Skip over navigation

Megan's Life Lessons: How To Kiss All Sexy-Like

By Megan PrietzelFebruary 3, 2011
Kissing: doing it right can mean the difference between a happy Valentine’s Day full of love and acceptance and feelings of self-worth and a V-Day of doom and despair and the fetal position. Mouth to mouth contact can be invigorating and sexy-hot, or it can... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How To Kiss All Sexy-Like

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 7!

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2011
thenameselodie needs to learn how to take a compliment, because a Sparkler like her is bound to get a lot of them!—Sparkitors I would first like to offer my congratulations to fellow NBK columnist LunarCircus! May you... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 7!

A Day in the Life of a Pre-Med College Commuter Student

QueenofAnatomy, where do you find time to do all that community serviece AND TA?! --Sparkitors It's my junior year of university and I've been a pre-med major for what seems like forever. I started... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Pre-Med College Commuter Student

Terrible Pickup Lines

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2011
Help us come up with a list of the world's worst pickup lines by Valentine's Day! Here's what we've got so far... You open up my heart like a can of worms. Your eyes are like the ocean. SHARKS! Chafe me. Want to ditch Sex Ed and eat organic... More  →
Terrible Pickup Lines

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution

This is one of the most riveting posts we've ever read. Thanks so much for sharing, BingoTheAwesome, and please know that our thoughts are with you and your fellow Egyptians!—Sparkitors

Note: Click here to check out

... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution

Auntie SparkNotes: Tampon Terror

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 3, 2011
Dear Auntie, I've had my period for about a year and a half now and have yet to use tampons. It's not because I don't want to per se, because I actually wish that I could. Use them, I mean. I have a (embarrassing) problem with... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Tampon Terror

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 3, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by an anonymous Sparkler, is called Feel-Good Songs About Love and Life. We like the sound of that. "40 Day Dream" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Gotta have you" by The Weepies "Send me on my... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 3, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by evielee_17. It rocks, but I personally recommend you skip the entire first minute or you may get too snoozed out to appreciate the... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 3

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2011
All together now! This BAM is yoooooour BAM. This BAM is myyyyyyy BAM. This BAM was made for youuuu and meeeeeeee! (Thanks, aquagleam15 for the fun calculator pic!)... More  →
Open Thread for February 3

February Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 2, 2011
Last month we gave you a run-down of the entire year, including Secret July. It wasn’t easy. In fact, it clogged up our crystal ball. So this month, we’re giving Steve (our crystal ball) a break and using our crystal dolphin statue (also... More  →
February Horoscopes