Search Menu
Menu

Dear Albert: Mama Lonely

By Emily WinterOctober 7, 2011
Dear Albert, I have liked this guy for a while. I'm not one of those girls who like a bunch of different guys at a time. When I like someone, they are special and I can't get over it in two seconds if I'm rejected. Well... More  →
Dear Albert: Mama Lonely

Auntie SparkNotes: The Lurking Flirter

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 7, 2011
Dearest Auntie, I have a good friend. Lets call him...uh... Bill. I met Bill last year on my bus and we were friends almost instantly. He's very polite and easy-going, I tell him anything and everything. But this year I think he might be looking at... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Lurking Flirter

The Ups and Downs of Being Ace

By ContributorOctober 7, 2011
dac213 shares the deets of being asexual!—Sparkitors For those of you who don’t know, I, the college freshie known here as dac213, identify as asexual—or, as some people call it,  "ace" (it can also be spelled "ase").... More  →
The Ups and Downs of Being Ace

Ask a Teacher: Do You Grade Favorites First?

By Mr. JungOctober 7, 2011
Q: Do you grade your favorite students first? A: Strictly speaking, I don’t grade my favorites at all. I just rubber-stamp an “A” on their papers, along with some standard copy about “insight” and “voice.” Then, my favorites and I use the newly-freed time to... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Grade Favorites First?

Which Celebrity Dress Would You Steal for Homecoming??

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 7, 2011
We all know that celebrities have some of the cutest clothes...and the ugliest clothes. Whose wardrobe would you raid for your next school dance?! More  →
Which Celebrity Dress Would You Steal for Homecoming?

Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 7

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 7, 2011
Chapter Nineteen: The Hungarian Horntail Better Title: Tough Luck, Kid Hagrid secretly shows Harry that the first task of the Triwizard Tournament will involve dangerous dragons. Each champion will face off against one of the winged dinos. There are three regular dragons, and one evil badass dragon.... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 7

The Best Required Reading of All Time

Just cause she had to doesn't mean she didn't want to: harry_is_my_homeboy hearts her required reading. –Sparkitors In celebration of all the reading you're probably doing for school right now (the awesome kind, not the "chapter 9 of your chemistry textbook" kind), and all... More  →
The Best Required Reading of All Time

How To Navigate the End of a Date

The hilarious RunsWithScissors09 tells you how to survive the tricky territory at the end of a first date—and her tips are so right that it's scary.—Sparkitors Ah, the first date. You’re dizzy from hormones, or maybe just too much hairspray. The evening is... More  →
How To Navigate the End of a Date

NBK and PROUD: A New Mankler Point of View!

After reading Metalhead's crazy-popular column on wanting to end his NBK-streak, TanTan decided to throw his hat into the ring and voice a new perspective! Yay for Manklers talking about KISSING!—Sparkitors As I was perusing posts on SparkLife, I kept... More  →
NBK and PROUD: A New Mankler Point of View!

Open Thread for October 7

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 7, 2011
lightningFhae got bored and drew this Gryffindor crest on some scratch paper, and we gotta say, we're impressed! It looks legit! When we get bored, we draw stick people.... More  →
Open Thread for October 7