Skip over navigation

Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over

By Miss MarmJanuary 21, 2010
Those of you who liked the first Mr. Literary vid will be pleased to know that the second one is now out! Related post: Your Friend, the Quote Machine... More  →
Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over

Everyone [OK, Just the SparkNotes Editors] Loves Miley

By EmmaJanuary 21, 2010
In these troubled times, when health care is making our heads hurt and seatmates with fiery underpants are giving us bad dreams, it's good to remember the things that unite us as a people. Young or old, Democrat or Republican, sorority sister or tattoo-covered hardcore... More  →
Everyone [OK, Just the SparkNotes Editors] Loves Miley

Avoiding an Awful Yearbook Photo

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 20, 2010
Unless part of your life plan is to get arrested and provide the world with a hilariously weird mugshot, the picture most likely to embarrass you down the line will probably come from your yearbook. Granted, fashions change over time,... More  →
Avoiding an Awful Yearbook Photo

Auntie SparkNotes: Liking Your Own Package

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 20, 2010
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I am in my second year of college and I have never had a girlfriend, and I could count with one hand the amount of girls that I have kissed (all of them stemming from truth-or-dare situations). I wouldn't consider myself attractive... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Liking Your Own Package

When Friends Fight

By Julie KrautJanuary 20, 2010

When friends feud with one another, we've always found it’s best to let the carnage unfold between the people involved and stay out of it. Piling on will just lead to an emotional pro wrestling match, but without the fun costumes and enthusiastic announcer.... More  →
When Friends Fight

Valedictorian Speech: What Is Said vs. What Is Meant

By Nate DernJanuary 20, 2010
Prepare yourself, Sparklers. It's second semester, which means the end of the school year is practically nigh—especially for those of you with senioritis. And the end of the year can only mean one thing: valedictorian speeches at graduation. (Okay, so the end of the year... More  →
Valedictorian Speech: What Is Said vs. What Is Meant

The Most Adorable Playlist Ever

By ContributorJanuary 20, 2010
Is there anything Sparkler synchrogirl117 can't write about? —SparkNotes editors There are some songs that are just plain adorable. They may not actually be good—in fact, some of them might even be considered obnoxious. But when you listen to them, you can't help but want... More  →
The Most Adorable Playlist Ever

Hey Plastic Face, You're Drooling on Yourself

By Kia WoodJanuary 20, 2010
If you guys have the sometimes-unfortunate habit of keeping up with pop culture, then at this point you’ve probably heard that The Hills' Heidi Montag endured 10 elective plastic surgeries in one day. There’s a whole media blitz about it, with... More  →
Hey Plastic Face, You're Drooling on Yourself

7 Things Guys Don't Want to Hear On a First Date

By ContributorJanuary 20, 2010
We hope Man-kler Coffinmaker didn't amass these tips from personal experience! O_o —SparkNotes editors Everyone knows that on a first date (or any date, for that matter), things can get a little awkward. Conversation will fizzle, cell phones will ring, a man will rush... More  →
7 Things Guys Don't Want to Hear On a First Date

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterJanuary 20, 2010
We needed a good laugh this week, and that's exactly what an anonymous Sparkler delivered to our Awesome Thing inbox. Thanks, anonymous Sparkler; we hope you reveal your identity in the comments! Okay, so do you guys think this vid is as hilarious as we do,... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week