Skip over navigation

The Real-Life Questions You Need to Ask Your College Tour Guides

By Ashley SpencerApril 9, 2010
Visiting college campuses becomes the hobby of many students eager to get away from the iron grips of their strict moms and strong fathers. It’s so important to find out about the schools so you can make an educated decision about where you’re going to... More  →
The Real-Life Questions You Need to Ask Your College Tour Guides

The Pros and Cons of Laundry Duty

By ContributorApril 9, 2010
lefthanded_love, you make a pretty compelling case about the pros and cons of laundry. In the end, though, it's probably a wash.—SparkNotes editors Even though I'm only 15, I'm in charge of doing all the laundry for myself, my dad, and my 18-year-old brother.... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Laundry Duty

Auntie SparkNotes: Change Is Good! Except When It's Bad.

By kat_rosenfieldApril 9, 2010
Dear Auntie, Me and my girlfriend have been together 7 months and I really do love her. We only get to see each other once a week and it's been getting hard for us to miss each other like this, but I don't want her to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Change Is Good! Except When It's Bad.

4 Annoying Things About High School Relationships

Yesterday we wore the exact same outfit as our boyfriend. But it was an accident, thepandaqueen! We swear! —SparkNotes editors Are high school kids too young for love? I have no idea. But I do know that high school relationships are FAR from perfect.... More  →
4 Annoying Things About High School Relationships

Synchrogirl117's Book Review: Ender's Game & One for the Money

Hello everyone!  Okay, so since I have been slacking on these posts, I'm doing a two-in-one this week, so I can get (a little bit) caught up. Enjoy! Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card This book was recommended to me by a friend, and I wasn't... More  →
Synchrogirl117's Book Review: Ender's Game & One for the Money

Are You Enlisting?

By EmmaApril 9, 2010
Hi, Sparklers! We were wondering: are any of you enlisting in the Army? If so, we want to hear about it. Specifically... * What made you decide to enlist? * Are you excited about the education you'll get in the Army? * What was your enlisting experience like? *... More  →
Are You Enlisting?

Open Thread April 9

By Emily WinterApril 9, 2010
We love this graphic Sparkler blacktophat (or, as we keep accidentally saying in our heads, "back to phat"). How did you make those cute sparkles, tophat? ... More  →
Open Thread April 9

How Will You Decorate the Free Room?

By Ashley SpencerApril 8, 2010
So your sister will finally, finally leave for college soon, and you’re counting down the days. Not only will the house be free of her stench, but there will be fewer lame chick flicks on the DVD racks, and her art supplies will finally be... More  →
How Will You Decorate the Free Room?

Blogging Eclipse: Part 20

By Dan_BergsteinApril 8, 2010
Chapter Twenty: Compromise Better Title: Bella the Beggar Sex. See how I wrote that word? It's an easy word to type. Sex. There, I did it again. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex. Heck, I can even do it with my eyes closed. Sdx. Well, you get the... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 20

5 Reasons Not to Use Your School Bathroom

By ContributorApril 8, 2010
Sparkler oliveoil5047 can hold it ALL DAY?! We are amazed...and jealous. —SparkNotes editors We've all had that "I've got to go" feeling at school. Some of us go right before we leave for school, and immediately when we get home, but let's face it,... More  →
5 Reasons Not to Use Your School Bathroom