Skip over navigation

My Crush Is an Anime Boy

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2010
Sparklers XxBloodyYukixX and fellytone both wrote a post around the same time about having a crush on (some of the same) anime characters, so we’ve combined them both into one monster-long ode to anime post! —SparkNotes editors From XxBloodyYukixX: Most people... More  →
My Crush Is an Anime Boy

Auntie SparkNotes: Sex-Seeking Beasts of Hornitude

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 10, 2010
Hey Auntie! I have been in a relationship with a very sweet girl for about two months now, she is 16 and I am 17 (although the grade difference is 10th-12th). I have never been in a fight with her, and she is very mature and... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Sex-Seeking Beasts of Hornitude

What Are You Doing on Your Snow Day?

By EmmaFebruary 10, 2010
Are you home from school? We heroically came into the office (although our outfits leave something to be desired), and we want to live vicariously through you. Are you drinking melted marshmallows with a drizzle of hot chocolate? Reading Axe Cop, the... More  →
What Are You Doing on Your Snow Day?

Fill-In-the-Blank Valentine for...Your Stalker

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 10, 2010
Coping with a creeper? Straighten him/her out by filling in the blanks below! ________________, I couldn’t help but notice the other day that you keep _________________ing at me. This makes me ________________. I’ve told you ______________ times that I don’t ________________ you. In fact, I have never _______________ed... More  →
Fill-In-the-Blank Valentine for...Your Stalker

What It’s Like to Live In…Kentucky

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2010
If Sparkler nap_attack is anything to go by, Kentucky is the land of really great writers. —SparkNotes editors I (and pretty much everyone here I know) have had the experience of talking to someone from another state, and when I let it slip that... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In…Kentucky

Questions Home Schoolers Have to Answer Every Day

By ContributorFebruary 9, 2010
We love this post by Sparkler Wakwy. These are questions we've always had about home schooled kids! —SparkNotes editors My home schooled friends have been practically begging me to write this post. We hope that all you normal public schoolers will read this and... More  →
Questions Home Schoolers Have to Answer Every Day

Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine for...the Friend You're Secretly In Love With

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 9, 2010
Desperately looking for valentine ideas? SparkLife writer Kathryn Williams has some fill-in-the-blank options for you. First up: a valentine for the friend you're secretly in love with! Dear ______________, We’ve been ____________ for ____________ years now. We’ve shared ___________, _____________, and _____________. There has been... More  →
Fill-in-the-Blank Valentine for...the Friend You're Secretly In Love With

After Edward Cullen: Suggested Roles for R-Patz

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 9, 2010
Attention, Robert Pattinson fans: If you've been suffering from R-Patz withdrawal in the long, lonely months between Twilight film installments, your SparkNotes editors would like to direct you to the item below. It is the synopsis of a film currently in production, a Victorian literary... More  →
After Edward Cullen: Suggested Roles for R-Patz

How to Stop Crushing

By ContributorFebruary 9, 2010
We think dumbledore21 is the next Chelsea_Dagger (but Chelsea_Dagger can still be Chelsea_Dagger, too). Do you agree? —SparkNotes editors So, you know your crush is bad for you, or s/he's going out with someone else, and you know you have to give... More  →
How to Stop Crushing

The Rise and Fall of a Garage Band

By Robert IsenbergFebruary 9, 2010
Ever thought about joining a band? You should know what you're in for. This is what will happen. 1. You like to play guitar. People say you're good at it. 2. You meet (a) a bass-player and (b) a drummer. Actually, they're already your friends. 3. One afternoon,... More  →
The Rise and Fall of a Garage Band