Skip over navigation

Interview With A Sparkler: Round "Further Evidence That Sparklers Are Better Than Everyone Else"

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 29, 2010
FANTASTIC NEWS, SPARKLERS: It's almost Halloween. And you know what that means, right?! Yeah, neither do we. But we're 97.8% sure that it has something to do with marshmallow pumpkins, and in that case: WE'RE ALL IN. The only thing we enjoy more than... More  →

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 17

By ContributorOctober 29, 2010

Coffinmaker's first post on the new and improved SparkLife. Hooray! —Sparkitors

Action-packed chapter, my friends! I mean, you know we've all been waiting for Heathcliff to leap into a vat of acid while wrangling with—well, better not give out too much at the beginning. And

... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 17

Why Sparklers Will Survive the Apocalypse

You make a strong case, aditrs. You will be captain of the Mankler moon brigade. –Sparkitors With all the wars, overpopulation issues, and earthbound meteors threatening our world today, apocalypse seems inevitable. One of these days, the United Nations is going to have to... More  →
Why Sparklers Will Survive the Apocalypse

Application Essay: Musings Inspired By Simplicity

By Miss MarmOctober 29, 2010
We're reading college application essays here on the Miss Marm blog, and today we've got a occulted doozy by Nita.

Musings Inspired by Simplicity

Sunday morning. The gnomon is already halfway through its day’s journey as I steer... More  →

Application Essay: Musings Inspired By Simplicity

Hanging Out with Jazzy: What Makes a Date a DATE?

What if you're wearing a dress and you get in an elevator with someone, villanous_mwaha? Is that a date? Your explanations have only raised more questions! –Sparkitors I’ve been very busy since I last posted on SparkNotes. I’ve gained and lost a boyfriend, I've... More  →
Hanging Out with Jazzy: What Makes a Date a DATE?

Blogging the Afternoon of a World Class Procrastinator

This is pretty impressive, tracx9x. We recommend trying the "staring into space holding a pencil" trick next time. –Sparkitors Despite being a private school student who takes only honors and AP classes, I sure know how to waste time. Here's how a typical weekday... More  →
Blogging the Afternoon of a World Class Procrastinator

How To Deal With Annoying Texters

If only we knew how navigate the treacherous waters of unintelligble mystery texts. Oh wait, now we do! Thanks for the advice, and the hilarious Bob texts, LizzyWynne.—Sparkitors An annoying kid, probably a few years younger than you, has obtained your phone number through... More  →
How To Deal With Annoying Texters

Open Thread for October 29

By Emily WinterOctober 29, 2010
Meet Jack. According to our report, Jack likes coffee, long walks on the beach, and chewing his Sparkler's shoes. Sounds like the perfect man to us! ... More  →
Open Thread for October 29

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2010
Chapter Nineteen: Burning Better Title: I Wonder What's On TV Because Jacob is now a pervert and presumably took Optimus Beyonce on a date to Babies R Us to buy her a new bib that reads "Puppy Love," the book shifts focus and we once again are... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

Embarrassing Childhood Fears

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2010
This Halloween, the streets will be filled with people dressed up as nightmarish monsters (and sexy ladybugs). But think of the things from childhood that spooked you; maybe it was a scary waitress, a yapping dog, or a harmless prudish ladybug. There are no costumes... More  →
Embarrassing Childhood Fears