Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: Post-Dump Dating

By kat_rosenfieldMay 20, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I've run into a bit of a dilemma in my love life. I broke up with my boyfriend (now ex) about two months ago, and we we dated for a relatively long time...around five months. We were really close and serious about it,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Post-Dump Dating

You Know You're From Delhi When...

By ContributorMay 20, 2011
sahp123, we love your complex take on where you come from. And we'll be dreaming of Banoffee pie all weekend! –Sparkitors You Know You’re From Delhi When… you’re dressed like an Eskimo three months a year, sweat enough to replenish the Yamuna five months a... More  →
You Know You're From Delhi When...

Rain, Rain, Go (and STAY) Away

By kat_rosenfieldMay 20, 2011
First, the bad news: I accidentally cut my feet out of these pictures. Oops! But, it's okay! Because the good news is, I was actually wearing the same exact shoes that I had on in the last post. (Yeah, yeah, it's boring—but considering... More  →
Rain, Rain, Go (and STAY) Away

To Charlie...

Em has two things: a terrifying ability to kick people where it hurts, and this letter for Charlie. —Sparkitors Five years ago, in my second year of high school, a new guy joined my school. Actually a lot of new people joined that year... More  →
To Charlie...

Summer Blues

By Lindsay PuvelMay 20, 2011
I have been home for approximately ten and a half days, two hundred and sixty two hours, 15720 minutes, and 943, 200 seconds. And it feels a lot longer. In my excitement to finish school ten days ago, I did not anticipate how completely different life... More  →
Summer Blues

How To Appreciate Things You Hate

hermionerules5, we'll give you, like, 340 peanut butter cups for cleaning our rooms... —Sparkitors Don't hate, appreciate! Yeah, I know that's pretty corny and cliche, but this week, I have been attempting to make this my motto. We often overlook and ignore the good things... More  →
How To Appreciate Things You Hate

Harry Potter’s Parents Deserved to Die (Uh Oh).

We're pretttty sure this post by MHS16 is going to cause a flat-out riot. Should we deploy the tear gas now or later?—Sparkitors

“How dare she!” “Blasphemy!” “What was she thinking?!” I am sure this is a reasonable approximation... More  →
Harry Potter’s Parents Deserved to Die (Uh Oh).

You Know You're From Richmond When...

We feel your pain on embarrassing local commercials, dac213—one of us hails from the hometown of Eagleman! –Sparkitors For a while it seemed like my city and its surrounding counties were being sadly neglected by this series. Was there nobody even remotely... More  →
You Know You're From Richmond When...

Choco-holics UNITE!

FairytalesCo, we couldn't agree with you more: chocolate is our king.—Sparkitors My dear, dear Sparklers. I am immensely disappointed in you. WHY DOES NOBODY APPRECIATE CHOCOLATE?!!! That glorious, wonderful food, equally tasty whether it’s white or dark. My friends, your punishment... More  →
Choco-holics UNITE!

Fin! My French Adventure Comes To An End

LadyM's study abroad experience in France draws to a close—but she loved every minute!—Sparkitors It started. The beginning of the end. And then, before I knew it, it was the end of the end. And then it was past the end, and I... More  →
Fin! My French Adventure Comes To An End