently unshowered dude named Wormtail who appears in The Two Towers for about 15 horrifying seconds. But... More  →
The Think Tank: Aragorn Looks Good When He's Greasy

The 10 Worst Ways To Wake Up Your Sibling

By ContributorJanuary 27, 2011
If Midnight_Writer were our little sister, we'd probably have killed her by now. But we'd also be on time to work.—Sparkitors My sister never, ever wakes up when her alarm clock goes off. It just... More  →
The 10 Worst Ways To Wake Up Your Sibling

Life as a Christian

This Anonymous Sparkler talks about her beliefs, and invites you to respectfully join the conversation. –Sparkitors As the Life of an Atheist post seemed to spark (see what I did there?) so many opinions, views, and questions, I thought I would write... More  →
Life as a Christian

The Hit List: Family Force 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 27, 2011
metalhead865 writes a killer music review—just reading this made us start head-banging at our desks.—Sparkitors As you can probably tell from my username, I like rock music. But nowadays, it seems like it's all emo-goth-nu-metal-I-wanna-die kind... More  →
The Hit List: Family Force 5

Things I Learned From Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

MontyMayhem isn't a huge fan of Disney Channel movies, but that doesn't stop her from learning their valuable lessons.—Sparkitors For the most part, Sparklers are book-lovers and science-fiction folk. Sure, we enjoy the hilarity of Glee and the suspense of Pretty... More  →
Things I Learned From Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

Playlist of the Day

Today's playlist was sent in by bat3151 and it's all songs by Darren Criss! "Categories" by Darren Criss                     "Sophomore" by Darren Criss "Good Ol' Moon" by Darren Criss... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Twi-Rock Vs. DAN-Rock

mysticjadeshoe has a brilliant idea—but she needs your help to pull it off. Most of you are familiar with Wizard Rock; you know, Draco and the Malfoys, Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons, Ministry of Magic, Siriusly Hazza... More  →
Twi-Rock Vs. DAN-Rock

Prom: Behind the Scenes

Prom. To you, it's magical. To the people who set it up, it's the bane of their existence. While you're having fun, they're chewing on their fingernails, worrying about every detail, and generally panicking due to copious amounts of stress. Here's what's going through their... More  →
Prom: Behind the Scenes

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 16

By Emily WinterJanuary 27, 2011
Volume of the Third, Chapters 13-16 In Chapter 13, Charles Von Bingleberry pulls some broccoli raab out of his teeth just in time to ask JaneWOW to marry him. But we don't get to read about it, since Jane Austen—for some reason—makes this magic moment happen... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 16

How to Ask Almost Anyone to Prom

Prom is coming up. Let's say you've got your eyes on that special someone. You've spent the last two weeks digging your confidence pants out of the piles of laundry that sit in your closet and you've already ordered a corsage that will perfectly match... More  →
How to Ask Almost Anyone to Prom