Skip over navigation

My Crush Is a Fútbol Player

By ContributorAugust 13, 2010
For some reason, this ed and her sister used to call male soccer players "soccer boppers." For that reason, it's been hard to find them attractive, but spreehee93 may have the cure here. —Sparkitors Every four years, hundreds of sexy, sweaty men... More  →
My Crush Is a Fútbol Player

Open Thread for August 13

By Emily WinterAugust 13, 2010
Eh, fellow Sparkitors? Can you help my out with a picture? :/ Or this could go pictureless. Naked threads. Edgy. Sexy. A little self-conscious. HOT. I'm into it. ... More  →

Facebook Pet Peeves

By ContributorAugust 12, 2010
ilovemarcandre29, we totes agree with you on all of theseeeee. Be our BFF?! XOXO, we're off to go make nachos!—Sparkitors Ah, Facebook... what would the modern teenager do without it? It helps us procrastinate on homework, talk to our... More  →
Facebook Pet Peeves

The Advantages of Being a Deaf Teenager

Chocoluvschips, we LOVE your sense of humor!—Sparkitors When you're deaf, most people automatically assume that you're at a great disadvantage. Well, guess what? They're wrong. Being deaf is far from the end of the world, and it can actually... More  →
The Advantages of Being a Deaf Teenager

What Does Your Mode of Transportation Say About You?

By Ashley SpencerAugust 12, 2010
When famous people show up at award shows and red carpet events, they arrive in style. Whether they “get it on” in their limo a la Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton back in the day (ewwwwwww) or arrive on a boat like P Diddy,... More  →
What Does Your Mode of Transportation Say About You?

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 9

Coffinmaker is blogging Wuthering Heights. Zing! —Sparkitors I have a question for everyone reading this: if you could read a book narrated by anybody in the world, real or imagined, who would you pick? For me it would probably be any of the More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 9

What's Your Back-to-School Crisis?

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 12, 2010
The first day of school is brutal. Wide-eyed freshmen blunder around the halls in abject terror. Everyone's locker either won't open or won't lock. The only person enthusiastic about being back is the AP Bio teacher, who spent his summer desperately giving Fs to everything... More  →
What's Your Back-to-School Crisis?

Why "A Very Potter Sequel" is Just Better

lia.lovegood, you have something in common with Auntie SparkNotes: a fervent love for all things Very Potter. —Sparkitors If you love Harry Potter and haven't been living under a a rock for the past few months, then... More  →
Why "A Very Potter Sequel" is Just Better

Auntie SparkNotes: The Secret Lives of Stepsisters

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 12, 2010
We like the sound of this Sparker's stepsister. —Sparkitors Auntie, Firstly, my story isn't the kind of sad Cinderella thing that usually comes with the word "step" -- I love my stepsister, stepdad, stepgrandparents, stepuncles, and stepdogs. My stepdad is 56, my mom is 53, I am... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Secret Lives of Stepsisters

The Ellie Report: Teenage Dream=Skintight Jeans and Jedi Knights

Ellielikespie, you get funnier every week. It's like you have some sort of hilarity-related disease. AND WE WANT TO CATCH IT. Man, do we ever. —Sparkitors After chronicling my journey into the Wonderful World of Bieber, I realized that I have... More  →
The Ellie Report: Teenage Dream=Skintight Jeans and Jedi Knights