Skip over navigation
Menu

Life As a Jew: Part 2

By ContributorMarch 9, 2011
In this follow-up to sksk3's Life as a Jew, imacrazynutmeg busts some of the myths about her religion.—Sparkitors The United States is a country that accommodates the Christian religion: stores... More  →
Life As a Jew: Part 2

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 9, 2011
Apparently, you cats are pretty impressed by people who can run real fast and flip off things without losing any limbs; you rated last week's ninja girl clip an 8.73, while the bodacious dudes from the Office pulled a 7.77. BOOMARINO! (That was... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

You Know You're from Chicago When...

Anoosa95 hails from one of the Sparkitors' hometowns! Chicago is an urban mecca in the middle of a bunch of corn. There are more than a few ways to tell if you are from this awesome city. Here are my... More  →
You Know You're from Chicago When...

Flyergirl Tells You How—To Have an Awesome Ski Trip

flyergirl13 conquered the Vermontian mountains with only her wit, her resourcefulness, and some Taio Cruz.—Sparkitors I went on a Girl Scout ski trip this weekend, and it was freakin' awesome. We had a great time, and since... More  →
Flyergirl Tells You How—To Have an Awesome Ski Trip

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Cinq

In case you guys have forgotten who Henry is, here's a refresher: he's the cricket/voice of reason that lives in NarniaSparks' brain. Yes, you read that right.—Sparkitors “Wait, no, she needs to get up first,” I said. “But she’s sitting on my leg.” “How can... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Cinq

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by Bonhomme_Zombie, is called French Songs covered in AWESOMESAUCE! No, the awesomesauce is not optional. "Mais qui est la belette" by Manau "Pourquoi c'est beau" by Christophe Maé "Je suis un homme" by Zazie "Je sais" by... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2011
Since I seem to get Australian accents mixed up with British ones, I got myself schooled! This video is pretty amazing. I bet she's a ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 9

By Emily WinterMarch 9, 2011
Sparkler GinnyWeasley99 really nailed the Harry Potter thing. She's got her finger on the pulse. Her fist is... okay, we got nothin' left.... More  →
Open Thread for March 9

March Madness Terms

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 8, 2011
If you really hate sports, we feel for you. It seems there's always some Large Sport Thing coming up that you have to pretend to care about. As soon as the Super Bowl is over, people are looking forward to March Madness, and after that... More  →
March Madness Terms

Life According to Ginger: What We Talk About Late at Night

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
Have you ever noticed that academic matters sometimes find their way from the classroom into real life? Over the last couple weeks, this has happened to me a disproportionate number of times. Late-night debates about Romeo and Juliet (what a truly awful play—the only decent... More  →
Life According to Ginger: What We Talk About Late at Night