Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: At Least You Don't Have a Second, Evil Head!

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 4, 2010
Hey there Auntie, I recently started reading your advice, and I figured you would be a good person to open up to. I'm a 16 year old guy, and all I want is a good relationship with someone I really like (Doesn't everyone?). However, that seems... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: At Least You Don't Have a Second, Evil Head!

6 Reasons to Watch the Super Bowl (Even if You Don't Like Football)

By Katie_RolnickFebruary 3, 2010
Every year on a Sunday in the dead of winter, millions of people across the nation take shelter inside, gather up some grub, and shout at the TV. That's right, Sparklers, it's time for the Super Bowl! If you're a football fan, this game is... More  →
6 Reasons to Watch the Super Bowl (Even if You Don't Like Football)

How to Make Your Fairy Tale Come True

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2010
We agree with IPebble completely. Every Sparkler, and everyone here in New York City, could really benefit from a talking cartoon animal pal. **sigh** Maybe someday. —SparkNotes editors I was just watching Enchanted again, for the fourth or fifth time. In my defense,... More  →
How to Make Your Fairy Tale Come True

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2010
Last week, when we were cleaning out our Awesome Thing inbox, we found a link that we'd totally forgotten about, even though we LOL-ed our butts off every time it was sent to us. We probably never put up this hilarious parody because it... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

7 MORE Things Girls Don't Want to Hear on a First Date

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2010
Two girl Sparklers responded to Coffinmaker's recent post "7 Things Guys Don't Want to Hear on a First Date" with their own versions. We recently ran Hali_10's post, and today we've got a really super... More  →
7 MORE Things Girls Don't Want to Hear on a First Date

What To Do While You're Waiting for the Call

By Kia WoodFebruary 3, 2010
We all know that inevitable moment—you’ve given him or her your number… and now you have to wait for the call. Oh the excruciating agony of it all! Will your dream SO call now? Now? NOW?! You’re in a panic, you can’t focus, and most importantly,... More  →
What To Do While You're Waiting for the Call

Auntie SparkNotes: Bad Touch

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 3, 2010
Hi Auntie Sparknotes, I was wondering, where's the line between friendship and love? I have a new friend who's a guy and I shared an armchair with him. I'm not thinking about dating him or anything, so should I be leaving more of a physical distance... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Bad Touch

Political Conversations?! Nooooo!!

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 3, 2010
If you have absolutely no interest in arguing about politics, then you may have noticed that people who can only talk about politics are hopelessly drawn to you. They can't help themselves. They can barely keep from crashing through your bedroom window at night... More  →
Political Conversations?! Nooooo!!

The Diary of Ashley Spencer: Not Down With the Sickness

By Ashley SpencerFebruary 3, 2010
It’s really easy to walk around complaining about inane things when you’re healthy. I do it all the time; I’ve perfected the art of groaning. When my brother steals my computer charger, I go into a rage, throwing his things all around his room until... More  →
The Diary of Ashley Spencer: Not Down With the Sickness

We Need Your Opinion on Video SparkNotes!

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2010
Hey Sparklers, It's no secret that we mosey on over to SparkLife anytime we want to know how to make SparkNotes better. You guys are awesome. You're honest, you're smart, and you smell like eco-friendly cleaning products. (Or is that just our computer screen?) This week, we... More  →
We Need Your Opinion on Video SparkNotes!