Skip over navigation

20 Ideas for Late Spring Breakers

By ContributorApril 13, 2010
Some of you lucky ducks are just starting your spring break. Well, Phay1508 hasn't forgotten about you! —SparkNotes editors Here's my list of 20 things to do on Spring Break: 1.Get a book, and read it. (Yeah, I know this sounds English teacher-y, but... More  →
20 Ideas for Late Spring Breakers

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Not Jealous, I'm Just Consumed by Rage

By kat_rosenfieldApril 13, 2010
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I think I'm going crazy. I'm a high schooler, and I'm proud to say that I get good grades and take challenging courses. However, there is one other girl, let's call her Sue, who is in many of my classes. She too gets... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Not Jealous, I'm Just Consumed by Rage

Home Ec? More Like Home Ick.

By ContributorApril 13, 2010
meeeelisa is making our stomachs growl, despite the mice and crustiness! —SparkNotes editors If your school is anything like mine, you probably need a certain amount of credits that they consider “Life Skills” to graduate. As you sit with your guidance counselor, scanning the... More  →
Home Ec? More Like Home Ick.

Open Thread for April 13

By Emily WinterApril 13, 2010
If Dan B. and Auntie SparkNotes had a baby... ...and that baby turned out to be a graphic, it would be this graphic. Thanks, mystery Sparkler, for sending this awesome pic! (Who are you, btw? Tell us your nickname in the comments!) ... More  →
Open Thread for April 13

Cute Thing of the Week

By Emily WinterApril 12, 2010

"I can has cheezburger."

More  →

Cute Thing of the Week

Auntie SparkNotes: Mister Perfect-Except-He's-Not

By kat_rosenfieldApril 12, 2010
SparkLife is a place for tolerance, hugz, and rainbows. Therefore, we can't allow any anti-gay comments, or discussions about the "morality" of homosexuality (hint: you can't "disagree" with homosexuality any more than you can "disagree" with eye color). 'K? 'K! —SparkNotes editors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, So, there's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Mister Perfect-Except-He's-Not

How to Be a Good Houseguest

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 12, 2010
If you're planning college visits (or looking forward to summertime, when your family will criss-cross the country with its musical act), you may want to consider couch surfing. Imposing on Staying with friends and relatives is... More  →
How to Be a Good Houseguest

Open Thread for April 12

By Emily WinterApril 12, 2010
The pups were out on the streets of NYC this weekend, and it was glorious. Even though we saw adorable dogs of every shape and size (and one with a mohawk on roller skates!),  we think ComeAndGetMeLoki's dog Kupono is the most scruffy... More  →
Open Thread for April 12

Open Thread for April 11

By EmmaApril 11, 2010
This is Katie's dog, Abby. Abby looks so snuggly and silky! We just want to sniff the top of her head!! ...is that weird? We don't think it's that weird. What, like you don't sniff your pets! OK, we're going back to sleep. Send your snuggliest pics... More  →
Open Thread for April 11

Open Thread for April 10

By EmmaApril 10, 2010
We love Tina Fey and we love donuts. Imagine our joy when we read that Tina Fey loves a place called Peter Pan Donuts! Today we are going to this magical donut shop to stuff ourselves like pigs (hence the pic from heyitscamille). NOM... More  →
Open Thread for April 10