Skip over navigation

The Perfect Playlist: Music Snob Edition

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2010
Thanks for introducing us to some new tunes, {Insert_Witty_Username_Here}!—Sparkitors Pretty much everyone knows me as “that girl who brought her iPod to the dance so she wouldn’t have to listen to Justin Bieber"—and that's... More  →
The Perfect Playlist: Music Snob Edition

Get Your Crush's Attention, Even if You Have No Classes Together

By Lauren PassellSeptember 20, 2010
This is what you've been waiting for—school's back in session, and you finally get to see your crush every day again. Shameless flirtation will commence in 3, 2, 1... wait a second! Who made this schedule!? Why are you eating lunch at 10:30 a.m.? Why... More  →
Get Your Crush's Attention, Even if You Have No Classes Together

Cute Thing Of The Week

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 20, 2010
We can't help but throw up all over everything when we look at this photo. That's how cute it is. Like, so cute that we just have to BARF. Does it get your gag reflex going as... More  →
Cute Thing Of The Week

Auntie SparkNotes: Well, This Is Depressing

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 20, 2010
It's easy to get sucked into other people's sad vats. Stay strong, Sparkler! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, So, I don't know how to begin this, but here it goes: my mom is depressed. Her birthday was a few days ago, and all she did was mope around... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Well, This Is Depressing

QUIZINATOR: Sparkler Series—Part 2!

Chelsea Dagger was all set to write a hilarious introduction to this quiz, and then something absolutely magical happened: jennabella112 did it for her. Now Dagger can use the time she would have spent slaving away over this post to instead do 400... More  →
QUIZINATOR: Sparkler Series—Part 2!

Stuff That's Actually Edible. Ish. Maybe.

By Lucy HutchinsonSeptember 20, 2010
If you're lucky, you live with cool people called Mom and Dad who provide you with nourishment free of charge. But at some point in your life—when you go to college, or when your parents start making you stay home to feed the fish while... More  →
Stuff That's Actually Edible. Ish. Maybe.

My Crush is Chip Skylark

By ContributorSeptember 20, 2010
aleyna22, we had pretty much decided to marry this animated guy, but you may have just changed our minds!—Sparkitors Admit it: You wish your parents were more like Timmy Turner's, you think Danny Phantom is one smokin’ hot... More  →
My Crush is Chip Skylark

Open Thread for September 20

loonylovegood15 sent us this insanely awesome drawing with the following caption: Backstory about the purple Pikachu: A couple of weeks ago a group of Sparklers were discussing the possible Mascot for SN Academy, and we decided on a Pikachu, appropriately named Sparky. Hope you Enjoy... More  →
Open Thread for September 20

Open Thread for September 19

By EmmaSeptember 19, 2010
applegrins11 took this cool pic of an eye, and told us that the iris reminds her of stretched gum. T-t-t-totally dude! Well said. To be honest, this eye is making us a little sad. The whites are so WHITE and perfect! The whites of... More  →
Open Thread for September 19

Open Thread for September 18

By EmmaSeptember 18, 2010
The Sparkler who took this pic says, "The dull background contrasts with the vivid color of this beautiful *insert name of plant here*." We would like to insert the name Nadine, or, if this flower turns out to be a boy, Freddy. Send your pretty pics to... More  →
Open Thread for September 18