Skip over navigation

Magical Professions for Every Aspiring Wizard

By kat_rosenfieldJune 22, 2010
Still waiting around for your Hogwarts acceptance letter to arrive? Awww. Hey, don't worry—we're sure your owl just got lost on the way. (They probably sent it via that winged doofus, Errol. When will they learn not to use him!) To pass the... More  →
Magical Professions for Every Aspiring Wizard

Auntie SparkNotes: Boundary-Setting 101

By kat_rosenfieldJune 22, 2010
How do you draw the line between being a friend and being a punching bag? —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, One of my closest friends suffers from schizophrenia and low self-esteem. He has his bad periods, which I think I've been very understanding about. I've known him for a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Boundary-Setting 101

A N00b's Disney Adventure: Snow White

By ContributorJune 22, 2010

flunkybed recently started watching Disney movies for the very first time. This week, she reviews a classic. —Sparkitors

Disclaimer: This review is not going to be a good one. Crap does not deserve praise. Proceed at your own risk.

The... More  →

A N00b's Disney Adventure: Snow White

Open Thread for June 22

By Chelsea DaggerJune 22, 2010
We can't publicly condone the rearranging of bookstore shelves, but after reading this email, we will privately condone it any day... More  →
Open Thread for June 22

How to Get Out of a Date

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 21, 2010
Maybe you discovered that he's your third cousin once removed. Maybe you accepted the date under the influence of a box of Krispy Kremes and your fifteenth viewing of The Notebook. Maybe you just changed your mind. Whatever the reason, one day you will find... More  →
How to Get Out of a Date

My Crush Is a Creeper

By ContributorJune 21, 2010
LOTR_junkie6, we're dying to know—what is "glomping"? —Sparkitors Sorry, Edward Cullen, but you’re not on my list. The guys on my list kick butt, and you, well, don’t. Tough. Anyway, Sparklers, you have all encountered the "creeper" guy in books, movies, manga, etc. There's something... More  →
My Crush Is a Creeper

Stress-Busting Tools with Pizzazz

By ContributorJune 21, 2010
Battle strategy 5: Read posts by ellielikespie, and you'll LOL so hard you forget you're stressed. —Sparkitors I'm going to let you in on a secret. Promise not to tell? THE STRESS FROM MY SUMMER JOB MAKES ME HATE EVERYTHING WITH THE BURNING PASSION... More  →
Stress-Busting Tools with Pizzazz

Three Epic Summer FAILS

By Ashley SpencerJune 21, 2010
An epic FAIL is the kind of episode people don’t easily forget. Remember that epic FAIL moment you had last winter? When you were the lead in the school musical and you got a bloody nose during your kissing scene? Now when you try... More  →
Three Epic Summer FAILS

Auntie Sparknotes: The "L" Word. No, the OTHER "L" Word.

By kat_rosenfieldJune 21, 2010
How should you react when your best friend comes out to you? Auntie knows. —Sparkitors Hi Auntie! I have something weird going on: my best friend has just admitted that she is a lesbian to me. I'm accepting and open-minded about this type of stuff, but many... More  →
Auntie Sparknotes: The

QUIZINATOR: Are YOU Harry Potter? The Warm-Up Round

By Chelsea DaggerJune 21, 2010
You sure had us fooled, Sparklers: all this time, we thought we knew who you were. Had it not been for last week's kick-off Quizinator post, we might have lived out our lives in blissful ignorance, never realizing the dark secret of your true identity. But... More  →
QUIZINATOR: Are YOU Harry Potter? The Warm-Up Round