Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 12

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 9, 2010
Chapter Twelve: Some People Just Don't Grasp the Concept of "Unwelcome" Bella's Title: Fragile Fragility Seth and Jacob are still patrolling the Cullen property, looking for the suddenly evil werewolves. Again, it's not explained why Emmett and Jasper aren't helping out. I'm not sure what they're... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 12

The 5 Weirdest Things About Starting A New School

By ContributorSeptember 9, 2010
pancakes_girl, we think you're really brave for starting a new school, and we know you're going to have a fantastic year!—Sparkitors I was in the middle of enjoying my awesomesause summer and reveling in the joys of cheese and friends... More  →
 The 5 Weirdest Things About Starting A New School

Auntie SparkNotes: Nobody Nose the Trouble I've Seen

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 9, 2010
This is one of our favorite Auntie posts ever. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, Ever since I was extremely young I've hated my nose. I love actually everything else about myself and am terribly selfconfident but my nose has always been a small source of unhappiness. I am now... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Nobody Nose the Trouble I've Seen

The DOs and DON'Ts of Phone Calls with Relatives

By Melissa_AlbertSeptember 9, 2010
Ah, the days before caller ID! You'd sit down, adjust the hem of your poodle skirt, and wait for that rotary phone would start a-ringin’. Sometimes it was Grover Cleveland calling for political advice, but more often, it was a relative, ambushing you with a 45-minute... More  →
The DOs and DON'Ts of Phone Calls with Relatives

The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part III

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 9, 2010
If you're anything like us, you can't get enough of good music. Consider this our Random Thursday in September present to you!—Sparkitors Random Songs No One Has Ever Heard Of by Brecaravan03: I Want to Save You by Something... More  →
The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part III

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 9, 2010
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is considered by many to be a modern-day comedy classic, a goofy and funny film filled with likable characters and memorable lines. So why don’t I like the movie? Good question. In the Mean Girls discussion post, I... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Life Without A Sense Of Smell

By ContributorSeptember 9, 2010
Dear thenameselodie: this post is so good that we actually stopped eating our lasagna ravioli in order to give it our full attention. Now THAT'S love.—Sparkitors Life without a sense of smell… …is HORRIBLE. Just kidding. I think... More  →
Life Without A Sense Of Smell

Foolproof Ways to Build Self-Confidence

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 9, 2010
Sparklers, we know you are all big vats of bubbling awesomesauce. Your friends know you are awesomesauce. Your family knows you are awesomesauce. Even your teachers, despite all appearances, know you are awesomesauce. But everyone—even your poised, optimistic, imperturbable, phlegmy phlegmatic... More  →
Foolproof Ways to Build Self-Confidence

Open Thread for September 9

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 9, 2010
Our darling Emily Winter is working from home today, because, in her words, "My face is a gigantic booger." In an effort to make her feel better (and hopefully improve her complexion), we'd like to present this momentously awful-looking... More  →
Open Thread for September 9

What It's Like To Live In... Shanghai

By ContributorSeptember 8, 2010
Hannah, this post is absolutely incredible! Thanks so much for sharing your Shanghai experience!—Sparkitors Hello Sparklers! I am an American expatriate living in Shanghai, China.  Since I moved here this summer, I’ve come to really enjoy it.  My life... More  →
What It's Like To Live In... Shanghai