Skip over navigation

Are You Chaotically Disorganized?

By Katie_RolnickOctober 28, 2009
Last week, we celebrated the art of organization with (if we may say so ourselves) a meticulously organized post. And while many of you found a spot among the ranks of the organized, others wondered if they were in the wrong place altogether.... More  →
Are You Chaotically Disorganized?

Silliest Reasons Not to Get Vaccinated for the Swine Flu

By Kathryn_WilliamsOctober 28, 2009
Aaaand we're back! As you know, the piggy flu tore through the SparkLife virtual offices last week like a hurricane through a mobile park, felling at least two of our own and potentially more. After huddling like subhuman lumps in our... More  →
Silliest Reasons Not to Get Vaccinated for the Swine Flu

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterOctober 28, 2009
Us SparkNotes editors have decided: We officially love Halloween—and being in the spotlight. This week's Awesome Thing is extra special for Miss Marm, The Auntie SparkNotes Relationship Blob, Bella, Jacob, and moi. Bewildered? Wondering, "What do Miss Marm and Bella Swan have in common?" Mwahahahaha! The (SparkNotes)... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

“Hi! My Name Is ______, and I Am a Procrastinator”

By ContributorOctober 28, 2009
You Sparklers must up to your hipster bangs in tests, exams, and presentations, because procrastinating on schoolwork has been a big theme lately. What we like about this post by SongByrd94 is that it offers different advice than previous Sparkler posts... More  →
“Hi! My Name Is ______, and I Am a Procrastinator”

What Your SparkNotes Nickname Says About You

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 28, 2009
You’ve all heard the phrase “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” In fact, you probably stumbled across it while trying to stab your eyes out with a highlighter during your English-class-enforced reading of Romeo and Juliet. But if names don’t matter,... More  →
What Your SparkNotes Nickname Says About You

Can You Crawl Into Your Own Bellybutton? We've Got a Sport for You.

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 28, 2009
Are you a little leery of competitive sports? We know how you feel. One time, in eighth grade, this big-headed kid named Walter Winkletoes tackled us during a game of no-touch football and knocked out one of our teeth. We haven't put on a pinny... More  →
Can You Crawl Into Your Own Bellybutton? We've Got a Sport for You.

Blogging "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 27, 2009
If you grew up in America, you have seen the Peanuts Halloween special "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" at least ten times by your tenth birthday. It's shown every year; you can catch it tonight at 8 on ABC. Some... More  →
Blogging

Halloween: Ghoulish or Foolish?

By ContributorOctober 27, 2009
Halloween is Saturday! We think it's time to decide once and for all—is Halloween OMGFantastic...or not? Sparkler BellaSwan1 helps us make a decision. —SparkNotes editors Some people love Halloween. Others…not so much. Since it’s that time of year, I've listed some pros and... More  →
Halloween: Ghoulish or Foolish?

How to Spend Your Extra Day Off

By Katie_RolnickOctober 27, 2009
Along with Homecoming and Halloween, autumn in the United States brings random days off from school. These non-holiday free days off can creep up on you. You're so focused on trying to keep up with your busy schedule—making sure your notes are all in order... More  →
How to Spend Your Extra Day Off

How Not to Dance

By ContributorOctober 26, 2009
Sparkler synchrogirl117 is hilarious. Hilarious and wise. Heed her great advice! —SparkNotes editors Now that everyone has successfully (we can assume that, right? Did our suggestions work?) asked their crush to homecoming, we have a new incredible guide for you. We have all... More  →
How Not to Dance