Skip over navigation

Open Thread for October 1

By Emily WinterOctober 1, 2010
It's October! That means Halloween! Let's ALL go as this cat, Moosa. All we have to do is put on some whiskers and stretch out on the floor all day. Thanks for the pic Dizzy_In_My_Head!... More  →
Open Thread for October 1

Dan's High School Life

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 30, 2010
We asked the Sploggers some questions about their high school experiences, and ordered politely asked them to send us pictures of their younger, awkward-er selves. First up: Dan! —Sparkitors Were you funny in high school? Nope. But at the time I thought I was... More  →
Dan's High School Life

A Day in the Life of a High School Independent Study Student

By ContributorSeptember 30, 2010
SweetlySavedByGrace is NOT homeschooled! —Sparkitors "Oh, so you're home schooled?" I've heard that question so many times I think I may chop off the extremities of the next person who asks me. Just kidding! (But seriously, ask me again.) My school is an independent... More  →
A Day in the Life of a High School Independent Study Student

Football Season Fun for Everyone

By Ashley SpencerSeptember 30, 2010
Your theater-loving-cardigan-wearing-SparkNotes-reading self is pumped for new “Glee” episodes. Sports? Not so much. But if you boycott football games, what are you going do on Friday nights? Lie on the couch and watch Tom Selleck’s mustache on “Blue Bloods,” or catch the latest creepy pedophiles... More  →
Football Season Fun for Everyone

Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 30, 2010
All of our exes actually teleported to a different dimension. That's our story, and we're sticking to it! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Do you like Cheetos? Someone asked me that in a soccer game, while we were playing. It was awesome. So anyways, me and this girl went... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

Coffinmaker's column is back! And this week, we've got a special knife-gun-y pic from blacktophat! —Sparkitors First, let me apologize to all my faithful readers for not posting for THREE DING-DARN WEEKS. Truth is, I've been something of a thespian since I... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 14

How to Butter Up Your Parents

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 30, 2010
My mother always told me "you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." (I live in the South.) This taught me two things: 1) my mother is under the impression that I'm a frog, and 2) a little... More  →
How to Butter Up Your Parents

What It’s Like to Live In….Alaska

We laughed AND shivered while reading this post, skidoo_chica22! —Sparkitors If you think of Alaska and immediately shiver, then you are 53% correct in your perception of this fine state. But there are a lot of... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In….Alaska

The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part Who's Counting

You keep sending 'em, so we'll keep posting 'em! Enjoy!—Sparkitors Not Just Your Average Hip Hop Songs by Leila: Clothes Off by Gym Class Heroes G.R.I.N.D. by Asher Roth More  →
The Playlist To End All Playlists: Part Who's Counting

My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown

Hilarious Sparkler thenameselodie pitched us an idea about writing a series on her top 5 most embarrassing moments—and after reading this one, we couldn't say no. We know you'll enjoy it (and empathize) as much as we did! —Sparkitors I confess: I’m... More  →
My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown