Skip over navigation

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

By ContributorJuly 22, 2010
CoffinMaker is blogging Bella's favorite book, Wuthering Heights. We like Coffin's version better than the original. —Sparkitors [Sniffles.] Awww, Hindley grew up fast. Too fast. One chapter he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff, the next he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff and he has a... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

Horrible Road Trip Games

By Pete CroattoJuly 22, 2010
You know those road trips that chew you up, spit you out, and threaten to shatter your sacred familial bond? Well, these games are going to make those road trips even worse. And better. But mostly, worse. 1. Name That Smell: Is it the tuna fish... More  →
Horrible Road Trip Games

Auntie SparkNotes: The Doinky Dumper

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 22, 2010
What does it mean when your ex says he wants to be friends, then disappears? Auntie knows. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, It's a really long story, but you said to keep it concise, so here we go: My first boyfriend breaks up with me on the last day... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Doinky Dumper

How to Spark-ify Your Internet-Free Vacation

By ContributorJuly 22, 2010
Ney_Ney92 ,we like the way you think. These ideas are GENIUS.—Sparkitors Next week, my family and I are going to Carolina Beach in North Carolina. My phone does not have internet access, and our condo has no computer, so for 8 days, I. Will. Not.... More  →
How to Spark-ify Your Internet-Free Vacation

You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 22, 2010
We're not saying the stork made a mistake, but all evidence suggests you were born in the wrong decade. Which era do you belong in? You should have been born in the 50's if... You love the taste of malt You think... More  →
You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies

Let's Play... Name That Splogger/Sparkitor!

By Emily WinterJuly 22, 2010
Surprise! The Sparkitors and Sploggers had a party last night! Aren't these wrists pretty? Guess whose wrists these are. Go on, GUESS. (HINT: THEY'RE NOT GARY'S.) Did you guess? Are you overwhelmed by the fact that one of us has REAL WRISTS? Now, are you ready to see... More  →
Let's Play... Name That Splogger/Sparkitor!

Terrible Pet Names

By Rachel KorowitzJuly 22, 2010
Pet names come in two varieties: #1: The things you call your itty-bitty-wuggy-buggy-snigglety-pigglety cuddle muffin S.O., and #2: The names you give to your actual pets. (If you choose to make out with one category, please be sure it's #1. Making out with #2 is not only deeply... More  →
Terrible Pet Names

Open Thread for July 22

By Emily WinterJuly 22, 2010
A Very Potter Sequel comes out TODAY! A Very Potter Sequel comes out TODAY, HERE! AT 8 P.M. EST!!! TODAY IS A GREAT DAYYYYYYY!... More  →
Open Thread for July 22

Defending the Disney Princesses

By ContributorJuly 21, 2010
LadyLLeafdawn, we'd send you this tiara to the kingdom of Funny, Ridiculous Writing if we could. —Sparkitors I recently read the article about Disney princesses who are nuts, and felt obligated to defend Snow White because she was my first main role... More  →
Defending the Disney Princesses

A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series

By ContributorJuly 21, 2010
All of these series sound totally awesome, Trinica—we're going to have to hit the books!— Sparkitors Anyone who knows me would call me an avid reader (they would NOT call me an awesome ninja chick, but I'm working on that). I... More  →
A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series