Menu

Confidence Pants Stories: The Liking of a Guy

By ContributorApril 1, 2011
mysticjadeshoe is still working on rockin' her confidence pants, but she's come a long way!—Sparkitors Was I terrified? Yes. Was I hopeless? Obviously. Did I do something amazing? Not quite. But I am naturally shy, and I... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: The Liking of a Guy

Do You Want To Meet HARRY POTTER?

By Chelsea DaggerApril 1, 2011
Well, you can't. You are a mere mortal, and Harry is a wizard god. You will never meet him, ever, unless you "accidentally" hit him with your car—and as Chelsea Dagger can attest, this is a terrible idea. But before you resign yourself to a... More  →
Do You Want To Meet HARRY POTTER?

Blogging Taylor Swift: "Thug Story"

When good girls go gangsta: xxblueeyesxx595 has the scoop! –Sparkitors One of the reasons T-Swift is my second favorite singer (after every member of the Wiggles) is because she isn’t afraid to make fun of herself once in a while. So you... More  →
Blogging Taylor Swift: "Thug Story"

All Good Things...

By Dan_BergsteinApril 1, 2011
It’s with a heavy heart that I write my last SparkNotes article. For those who haven’t heard, I am leaving SparkNotes to pursue other career options. This decision was not easy, but necessary and perhaps long overdue. Towards the end of Blogging Breaking Dawn, there were... More  →
All Good Things...

(Fill-in-the-Blank) Confidence Pants Mantras

By Lex LuthorApril 1, 2011
Confidence pants go on one leg at a time, just like all the other pants, but squeezing into them is much easier when you have a highly specific confidence mantra. Just copy, paste, fill in the blanks below and give a few... More  →
(Fill-in-the-Blank) Confidence Pants Mantras

Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

We think your story is fascinating, SarahLynn003. Good luck! —Sparkitors For most people, a coat, jacket, or sweater is simply a fashion statement, or something to wear when it gets cool. As a native Californian, I never had a high threshold for cold. Add... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

Open Thread for April 1

By Emily WinterApril 1, 2011
This robot will destroy Montana, and then—with its hairless, metal tentacles—destroy YOU. APRIL FOOLS!!! Oh ho ho harrr harrrr tharrrrr that was a good one. This is just a picture of some red soap in a bathroom. Weird, right? Thanks for the pic, abrainyoreo... More  →
Open Thread for April 1

Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011
hermionerules5 wrote this cute story about being young and being—le gasp—homesick. —Sparkitors I had never been to a sleep-away camp before. And now, at the age of 10, I was finally going to go to camp, accompanied by my best friend, Melanie.... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever

Guys' Guide to Prom

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 31, 2011
After our Promzilla! guide for the prom-bound girl, we got an interesting request: one of our darling Manklers wrote in to say, "Hey! What about some prom tips for the guys?" WELL! What, indeed! And since you asked, we have answered—with a prom guide specifically for du More  →
Slideshow: Guys' Guide to Prom