Search Menu
Menu

Shivani Gives Her Wardrobe a Makeover

By ShivAugust 30, 2011
I'm going to college in a few weeks, and I wanted to take myself from shlubby and sloppy to pulled together and fresh. As far as “before” pictures go, this isn’t so bad. I’m not enormously fat or suffering from some debilitating skin condition, but you’ll notice th More  →
Shivani Gives Her Wardrobe a Makeover

Why I'm Scared Senseless of Senior Year

By ContributorAugust 30, 2011
eatwheaties51 is a little nervous about starting her senior year, so let's give her a good, old-fashioned Sparkler show of support!—Sparkitors The time has come. The reckoning has begun. The end is upon us. Class of 2012,... More  →
Why I'm Scared Senseless of Senior Year

An Open Letter to Guys Everywhere

Rachcar1 has something important to say, and all y'all gentlemen best be listening.—Sparkitors

Dear guys everywhere,

I'm sure that at one point or another, you've complained about girls not liking you. Now, while I doubt that most of you are

... More  →
An Open Letter to Guys Everywhere

The First Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

We didn't know how unprepared we were until we read Chirii's series on surviving the dawn of the dead. Are you ready? —Sparkitors Anything of the Zombie Horror genre is like candy to me. I love it. I have seen and enjoyed almost... More  →
The First Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Open Thread for August 30

By SparkLifeAugust 30, 2011
hermionerules5 sent in yet another beautiful photo of NATURE, which is something we don't get to see much of here in the concrete jungle of NY. She gives the deets: This is a meadow in Cedar Breaks National Monument in Utah. The red flowers... More  →
Open Thread for August 30

The Next Big British Movie

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 29, 2011
Bexxrose has presented us with yet another priceless internet find: a trailer for the most incomprehensible movie in English you'll ever see! Or not see, since this is a spoof by SNL. And I have to agree: despite my love for British and... More  →
The Next Big British Movie

Waiting and Waiting and MORE Awkwardness

By ContributorAugust 29, 2011
Talie's getting ready to leave for college... but not without one more awkward conversation! —Sparkitors College... COLLEGE. It's big, scary, and super-AMAZINGLY awesome. Well, that's what I've heard, anyway. Even though the rest of the world has left for college already, including all of my... More  →
Waiting and Waiting and MORE Awkwardness

The Reason You Wake Up Early Is To Listen To These Songs Before School

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 29, 2011
NarniaSparks, if these songs convince you to wake up early, they must be good. And since Scouting for Girls is a British band, I almost believe it. Still, I'm not sure I love cute British boy bands enough to crawl out... More  →
The Reason You Wake Up Early Is To Listen To These Songs Before School

Auntie SparkNotes: Nonosexuality

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 29, 2011
Auntie's now taking a question a week from the college crowd. Baby Sparklers be warned, HND will also be referred to as *gasp-faint-whimper-warm-milk-please* "SEX" today. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I am a 20-year-old girl, a college junior, and I have an issue that I've recently become somewhat concerned... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Nonosexuality

Everything You Need to Know About Body Piercing

By Rachel KorowitzAugust 29, 2011
We know you really want that classic Rachel Bolan look, but before you increase your jewelry intake, you need to get your piercing knowledge on, son/daughter. Follow our advice, and you won't end up getting an eyebrow spike from the guy at that... More  →
Everything You Need to Know About Body Piercing