Search Menu
Menu

We May Have a Movie Star in Our Midst

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
Guys, don't freak out, but there's a Sparkler among you who is THIS CLOSE to being THIS CLOSE to Liam Hemsworth. Yes, it's true: jesusfreak823 auditioned to be an extra in the Hunger Games movie! (We are desperately trying... More  →
We May Have a Movie Star in Our Midst

Why Guys Can (and Should) Wear Rings

By ContributorJune 16, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan, we can't stress enough how much we want to join your exclusive ring-wearing pirates club. Don't leave us hanging! –Sparkitors Graduation is supposed to be a time of fun, partying, and presents! Not just, “You did it, kid. Here’s a rock... More  →
Why Guys Can (and Should) Wear Rings

Elodie's Getting Married! (WHAT?)

By ContributorJune 16, 2011
thenameselodie may still be looking for her first kiss, but she's got her first marriage proposal on lockdown!—Sparkitors First things first—Hottie McHotFace at the grocery store? Total babe. I didn’t think a vision of such perfection existed in our small, lowly town. People... More  →
Elodie's Getting Married! (WHAT?)

Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
I'm just going to say what all you cowards won't: the dreamiest guy in the Hunger Games series, hands down, is President Snow. Those bleeding mouth-sores? YES, PLEASE. But not everyone shares my impeccable taste in menfolk, so we'll open up the field to some... More  →
Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

Open Thread for June 16

By SparkLifeJune 16, 2011
Bring in your panda. Bring in your panda. Don't be a stick in the mud, bring in your panda. lia.lovegood, we lia.lovethis sign. Thanks for sending it! ... More  →
Open Thread for June 16

Auntie SparkNotes: We Are Not Impressed

By kat_rosenfieldJune 15, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I will be a college freshman next year, and I would like to meet, and hopefully date, some girls my age. Unfortunately, I am probably below-average in terms of physical appearance, am a boring academic, and have no experience whatsoever with women. What... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: We Are Not Impressed

The Hit List: The Foo Fighters

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Metalhead865 takes a break from his insanely popular NBK column to give us the low-down on an awesome band.—Sparkitors I've been on a mainstream rock kick recently, and the Foo Fighters are at the top of my list. Formed after the... More  →
The Hit List: The Foo Fighters

How to Clean Out Your Locker

By kat_rosenfieldJune 15, 2011
Are you ready to clean your locker? NO YOU'RE NOT. Not until you have the necessary tools! So, go get 'em: a garbage can, a file folder (for keeping any important documents), and an empty backpack are musts. Depending upon the state of your locker, you may also need slightly More  →
The Illustrated Guide To Cleaning Your Locker <span class='sponsor_tag'>(sponsored)</span>

Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady continues to crack us up and hand out sea creatures like candy.—Sparkitors I hereby bequeath virtual narwhals (on land, which is either really creepy or really awesome) to these following SuperSparklers: Trixie_Lestrange, NicholleTheNarwha... More  →
Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6