Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: Passion Play

By kat_rosenfieldApril 25, 2011
Dear Auntie, There are two things you need to know about me. One: I love love love to sing. I'm extremely passionate about it -- in choir class I'm a section leader, and I take private voice lessons. Two: I'm a straight-A student, first in my class of... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Passion Play

Does Popularity Exist in College?

By ContributorApril 25, 2011
I’ve found that the social hierarchy of high school kinda crumbles in college. Or maybe that's just the case at my school, which is rather small, and has no Greek system, and isn't sports-centric. But I’d like to think that it’s more universal than that.... More  →
Does Popularity Exist in College?

Blogging The Rules: Meat, Gore, and Mr. Right

Scott-Free (formerly Coffinmaker) is blogging The Rules of dating. In an email to the Sparkitors about his first post he said, "Here it is, like a newborn baby cuddling with its placenta!" We couldn't have put it better ourselves. Hope you like it!... More  →
Blogging The Rules: Meat, Gore, and Mr. Right

Lifehacks You Need to Know

Liz_Nash is our resident ninja who's been on a secret mission for, like, a year. Finally, she's back! —Sparkitors When I think of a “lifehack” I picture a shirtless Brad Pitt typing frantically as he hacks into the Russian government’s software system while rabid... More  →
Lifehacks You Need to Know

Open Thread for April 25

By Chelsea DaggerApril 25, 2011
HOPPY DAY AFTER EASTER! We just HAD to squeeze a rabbit joke in somewhere; thank you, rhymenocerous16, for sending us this photo of Peggy and giving us the opportunity. We hope all of you Easter-celebraters ate... More  →
Open Thread for April 25

Open Thread for April 24

By EmmaApril 24, 2011
Your Sparkitors are so famous, we show up everywhere, even in European history! Allow super_deluxe to explain: During european history, me and my friend Daniel play a game called rice bowl, which is, *ahem* intellectually stimulating. Of course. Anyhow, we played the SparkLife edition today... More  →
Open Thread for April 24

Yeah, Voldemort Loves Lawn Bowling—You Got Something To Say About It?

By Chelsea DaggerApril 23, 2011
Don't let that clever title fool you: this is a Think Tank post, bitchez. We're trying this new thang where we don't use series' names in titles, as it can deter new audience members from clicking on certain posts. IS THE STRATEGY WORKING, SO FAR?... More  →
Yeah, Voldemort Loves Lawn Bowling—You Got Something To Say About It?

Open Thread for April 23

By EmmaApril 23, 2011
Hello Sparkitors! In his Blogging Breaking Dawn, the Amazing Dan mentioned, "in an unaired episode of Sesame Street, Grover used mindfire to lay waste to his enemies." So I drew a picture of said event happening. I'm not sure exactly what you would do with it, but... More  →
Open Thread for April 23

The Healthiest Drink Ever

By ShivaniApril 22, 2011
Shivani's back this week with a recipe that promises to cure our forehead acne and stress! —Sparkitors I went to a fancy-schmancy French cooking class last week and learned how to do one of the most badass party tricks of all time. It involves a bottle... More  →
The Healthiest Drink Ever

Auntie SparkNotes: Enjoying The Scenery

By kat_rosenfieldApril 22, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I've been looking through your entries, and I haven't seen a question quite like mine, so, here it is. I have a boyfriend, of course. He's sweet, and adorable, and I really do love him. However, before we got together, my friends and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Enjoying The Scenery